NATION

PASSWORD

Reactionary Outbursts And Bigotry

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

The New Sea Territory
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Sea Territory » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:04 pm

Geilinor wrote:
The New Sea Territory wrote:It's not that its wrong, so much as their perspective cannot be the same as a white female, black male, etc.

You shouldn't dismiss someone's perspective simply because theirs is different.

It shouldn't be dismissed. Perspective should be understood.
| Ⓐ | Anarchist Communist | Heideggerian Marxist | Vegetarian | Bisexual | Stirnerite | Slavic/Germanic Pagan | ᛟ |
Solntsa Roshcha --- Postmodern Poyltheist
"Christianity had brutally planted the poisoned blade in the healthy, quivering flesh of all humanity; it had goaded a cold wave
of darkness with mystically brutal fury to dim the serene and festive exultation of the dionysian spirit of our pagan ancestors."
-Renzo Novatore, Verso il Nulla Creatore

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Luminesa » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:05 pm

The New Sea Territory wrote:
Geilinor wrote:You shouldn't dismiss someone's perspective simply because theirs is different.

It shouldn't be dismissed. Perspective should be understood.

And even if you can't understand it, you can appreciate it for what it is. All of our opinions are what make our world like a big, dusky diamond-full of many facets, edges, and curves that all make it interesting.
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
Unofficial #1 fan of the Who Dat Nation.
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
faith, hope and love are some good things He gave us...
and the greatest is love."
-Alan Jackson
Help the Ukrainian people, here's some sources!
Help bring home First Nation girls! Now with more ways to help!
Jesus loves all of His children in Eastern Europe - pray for peace.
Pray for Ukraine, Wear Sunflowers In Your Hair

Utilitarian Garibaldi
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Utilitarian Garibaldi » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:06 pm

Ostroeuropa wrote:
The East Marches wrote:This is just a "reaction". The new left is pressing forth with identity politics, blanket blaming white people for everything and unironically using racist slurs to discredit anybody of a different color that disagrees with that. Once the current crop of college SJWs get a job and a family, this will die down. Its an instinctive kneejerk reaction. Circling the wagons and bunkering down. You can hardly blame them either.

I've tried warning people of this happening. Eventually white people will discover the power identity politics and we will unleash a genie that can't be put back into the bottle. Alternatively, this is just a phase and these current crop of activists will mature. I sincerely hope that the latter happens.

It's also that attacks on western culture and civilization and bolstering of Islamism.

Bolstering of Islamism? Sounds a little too hokey.

Ostroeuropa
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jun 14, 2006

Postby Ostroeuropa » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:07 pm

Ostroeuropa wrote:The whites in south africa are on genocide watch,

You've now stooped to the borderline neo-Nazi "white genocide" narrative.

:meh:

Would you agree "Anti-Racist is a code word for Anti-White?" Have you memorized the 14 words yet?

The way that many progressives advocate for it, yes, it has become an anti-white agenda. But that doesn't mean the two are equivalent, only that anti-racism is sometimes used to provide rhetorical cover for anti-white policies, sentiments, etc.

It's not stooping if you point out the facts. Do you deny whites are becoming a minority due to mass migration policies?
Last edited by Ostroeuropa on Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ostro.MOV

There is an out of control trolley speeding towards Jeremy Bentham, who is tied to the track. You can pull the lever to cause the trolley to switch tracks, but on the other track is Immanuel Kant. Bentham is clutching the only copy in the universe of The Critique of Pure Reason. Kant is clutching the only copy in the universe of The Principles of Moral Legislation. Both men are shouting at you that they have recently started to reconsider their ethical stances.

The East Marches
Postmaster-General

Founded: May 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The East Marches » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:07 pm

This is not enough for such a broad claim.

You are right. Its the Hillary Clintons of the country leading the charge for social justice.

The New Sea Territory wrote:Oh, I see. Go-to exaggerated stories about some leftists in certain places using certain terminology that you find to soft.

These aren't "radical". Whatever microaggressions were before right-wingers found out is now buried between the talking point of them; they mean little to nothing when you throw them at your opponents who have never even seen other leftists talk about them. Trigger warnings have existed for decades...plenty of documentaries have them, they just don't use that specific term reactionaries love to focus on. As for the arguments about cultural appropriation, there's a legitimate conversation to be had. Again, people exaggerate this to demonize the ever-fluid, broad term "SJW".

These are not exaggerated stories. They are good articles from respectable magazines/newspapers. If these are not enough for you. I can find more.

The New Sea Territory wrote:Keep telling yourself that.

Which is why Unions keep money on hand to cover their workers life expenses when they strike right? You need money to be an activist or protest things. Professional activists have income and revenue streams outside of their political work. Whether it be an analyst or commentator for a show or a writing career.

The New Sea Territory wrote:They change nothing de jure, but they are certainly platforms millions use. They are good for spreading ideas.

Like Kony 2012; "Please like if you want to end child soldiers". It is a self-gratification at its finest. No need for any real work. Just click the button to feel moral.

The New Sea Territory wrote:Now, SJWs are anti-union? I wasn't made aware.

Then again, I was never made aware of any of this, because SJWs, the movement I'm apparently apart of, doesn't identify with the term...because its a bullshit, vague slur, like "pinko", "cultural Marxist" or "communist".

Yes they are quite anti-Union. Unions are for "white males" only. God forbid they endorse something Keystone XL. Thats just their privilege talking. Same with opposing free trade or open borders because they will damage labor markets and undercut worker's pay. Thats just "racism" talking.

The New Sea Territory wrote:I assume you'd equate it to college culture, saying this (mythical) subculture will destroy the left? If so, you're making more assumptions about college students.

To summarize, hippie nonviolence hindered the movement, and its influence on the Vietnam War is exaggerated. The War ended because the US militarily lost and because of the threat of mutiny rampant in the military.

I was referring to that regarding hippies. We can continue this convesation via TG if you'd like.

The subculture is quite real and pretending that it doesn't exist will not make it go away.

The New Sea Territory wrote:It's not that its wrong, so much as their perspective cannot be the same as a white female, black male, etc.

But I don't think this criticism holds up. Nearly all beef with the SJW movement is its Marxism...which is fundamentally a mode of historical analysis.

The SJWs are not Marxists. True Marxists wouldn't tolerate artificial divisions in the working class.

Besides that, numbers and facts have no correlation to whether one is black or white. I was referring to my referencing of economics books. I should have made myself more clear. They informed me not about the perspective part, which I could see, but that their entire premise of the book or argument was invalid due to skin color.

The New Sea Territory wrote:If someone said, "my contempt for the black man is borne solely of experience", would that be equally valid?

"my contempt for the white man is borne solely of experience" seems to be valid in today's world. I don't see why my experiences shouldn't be either.
Last edited by The East Marches on Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Conserative Morality wrote:Move to a real state bud instead of a third-world country that inexplicably votes in American elections.

Novus America wrote:But yes, I would say the mere existence of Illinois proves this is hell. Chicago the 9th circle.

Utilitarian Garibaldi
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Utilitarian Garibaldi » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:10 pm

The East Marches wrote:This is just a "reaction". The new left is pressing forth with identity politics, blanket blaming white people for everything and unironically using racist slurs to discredit anybody of a different color that disagrees with that. Once the current crop of college SJWs get a job and a family, this will die down. Its an instinctive kneejerk reaction. Circling the wagons and bunkering down. You can hardly blame them either.

I've tried warning people of this happening. Eventually white people will discover the power identity politics and we will unleash a genie that can't be put back into the bottle. Alternatively, this is just a phase and these current crop of activists will mature. I sincerely hope that the latter happens.

But these actual SJWs seem to be very scarce. I have never in my life met someone who fits the criteria after much experience interacting with anthropology and leftist circles.

And this is all in real life mind you.
Last edited by Utilitarian Garibaldi on Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The New Sea Territory
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Sea Territory » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:11 pm

Utilitarian Garibaldi wrote:

But these actual SJWs seem to be very scarce. I have never in my life met someone who fits the criteria after much experience interacting with anthropology and leftist circles.

But that's the point. SJW is the boogieman of a narrative, not an actually existing phenomenon.
| Ⓐ | Anarchist Communist | Heideggerian Marxist | Vegetarian | Bisexual | Stirnerite | Slavic/Germanic Pagan | ᛟ |
"Christianity had brutally planted the poisoned blade in the healthy, quivering flesh of all humanity; it had goaded a cold wave
of darkness with mystically brutal fury to dim the serene and festive exultation of the dionysian spirit of our pagan ancestors."

Utilitarian Garibaldi
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Utilitarian Garibaldi » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:13 pm

Utilitarian Garibaldi wrote:But these actual SJWs seem to be very scarce. I have never in my life met someone who fits the criteria after much experience interacting with anthropology and leftist circles.

But that's the point. SJW is the boogieman of a narrative, not an actually existing phenomenon.

I concur, mostly. There are some nutty people on the left, but not anything like what you see on Breotbart or whatever.
Last edited by Utilitarian Garibaldi on Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The East Marches
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The East Marches » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:15 pm

Perhaps you and I know different crowds. I was at University of Wisconsin Madison. Where were you?
Conserative Morality wrote:Move to a real state bud instead of a third-world country that inexplicably votes in American elections.

Novus America wrote:But yes, I would say the mere existence of Illinois proves this is hell. Chicago the 9th circle.

Utilitarian Garibaldi
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Utilitarian Garibaldi » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:16 pm

The East Marches wrote:
Utilitarian Garibaldi wrote:But these actual SJWs seem to be very scarce. I have never in my life met someone who fits the criteria after much experience interacting with anthropology and leftist circles.

Perhaps you and I know different crowds. I was at University of Wisconsin Madison. Where were you?

Temple University.

Arcturus Novus
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 03, 2011
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Arcturus Novus » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:16 pm

Ostroeuropa wrote:
You've now stooped to the borderline neo-Nazi "white genocide" narrative.

:meh:

Would you agree "Anti-Racist is a code word for Anti-White?" Have you memorized the 14 words yet?

The way that many progressives advocate for it, yes, it has become an anti-white agenda. But that doesn't mean the two are equivalent, only that anti-racism is sometimes used to provide rhetorical cover for anti-white policies, sentiments, etc.

It's not stooping if you point out the facts. Do you deny whites are becoming a minority due to mass migration policies?

White people are still the plurality-- if not the majority-- in basically every European country. And even then, it's not like all of us are just gonna up and disappear or end up murdered by "them dirty minorities".
Arcy (she/her), NS' fourth-favorite transsexual communist!
"I can fix her!" cool, I'm gonna make her worse.
me - my politics - my twitter
Nilokeras wrote:there is of course an interesting thread to pull on [...]
Unfortunately we're all forced to participate in whatever baroque humiliation kink the OP has going on instead.

Ostroeuropa
Khan of Spam

Postby Ostroeuropa » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:17 pm

In the UK, when it was suggested that the parliament take international mens day to talk about mens issues, Jess Phillips, labour MP, laughed, and said they shouldn't do it until half the parliament was women. She was supported by her party. It is not merely a case of them being boogeymen. This is the political and journalistic class.
Or how about when a Labour MP tweeted out in smug condescension about how some rubes were flying the English flag. In England. Or Councils removing the English flag from festivals in case it offends muslims, oh but the ISIS flag is fine.

It isn't just a boogieman. They have actual effects on people. How about this incident, where an anti-white racist hijacked a prayer vigil for the victims of the Orlando shooting to push her anti-white agenda, and when two white gay men object, the campus security freaks and removes them.
https://www.reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction ... ut_her_at/

There's thousands of examples at this point. If you still refuse to accept the left wing has a problem, you're in denial.
Ostro.MOV

There is an out of control trolley speeding towards Jeremy Bentham, who is tied to the track. You can pull the lever to cause the trolley to switch tracks, but on the other track is Immanuel Kant. Bentham is clutching the only copy in the universe of The Critique of Pure Reason. Kant is clutching the only copy in the universe of The Principles of Moral Legislation. Both men are shouting at you that they have recently started to reconsider their ethical stances.

The East Marches
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The East Marches » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:19 pm

The East Marches wrote:

Temple University.

I have heard of that school in relation to its business department. I've heard its pretty nice.

The New Sea Territory
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Sea Territory » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:19 pm

Ostroeuropa wrote:The way that many progressives advocate for it, yes, it has become an anti-white agenda. But that doesn't mean the two are equivalent, only that anti-racism is sometimes used to provide rhetorical cover for anti-white policies, sentiments, etc.

Congrats. You'll fit in well on Stormfront.

What "facts"? The standard misinterpretation of demographics? They are only a "minority" if you treat all non-whites as one collective group, which says more about you than it does about demographic trends.

Who gives a fuck, even if whites are a "minority"?

Ostroeuropa
Khan of Spam

Postby Ostroeuropa » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:20 pm

Arcturus Novus wrote:
Ostroeuropa wrote:

White people are still the plurality-- if not the majority-- in basically every European country. And even then, it's not like all of us are just gonna up and disappear or end up murdered by "them dirty minorities".

Who are you quoting there? Not me, certainly. If you feel that way about them you should just come out and say so. I've never thought those were the logical conclusions of my beliefs, but apparently you do.

Genocide is just the worst outcome. Discrimination is more likely, and is already occurring at some level. In the UK for instance, young white males are the most hated demographic.
Last edited by Ostroeuropa on Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ostro.MOV

Ostroeuropa
Khan of Spam

Postby Ostroeuropa » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:22 pm

Ostroeuropa wrote:The way that many progressives advocate for it, yes, it has become an anti-white agenda. But that doesn't mean the two are equivalent, only that anti-racism is sometimes used to provide rhetorical cover for anti-white policies, sentiments, etc.

What "facts"? The standard misinterpretation of demographics? They are only a "minority" if you treat all non-whites as one collective group, which says more about you than it does about demographic trends.

Hitler ate sugar, you know. I've got examples if you like, such as the prayer vigil above. But no, I guess talking about that makes me a nazi. Or is that just you socially ostracizing and demonizing people for talking about racism against their demographic and how it tends to operate?

If you unite everyone around the basis of arguing against white people then they are one collective group. PoC.
Last edited by Ostroeuropa on Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Ostro.MOV

The New Sea Territory
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Sea Territory » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:25 pm

Ostroeuropa wrote:

In the UK, when it was suggested that the parliament take international mens day to talk about mens issues, Jess Phillips, labour MP, laughed, and said they shouldn't do it until half the parliament was women. She was supported by her party. It is not merely a case of them being boogeymen. This is the political and journalistic class.

...nowhere do you address Phillips was saying, or how its so evil.

Or how about when a Labour MP tweeted out in smug condescension about how some rubes were flying the English flag. In England. Or Councils removing the English flag from festivals in case it offends muslims, oh but the ISIS flag is fine.

You conveniently lack evidence for this claim.

It isn't just a boogieman. They have actual effects on people. How about this incident, where an anti-white racist hijacked a prayer vigil for the victims of the Orlando shooting to push her anti-white agenda, and when two white gay men object, the campus security freaks and removes them.

BLM =/= "anti-white racist", try again.

There's thousands of examples at this point. If you still refuse to accept the left wing has a problem, you're in denial.

The left-wing only has a problem with not properly addressing people like you who repeat and agree with white nationalist mantras and narratives, like white "genocide".

Ostroeuropa
Khan of Spam

Postby Ostroeuropa » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:29 pm

Ostroeuropa wrote:

...nowhere do you address Phillips was saying, or how its so evil.

You conveniently lack evidence for this claim.

BLM =/= "anti-white racist", try again.

The left-wing only has a problem with not properly addressing people like you who repeat and agree with white nationalist mantras and narratives, like white "genocide".

So do you agree with what phillips said? Yes it's wrong and discriminatory to try and deny a group representation of their issues based on their demographic and using social justice ideology to make them the outgroup.

Happy to provide evidence:
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest- ... ge-s-flags

I just provided you evidence of BLM being anti-white racists, and there's plenty of other incidents to back that up too. But if you're jsut going to axiomatically claim its not the case with no argument, then there's no point in talking to you.

I just showed you that's not the case.
Ostro.MOV

The New Sea Territory
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Sea Territory » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:32 pm

Ostroeuropa wrote:

Hitler ate sugar, you know.

There's a difference between sugar and "the Mantra" by Bob Whitaker.

Bullshit white genocide conspiracy theories you push make me question your political affiliation.

I've got examples if you like, such as the prayer vigil above.

Already addressed.

But no, I guess talking about that makes me a nazi.

No.

Talking about "whites becoming a minority", agreeing with Bob Whitaker, ranting on about "SJWs", calling BLM "anti-white racists", feigning concern for LGBT people when its convenient to do so (it fits your culture-clash, bash Islam narrative), repeatedly making threads about the "horrors" of "SJWs", and talking about white genocide show that you have a lot in common with modern white nationalists.

Or is that just you socially ostracizing and demonizing people for talking about racism against their demographic and how it tends to operate?

There's no fucking racism, that's why. It's in your head. You've convinced yourself that white men are somehow the oppressed in society.

If you unite everyone around the basis of arguing against white people then they are one collective group. PoC.

Again, the way you assume these things about minority communities says a lot about you. They aren't some hivemind.

Nirvash Type TheEND
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 19, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nirvash Type TheEND » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:37 pm

Being a white heteronormative cismale has become the equivalent of original sin in popular ethos NST.

How can you really deny it?
Unreachable.

Ostroeuropa
Khan of Spam

Postby Ostroeuropa » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:39 pm

Ostroeuropa wrote:
Hitler ate sugar, you know.

There's a difference between sugar and "the Mantra" by Bob Whitaker.

Bullshit white genocide conspiracy theories you push make me question your political affiliation.

I've got examples if you like, such as the prayer vigil above.

Already addressed.

But no, I guess talking about that makes me a nazi.

No.

Talking about "whites becoming a minority", agreeing with Bob Whitaker, ranting on about "SJWs", calling BLM "anti-white racists", feigning concern for LGBT people when its convenient to do so (it fits your culture-clash, bash Islam narrative), repeatedly making threads about the "horrors" of "SJWs", and talking about white genocide show that you have a lot in common with modern white nationalists.

Or is that just you socially ostracizing and demonizing people for talking about racism against their demographic and how it tends to operate?

There's no fucking racism, that's why. It's in your head. You've convinced yourself that white men are somehow the oppressed in society.

Again, the way you assume these things about minority communities says a lot about you. They aren't some hivemind.

South african and Zimbabwe genocide isn't a conspiracy theory.

No you didn't address it, you dismissed it out of hand. Big difference. You just up and decided to ignore a blatant example of racism because your ideology told you to.

BLM are anti-white racists, and i've provided evidence for that claim. I can provide more if you like. Lol, I feign concern for LGBT people? You clearly know nothing about me. I've argued plenty of times for LGBT rights, regardless of who was oppressing them. I'm bisexual myself.

There is racism, and i've shown you as much. You've convinced yourself racism and sexism against whites and men cannot exist.

I don't deny that some ethnic minorities agree with my position on this. I know of at least one in this thread, who has repeatedly pointed out that the modern SocJus movement is anti-white.

Nirvash Type TheEND wrote:Being a white heteronormative cismale has become the equivalent of original sin in popular ethos NST.

How can you really deny it?

Pretty much. The characterization of any white complaining about racism against their demographic as themselves racist has led to the far-right surge.
Last edited by Ostroeuropa on Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:42 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Ostro.MOV

Noraika
Minister

Founded: Nov 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Noraika » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:43 pm

I'm still waiting for an objective or authoritative definition of what even a "Social Justice Warrior" is. Let alone see any evidence proving their widespread existence. :blink:

The way I look at it is that it's kind of like Loch Ness' Nessy. We have a few photos and stories, and some things which you can point to as 'proof', but it isn't really authoritative, and often more subject to an individuals pre-disposition than actual objective reality. I've also yet to meet an SJW, without regard of the fact that even if I was to look I wouldn't have a qualifying definition.
Last edited by Noraika on Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LOVEWHOYOUARE~
TRANSEQUALITY~
~ Economic Left -9.38 | Social Libertarian -2.77 ~
~ 93 Equality - 36 Liberty - 50 Stability ~

Democratic Socialism ● Egalitarianism ● Feminism ● LGBT+ rights ● Monarchism ● Social Justice ● Souverainism ● Statism

Pronouns: She/Her ♀️
Pagan and proud! ⛦
Gender and sex aren't the same thing!

Utilitarian Garibaldi
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Utilitarian Garibaldi » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:43 pm

What goes on in South Africa is not genocide. And there aren't thousands of displaced Boers trying to get to Europe iirc.

The New Sea Territory
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Sea Territory » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:45 pm

Ostroeuropa wrote:So do you agree with what phillips said? Yes it's wrong and discriminatory to try and deny a group representation of their issues based on their demographic and using social justice ideology to make them the outgroup.

Men are the outgroup! Next you'll argue heterosexuals are being oppressed. You've already jumped on the white genocide bandwagon.

Seems to be more of a miscommunication within law enforcement than some evil SJW-cultural Marxist plot to oppress white people.

I just provided you evidence of BLM being anti-white racists, and there's plenty of other incidents to back that up too.

From reddit. Great source there.

But if you're jsut going to axiomatically claim its not the case with no argument, then there's no point in talking to you.

HA! No point in talking to ME!

When you openly flirt with white genocide conspiracy theories and blame cultural Marxists for everything! No, the reason this has derailed into non-debate is because of how awful your positions actually are.

Nirvash Type TheEND
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 19, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nirvash Type TheEND » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:45 pm

Noraika wrote:

I'm still waiting for an objective or authoritative definition of what even a "Social Justice Warrior" is. Let alone see any evidence proving their widespread existence. :blink:

The way I look at it is that it's kind of like Loch Ness' Nessy. We have a few photos and stories, and some things which you can point to as 'proof', but it isn't really authoritative, and often more subject to an individuals pre-disposition than actual objective reality. I've also yet to meet an SJW, without regard of the fact that even if I was to look I wouldn't have a qualifying definition.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g67z_xBe07Q

Let's assume this woman is the poster child of social justice, for the sake of argument. What definition would you draw?
Last edited by Nirvash Type TheEND on Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Unreachable.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General