NATION

PASSWORD

Right Wing Discussion Thread The Fourth

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

What country would you most like to see overthrown by military coup?

U.S.A.
15%
Germany
10%
France
2%
Russia
13%
China
11%
Turkey
15%
Saudi Arabia
19%
Iran
9%
The Philippines
7%

Total votes : 227

Jochizyd Republic
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 07, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Jochizyd Republic » Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:11 pm

Dagashi Shojo wrote:Out of curiosity, how would you classify me politically and philosophically?

Hegelian, Corporatist and Left Leaning Third Positionist.
The Sons and Daughters of Jochi Ride Out Again!
For The Khan! For The State! For Faith and For Heritage!
Muslim and Tengrist Clerical Fascist State. Not my rl views.

Just Call Me Joch.
Jochistan reincarnated. Destroyed for my sins at 9300+ Posts.
See Space, You Cowboy

Singularity Multiversal Travel Empire
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 23, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Singularity Multiversal Travel Empire » Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:14 pm

Dagashi Shojo wrote:
Singularity Multiversal Travel Empire wrote:Plutocrat Corporatist.
And idealist.

> when people really believe that the Republican Party is corporatist

Well, they are if you redefine it to "an ideology of organizing republican state power through the indirect influence of select for-profit joint-stock corporations on political representatives".
Officially an A-class civilization,
The Singularity Multiversal Travel Empire (SMTE) doesn't care!
but really a J-class civilization.
"Sapient self-governance is overrated. It all fails eventually. Have fun while you can."
-Andrew, the Dark Lord
"Do nothing to upset the passage of the Willpower of the Universe, and do all to preserve it."
The Emperor
"Life, death...all that matters is that we hold the line against entropy and thermodynamics. Entropy is death, the most ultimate and permanent."
an Imperial Senator, Tiberius Artim
THE EMPEROR PRESERVES

Led by the 2 billion member Imperial Senate- AND THE DARK LORD.

-Fahrong-
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 21, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby -Fahrong- » Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:15 pm

The East Marches wrote:

I see that you have great taste in Serbia videos.

Muslims you better flee was my favorite and then Youtube took it down.

This is my new favorite I guess.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTyLW3F6W44&list=PL0sqDUOtKJbDfYdlRqjdWto4r57jogAr6&index=16

Jochizyd Republic wrote:
Dagashi Shojo wrote:Out of curiosity, how would you classify me politically and philosophically?

Hegelian, Corporatist and Left Leaning Third Positionist.

This really.
Formerly Atelia, born on the 7th of December 2011. Had 6001 controversial posts.
English is my third language, so sorry if I make mistakes

Evangelos Vasiliadis the Orthodox Christian Russian Pontic Greek cyber-commando.
Agrarian Corporatist, Reactionary Monarchist, Perennial Traditionalist, Moralist, Eurasianist, Byzantinist.
With a tinge of Autarkism, Mysticism, Theocratism, Stoicism and Militarism.

Jochizyd Republic
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Jochizyd Republic » Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:23 pm

-Fahrong- wrote:
The East Marches wrote:

My favorites :^)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U67MRAPKXzU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cp6-1CNwZnI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bqPOIz379w

Četnik fappery is Cancer Mixed with AIDS mixed mixed with Ebola mixed with Cholera mixed with Proteus Syndrome mixed with Elephantiasis mixed with Huntington's disease mixed with Adam Sandler Movies in how utterly shit it is.
Last edited by Jochizyd Republic on Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Just Call Me Joch.
See Space, You Cowboy

-Fahrong-
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby -Fahrong- » Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:26 pm

Dagashi Shojo wrote:Politically, I think I've moved to a tricameral senate with three different chambers for corporations, technocrats, and young nationalists who will lead the country.

Eh, Im always suspicious of having technocrats in government, how would you ensure they are replaced with those suitable? Exams? Lower functionary experience?
I do agree on corporations, fully though. Young nationalists again doesnt tell me how they will be put in their seat so im a tad skeptical until you provide details.
Formerly Atelia, born on the 7th of December 2011. Had 6001 controversial posts.

Evangelos Vasiliadis the Orthodox Christian Russian Pontic Greek cyber-commando.
Agrarian Corporatist, Reactionary Monarchist, Perennial Traditionalist, Moralist, Eurasianist, Byzantinist.

Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Singularity Multiversal Travel Empire » Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:27 pm

-Fahrong- wrote:
The East Marches wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTyLW3F6W44&list=PL0sqDUOtKJbDfYdlRqjdWto4r57jogAr6&index=16

Jochizyd Republic wrote:Hegelian, Corporatist and Left Leaning Third Positionist.

This really.

What's so entertaining about watching a bunch of Christians summon the hate against Muslims? Vicarious enjoyment?
Jochizyd Republic wrote:
-Fahrong- wrote:Muslims you better flee was my favorite and then Youtube took it down.

Četnik fappery is Cancer Mixed with AIDS mixed mixed with Ebola mixed with Cholera mixed with Proteus Syndrome mixed with Huntington's disease mixed with Adam Sandler Movies in how utterly shit it is.

:rofl:
"Sapient self-governance is overrated. It all fails eventually. Have fun while you can."
-Andrew, the Dark Lord
"Do nothing to upset the passage of the Willpower of the Universe, and do all to preserve it."
The Emperor
"Life, death...all that matters is that we hold the line against entropy and thermodynamics. Entropy is death, the most ultimate and permanent."
THE EMPEROR PRESERVES

Senyosu
Senator

Founded: Mar 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Senyosu » Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:31 pm

-Fahrong- wrote:
Dagashi Shojo wrote:Politically, I think I've moved to a tricameral senate with three different chambers for corporations, technocrats, and young nationalists who will lead the country.

Eh, Im always suspicious of having technocrats in government, how would you ensure they are replaced with those suitable? Exams? Lower functionary experience?
I do agree on corporations, fully though. Young nationalists again doesnt tell me how they will be put in their seat so im a tad skeptical until you provide details.

Senyosu wrote:A technocracy must be responsive enough to innovations and market environments. Better make it rotating or highly adaptable, if not have fun stagnating into the GDR.

My personal opinion on technocrats.
Senyosu is under reconstruction, however, former tropes still apply

The State of Senyosu ― Senñosy-ül Jür

Your resident Frugal, Nationalistic, Quasi-Jingoist, Buddhist-Tengrist, North-East Asian, Technocratic, Democratic Khanate
anything u want me to be babe ;)

-Fahrong-
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby -Fahrong- » Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:32 pm

Jochizyd Republic wrote:
-Fahrong- wrote:Muslims you better flee was my favorite and then Youtube took it down.

Četnik fappery is Cancer Mixed with AIDS mixed mixed with Ebola mixed with Cholera mixed with Proteus Syndrome mixed with Elephantiasis mixed with Huntington's disease mixed with Adam Sandler Movies in how utterly shit it is.

Sounds like someone doesnt like Orthodox Serbian freedom fighters, I wonder if you being muslim has something to do with that?

How can you dislike men who are so dapper and exude such slavness?

Singularity Multiversal Travel Empire wrote:

This really.

What's so entertaining about watching a bunch of Christians summon the hate against Muslims? Vicarious enjoyment?
Jochizyd Republic wrote:My favorites :^)

Četnik fappery is Cancer Mixed with AIDS mixed mixed with Ebola mixed with Cholera mixed with Proteus Syndrome mixed with Huntington's disease mixed with Adam Sandler Movies in how utterly shit it is.

It serves as a reminder that I too have the potential to fight in a holy war some day, and that those days arent over.
But the war also just produced a ton of music that mixed electric guitars and the like with traditional slavic music which I like the sound of.

-Fahrong-
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby -Fahrong- » Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:34 pm

Senyosu wrote:
-Fahrong- wrote:Eh, Im always suspicious of having technocrats in government, how would you ensure they are replaced with those suitable? Exams? Lower functionary experience?

Senyosu wrote:A technocracy must be responsive enough to innovations and market environments. Better make it rotating or highly adaptable, if not have fun stagnating into the GDR.

A reasonable opinion, but I would like more specifics.

Jochizyd Republic
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Jochizyd Republic » Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:38 pm

-Fahrong- wrote:
Jochizyd Republic wrote:My favorites :^)

Sounds like someone doesnt like Orthodox Serbian freedom fighters, I wonder if you being muslim has something to do with that?

Not just because I'm Muslim. Although that...certainly doesn't help in why I don't like them. Opposition to people like them in general does.

I won't go on about Heritage since I'm American and haven't actually lived in the Balkans like some ancestors.
But the fact that they wanted to exterminate Bosniaks, Croats, and a multitude of other people for existing doesn't sit well.

>Četniks
>Dapper

They have the appearance of cavemen.
Last edited by Jochizyd Republic on Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Just Call Me Joch.
See Space, You Cowboy

Senyosu
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Senyosu » Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:39 pm

-Fahrong- wrote:
Senyosu wrote:

A reasonable opinion, but I would like more specifics.

Well my version is technocratic as a result of preexisting institutions that would be put into place. Technocracy is more of an 'end' rather than a true 'means' as it is expected of that a technocratic government be able to have enough responsiveness to innovation and be open to innovation.

So in the end it's just getting more people to take in STEM courses (and getting those into political aw or policy making take at least one course or a year on economics or sciences) as well as philosophy courses that focus on applied ethics.

Your resident Frugal, Nationalistic, Quasi-Jingoist, Buddhist-Tengrist, North-East Asian, Technocratic, Democratic Khanate

The East Marches
Postmaster-General

Founded: May 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The East Marches » Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:39 pm

Jochizyd Republic wrote:
-Fahrong- wrote:Sounds like someone doesnt like Orthodox Serbian freedom fighters, I wonder if you being muslim has something to do with that?

Not just because I'm Muslim. Although that certainly doesn't help in why I don't like them.
I won't go on about Heritage since I'm American and haven't actually lived in the Balkans like some ancestors.

But the fact that they wanted to exterminate Bosniaks, Croats, and a multitude of other people doesn't sit well.

>Četniks
>Dapper

They don't even have Hugo Boss tier fashion. What are they even doing with their lives?
Conserative Morality wrote:Move to a real state bud instead of a third-world country that inexplicably votes in American elections.

Novus America wrote:But yes, I would say the mere existence of Illinois proves this is hell. Chicago the 9th circle.

Senyosu
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Senyosu » Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:40 pm

The East Marches wrote:
Jochizyd Republic wrote:Not just because I'm Muslim. Although that certainly doesn't help in why I don't like them.

But the fact that they wanted to exterminate Bosniaks, Croats, and a multitude of other people doesn't sit well.

>Četniks
>Dapper

They don't even have Hugo Boss tier fashion. What are they even doing with their lives?

Clearly not much.

Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Singularity Multiversal Travel Empire » Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:41 pm

Senyosu wrote:
The East Marches wrote:

Clearly not much.

21st century brigandage I presume?
-Andrew, the Dark Lord
The Emperor
THE EMPEROR PRESERVES

Senyosu
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Senyosu » Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:42 pm

Singularity Multiversal Travel Empire wrote:
Senyosu wrote:Clearly not much.

21st century brigandage I presume?

No. It's called fashion police. Right wingers are to be dapper and sleek not like some country bumpkin.

[snooty bourgeoisie characteristics intensify]

-Fahrong-
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby -Fahrong- » Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:43 pm

Jochizyd Republic wrote:
-Fahrong- wrote:Sounds like someone doesnt like Orthodox Serbian freedom fighters, I wonder if you being muslim has something to do with that?

Not just because I'm Muslim. Although that...certainly doesn't help in why I don't like them. Opposition to people like them in general does.

But the fact that they wanted to exterminate Bosniaks, Croats, and a multitude of other people for existing doesn't sit well.

>Četniks
>Dapper

To be fair Chetnics are older then those beliefs, and the whole region was a hot bed of extremeism, let us not forget it is the Ustasi who were more brutal then the Nazis. Not that I mean to say I approve, but your position certainly isnt fair to them. (not that I would expect them to be, obviously I lean in their favour because they are Orthodox)

... Well I guess slavs can look like cavemen if you have that negative an opinion on beards in general.

The East Marches
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The East Marches » Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:45 pm

Senyosu wrote:
Singularity Multiversal Travel Empire wrote:21st century brigandage I presume?

No. It's called fashion police. Right wingers are to be dapper and sleek not like some country bumpkin.

Even our vehicles for treading look good

Conserative Morality wrote:Move to a real state bud instead of a third-world country that inexplicably votes in American elections.

Novus America wrote:But yes, I would say the mere existence of Illinois proves this is hell. Chicago the 9th circle.

-Fahrong-
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby -Fahrong- » Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:46 pm

Senyosu wrote:

But the bourgeoisie are the worst...

Cossacks are the best, but then again, how could you not love wearing bullets on your chest for decoration?

The East Marches
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The East Marches » Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:47 pm

-Fahrong- wrote:
Senyosu wrote:No. It's called fashion police. Right wingers are to be dapper and sleek not like some country bumpkin.

Cossacks are the best, but then again, how could you not love wearing bullets on your chest for decoration?

Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Singularity Multiversal Travel Empire » Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:48 pm

-Fahrong- wrote:
Senyosu wrote:No. It's called fashion police. Right wingers are to be dapper and sleek not like some country bumpkin.

Both are too colorful and flamboyant for me.
Senyosu wrote:

-Andrew, the Dark Lord
The Emperor
THE EMPEROR PRESERVES

Jochizyd Republic
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Jochizyd Republic » Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:48 pm

-Fahrong- wrote:
Jochizyd Republic wrote:Not just because I'm Muslim. Although that...certainly doesn't help in why I don't like them. Opposition to people like them in general does.

>Četniks
>Dapper

To be fair Chetnics are older then those beliefs, and the whole region was a hot bed of extremeism, let us not forget it is the Ustasi who were more brutal then the Nazis. Not that I mean to say I approve, but your position certainly isnt fair to them. (not that I would expect them to be, obviously I lean in their favour because they are Orthodox)

... Well I guess slavs can look like cavemen if you have that negative an opinion on beards in general.

I don't

But the Ustaše did what they had to to defend homeland from the Četniks.

Croats and Bosniaks are Slavic as fuck. And no force can take that away no matter what they bring.
Last edited by Jochizyd Republic on Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Just Call Me Joch.
See Space, You Cowboy

Senyosu
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Senyosu » Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:49 pm

The East Marches wrote:

Indeed they are. Also gotta have clean boots while one's at it.
-Fahrong- wrote:

It looks uncouth, such displays of weapons is quite inelegant and lacks any form of sleekness.

Ashkera
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ashkera » Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:52 pm

Senyosu wrote:
-Fahrong- wrote:A reasonable opinion, but I would like more specifics.

Well my version is technocratic as a result of preexisting institutions that would be put into place. Technocracy is more of an 'end' rather than a true 'means' as it is expected of that a technocratic government be able to have enough responsiveness to innovation and be open to innovation.

So in the end it's just getting more people to take in STEM courses (and getting those into political aw or policy making take at least one course or a year on economics or sciences) as well as philosophy courses that focus on applied ethics.

Using prediction markets could help sort the technocrats for inclusion independent of their specialization.
第五大黒森帝国
Practice. Virtue. Harmony. Prosperity.

A secretive Dominant-Party Technocracy located in the southwest of the Pacific Ocean
Factbook: The Fifth Empire of Ashkera [2018/2030] (updated 18.04.29) / Questions
Roaming squads of state-sponsored body-builders teach nerds to lift. "Fifth generation" cruise ships come equipped with naval reactors. Insurance inspectors are more feared than tax auditors. Turbine-powered "super interceptor" police cruisers patrol high-speed highways.

Senyosu
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Senyosu » Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:54 pm

Ashkera wrote:
Senyosu wrote:Well my version is technocratic as a result of preexisting institutions that would be put into place. Technocracy is more of an 'end' rather than a true 'means' as it is expected of that a technocratic government be able to have enough responsiveness to innovation and be open to innovation.

Using prediction markets could help sort the technocrats for inclusion independent of their specialization.

The issue is that technocratic systems of government have a very high chance of fucking if there isn't enough social mobility. Social mobility also must be integral to reduce nepotism and corruption, both of which can grow like a malignant cancer in a technocracy.

Jochizyd Republic
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Jochizyd Republic » Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:55 pm

Senyosu wrote:
The East Marches wrote:

Indeed they are. Also gotta have clean boots while one's at it.
-Fahrong- wrote:But the bourgeoisie are the worst...

It looks uncouth, such displays of weapons is quite inelegant and lacks any form of sleekness.

The Cossacks don't look uncouth to me.

Just Call Me Joch.
See Space, You Cowboy

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General