NATION

PASSWORD

Orlando Nightclub Shooting

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Grinning Dragon
Postmaster-General

Founded: May 16, 2011
Anarchy

Postby Grinning Dragon » Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:37 pm

Washington Resistance Army wrote:
Grinning Dragon wrote:As more and more information continues to surface about M...., I am getting the sense that the FBI has really dropped the ball on this.

Gun store owner: We called FBI before Orlando shooting

The FBI is claiming they were never contacted, it sounds like someone fucked up pretty badly somewhere along the line.

Makes sense they would make that claim, after all it was their alphabet group that dropped the ball on mr waste of skin.

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Australian rePublic » Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:37 pm

Terrible tragedy
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Greed and Death
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 20, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Greed and Death » Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:28 pm

Grinning Dragon wrote:As more and more information continues to surface about M...., I am getting the sense that the FBI has really dropped the ball on this.

Gun store owner: We called FBI before Orlando shooting

The FBI is claiming they were never contacted, it sounds like someone fucked up pretty badly somewhere along the line.

My gut feeling is the FBI person who answered said oh another Florida redneck who thinks all Arab speakers are planning terrorism no need to follow up or record even having received a call.
"Trying to solve the healthcare problem by mandating people buy insurance is like trying to solve the homeless problem by mandating people buy a house."(paraphrase from debate with Hilary Clinton)
Barack Obama

Arcturus Novus
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 03, 2011
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Arcturus Novus » Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:29 pm

greed and death wrote:

My gut feeling is the FBI person who answered said oh another Florida redneck who thinks all Arab speakers are planning terrorism no need to follow up or record even having received a call.

That's... frighteningly believable. And sad.
Arcy (she/her), NS' fourth-favorite transsexual communist!
"I can fix her!" cool, I'm gonna make her worse.
me - my politics - my twitter
Nilokeras wrote:there is of course an interesting thread to pull on [...]
Unfortunately we're all forced to participate in whatever baroque humiliation kink the OP has going on instead.

Soldati Senza Confini
Post Kaiser

Founded: Mar 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Soldati Senza Confini » Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:30 pm

Patridam wrote:
Gauthier wrote:
So New York born Mateen is now an IMMIGRANT and Muslims really are out to destroy the West.

Lotsa credibility there.

Forgot the "first-gen" I meant to type in there.

And no, not all muslims are out to destroy the west. Maybe only 15% or less. Most of the rest are just ambivalent bystanders.

>New-York Born
>First-Gen

You have a very curious definition of what "first generation" actually means.
Last edited by Soldati Senza Confini on Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Soldati senza confini: Better than an iPod in shuffle more with 20,000 songs.
Tekania wrote:Welcome to NSG, where informed opinions get to bump-heads with ignorant ideology under the pretense of an equal footing.

"When it’s a choice of putting food on the table, or thinking about your morals, it’s easier to say you’d think about your morals, but only if you’ve never faced that decision." - Anastasia Richardson

Current Goal: Flesh out nation factbook.

Expectareaction
Envoy

Founded: Jun 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Expectareaction » Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:36 pm

Soldati senza confini wrote:
Patridam wrote:
Forgot the "first-gen" I meant to type in there.

And no, not all muslims are out to destroy the west. Maybe only 15% or less. Most of the rest are just ambivalent bystanders.

>New-York Born
>First-Gen

"The term first-generation can refer to either people who were born in one country and relocated to another at a young age, or to their children born in the country they have relocated to. The term second-generation refers to children of first-generation immigrants, and thus exhibits the same ambiguity."

Geilinor
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 20, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Geilinor » Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:36 pm

Expectareaction wrote:
>New-York Born
>First-Gen

"The term first-generation can refer to either people who were born in one country and relocated to another at a young age, or to their children born in the country they have relocated to. The term second-generation refers to children of first-generation immigrants, and thus exhibits the same ambiguity."

First-generation generally refers to people who were born in another country, as I've seen it used.
Member of the Free Democratic Party. Not left. Not right. Forward.
Economic Left/Right: -1.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.41

Gauthier
Khan of Spam

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Gauthier » Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:37 pm

Arcturus Novus wrote:
greed and death wrote:

That's... frighteningly believable. And sad.

No kidding. If that's the case the guy who took the call can look forward to a transfer to FuckMiddleofNowhere, Alaska if he's lucky. But at least he might be able to catch the Mountain Men camera crew on a lucky day.
Last edited by Gauthier on Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Crimes committed by Muslims will be a pan-Islamic plot and proof of Islam's inherent evil. On the other hand crimes committed by non-Muslims will merely be the acts of loners who do not represent their belief system at all.
The probability of one's participation in homosexual acts is directly proportional to one's public disdain and disgust for homosexuals.
If a political figure makes an accusation of wrongdoing without evidence, odds are probable that the accuser or an associate thereof has in fact committed the very same act, possibly to a worse degree.
Where is your God-Emperor now?

Soldati Senza Confini
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Soldati Senza Confini » Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:42 pm

Expectareaction wrote:
>New-York Born
>First-Gen

I'd rather call him second-generation, myself.

I'm first generation, since I am an immigrant who naturalized and I've been here since a young age.

I am thinking you can technically call first generation newborns brought to America or if the mother was already pregnant with the child as they were leaving their home country. But first-generation denotes the first generation of immigrants to arrive from a country, not their children.
Tekania wrote:Welcome to NSG, where informed opinions get to bump-heads with ignorant ideology under the pretense of an equal footing.

"When it’s a choice of putting food on the table, or thinking about your morals, it’s easier to say you’d think about your morals, but only if you’ve never faced that decision." - Anastasia Richardson

Patridam
Negotiator

Founded: May 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Patridam » Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:28 pm

Soldati senza confini wrote:I'd rather call him second-generation, myself.

I'm first generation, since I am an immigrant who naturalized and I've been here since a young age.

I am thinking you can technically call first generation newborns brought to America or if the mother was already pregnant with the child as they were leaving their home country. But first-generation denotes the first generation of immigrants to arrive from a country, not their children.

Your definition is correct. As was mine. I did not realize the term was so ambiguous, but I don't think by announcing your particular definition as if it were fact "but first-generation denotes..." is going to clear up the ambiguity in the definition. Although it has made me curious how long Omar's parents were in the USA before he was born in 86'.

My point was, that ISIS and other organizations and persons in the sphere of radical islam rather impressively manage to radicalize muslims within developed countries. Radicalizing someone in a muslim country and sending them to a developed place to wreak havok is one thing - but managing to radicalize people who were born here, or people who had already immigrated here years ago - that's terrifying. There's no obvious solution to prevent that sort of radicalization. Obviously, much greater integration and assimilation from the relatively segregated population of Muslim immigrants (most of whom came here themselves or are the children of people who came over) would be very helpful, but there's no easy or even legal way to force the usually gradual process by which the culture melts into the pot.
Lassiez Faire Capitalist / Libertarian
Past-Tech (1950s-1980s)

_[' ]_

Republican
White male, 24 yrs old
Michigan, USA
ISTJ
(-_Q)

Soldati Senza Confini
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Soldati Senza Confini » Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:38 pm

Patridam wrote:
Soldati senza confini wrote:I'd rather call him second-generation, myself.

Your definition is correct. As was mine. I did not realize the term was so ambiguous, but I don't think by announcing your particular definition as if it were fact "but first-generation denotes..." is going to clear up the ambiguity in the definition. Although it has made me curious how long Omar's parents were in the USA before he was born in 86'.

My point was, that ISIS and other organizations and persons in the sphere of radical islam rather impressively manage to radicalize muslims within developed countries. Radicalizing someone in a muslim country and sending them to a developed place to wreak havok is one thing - but managing to radicalize people who were born here, or people who had already immigrated here years ago - that's terrifying. There's no obvious solution to prevent that sort of radicalization. Obviously, much greater integration and assimilation from the relatively segregated population of Muslim immigrants (most of whom came here themselves or are the children of people who came over) would be very helpful, but there's no easy or even legal way to force the usually gradual process by which the culture melts into the pot.

True, and that is an issue.

You have two problems at work here, both directly unsolvable without making unconstitutional decisions which would lead us down a dark path:

The first problem is their particular roots within Islam. I mean, I am not saying, by any stretch of the imagination, that Islam is at fault. But doctrines like Salafism and Wahhabism are a big issue. However, we can't really prohibit the free exercise of a religion until their religion intersects with the laws in this country (for instance, we wouldn't let someone claim they are priests of Moloch and sacrifice their children, as that would be downright criminal anyways, regardless of whether he is a follower of Moloch or not, but we can't stop them from believing in Moloch).

The second problem involves the internet. Many people believe many stupid shit nowadays because of the internet, not despite the internet. So you could censor the internet, but that'd be an infringement of freedom of speech not a lot of people would feel uncomfortable setting a precedent.

So it is difficult to force these things, the best thing to do is educate children from a young age that these things are wrong, but that's a community issue, and not a government issue.

Grinning Dragon
Postmaster-General

Founded: May 16, 2011
Anarchy

Postby Grinning Dragon » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:20 pm

Looks like it wanted some sort of fame and go out in blaze of glory along with a shout out to daesh. I am a firm believer that the media should refrain from plastering their pictures, life story, etc and deny them their 15 minutes of fame. These type of monsters don't deserve the attention, and instead should have their name dragged through the mud.
Orlando gunman searched social media for news of his killing spree

WASHINGTON — Shortly before he was shot and killed by police, the gunman in Sunday’s mass shooting at a gay nightclub in Orlando, Fla., searched on social media for news of his murderous rampage, according to the chairman of the Senate Homeland Security Committee.

Apparently using a smartphone, M.... searched Facebook for “Pulse Orlando” and “shooting,” committee staff learned after uncovering five Facebook accounts they believe gunman M... had used.

Jamzmania
Senator

Founded: Dec 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Jamzmania » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:37 pm

Patridam wrote:

You have two problems at work here, both directly unsolvable without making unconstitutional decisions which would lead us down a dark path:

The first problem is their particular roots within Islam. I mean, I am not saying, by any stretch of the imagination, that Islam is at fault. But doctrines like Salafism and Wahhabism are a big issue. However, we can't really prohibit the free exercise of a religion until their religion intersects with the laws in this country (for instance, we wouldn't let someone claim they are priests of Moloch and sacrifice their children, as that would be downright criminal anyways, regardless of whether he is a follower of Moloch or not, but we can't stop them from believing in Moloch).

The second problem involves the internet. Many people believe many stupid shit nowadays because of the internet, not despite the internet. So you could censor the internet, but that'd be an infringement of freedom of speech not a lot of people would feel uncomfortable setting a precedent.

So it is difficult to force these things, the best thing to do is educate children from a young age that these things are wrong, but that's a community issue, and not a government issue.

You don't think that Islam is at fault when it comes to Muslims carrying out Islamic practices?
The Alexanderians wrote:"Fear no man or woman,
No matter what their size.
Call upon me,
And I will equalize."

-Engraved on the side of my M1911 .45

Soldati Senza Confini
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Soldati Senza Confini » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:46 pm

Jamzmania wrote:You don't think that Islam is at fault when it comes to Muslims carrying out Islamic practices?

Like I said, while I don't think all of Islam is at fault, there definitely are denominations within Islam are at fault.

It's like saying I don't blame all Christians for the stupid shit I hear protestants talk in America, but I do blame American Protestantism for the stupid shit American Protestants talk in America.

Jamzmania
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Jamzmania » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:47 pm

Jamzmania wrote:You don't think that Islam is at fault when it comes to Muslims carrying out Islamic practices?

Like I said, while I don't think all of Islam is at fault, there definitely are denominations within Islam are at fault.

It's like saying I don't blame all Christians for the stupid shit I hear protestants talk in America, but I do blame American Protestantism for the stupid shit American Protestants talk in America.

There's a difference between blaming all Muslims and blaming Islam the religion.
Call upon me,
And I will equalize."

Soldati Senza Confini
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Soldati Senza Confini » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:49 pm

Jamzmania wrote:

There's a difference between blaming all Muslims and blaming Islam the religion.

There's also a difference between blaming Christianity and blaming, say, American Protestantism.

While American Protestantism narrows down which kind of people I am talking about to a more debatable level, blaming all of Christianity would be disingenuous and just plain wrong.

Same with Islam, blaming all of Islam would be disingenuous and plain wrong, but blaming certain sects within Islam is debatable.

Patridam
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Patridam » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:51 pm

Jamzmania wrote:

You don't think that Islam is at fault when it comes to Muslims carrying out Islamic practices?

Well, I can't speak for him, but I don't know if the teachings of Islam are inherently at fault. The Quran is certainly more violent and bigoted in its teachings than the new testament... but looking into it, it's not a whole lot worse than the old testament. Judaism, taught by the old testament, would have just as many terrorists as Islam does if it was just the teachings at fault. The problem may not be with Islam itself, but with Muslims. Problems with radical Muslims either taking some of the Quran way too seriously or exploiting it as an excuse to wage war. Problems with moderate Muslims doing nothing to stop radical neighbors and family members from committing atrocities. And problems (admittedly less central ones) with liberal Muslims focusing their efforts on fighting conservative politicians they perceive to be attacking all of Islam by defending their faith in its entirety and downplaying radicals rather than trying to actually stop the problems (radicals committing terrorism and enforcing bigotry; moderates remaining grossly negligent in their ambivalence) in their communities.
Last edited by Patridam on Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Past-Tech (1950s-1980s)

_[' ]_

Republican
White male, 24 yrs old
Michigan, USA
ISTJ
(-_Q)

Soldati Senza Confini
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Soldati Senza Confini » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:53 pm

Patridam wrote:

Well, I can't speak for him, but I don't know if the teachings of Islam are inherently at fault. The Quran is certainly more violent and bigoted in its teachings than the new testament... but looking into it, it's not a whole lot worse than the old testament. Judaism, taught by the old testament, would have just as many terrorists as Islam does if it was just the teachings at fault. The problem may not be with Islam itself, but with Muslims. Problems with radical Muslims either taking some of the Quran way too seriously or exploiting it as an excuse to wage war. Problems with moderate Muslims doing nothing to stop radical neighbors and family members from committing atrocities. And problems (admittedly less central ones) with liberal Muslims focusing their efforts on fighting conservative politicians they perceive to be attacking all of Islam by defending their faith in its entirety and downplaying radicals rather than trying to actually stop the problems (radicals committing terrorism and enforcing bigotry; moderates remaining grossly negligent in their ambivalence) in their communities.

^^ This.

Jamzmania
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Jamzmania » Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:32 pm

Patridam wrote:

If the Old Testament were as bad as the Quran, you'd think there would be more Jewish terrorist attacks, considering how oppressed the Jews have been throughout history and today. Why is there no worldwide Jewish holy war? I think the lack thereof would be proof that the Old Testament is not nearly as horrible as the Quran, which actively commands and encourages this violence.

No, the problem is the religion itself which perpetuates this violence. There are certainly many Muslims which do not carry out the commands of Allah and Mohammed, but the fact remains that the Quran and Hadith remain to encourage many a Muslim to terror.
Call upon me,
And I will equalize."

Roski
Post Marshal

Founded: Nov 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Roski » Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:39 pm

Jamzmania wrote:
Patridam wrote:

If the Old Testament were as bad as the Quran, you'd think there would be more Jewish terrorist attacks, considering how oppressed the Jews have been throughout history and today. Why is there no worldwide Jewish holy war? I think the lack thereof would be proof that the Old Testament is not nearly as horrible as the Quran, which actively commands and encourages this violence.

No, the problem is the religion itself which perpetuates this violence. There are certainly many Muslims which do not carry out the commands of Allah and Mohammed, but the fact remains that the Quran and Hadith remain to encourage many a Muslim to terror.

Maybe its because the fucking muslims aren't actually using the fucking quran to justify their attacks. DId you ever think about that?

Dueteronimy or however the fuck you spell it. Check it out. See for yourself.

Radical "Islam" is not islamic, it is using the name islamic in the same fucking fashion the KKK used "Christian"
I'm some 17 year old psuedo-libertarian who leans to the left in social terms, is fiercly right economically, and centrist in foriegn policy. Unapologetically Pro-American, Pro-NATO, even if we do fuck up (a lot). If you can find real sources that disagree with me I will change my opinion. Call me IHOP cause I'm always flipping.

Follow my Vex Robotics team on instagram! @3921a_vex

I am the Federal Republic of Roski. I have a population slightly over 256 million with a GDP of 13.92-14.25 trillion. My gross domestic product increases each year between .4%-.1.4%. I have a military with 4.58 million total people, with 1.58 million of those active. My defense spending is 598.5 billion, or 4.2% of my Gross Domestic Product.

Gauthier
Khan of Spam

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Gauthier » Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:44 pm

Roski wrote:
Jamzmania wrote:If the Old Testament were as bad as the Quran, you'd think there would be more Jewish terrorist attacks, considering how oppressed the Jews have been throughout history and today. Why is there no worldwide Jewish holy war? I think the lack thereof would be proof that the Old Testament is not nearly as horrible as the Quran, which actively commands and encourages this violence.

Maybe its because the fucking muslims aren't actually using the fucking quran to justify their attacks. DId you ever think about that?

Dueteronimy or however the fuck you spell it. Check it out. See for yourself.

Radical "Islam" is not islamic, it is using the name islamic in the same fucking fashion the KKK used "Christian"

It's also giving Omar Mateen more dignity and credit than he deserves to assume he was a dedicated jihadi. The unstable fuck was not only a nitroglycerin martini as his history from childhood on shows, he knew jack shit about the players in the Jihadi League plus he was a self-hating closet dweller who was a customer at Pulse for three years getting piss drunk and an avid Grindr user. The fact that he pledged allegiance to Daesh and Hezbollah over a last-second 911 call while trapped in the john by the SWAT team screams "ATTENTION WHORE".
Last edited by Gauthier on Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Crimes committed by Muslims will be a pan-Islamic plot and proof of Islam's inherent evil. On the other hand crimes committed by non-Muslims will merely be the acts of loners who do not represent their belief system at all.
The probability of one's participation in homosexual acts is directly proportional to one's public disdain and disgust for homosexuals.
If a political figure makes an accusation of wrongdoing without evidence, odds are probable that the accuser or an associate thereof has in fact committed the very same act, possibly to a worse degree.
Where is your God-Emperor now?

The Alma Mater
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 23, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby The Alma Mater » Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:45 pm

Roski wrote:Maybe its because the fucking muslims aren't actually using the fucking quran to justify their attacks. DId you ever think about that?

Except that they do.
However, the problem is indeed one of mentality - not of the book as such.
Jews, when confronted with a problem, will tend to go "how terrible, what can I do"
Muslims. when confronted with a problem, will tend to go "how terrible, who can I blame".

Of course, If muslims were more focussed on solving problems, regardless of who they think deserves blame, they would be ruling the world by now.
So perhaps it is good this way.
Last edited by The Alma Mater on Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Getting an education was a bit like a communicable sexual disease.
It made you unsuitable for a lot of jobs and then you had the urge to pass it on.
- Terry Pratchett, Hogfather

Patridam
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Patridam » Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:46 pm

Jamzmania wrote:
Patridam wrote:

Look, I'm not going to try and fight you on whether it's the teachings of the religion or themselves or just the followers of the religion, but I do want to question your logic a bit.

I said that, via my observations of the portions of the old testament and the Quran, that there are certainly differences but I don't know if I can say that one is more violent than the other. In some ways they are comparable - both condone, no, encourage the killing of homosexuals. Now, I made those observations, and then saw that Jewish terrorism is nowhere near the problem that Muslim terrorism is. The conclusion I made from there is that if the teachings of islam aren't much worse than judaism, the problem must be coming from some other source, e.g. Muslims themselves and their inaction/lack of personal accountability.

You made the observation that there is no Jewish terrorism on the scale of Muslim terrorism, a correct one and the same as me. But then you used that observation to jump directly to "the teachings of Islam must be inherently at fault here." That's correlation but no proof of causation. In fact, you tried to disprove my observations with said loose correlation. I don't think you can prove that the difference in terrorist violence between Muslims and Jews can be *proven* to have been caused by the teachings of Islam and not some other reason.
Last edited by Patridam on Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Past-Tech (1950s-1980s)

_[' ]_

Republican
White male, 24 yrs old
Michigan, USA
ISTJ
(-_Q)

Roski
Post Marshal

Founded: Nov 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Roski » Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:47 pm

The Alma Mater wrote:
Roski wrote:Maybe its because the fucking muslims aren't actually using the fucking quran to justify their attacks. DId you ever think about that?

Except that they do.
Jews, when confronted with a problem, will tend to go "how terrible, how can I help"
Muslims. when confronted with a problem, will tend to go "how terrible, who can I blame".

Of course, If muslims were more focussed on solving problems, regardless of who they think deserves blame, they would be ruling the world by now.

Gonna need quite a few sources for this here.
I'm some 17 year old psuedo-libertarian who leans to the left in social terms, is fiercly right economically, and centrist in foriegn policy. Unapologetically Pro-American, Pro-NATO, even if we do fuck up (a lot). If you can find real sources that disagree with me I will change my opinion. Call me IHOP cause I'm always flipping.

Follow my Vex Robotics team on instagram! @3921a_vex

I am the Federal Republic of Roski. I have a population slightly over 256 million with a GDP of 13.92-14.25 trillion. My gross domestic product increases each year between .4%-.1.4%. I have a military with 4.58 million total people, with 1.58 million of those active. My defense spending is 598.5 billion, or 4.2% of my Gross Domestic Product.

Minzerland
Minister

Founded: Apr 08, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Minzerland » Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:56 pm

Roski wrote:
The Alma Mater wrote:
Except that they do.
Jews, when confronted with a problem, will tend to go "how terrible, how can I help"

Gonna need quite a few sources for this here.

Anecdotes are sources. :p
'Common sense isn't so common.'
-Voltaire

'I Disapprove of What You Say, But I Will Defend to the Death Your Right to Say It.'
-Evelyn Beatrice Hall

I'm a Tribune of the Plebs, so watch out, or I might just veto you. You may call me Minzerland or Sam.
Classical Libertarianism|Constitutional Monarchy|Secularism|Westphalian Sovereignty|
_[' ]_
(-_Q)

Hello, people persistently believe I'm American, I'm here to remedy this; I'm an Australian of English, Swiss-Italian (on my mothers side), Scottish and Irish (on my fathers side) dissent.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General