NATION

PASSWORD

Do you resent not being able to choose an avatar here?

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Behaved
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 25, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Re: Do you resent not being able to choose an avatar here?

Postby Behaved » Sat May 09, 2009 7:57 am

Golugan wrote:
Daistallia 2104 wrote:
Big Jim P wrote:Since we can choose our flags, and our flags are used as out AVs here, the question is irrelevant.

Indeed. Since one can choose one's flag,l and one's flag is one's avatar, I really don't get the question...
Some people want to have a respectable nation flag for IC behavior, but want to have lolcats for when they post OOC. In other words, they want to have their cake and eat it too.

I never role-play and kitties are cuter. I just like kitties. Is that a sin?
meow meow

Jello Biafra
Negotiator

Founded: Antiquity
Left-wing Utopia

Re: Do you resent not being able to choose an avatar here?

Postby Jello Biafra » Sat May 09, 2009 8:48 am

No. I wouldn't have known people had them on Jolt if people didn't mention them.

HellHorn
Envoy

Founded: May 15, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby HellHorn » Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:26 am

No, who needs avatars. flags are cooler!
"Newborns are raised from birth to be killing machines, homosexuality is punishable by death. Homeless Citizens are immediately executed, thieves are flogged in public and the army is full of two-metre tall super-soldiers. HellHorn's national animal is the hellhound, which froliced freely in the lush forests until they were bulldozed to build torture chambers."
Ebyrian International Cup II - 4th Place
Market Cup Quarterfinalist
War Against HellHorn - Victory

Hellhorn is in the top 5% of "Most Armed" nations and is the #1 Most Armed in our region!
Also, top 6% of "Most Corrupt Governments" in the world!

Zilam
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 18, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Zilam » Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:38 am

HellHorn wrote:No, who needs avatars. flags are cooler!

You might want to read the rules on "grave digging". The last post was well over a year ago.
I'm not who I was.

HellHorn
Envoy

Founded: May 15, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby HellHorn » Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:52 am

Zilam wrote:
HellHorn wrote:No, who needs avatars. flags are cooler!

You might want to read the rules on "grave digging". The last post was well over a year ago.

NAKED BLUE PANDAS OF DEATH!
"Newborns are raised from birth to be killing machines, homosexuality is punishable by death. Homeless Citizens are immediately executed, thieves are flogged in public and the army is full of two-metre tall super-soldiers. HellHorn's national animal is the hellhound, which froliced freely in the lush forests until they were bulldozed to build torture chambers."
Ebyrian International Cup II - 4th Place
Market Cup Quarterfinalist
War Against HellHorn - Victory

Hellhorn is in the top 5% of "Most Armed" nations and is the #1 Most Armed in our region!
Also, top 6% of "Most Corrupt Governments" in the world!

Previous

Return to General