NATION

PASSWORD

I Don't Give A TET About This Title

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Hurdegaryp
Khan of Spam

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Hurdegaryp » Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:56 am

Gidetisms wrote:
Hurdegaryp wrote:Damn. Maybe you can catch up on your slumberland adventures over the weekend.

I'm hoping. Because this is brutal

Brutal as in NationStates General being pleasant in comparison?
CVT Temp wrote:I mean, we can actually create a mathematical definition for evolution in terms of the evolutionary algorithm and then write code to deal with abstract instances of evolution, which basically equates to mathematical proof that evolution works. All that remains is to show that biological systems replicate in such a way as to satisfy the minimal criteria required for evolution to apply to them, something which has already been adequately shown time and again. At this point, we've pretty much proven that not only can evolution happen, it pretty much must happen since it's basically impossible to prevent it from happening.

Ethel mermania
Post Overlord

Founded: Aug 20, 2010
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ethel mermania » Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:51 am

Hurdegaryp wrote:
Gidetisms wrote:I'm hoping. Because this is brutal

Brutal as in NationStates General being pleasant in comparison?

Now that is brutal.
https://www.hvst.com/posts/the-clash-of ... s-wl2TQBpY

The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion … but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.
--S. Huntington

The most fundamental problem of politics is not the control of wickedness but the limitation of righteousness. 

--H. Kissenger

Soldati Senza Confini
Post Kaiser

Founded: Mar 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Soldati Senza Confini » Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:52 am

Ethel mermania wrote:
Hurdegaryp wrote:Brutal as in NationStates General being pleasant in comparison?

Now that is brutal.

That's quite normal for me sometimes.
Soldati senza confini: Better than an iPod in shuffle more with 20,000 songs.
Tekania wrote:Welcome to NSG, where informed opinions get to bump-heads with ignorant ideology under the pretense of an equal footing.

"When it’s a choice of putting food on the table, or thinking about your morals, it’s easier to say you’d think about your morals, but only if you’ve never faced that decision." - Anastasia Richardson

Current Goal: Flesh out nation factbook.

Hurdegaryp
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Hurdegaryp » Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:53 am

Ethel mermania wrote:
Hurdegaryp wrote:Brutal as in NationStates General being pleasant in comparison?

Now that is brutal.

That is so brutal, it is commonly referred to as 'br00tal'. Or the monday commute to work, if you're a New Yorker.
CVT Temp wrote:I mean, we can actually create a mathematical definition for evolution in terms of the evolutionary algorithm and then write code to deal with abstract instances of evolution, which basically equates to mathematical proof that evolution works. All that remains is to show that biological systems replicate in such a way as to satisfy the minimal criteria required for evolution to apply to them, something which has already been adequately shown time and again. At this point, we've pretty much proven that not only can evolution happen, it pretty much must happen since it's basically impossible to prevent it from happening.

Ethel mermania
Post Overlord

Founded: Aug 20, 2010
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ethel mermania » Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:03 am

Hurdegaryp wrote:
Ethel mermania wrote:Now that is brutal.

That is so brutal, it is commonly referred to as 'br00tal'. Or the monday commute to work, if you're a New Yorker.

Fridays going home, during the summer, like today...... shit.
https://www.hvst.com/posts/the-clash-of ... s-wl2TQBpY

The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion … but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.
--S. Huntington

The most fundamental problem of politics is not the control of wickedness but the limitation of righteousness. 

--H. Kissenger

Hurdegaryp
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Hurdegaryp » Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:05 am

Soldati senza confini wrote:

That's quite normal for me sometimes.

We all get become jaded over time.

Vassenor
Khan of Spam

Founded: Nov 11, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:06 am

Hurdegaryp wrote:

Brütal.
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

MtF trans and proud - She / Her / etc.
100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

"Have you ever had a moment online, when the need to prove someone wrong has outweighed your own self-preservation instincts?"

Italios
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Italios » Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:08 am

Ethel mermania wrote:
Hurdegaryp wrote:That is so brutal, it is commonly referred to as 'br00tal'. Or the monday commute to work, if you're a New Yorker.

Fridays going home, during the summer, like today...... shit.

There's a guarantee to have one irresponsible driver blocking up the whole street every 200 feet.
Issue Author #1461: No Shirt, No Shoes, No ID, No Service.

Hurdegaryp
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Hurdegaryp » Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:12 am

Italios wrote:
Ethel mermania wrote:Fridays going home, during the summer, like today...... shit.

There's a guarantee to have one irresponsible driver blocking up the whole street every 200 feet.

And that's a positive thing, because that used to be the case every 150 feet.

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Founded: Feb 10, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:56 am

Guilty pleasure #5470: listening to narrations of creepypasta on YT. The shame! ヽ(゚〇゚)ノ
Slava Ukraini
Also: THERNSY!!
Your story isn't over;֍Help save transgender people's lives֍Help for feral cats
Cat with internet access||Supposedly heartless, & a d*ck.||Is maith an t-earra an tsíocháin.||No TGs
RIP: Dyakovo & Ashmoria

Soldati Senza Confini
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Soldati Senza Confini » Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:59 am

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:Guilty pleasure #5470: listening to narrations of creepypasta on YT. The shame! ヽ(゚〇゚)ノ

Shun the heathen! :p :hug:
Tekania wrote:Welcome to NSG, where informed opinions get to bump-heads with ignorant ideology under the pretense of an equal footing.

"When it’s a choice of putting food on the table, or thinking about your morals, it’s easier to say you’d think about your morals, but only if you’ve never faced that decision." - Anastasia Richardson

Abserdia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 05, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Abserdia » Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:00 am

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:Guilty pleasure #5470: listening to narrations of creepypasta on YT. The shame! ヽ(゚〇゚)ノ

Good creepypastas?
Or Ben Drowned and Slenderman?
Black lives matter

Recommend me shoegaze and ambient music.

So long, Frank Lloyd Wright
I can't believe your song is gone so soon...
I barely learned the tune
So soon, so soon

Soldati Senza Confini
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Soldati Senza Confini » Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:02 am

Abserdia wrote:

Good creepypastas?

Ben Drowned is a creepypasta? :p

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:03 am

Don't douse me with holy water, you. It burns!! :p :hug:

Abserdia wrote:

Good creepypastas?

It's usually poster submissions to certain Youtubers I like. Stuff like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWTKmBts04Q
Slava Ukraini
Cat with internet access||Supposedly heartless, & a d*ck.||Is maith an t-earra an tsíocháin.||No TGs

Abserdia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 05, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Abserdia » Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:03 am

Abserdia wrote:Good creepypastas?

Ben Drowned is a creepypasta? :p

I'm gonna give it credit. The videos are very well done, and at least somewhat scary.
But the actual creepypasta?

Blah.
Black lives matter

Recommend me shoegaze and ambient music.

So long, Frank Lloyd Wright
I can't believe your song is gone so soon...
I barely learned the tune
So soon, so soon

Soldati Senza Confini
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Soldati Senza Confini » Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:04 am

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:

Abserdia wrote:Good creepypastas?

It's usually poster submissions to certain Youtubers I like. Stuff like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWTKmBts04Q

I will douse whatever I want wherever I want on whoever I want! :p

Also, that was not exactly holy water. :p

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:05 am

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:

Budweiser, holy water, urine. It's all liquid and it all can be sanctified!! o//
Slava Ukraini

Soldati Senza Confini
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Soldati Senza Confini » Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:07 am

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:

Budweiser, holy water, urine. It's all liquid and it all can be sanctified!! o//

Holy urine, because Jesus pissed on our sins? :p

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:09 am

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:

That's wine, you heathen!

Honestly, I should make sangria today, now that we mention wine. But there's no point in doing it because I can't drink it and Gallo ins't a fan. He likes it, but he will just have one glass and then it'll languish in the fridge, doing nothing, sort of like what Congress has done this past 8 years. Nothing.
Slava Ukraini

Soldati Senza Confini
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Soldati Senza Confini » Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:11 am

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:

Honestly, I should make sangria today, now that we mention wine. But there's no point in doing it because I can't drink it and Gallo ins't a fan. He likes it, but he will just have one glass and then it'll languish in the fridge, doing nothing, sort of like what Congress has done this past 8 years. Nothing.

Wait, why can't you drink it.

Also, :rofl:

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:12 am

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:

Upkeep medication. ;)
Slava Ukraini

Italios
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Italios » Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:14 am

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:

Only unlike alcoholic drinks, congress does not get better as it ages.

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:15 am

Italios wrote:
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:

Only unlike alcoholic drinks, congress does not get better as it ages.

It just becomes vinegar. And not even the good kind.

Acid re-flux, ouchies!
Slava Ukraini

Soldati Senza Confini
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Soldati Senza Confini » Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:18 am

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:

Upkeep medication. ;)

Oh :p

Also, the last sentence was about your comment on Congress. :hug:

Italios
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Italios » Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:18 am

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Italios wrote:Only unlike alcoholic drinks, congress does not get better as it ages.

It just becomes vinegar. And not even the good kind.

Acid re-flux, ouchies!

More like cheap vegetable oil.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General