NATION

PASSWORD

Right Wing Discussion Thread The Fourth

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

What country would you most like to see overthrown by military coup?

U.S.A.
15%
Germany
10%
France
2%
Russia
13%
China
11%
Turkey
15%
Saudi Arabia
19%
Iran
9%
The Philippines
7%

Total votes : 227

The East Marches
Postmaster-General

Founded: May 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The East Marches » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:13 pm

The V O I D wrote:
The East Marches wrote:
Do not be disingenuous. Please tell us how'd you wold deal with religions or groups that disagree with your ego-fueled fantasies.

The State doesn't allow protests; dissidents and protesters are detained and arrested, and depending on the severity and frequency, as well as prior crime history, they may be imprisoned for life.

The State allows religion to exist and people to worship any religion they please; but, religious institutions must pay taxes, like any other institution, and must have permission from the State to set up a church or place of worship on a piece of land. They are also at the mercy of the State; such that, if the church or its owners break the law, commit anti-State activity, or otherwise do something dissident, they will be shutdown and their land forfeited to State ownership, temporarily.

What you seek to do is control what people believe. You said as much last time you went on the rant about the issue. At least have the intellectual courage to own up to want you want to do. You cheapen yourself when you resort to such things to disguise your real intentions. You are the textbook totalitarian. Last time I remember you going about how any religion that preaches something you disagree with would be brutally repressed.
Last edited by The East Marches on Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Conserative Morality wrote:Move to a real state bud instead of a third-world country that inexplicably votes in American elections.

Novus America wrote:But yes, I would say the mere existence of Illinois proves this is hell. Chicago the 9th circle.

Jochizyd Republic
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 07, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Jochizyd Republic » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:17 pm

Napkiraly wrote:What would you classify me as, RWDT? Seriously I need to know, even I'm confused as to what I am, currently.

Classical Liberal, I always kind of thought.

You're still cool though.
Last edited by Jochizyd Republic on Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Sons and Daughters of Jochi Ride Out Again!
For The Khan! For The State! For Faith and For Heritage!
Muslim and Tengrist Clerical Fascist State. Not my rl views.

Just Call Me Joch.
Jochistan reincarnated. Destroyed for my sins at 9300+ Posts.
See Space, You Cowboy

The East Marches
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The East Marches » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:17 pm

Dagashi Shojo wrote:
The East Marches wrote:
I find most neo-pagans annoying. Though I do like the reconstructionists. They do very interesting work.

I love Nova Roma, and have used their wiki in the past. But I don't see the point in reviving long-dead religions which you don't believe in.

If I am interested in the topic and am willing to pay or donate to somebody who would research it more, why not?
Conserative Morality wrote:Move to a real state bud instead of a third-world country that inexplicably votes in American elections.

Novus America wrote:But yes, I would say the mere existence of Illinois proves this is hell. Chicago the 9th circle.

Eisarn-Ara
Minister

Founded: Oct 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Eisarn-Ara » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:18 pm

General Nod wrote:Is there anything inherently, and non-subjectively "wrong" with "racial supremacy?"

Being haunted by my very, significantly Prussian Junker of a Great Grandfather should I follow such a thing. That, and being kicked out of any and every good barbecue joint this side of the mason/dixon line.
Ave Nex Alea
Glory & Victory unto the Pact!
I'm pro thrall-taking, are you?
Immigrants're grody; Paris, Berlin & Brussels proved that.
Serbia, Hungary, Austria & Finland have the right idea, preserve European Cultural Integrity!
Dictating matters of policy & legality because of "feelings" is foolhardy at best, and the reason why SJWism is cancerous at worst.
Altruism is worthless outside of a community and in small doses.
We owe you nothing, and you'll like it.
Arabs cannot do "Modern War"
You are all terrible.

Blacksmith/Metallurgist btw(Mostly Blades) & Academic Reconstructionist Heathen of the Continental Variety, Legitimate Sneering Western Imperialist, Western Classicalist

Dushan
Minister

Founded: Feb 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dushan » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:18 pm

Isyrannaea wrote:
General Nod wrote:I come here to seek discussion with what is commonly termed the "Right-Wing".
Is there anything inherently, and non-subjectively "wrong" with "racial supremacy?"

Stop philosophizing. You will implode my brain. Multiple times.

Also, with that game thing. What would you guys classify me as?

As currently exploring Evolan Traditionalism.

Napkiraly wrote:What would you classify me as, RWDT? Seriously I need to know, even I'm confused as to what I am, currently.

Classical, imperial-british Conservative.

However not necessarily a High-Tory.
Martial Nation on a far distant world with SciFi and Fantasy elements.

Factbook
This Nation does not use NS stats. When RPing with nation of different TL, we adapt to it.

The East Marches
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The East Marches » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:22 pm

Eisarn-Ara wrote:
United Marxist Nations wrote:>having to invent political classifications
Doesn't count; next.

Bromrade, look where I am on the political scale of things. Wait, fuck, where do I even sit exactly?

The best side of the political scale. The one that understands the meaning history and respects the achievements of those who came before us. I can't really put it in a fancy name.

Jochizyd Republic wrote:Do you guys Think the assessment I make for my own beliefs is an accurate one?
Like I care

What label would you give?

Neo-Timurism

A good British citizen of the Empire. I fear you belong in a different section of history than the one we currently live in.

Nusaresa
Minister

Founded: Aug 13, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Nusaresa » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:23 pm

Jochizyd Republic wrote:Do you guys Think the assessment I make for my own beliefs is an accurate one?
Like I care

Traditionalist Soft Pragmatist is what I'd call you.

Like you do have some degree of pragmatism every now and then.

Also part time Steppe Warlord <3

Dushan wrote:And while we are at it, since this is a thing now apparently.

Where and how you would label me politically or belief related? ;o

Just to keep the little Game on!

To play it safe you come off as a radical centrist of sorts...

ur a physicist nappy
The Republic of Nusaresa

A Southeast Asian getaway with long unbroken beaches, many historical sites, and a world class quality of life. Enjoy a pleasant dinner at the many restaurants, snorkeling at the pristine lagoon, or discover the Nusarese heritage through a tour of the country.

Nusaresa welcomes you.
Jochizyd Republic wrote:Death by honorable child soldier is less humiliating than death by Antifa activist.

confirmed yandere bishounen
Climate Change needs to stop being a partisan issue

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:23 pm

The East Marches wrote:
The V O I D wrote:
It's almost like I apply the same laws to them as everyone else in my territory; as if they aren't exempt from law just because they're a religious institution.

The V O I D wrote:
The State doesn't allow protests; dissidents and protesters are detained and arrested, and depending on the severity and frequency, as well as prior crime history, they may be imprisoned for life.

The State allows religion to exist and people to worship any religion they please; but, religious institutions must pay taxes, like any other institution, and must have permission from the State to set up a church or place of worship on a piece of land. They are also at the mercy of the State; such that, if the church or its owners break the law, commit anti-State activity, or otherwise do something dissident, they will be shutdown and their land forfeited to State ownership, temporarily.

What you seek to do is control what people believe. You said as much last time you went on the rant about the issue. At least have the intellectual courage to own up to want you want to do. You cheapen yourself when you resort to such things to disguise your real intentions. You are the textbook totalitarian. Last time I remember you going about how any religion that preaches something you disagree with would be brutally repressed.

I am not totalitarian.

"Totalitarianism is a political system where the state recognizes no limits to its authority and strives to regulate every aspect of public and private life wherever feasible Totalitarian regimes stay in political power through an all-encompassing propaganda campaign, which is disseminated through the state-controlled mass media, a single party that is often marked by political repression, personality cultism, control over the economy, regulation and restriction of speech, mass surveillance, and widespread use of terror. A distinctive feature of totalitarian governments is an "elaborate ideology, a set of ideas that gives meaning and direction to the whole society." "

"However, a totalitarian regime attempts to control virtually all aspects of the social life, including the economy, education, art, science, private life, and morals of citizens. "The officially proclaimed ideology penetrates into the deepest reaches of societal structure and the totalitarian government seeks to completely control the thoughts and actions of its citizens."

Compared to totalitarianism, "the authoritarian state still maintains a certain distinction between state and society. It is only concerned with political power and as long as that is not contested it gives society a certain degree of liberty. Totalitarianism, on the other hand, invades private life and asphyxiates it." Another distinction is that "authoritarianism is not animated by utopian ideals in the way totalitarianism is. It does not attempt to change the world and human nature."Carl Joachim Friedrich writes that "a totalist ideology, a party reinforced by a secret police, and monopoly control of ... industrial mass society" are the three features of totalitarian regimes that distinguish them from other autocracies."

I am against total control of the economy and mass surveillance. I also don't want to completely control the thoughts/actions of the civilians - as I said, they are free to live their lives; get any job they can achieve, marry whoever and however many people they want, be whoever they are, etc. without consequence. I also don't care for the morals of citizens; you can have your own morality, but we aren't going to necessarily be of your morals.

I am definitely authoritarian, and I'll grant you that I have totalitarian characteristics, but I am not a 'textbook totalitarian'; nor am I close to being a full totalitarian.

Drown
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 19, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Drown » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:23 pm

Eisarn-Ara wrote:
Jochizyd Republic wrote:Classicalist and White Nationalist.

Although You're generally more tolerable than the rest.

I'm not a white nationalist though; Cultural supremacist? Yes, Racial supremacist? no.
Some white nationalists detest being called racist. I call them idiots.

Jochizyd Republic
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Jochizyd Republic » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:24 pm

The East Marches wrote:
Like I care

Neo-Timurism

:dddd

The Neo Ottomanism might contradict that. But either one iz gud.

Just Call Me Joch.
See Space, You Cowboy

Eisarn-Ara
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Eisarn-Ara » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:25 pm

Jochizyd Republic wrote:Yeah. It's still White culture technically. Which is why you're alright.

1000 years of getting it right is certainly incentive to preserve classical concepts of the "West". Hmmm.

Ave Nex Alea
Serbia, Hungary, Austria & Finland have the right idea, preserve European Cultural Integrity!
Dictating matters of policy & legality because of "feelings" is foolhardy at best, and the reason why SJWism is cancerous at worst.
You are all terrible.

Blacksmith/Metallurgist btw(Mostly Blades) & Academic Reconstructionist Heathen of the Continental Variety, Legitimate Sneering Western Imperialist, Western Classicalist

The East Marches
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The East Marches » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:25 pm

The V O I D wrote:
The East Marches wrote:

I am not totalitarian.

"Totalitarianism is a political system where the state recognizes no limits to its authority and strives to regulate every aspect of public and private life wherever feasible Totalitarian regimes stay in political power through an all-encompassing propaganda campaign, which is disseminated through the state-controlled mass media, a single party that is often marked by political repression, personality cultism, control over the economy, regulation and restriction of speech, mass surveillance, and widespread use of terror. A distinctive feature of totalitarian governments is an "elaborate ideology, a set of ideas that gives meaning and direction to the whole society." "

"However, a totalitarian regime attempts to control virtually all aspects of the social life, including the economy, education, art, science, private life, and morals of citizens. "The officially proclaimed ideology penetrates into the deepest reaches of societal structure and the totalitarian government seeks to completely control the thoughts and actions of its citizens."

Compared to totalitarianism, "the authoritarian state still maintains a certain distinction between state and society. It is only concerned with political power and as long as that is not contested it gives society a certain degree of liberty. Totalitarianism, on the other hand, invades private life and asphyxiates it." Another distinction is that "authoritarianism is not animated by utopian ideals in the way totalitarianism is. It does not attempt to change the world and human nature."Carl Joachim Friedrich writes that "a totalist ideology, a party reinforced by a secret police, and monopoly control of ... industrial mass society" are the three features of totalitarian regimes that distinguish them from other autocracies."

I am against total control of the economy and mass surveillance. I also don't want to completely control the thoughts/actions of the civilians - as I said, they are free to live their lives; get any job they can achieve, marry whoever and however many people they want, be whoever they are, etc. without consequence. I also don't care for the morals of citizens; you can have your own morality, but we aren't going to necessarily be of your morals.

I am definitely authoritarian, and I'll grant you that I have totalitarian characteristics, but I am not a 'textbook totalitarian'; nor am I close to being a full totalitarian.

No my friend, by your own words in the past you certainly fit the textbook definition. You can deny it all you want.

This part here is what doomed you as it describes what exactly you intend. Reread some of your previous posts when you get into an ego fueled posting session and you will see.

"The officially proclaimed ideology penetrates into the deepest reaches of societal structure and the totalitarian government seeks to completely control the thoughts and actions of its citizens."

The East Marches
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The East Marches » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:27 pm

Dushan wrote:
Napkiraly wrote:Sunni Sufi Muslim-Traditionalist Conservative-Perennialist-Monarchist-Wondering why he isn't a Muslim-Tengrist syncretic prophet-Steppe Warlord.

A long but in my humble opinion very fitting assassment.

And while we are at it, since this is a thing now apparently.

Early Sengoku Jidai Daimyoism

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:27 pm

The East Marches wrote:
The V O I D wrote:
I am not totalitarian.

No my friend, by your own words in the past you certainly fit the textbook definition. You can deny it all you want.

This part here is what doomed you as it describes what exactly you intend. Reread some of your previous posts when you get into an ego fueled posting session and you will see.

"The officially proclaimed ideology penetrates into the deepest reaches of societal structure and the totalitarian government seeks to completely control the thoughts and actions of its citizens."

I do not wish to completely control the thoughts and actions of my citizenry. It is you who needs to go reread my posts, and actually reread those definitions and differences. I'm an authoritarian, with totalitarian characteristics at the most.

Nusaresa
Minister

Founded: Aug 13, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Nusaresa » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:29 pm

The East Marches wrote:
Dushan wrote:

Nobunagaism *nods*
The Republic of Nusaresa

A Southeast Asian getaway with long unbroken beaches, many historical sites, and a world class quality of life. Enjoy a pleasant dinner at the many restaurants, snorkeling at the pristine lagoon, or discover the Nusarese heritage through a tour of the country.

Nusaresa welcomes you.
Jochizyd Republic wrote:Death by honorable child soldier is less humiliating than death by Antifa activist.

confirmed yandere bishounen
Climate Change needs to stop being a partisan issue

United Marxist Nations
Post Czar

Founded: Dec 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby United Marxist Nations » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:29 pm

The V O I D wrote:
United Marxist Nations wrote:That's stamping them out.

Still, that isn't totalitarian. At most, it's authoritarian. Which, I am openly authoritarian, politically. Just not totalitarian.

It's no less totalitarian than the Soviet Union under Stalin, tbh.
The Kievan People wrote: United Marxist Nations: A prayer for every soul, a plan for every economy and a waifu for every man. Solid.

Eastern Orthodox Catechumen. Religious communitarian with Sorelian, Marxist, and Traditionalist influences. Sympathies toward Sunni Islam. All flags/avatars are chosen for aesthetic or humor purposes only
An open mind is like a fortress with its gates unbarred and unguarded.
St. John Chrysostom wrote:A comprehended God is no God.

The East Marches
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The East Marches » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:29 pm

The V O I D wrote:
The East Marches wrote:

I do not wish to completely control the thoughts and actions of my citizenry. It is you who needs to go reread my posts, and actually reread those definitions and differences. I'm an authoritarian, with totalitarian characteristics at the most.

That's a blatant lie given your statements in the past on how you wish to "develop" society. You would crush any opposition to your very specific ideas. Your hypocrisy is only matched by your cowardice in this situation. There is no more to be said on the matter.

United Marxist Nations wrote:
The V O I D wrote:
Still, that isn't totalitarian. At most, it's authoritarian. Which, I am openly authoritarian, politically. Just not totalitarian.

Stalin was pretty totalitarian m8.
Last edited by The East Marches on Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jochizyd Republic
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Jochizyd Republic » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:30 pm

Nusaresa wrote:
Like I care

Traditionalist Soft Pragmatist is what I'd call you.

Like you do have some degree of pragmatism every now and then.

Also part time Steppe Warlord <3

Yea Boi.

But I'm opposed to Utilitarianism. Iqbal himself viewed Pragmatism as what Utilarianism applied to religious modernism would eventually "devolve" into and become even more materialist.

Something I persoanlly find somewhat echoing Guénon's views on Quantity and the downward fall we have been taking.

(And they wonder where I got the habit of constant accusations of Materialism from)

Just Call Me Joch.
See Space, You Cowboy

Drown
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 19, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Drown » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:30 pm

The V O I D wrote:

Didn't you like Stalin?

Eisarn-Ara
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Eisarn-Ara » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:30 pm

The East Marches wrote:
The best side of the political scale. The one that understands the meaning history and respects the achievements of those who came before us. I can't really put it in a fancy name.

Thanks mate, Have an Augustus on the house.
Ave Nex Alea
You are all terrible.

United Marxist Nations
Post Czar

Founded: Dec 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby United Marxist Nations » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:31 pm

Drown wrote:
United Marxist Nations wrote:It's no less totalitarian than the Soviet Union under Stalin, tbh.

Didn't you like Stalin?

I like some things he did, but no, not really.
The Kievan People wrote: United Marxist Nations: A prayer for every soul, a plan for every economy and a waifu for every man. Solid.

Eastern Orthodox Catechumen. Religious communitarian with Sorelian, Marxist, and Traditionalist influences. Sympathies toward Sunni Islam. All flags/avatars are chosen for aesthetic or humor purposes only
An open mind is like a fortress with its gates unbarred and unguarded.
St. John Chrysostom wrote:A comprehended God is no God.

Jochizyd Republic
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Jochizyd Republic » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:31 pm

Dushan wrote:
Napkiraly wrote:Sunni Sufi Muslim-Traditionalist Conservative-Perennialist-Monarchist-Wondering why he isn't a Muslim-Tengrist syncretic prophet-Steppe Warlord.

Perusing various far(ther) right ideologies. Not completely settled yet.

Just Call Me Joch.
See Space, You Cowboy

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:31 pm

The V O I D wrote:

Hilarious. You're making me laugh, at this point.

The East Marches wrote:
The V O I D wrote:

That's a blatant lie given your statements in the past on how you wish to "develop" society. You would crush any opposition to your very specific ideas. Your hypocrisy is only matched by your cowardice in this situation. There is no more to be said on the matter.

I don't care for what you believe about me. Believe what you will; I can't stop you from being wrong.

You and UMN can both be wrong together, then.

The East Marches
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The East Marches » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:34 pm

Nusaresa wrote:
The East Marches wrote:

Nobunagaism *nods*

I appreciate seeing a side of a question that I would not otherwise have thought of. That is what I like about some of our resident posters in RWDT.

Napkiraly
Post Czar

Founded: Aug 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Napkiraly » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:34 pm

Jochizyd Republic wrote:

Classical Liberal, I always kind of thought.

You're still cool though.

I'm not a classical liberal. Used to be a moderate social democrat, but in terms of economics I've moved more towards social market capitalism.
Also used to be quite the anti-imperialist way, way back.

Thanks, you're cool as well. One of the coolest on NSG, in my opinion.

Nusaresa wrote:

ur a physicist nappy
If only I were right now. ;-;

The East Marches wrote:

A good British citizen of the Empire. I fear you belong in a different section of history than the one we currently live in.
This is quite possibly true, sadly. I was either born too late or too early. *cries*

Dushan wrote:

Classical, imperial-british Conservative.

However not necessarily a High-Tory.

Why do you think that?
Last edited by Napkiraly on Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General