NATION

PASSWORD

Right Wing Discussion Thread The Fourth

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

What country would you most like to see overthrown by military coup?

U.S.A.
15%
Germany
10%
France
2%
Russia
13%
China
11%
Turkey
15%
Saudi Arabia
19%
Iran
9%
The Philippines
7%

Total votes : 227

Dagashi Shojo
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 20, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dagashi Shojo » Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:33 pm

Politically, I think I've moved to a tricameral senate with three different chambers for corporations, technocrats, and young nationalists who will lead the country.
The hime cut will always be the best hair cut.
Corporatist, Voluntarist, and Idealist.
Eternal Corporatist, she who is always mistaken for corporatocracy.

Senyosu
Senator

Founded: Mar 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Senyosu » Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:33 pm

The East Marches wrote:
FelrikTheDeleted wrote:
To be honest, I took a photo of this.

Its a rare day, mark this on your calendar.

Auspicious day.
Senyosu is under reconstruction, however, former tropes still apply

The State of Senyosu ― Senñosy-ül Jür

Your resident Frugal, Nationalistic, Quasi-Jingoist, Buddhist-Tengrist, North-East Asian, Technocratic, Democratic Khanate
anything u want me to be babe ;)

Anonymous Union
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Anonymous Union » Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:33 pm

The East Marches wrote:
Dagashi Shojo wrote:
People always think I'm a dirty Irish Catholic and not a glorious Protestant Scotsman.

Oh hell, I might consider being Catholic. Princes I'm sorry for bullying you.

On that note, how the hell did the Scots-Irish end up being so degenerate? You guys seem very lax on certain standards and things.

I'm not sorry at all.

Last edited by Anonymous Union on Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Senyosu
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Senyosu » Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:34 pm

Picspam removal please.

Dagashi Shojo wrote:Politically, I think I've moved to a tricameral senate with three different chambers for corporations, technocrats, and young nationalists who will lead the country.

Very good. Very very good.
Last edited by Senyosu on Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Your resident Frugal, Nationalistic, Quasi-Jingoist, Buddhist-Tengrist, North-East Asian, Technocratic, Democratic Khanate

FelrikTheDeleted
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 27, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby FelrikTheDeleted » Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:34 pm

Anonymous Union wrote:
The East Marches wrote:

On that note, how the hell did the Scots-Irish end up being so degenerate? You guys seem very lax on certain standards and things.

I'm not sorry at all.

Diopolis
Post Marshal

Founded: May 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Diopolis » Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:35 pm

Senyosu wrote:
The Princes of the Universe wrote:If you've read my monarchist manifesto in the monarchist thread, education is actually super-high on my priority list. :p

I have. One wonders if you're Polish since Polish people are by far the most practical Catholics out there. At least from my experiences.

By practical do you mean "pragmatic" or "practicing"?
I have noticed that a wildly disproportionate number of highly observant Catholics in the US have Polish blood, although the same could be said for Cajuns, Mexicans, and dozens of other groups.
Texas nationalist, right-wing technocrat, radical social conservative, post-liberal.

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:36 pm

Wut's that and all of that Irish stuff? Ya wanna foight me? I'll rek ya, lad!

Oh wait, that is right, I am also of Prussian decent too. :P

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

Anonymous Union
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Anonymous Union » Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:36 pm

FelrikTheDeleted wrote:

United Marxist Nations
Post Czar

Founded: Dec 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby United Marxist Nations » Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:36 pm

Dagashi Shojo wrote:Politically, I think I've moved to a tricameral senate with three different chambers for corporations, technocrats, and young nationalists who will lead the country.

>not having a Duma that is democratically elected, and a State Council made up of technocrats, Clergymen, military-men, and soviet-representatives
>not having all of this with a pious Monarch as your executive.
Last edited by United Marxist Nations on Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Kievan People wrote: United Marxist Nations: A prayer for every soul, a plan for every economy and a waifu for every man. Solid.

Eastern Orthodox Catechumen. Religious communitarian with Sorelian, Marxist, and Traditionalist influences. Sympathies toward Sunni Islam. All flags/avatars are chosen for aesthetic or humor purposes only
An open mind is like a fortress with its gates unbarred and unguarded.
St. John Chrysostom wrote:A comprehended God is no God.

FelrikTheDeleted
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby FelrikTheDeleted » Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:37 pm

Anonymous Union wrote:
FelrikTheDeleted wrote:

The East Marches
Postmaster-General

Founded: May 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The East Marches » Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:37 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:Wut's that and all of that Irish stuff? Ya wanna foight me? I'll rek ya, lad!

Do you obsess over shiny boots?

How would the technocrats be selected? How would the executive work?
Last edited by The East Marches on Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Conserative Morality wrote:Move to a real state bud instead of a third-world country that inexplicably votes in American elections.

Novus America wrote:But yes, I would say the mere existence of Illinois proves this is hell. Chicago the 9th circle.

Senyosu
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Senyosu » Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:38 pm

Diopolis wrote:
Senyosu wrote:I have. One wonders if you're Polish since Polish people are by far the most practical Catholics out there. At least from my experiences.

By practical do you mean "pragmatic" or "practicing"?
I have noticed that a wildly disproportionate number of highly observant Catholics in the US have Polish blood, although the same could be said for Cajuns, Mexicans, and dozens of other groups.

Both. Very devout but with pragmatism that rivals their protestant German neighbors.
United Marxist Nations wrote:

>not having a Duma that is democratically elected, and a State Council made up of technocrats, Clergymen, military-men, and soviet-representatives

Quasi theocracy pls go

Diopolis
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Diopolis » Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:39 pm

The East Marches wrote:
Dagashi Shojo wrote:
People always think I'm a dirty Irish Catholic and not a glorious Protestant Scotsman.

Come to the Catholic side. We have incense.

Literal centuries of poverty will do that,
Texas nationalist, right-wing technocrat, radical social conservative, post-liberal.

FelrikTheDeleted
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby FelrikTheDeleted » Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:39 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:Wut's that and all of that Irish stuff? Ya wanna foight me? I'll rek ya, lad!

Prussia..... *commence drowling*

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:39 pm

The East Marches wrote:

Do you obsess over shiny boots?

Shiny boots = well disciplined child. :D

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

Senyosu
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Senyosu » Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:41 pm

The East Marches wrote:How would the technocrats be selected? How would the executive work?

A technocracy must be responsive enough to innovations and market environments. Better make it rotating or highly adaptable, if not have fun stagnating into the GDR.

Diopolis
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Diopolis » Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:43 pm

Senyosu wrote:
Diopolis wrote:By practical do you mean "pragmatic" or "practicing"?

Both. Very devout but with pragmatism that rivals their protestant German neighbors.

I've definitely noticed the first, both from experience with their American descendants and from the statistics about their country(a higher church attendance rate than Utah... Woot woot. Unfortunately they let the EU bully them about their internal policies). I haven't really noticed the second to the same extent, but I can definitely see it.

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:44 pm

FelrikTheDeleted wrote:

Yeah, my 4th great grandfather on my mom's side came from Prussia and arrived in America in 1864 with his 3 kids and wife.

Now my dad's side has been living in Kentucky for a century or so as far as I have researched.

• INTP
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

FelrikTheDeleted
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby FelrikTheDeleted » Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:46 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:
FelrikTheDeleted wrote:

Yeah, my 4th great grandfather on my mom's side came from Prussia and arrived in America in 1864 with his 3 kids and wife.

Now my dad's side has been living in Kentucky for a century or so as far as I have researched.

Hhhhmmmmmm..... you lucky duffer.

The Princes of the Universe
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Princes of the Universe » Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:46 pm

Dagashi Shojo wrote:
The Princes of the Universe wrote:No, not Irish. Scots-Irish. US descendants of Scots who had settled Ireland at the behest of the Protestant Stuarts. The only thing Irish about them is where they stopped between Scotland and the US.

Glorious Catholic Scotsman. Top that.

The East Marches wrote:Oh hell, I might consider being Catholic. Princes I'm sorry for bullying you.

The door is always open. Ask this guy. That said, such a decision is not one to be made lightly. If you're serious, I'll do what I can to aid your catechesis.

The East Marches wrote:On that note, how the hell did the Scots-Irish end up being so degenerate? You guys seem very lax on certain standards and things.

We've been treated like crap since Ulster. Maybe some of my more rural kin finally internalised the slurs and whatnot.
Pro dolorosa Eius passione, miserere nobis et totius mundi.

In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti.
Domine Iesu Christe, Fili Dei, miserere mei, peccatoris.

Dagashi Shojo
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 20, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dagashi Shojo » Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:46 pm

United Marxist Nations wrote:

I am not a barbarous Slav, sorry not sorry.
The hime cut will always be the best hair cut.
Corporatist, Voluntarist, and Idealist.
Eternal Corporatist, she who is always mistaken for corporatocracy.

The East Marches
Postmaster-General

Founded: May 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The East Marches » Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:47 pm

The Princes of the Universe wrote:The door is always open. Ask this guy. That said, such a decision is not one to be made lightly. If you're serious, I'll do what I can to aid your catechesis.

I appreciate the offer but the comment was in jest.

The Princes of the Universe wrote:We've been treated like crap since Ulster. Maybe some of my more rural kin finally internalised the slurs and whatnot.

tbh, I really liked the Ulstermen and the Orange order. Those guys and Ian Paisley were pretty great.
Conserative Morality wrote:Move to a real state bud instead of a third-world country that inexplicably votes in American elections.

Novus America wrote:But yes, I would say the mere existence of Illinois proves this is hell. Chicago the 9th circle.

Greater Beggnig
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Beggnig » Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:48 pm

Anonymous Union wrote:
The East Marches wrote:

I'm not sorry at all.

NO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9-mYg5VDzQ
"I'm not a dictator. It's just that I have a grumpy face."
-Augusto Pinochet

Senyosu
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Senyosu » Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:49 pm

Diopolis wrote:
Senyosu wrote:Both. Very devout but with pragmatism that rivals their protestant German neighbors.

I've definitely noticed the first, both from experience with their American descendants and from the statistics about their country(a higher church attendance rate than Utah... Woot woot. Unfortunately they let the EU bully them about their internal policies). I haven't really noticed the second to the same extent, but I can definitely see it.

Well they managed to pick themselves up quite nicely after communism. They have among the strongest and robust economies as well as a military that is formidable and one worthy of praise.

Poland is a model Catholic nation with high degrees of work ethic and a knack for practical, pragmatic means of innovation (tech sector is beautiful in Poland) as well as being thrifty and smart about investments for development.

I'd also add that Poland in the EU is excellent so long as it's in favor of Poland (manufacturing and less trade barriers), and gives more access for tourists that give a boost in their service industry as well.

The Princes of the Universe
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Princes of the Universe » Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:49 pm

The East Marches wrote:
The Princes of the Universe wrote:We've been treated like crap since Ulster. Maybe some of my more rural kin finally internalised the slurs and whatnot.

tbh, I really liked the Ulstermen and the Orange order. Those guys and Ian Paisley were pretty great.

Ian Paisley was an ass. Based Otto gave him what for.
Pro dolorosa Eius passione, miserere nobis et totius mundi.

In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti.
Domine Iesu Christe, Fili Dei, miserere mei, peccatoris.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General