NATION

PASSWORD

Unarmed Black Individual Shot by Tulsa PD

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

The New Sea Territory
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Sea Territory » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:33 am

snip
Last edited by The New Sea Territory on Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
| Ⓐ | Anarchist Communist | Heideggerian Marxist | Vegetarian | Bisexual | Stirnerite | Slavic/Germanic Pagan | ᛟ |
Solntsa Roshcha --- Postmodern Poyltheist
"Christianity had brutally planted the poisoned blade in the healthy, quivering flesh of all humanity; it had goaded a cold wave
of darkness with mystically brutal fury to dim the serene and festive exultation of the dionysian spirit of our pagan ancestors."
-Renzo Novatore, Verso il Nulla Creatore

The New Sea Territory
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Sea Territory » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:34 am

Imperial Union of America wrote:
Vassenor wrote:
Did Ethnic cleansing stop being a crime against humanity while I wasn't looking?

No. But this isn't ethnic cleansing in the historically negative sense.

Were the Armenians not deported in 1915? Were the Jews not deported before the Final Solution?
| Ⓐ | Anarchist Communist | Heideggerian Marxist | Vegetarian | Bisexual | Stirnerite | Slavic/Germanic Pagan | ᛟ |
Solntsa Roshcha --- Postmodern Poyltheist
"Christianity had brutally planted the poisoned blade in the healthy, quivering flesh of all humanity; it had goaded a cold wave
of darkness with mystically brutal fury to dim the serene and festive exultation of the dionysian spirit of our pagan ancestors."
-Renzo Novatore, Verso il Nulla Creatore

Greed and Death
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 20, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Greed and Death » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:36 am

Vassenor wrote:
Imperial Union of America wrote:I don't want to kill them. Just deport them, i think our society would be better that way. Hard to riot over 'black lives' when there are no black people around to protest.

Did Ethnic cleansing stop being a crime against humanity while I wasn't looking?

They appointed me to the international Criminal Court and said mass deportation is allowed.
"Trying to solve the healthcare problem by mandating people buy insurance is like trying to solve the homeless problem by mandating people buy a house."(paraphrase from debate with Hilary Clinton)
Barack Obama

Alien Space Bats
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Unarmed Black Individual Shot by Tulsa PD

Postby Alien Space Bats » Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:37 pm

Imperial Union of America wrote:I don't want to kill them. Just deport them, i think our society would be better that way. Hard to riot over 'black lives' when there are no black people around to protest.

What possible justification could you have for deporting African-Americans to Africa? Culturally, they're no more African than the average European-American is European; indeed, African-Americans are probably LESS culturally African than they are culturally European. They wouldn't fit in at all.

Which raises an even bigger question: What are you going to do if the nations of Africa refuse to "take them back"?

Vassenor wrote:Did Ethnic cleansing stop being a crime against humanity while I wasn't looking?

It did once Donald Trump became an acceptable Presidential candidate and the alt-right got normalized.

Welcome to our brave new world.
Last edited by Alien Space Bats on Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"These states are just saying 'Yes, I used to beat my girlfriend, but I haven't since the restraining order, so we don't need it anymore.'" — Stephen Colbert, Comedian, on Shelby County v. Holder

"Do you see how policing blacks by the presumption of guilt and policing whites by the presumption of innocence is a self-reinforcing mechanism?" — Touré Neblett, MSNBC Commentator and Social Critic

"You knew damn well I was a snake before you took me in."Songwriter Oscar Brown in 1963, foretelling the election of Donald J. Trump

President Donald J. Trump: Working Tirelessly to Make Russia Great Again

Imperial Union of America
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Union of America » Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:41 pm

Alien Space Bats wrote:

What possible justification could you have for deporting African-Americans to Africa? Culturally, they're no more African than the average European-American is European; indeed, African-Americans are probably LESS culturally African than they are culturally European. They wouldn't fit in at all.

Which raises an even bigger question: What are you going to do if the nations of Africa refuse to "take them back"?

Well, there are 30 million in this country. We can probably let them have their own country in Africa. We'll conquer Liberia again, and import all the Africans.

Africans in America are not culturally european. That's absurd, do you see what sort of things they are up to? the statistics?

culturally, european-americans have a lot in common with europeans. British culture, to be precise. very stark similarities.

In any case, how well they fit in is not my problem.
I'm a Fascist and i believe the constitution should be suspended. All enemies of the state should be rounded up and permanently deported.

"But perhaps I am partial to the complexion of my Country, for such kind of partiality is natural to Mankind." - Benjamin Franklin

Geilinor
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 20, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Geilinor » Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:48 pm

Alien Space Bats wrote:What possible justification could you have for deporting African-Americans to Africa? Culturally, they're no more African than the average European-American is European; indeed, African-Americans are probably LESS culturally African than they are culturally European. They wouldn't fit in at all.

Well, there are 30 million in this country. We can probably let them have their own country in Africa. We'll conquer Liberia again, and import all the Africans.

Africans in America are not culturally european. That's absurd, do you see what sort of things they are up to? the statistics?

culturally, european-americans have a lot in common with europeans. British culture, to be precise. very stark similarities.

African-Americans and white Americans are not fundamentally culturally different. Both groups belong equally in America.
Member of the Free Democratic Party. Not left. Not right. Forward.
Economic Left/Right: -1.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.41

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Union of America » Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:51 pm

Geilinor wrote:

African-Americans and white Americans are not fundamentally culturally different. Both groups belong equally in America.

I disagree. Non-whites must be removed.
I'm a Fascist and i believe the constitution should be suspended. All enemies of the state should be rounded up and permanently deported.

"But perhaps I am partial to the complexion of my Country, for such kind of partiality is natural to Mankind." - Benjamin Franklin

Vassenor
Khan of Spam

Founded: Nov 11, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:04 pm

Geilinor wrote:African-Americans and white Americans are not fundamentally culturally different. Both groups belong equally in America.

For what reason given that the two groups are culturally homogeneous?
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

MtF trans and proud - She / Her / etc.
100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

"Have you ever had a moment online, when the need to prove someone wrong has outweighed your own self-preservation instincts?"

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Union of America » Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:21 pm

Vassenor wrote:

Are you suggesting that African American culture is the same as European American culture?

You are aware that whites and asians are better educated , higher earning, less prone to commit crimes than african americans? You do realize that vast sections of 'urban'/gangsta culture is degenerate? Have you ever heard african-american 'rap' music?

The bedrock of the United States was not founded by black people. It was founded by European whites, raised in the culture of the European race.

Article I, Section. 2
Representatives and direct Taxes shall be apportioned among the several States which may be included within this Union, according to their respective Numbers, which shall be determined by adding to the whole Number of free Persons, including those bound to Service for a Term of Years, and excluding Indians not taxed, three fifths of all other Persons

“I will say then that I am not, nor ever have been in favor of bringing about in anyway the social and political equality of the white and black races – that I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race. I say upon this occasion I do not perceive that because the white man is to have the superior position the negro should be denied everything.” -- Abraham Lincoln
Last edited by Imperial Union of America on Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vassenor
Khan of Spam

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:23 pm

Vassenor wrote:

Are you suggesting that African American culture is the same as European American culture?

You are aware that whites and asians are better educated , higher earning, less prone to commit crimes than african americans? You do realize that vast sections of 'urban'/gangsta culture is degenerate? Have you ever heard african-american 'rap' music?

The bedrock of the United States was not founded by black people. It was founded by European whites, raised in the culture of the European race.

In typical European fashion by stomping on anyone who was in any way different to them.

Also nice job with the appeal to tradition, but this isn't the 1770s. It's [CURRENT YEAR], and you're very much on the wrong side of history.
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

"Have you ever had a moment online, when the need to prove someone wrong has outweighed your own self-preservation instincts?"

Galloism
Khan of Spam

Founded: Aug 20, 2005
Father Knows Best State

Postby Galloism » Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:23 pm

So, this thread really isn't about an unarmed black man being shot by police, but about peddling edgy white nationalist bullshit.

Why didn't you just say that in the OP instead of hijacking your own thread?
Venicilian: wow. Jesus hung around with everyone. boys, girls, rich, poor(mostly), sick, healthy, etc. in fact, i bet he even went up to gay people and tried to heal them so they would be straight.
The Parkus Empire: Being serious on NSG is like wearing a suit to a nude beach.
New Kereptica: Since power is changed energy over time, an increase in power would mean, in this case, an increase in energy. As energy is equivalent to mass and the density of the government is static, the volume of the government must increase.

Vassenor
Khan of Spam

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:25 pm

Also apparently Governor McCrory has personally embargoed the release of any footage of the Charlotte shooting.
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

Skyviolia
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Skyviolia » Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:25 pm

This has to be put to a stop. I'm not in line with BLM 100% but this has to stop. There is an epidemic of police officers shooting unarmed black men, whereas they wear kids gloves for ARMED white men. If you can't tell the difference you are obviously blind to what African Americans have to face today.
Qui est-ce ?

Geilinor
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 20, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Geilinor » Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:27 pm

Vassenor wrote:

Try again. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_of_the_United_States
The culture of the United States of America is primarily European, but is influenced by African, Native American, Asian, Polynesian, and Latin American cultures. It also has its own social and cultural characteristics, such as dialect, music, arts, social habits, cuisine, and folklore. The United States of America is an ethnically and racially diverse country as a result of large-scale migration from many countries throughout its history.[1]
Last edited by Geilinor on Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Member of the Free Democratic Party. Not left. Not right. Forward.
Economic Left/Right: -1.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.41

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Founded: Feb 03, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:28 pm

Vassenor wrote:

Tbf, I get part of what IUA is saying, though he is busy saying it in the most scum-racist way possible. It's not his fault though; he probably hasn't just cognitively separated ethnicity and culture, since in minds of most racists the two are inextricably linked.

From an ethnic/racial standpoint, white and black Americans are identical- they have the same abilities, same capabilities, aside from a few genetic adaptations to resist diseases/etc.

Culturally, African-Americans are distinct from "white"/mainstream(?) American culture. Values are placed differently, cognitive schema are alternatively framed, social structures are slightly altered, etc.

Some of the values of African-American culture are less than desireable. The racist would say those undesireable elements come from the melanin content of a person's skin, but that's just silly talk. Many aspects of "American" culture need work, black, white, whichever you want to pick.

Do I agree with folks calling for the expulsion of American citizens based on their culture? Naw. I do understand their mindframe though.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Community Values
Minister

Founded: Nov 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Community Values » Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:29 pm

Imperial Union of America wrote:-snap-

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

Why should we care about anything our forefathers intended? The only thing we should look to them for is the legal basis they set for this country, not try and satisfy what our forefathers "intended"
Last edited by Community Values on Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Corrupted by wealth and power, your government is like a restaurant with only one dish. They've got a set of Republican waiters on one side and a set of Democratic waiters on the other side. But no matter which set of waiters brings you the dish, the legislative grub is all prepared in the same Wall Street kitchen."
-Huey Long

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Union of America » Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:30 pm

Geilinor wrote:

Try again. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_of_the_United_States
The culture of the United States of America is primarily European, but is influenced by African, Native American, Asian, Polynesian, and Latin American cultures. It also has its own social and cultural characteristics, such as dialect, music, arts, social habits, cuisine, and folklore. The United States of America is an ethnically and racially diverse country as a result of large-scale migration from many countries throughout its history.[1]

Sure. Because of these alien non-european groups.

But let's be clear -- White and black culture are separate and distinct. They are not the same.

Are there whites that listen to rap? Most definitely.

But do more blacks listen to rap than whites? Of course. because of their culture.

are Native Americans culturally homogenous with white americans and their culture non-existent simply because they are in the United States?

Of course not. that's absurd.
Last edited by Imperial Union of America on Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:33 pm

Sure. Because of these alien non-european groups.

But let's be clear -- White and black culture are separate and distinct. They are not the same.

Are there whites that listen to rap? Most definitely.

But do more blacks listen to rap than whites? Of course. because of their culture.

are Native Americans culturally homogenous with white americans and their culture non-existent simply because they are in the United States?

Of course not. that's absurd.

And you do understand African-American culture is not a function of race, yes? And that it is a reflection of history and society?
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Union of America » Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:34 pm

Community Values wrote:
Imperial Union of America wrote:-snap-

Why should we care about anything our forefathers intended? The only thing we should look to them for is the legal basis they set for this country, not try and satisfy what our forefathers "intended"

Because a homogenous country is stronger. Because white American culture and Asian American cultures produce better outcomes in all areas.

I have high respect for Asian culture, but regardless we must all have our own nations. America was founded by Europeans, for Europeans. That was very clear from the beginning until very recently.

this idea of America as a 'multi-cultural', 'multi-ethnic' society is a very new concept, and a very dangerous one, as you can see by these riots and Iraq/Syria and other multi ethnic and multi cultural societies with such problems.
Last edited by Imperial Union of America on Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Skyviolia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyviolia » Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:34 pm

Vassenor wrote:

Article I, Section. 2
Representatives and direct Taxes shall be apportioned among the several States which may be included within this Union, according to their respective Numbers, which shall be determined by adding to the whole Number of free Persons, including those bound to Service for a Term of Years, and excluding Indians not taxed, three fifths of all other Persons

“I will say then that I am not, nor ever have been in favor of bringing about in anyway the social and political equality of the white and black races – that I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race. I say upon this occasion I do not perceive that because the white man is to have the superior position the negro should be denied everything.” -- Abraham Lincoln

Maybe African Americans are that way because we have treated them like shit for the majority of American history? Maybe because the majority of blacks WERE SLAVES and servants and not Government leaders because they were FORCED to live that way?
Qui est-ce ?

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:36 pm

Community Values wrote:

Because a homogenous country is stronger. Because white American culture and Asian American cultures produce better outcomes in all areas.

I have high respect for Asian culture, but regardless we must all have our own nations. America was founded by Europeans, for Europeans. That was very clear from the beginning until very recently.

this idea of America as a 'multi-cultural', 'multi-ethnic' society is a very new concept, and a very dangerous one, as you can see by these riots and Iraq/Syria and other multi ethnic and multi cultural societies with such problems.

Preposterous. The United States were founded for all men, with concessions made to history because people can be horrible. Strength comes from diversity, though integrated diversity is necessary.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Union of America » Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:38 pm

Skyviolia wrote:
Imperial Union of America wrote:snip

Maybe African Americans are that way because we have treated them like shit for the majority of American history? Maybe because the majority of blacks WERE SLAVES and servants and not Government leaders because they were FORCED to live that way?

I agree we treated minority groups in the United States very poorly in the past -- we should have never kidnapped them and forced them into servitude. But we treated Asians like shit, too. Ever heard of forced chinese labour? Japanese interment camps? and yet they are doing better than whites in this country. Don't use our past as an excuse for the failures of modern african-american culture, i think that's a mistake.

G-Tech Corporation wrote:

Preposterous. The United States were founded for all men, with concessions made to history because people can be horrible. Strength comes from diversity, though integrated diversity is necessary.

Racism is natural in a society and a community. You will never have minority groups reach equality with the majority group. It only causes division and conflict. That is why, despite hundreds of years and 50 years of social engineering, our groups are still separate. Look at an ethnic map of the United States, hispanics and blacks don't want to live with whites and vis versa. We naturally separate.
Last edited by Imperial Union of America on Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Holy Empire of the Spaghetti Monster
Minister

Founded: Nov 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Holy Empire of the Spaghetti Monster » Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:40 pm

G-Tech Corporation wrote:

...what he said.
WE ARE NOT SAPIENT SPAGHETTI

Do not mistake me for a contributor to your political threads. I have come solely to mock.
Tsaraine wrote:Nazis aren't known for their smarts. You don't adhere to an ideology that got flattened under a T-34 in 1945 if you're full of sparks and opportunities in life.
Caelestiam wrote:...wait,
Are we seriously in a dick measuring contest over who has the right to declare law by virtue of the most innocent dead?
Sounds horrible and insensitive.
Proceed.
Ethel mermania wrote:
The Emerald Dawn wrote:One does not simply own one's own body. Not when the GOP can shove its trunk up inside you.

It will be yuge, and you will like it.

Skyviolia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyviolia » Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:41 pm

Skyviolia wrote:

I agree we treated minority groups in the United States very poorly in the past -- we should have never kidnapped them and forced them into servitude. But we treated Asians like shit, too. Ever heard of forced chinese labour? Japanese interment camps? and yet they are doing better than whites in this country. Don't use our past as an excuse for the failures of modern african-american culture, i think that's a mistake.

Is not. If we truly treated African Americans fairly to grow and foster and destroyed discrimination in the justice system and culture and devoted time and money to improve African American schools and neighborhoods, they would be more helpful members of society.

Remember that our commander in chief is black
Qui est-ce ?

Community Values
Minister

Founded: Nov 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Community Values » Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:41 pm

Community Values wrote:

Iraq and Syria aren't multicultural, they're homogeneous. They are primarily Arab.

I want a government with little to no power, why would I want a strong country?
"Corrupted by wealth and power, your government is like a restaurant with only one dish. They've got a set of Republican waiters on one side and a set of Democratic waiters on the other side. But no matter which set of waiters brings you the dish, the legislative grub is all prepared in the same Wall Street kitchen."
-Huey Long

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General