NATION

PASSWORD

The NFL Thread: 2018 Preseason

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Here you go. Last poll of the 2018 season boys.

Poll ended at Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:16 pm

# 1: New England Patriots
55%
# 2: Philadelphia Eagles
45%

Total votes : 29

Trumpostan
Minister

Founded: Sep 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Trumpostan » Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:06 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Trumpostan wrote:
*evilgrin*

Not happy about playing KC. KC's secondary is a beast. Ours is not. XD

NO isn't out of the game yet, but once again has to rely on Breesus padding his resume.
I do not support Donald J. Trump
Inverted Flag Law: US Code Title 4 Section 8 Paragraph (a): The flag should never be displayed with the union down, except as a signal of dire distress in instances of extreme danger to life or property.
The United States of America has been in a state of dire distress since November 8, 2016. Flying the flag upside down is not only our right, it is our duty!
Make Maine Massachusetts again!

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Luminesa » Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:15 pm

Trumpostan wrote:
Luminesa wrote:Not happy about playing KC. KC's secondary is a beast. Ours is not. XD

NO isn't out of the game yet, but once again has to rely on Breesus padding his resume.

As if it needs to be padded anymore.

Lol, please keep chucking it Brees. We need them long passes...

I will admit this much, Eric Berry is a monster and I love him. No hate for this team.
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
Unofficial #1 fan of the Who Dat Nation.
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
faith, hope and love are some good things He gave us...
and the greatest is love."
-Alan Jackson
Help the Ukrainian people, here's some sources!
Help bring home First Nation girls! Now with more ways to help!
Jesus loves all of His children in Eastern Europe - pray for peace.
Pray for Ukraine, Wear Sunflowers In Your Hair

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jul 01, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:17 pm

Your team better come through, Lumi. I don't need a 3 way division tie.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Eric Lumen: Ultimate Chad
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant
Edward Richtofen wrote:Ameri's so tough that he criticized an Insane Asylum and was promptly let out

Ameri does the impossible.
Fire the Ameri.
Sinovet wrote:Ameri's like Honey badger. He don't give a fuck.

Krazakistan wrote: He is a force of negativity for the sake of negativity

Onocarcass wrote:Trying to change Ameri, is like trying to drag a 2 ton block of lead with your d**k.

Immoren wrote:When Ameri says something is shit it's good and when Ameri says some thing is good it's great. *nods*

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:17 pm

Ameriganastan wrote:Your team better come through, Lumi. I don't need a 3 way division tie.

WE'RE TRYING. LET US BORROW VON MILLER, PLZ.
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
-Alan Jackson

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:20 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Ameriganastan wrote:Your team better come through, Lumi. I don't need a 3 way division tie.

WE'RE TRYING. LET US BORROW VON MILLER, PLZ.

Nuh-uh. He's ours. You can borrow Talib. He can gouge someones eye out as a distraction.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant
Edward Richtofen wrote:Ameri's so tough that he criticized an Insane Asylum and was promptly let out

Fire the Ameri.

Onocarcass wrote:Trying to change Ameri, is like trying to drag a 2 ton block of lead with your d**k.

Immoren wrote:When Ameri says something is shit it's good and when Ameri says some thing is good it's great. *nods*

Trumpostan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Trumpostan » Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:20 pm

Fucken hell, the Browns just don't get a break do they? :rofl:
Last edited by Trumpostan on Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Inverted Flag Law: US Code Title 4 Section 8 Paragraph (a): The flag should never be displayed with the union down, except as a signal of dire distress in instances of extreme danger to life or property.
The United States of America has been in a state of dire distress since November 8, 2016. Flying the flag upside down is not only our right, it is our duty!

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:21 pm

Trumpostan wrote:Fucken hell, the Browns just don't get a break do they?

I think they might go 0-16.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant

Fire the Ameri.

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:25 pm

And the Raiders are winning too. What the Hell kind of Bizarro would did I step into? AFC West is usually a gimme for Denver.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant

Fire the Ameri.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:26 pm

Ameriganastan wrote:
Luminesa wrote:WE'RE TRYING. LET US BORROW VON MILLER, PLZ.

Nuh-uh. He's ours. You can borrow Talib. He can gouge someones eye out as a distraction.

Robertson: QUICK WE NEED A DISTRACTION!!!

Talib:...Uhhhhhhhhh...*Goes and pokes Kelce's eyes.*

*15-yard penalty.*

Robertson: THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS.
Last edited by Luminesa on Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Alan Jackson

Trumpostan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Trumpostan » Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:27 pm

Ameriganastan wrote:
Trumpostan wrote:Fucken hell, the Browns just don't get a break do they?

I think they might go 0-16.

They are quite alike the 0-16 Lions. That Lions team was competitive in most of their games and lost quite a few close ones with lots of bad luck. These Browns might just do that too. Today, at the end of the first half, a hail mary pass into the endzone tipped and deflected and AJ Green catches it right in between four Brownies.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:28 pm

Trumpostan wrote:
Ameriganastan wrote:I think they might go 0-16.

They are quite alike the 0-16 Lions. That Lions team was competitive in most of their games and lost quite a few close ones with lots of bad luck. These Browns might just do that too. Today, at the end of the first half, a hail mary pass into the endzone tipped and deflected and AJ Green catches it right in between four Brownies.

This is also AJ Green we're talking about.
-Alan Jackson

Trumpostan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Trumpostan » Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:29 pm

Today a Green Beans win actually isn't all that bad. It worsens their 2017 draft position. Same for the Dolphins. Go Lolphins! Get them Ryans :rofl:

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:30 pm

Trumpostan wrote:Today a Green Beans win actually isn't all that bad. It worsens their 2017 draft position. Same for the Dolphins. Go Lolphins! Get them Ryans :rofl:

They've actually improved quite a lot since last season. Still don't think they're going to go far in playoffs, though.
-Alan Jackson

Kohr
Minister

Founded: Aug 24, 2015
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Kohr » Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:31 pm

One quarter to go before the last undefeated team goes down. A comeback is possible at this point, but unlikely with our offense.

Trumpostan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Trumpostan » Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:35 pm

Vikes didn't get the first down but I like the call to go for it on 4th. A FG wouldn't have changed anything about it being a 2 score game.

Kohr
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Kohr » Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:41 pm

Trumpostan wrote:Vikes didn't get the first down but I like the call to go for it on 4th. A FG wouldn't have changed anything about it being a 2 score game.

Have you been watching the entire game? I'd like to know how this looks to an outsider.

Trumpostan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Trumpostan » Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:43 pm

Kohr wrote:
Trumpostan wrote:Vikes didn't get the first down but I like the call to go for it on 4th. A FG wouldn't have changed anything about it being a 2 score game.

Have you been watching the entire game? I'd like to know how this looks to an outsider.

No. I switch from game to game, my main 1 PM game is the Jets vs Ravens but I get the big plays and switch from game to game as I please. I wouldn't be telling you anything new if I said that the Vikes aren't very hot today.
Last edited by Trumpostan on Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kohr
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Kohr » Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:44 pm

Well, at least my Game Picks are going well this week.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:45 pm

Kirk Cousins in his game-face shot on NFL.com looks like he's about to go Super Saiyan. XD
-Alan Jackson

Trumpostan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Trumpostan » Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:45 pm

Kohr wrote:Well, at least my Game Picks are going well this week.

Mine are useless as usual. And I don't have a fantasy team at all this year, bothering to would just be futile on my part.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:48 pm

Does anybody know how many picks Flacco has thrown this year? He is just garbage this year, for some unexplicable reason.
-Alan Jackson

Trumpostan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Trumpostan » Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:49 pm

Luminesa wrote:Does anybody know how many picks Flacco has thrown this year? He is just garbage this year, for some unexplicable reason.

Maybe half a dozen? He's not that bad. Its still fewer than his Green Bean counterpart.

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:50 pm

Luminesa wrote:Does anybody know how many picks Flacco has thrown this year? He is just garbage this year, for some unexplicable reason.

The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant

Fire the Ameri.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:02 pm

Trumpostan wrote:

Maybe half a dozen? He's not that bad. Its still fewer than his Green Bean counterpart.

I mean...the Ravens have looked absolutely mediocre this year...
-Alan Jackson

Outer Sparta
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 26, 2014
Democratic Socialists

Postby Outer Sparta » Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:10 pm

Stafford with another 4th quarter comeback, the third against Washington!
Free Palestine, stop the genocide in Gaza

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General