NATION

PASSWORD

Is it TET time again already?

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Gallade
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jul 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Gallade » Thu May 26, 2016 3:35 pm

Ethel mermania wrote:
Gallade wrote:The only good duck is a Peking duck. *nod*

Duck l'orange, is pretty good. There is a French place in the theatre district that makes a an excellent duck comfit as well.

I used to have a much more broad palate before pregnancy, sigh.

Still can't look at pheasant without wanting to hurl. I miss pheasant so much.
|| Miss me with that factional BS || RIP Dyakovo. You were a true friend, you will be forever missed. ||

Français, en guerriers magnanimes, portez ou retenez vos coups! Épargnez ces tristes victimes à regret s'armant contre nous
My TG box is for friends, not food
Feel like making a direct change rather than just bickering over crises?
Help give orphaned children a safe environment to grow
Combat Homelessness

Ethel mermania
Post Overlord

Founded: Aug 20, 2010
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ethel mermania » Thu May 26, 2016 3:35 pm

Italios wrote:
Gallade wrote:Not Nationstates.

Just you. Let's just protest you and all your youness.

relevant

:bow:
https://www.hvst.com/posts/the-clash-of ... s-wl2TQBpY

The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion … but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.
--S. Huntington

The most fundamental problem of politics is not the control of wickedness but the limitation of righteousness. 

--H. Kissenger

Italios
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Italios » Thu May 26, 2016 3:36 pm

Hurdegaryp wrote:
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:It's loud, like drunken intercourse after the Venetian festival.

The puss really wants the tomcats to pay attention to her, but during the intercourse she tends to change her mind because barbed penises don't feel so good inside you, even though those barbs are apparently necessary in order to get the job done. Evolution doesn't care about elegance, the only thing that matters is functionality and result.

While reading this, I got the same feeling one gets in a bio class on dissection day. Thanks for that. :meh:
Issue Author #1461: No Shirt, No Shoes, No ID, No Service.

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Founded: Feb 10, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Thu May 26, 2016 3:36 pm

Hurdegaryp wrote:
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:It's loud, like drunken intercourse after the Venetian festival.

The puss really wants the tomcats to pay attention to her, but during the intercourse she tends to change her mind because barbed penises don't feel so good inside you, even though those barbs are apparently necessary in order to get the job done. Evolution doesn't care about elegance, the only thing that matters is functionality and result.

Thank you, Jacques Cousteau.
Slava Ukraini
Also: THERNSY!!
Your story isn't over;֍Help save transgender people's lives֍Help for feral cats
Cat with internet access||Supposedly heartless, & a d*ck.||Is maith an t-earra an tsíocháin.||No TGs
RIP: Dyakovo & Ashmoria

Koninkrijk Zeeland
Diplomat

Founded: May 21, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Koninkrijk Zeeland » Thu May 26, 2016 3:36 pm

I just got back from Mechelen , stupid belgians were striking again.
I am from The Netherlands.
Likes : Reagan , Tito , Mussolini , Nasser , Capitalism , free market economics , Ron Paul , Mitt Romney , Trump , Alex Jones , The Netherlands , nationalism , strong leaders , freedom and democracy.
Despises : Islam , Hillary Clinton , Leftist elite , Communism
https://www.facebook.com/melvinvlissingen

Italios
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Italios » Thu May 26, 2016 3:37 pm

Koninkrijk Zeeland wrote:I just got back from Mechelen , stupid belgians were striking again.

Esternial, they're speaking badly about your countryyyyyy.

Hurdegaryp
Khan of Spam

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Hurdegaryp » Thu May 26, 2016 3:37 pm

Italios wrote:
Hurdegaryp wrote:And subtility. Don't forget the subtility. We're so motherfucking subtle here!

Dislike. Dislike. So many dislikes.

Utterly shattered, I am. This is the worst!

Gallade wrote:
Ethel mermania wrote:
Duck l'orange, is pretty good. There is a French place in the theatre district that makes a an excellent duck comfit as well.

Surely that is a temporary condition, right? I wouldn't know how these things work, I've never been pregnant.
CVT Temp wrote:I mean, we can actually create a mathematical definition for evolution in terms of the evolutionary algorithm and then write code to deal with abstract instances of evolution, which basically equates to mathematical proof that evolution works. All that remains is to show that biological systems replicate in such a way as to satisfy the minimal criteria required for evolution to apply to them, something which has already been adequately shown time and again. At this point, we've pretty much proven that not only can evolution happen, it pretty much must happen since it's basically impossible to prevent it from happening.

Gallade
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Gallade » Thu May 26, 2016 3:37 pm

Italios wrote:
Gallade wrote:Not Nationstates.

Just you. Let's just protest you and all your youness.

relevant

Missed this in the clutter. Oh my god I'm choking. (>y<)
|| Miss me with that factional BS || RIP Dyakovo. You were a true friend, you will be forever missed. ||

Français, en guerriers magnanimes, portez ou retenez vos coups! Épargnez ces tristes victimes à regret s'armant contre nous
Combat Homelessness

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Thu May 26, 2016 3:38 pm

Koninkrijk Zeeland wrote:I just got back from Mechelen , stupid belgians were striking again.

Joke's on you. Belgium is a lie.
Slava Ukraini
Cat with internet access||Supposedly heartless, & a d*ck.||Is maith an t-earra an tsíocháin.||No TGs

Hurdegaryp
Khan of Spam

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Hurdegaryp » Thu May 26, 2016 3:38 pm

Italios wrote:
Hurdegaryp wrote:The puss really wants the tomcats to pay attention to her, but during the intercourse she tends to change her mind because barbed penises don't feel so good inside you, even though those barbs are apparently necessary in order to get the job done. Evolution doesn't care about elegance, the only thing that matters is functionality and result.

While reading this, I got the same feeling one gets in a bio class on dissection day. Thanks for that. :meh:

You're welcome, the pleasure was all mine.
CVT Temp wrote:I mean, we can actually create a mathematical definition for evolution in terms of the evolutionary algorithm and then write code to deal with abstract instances of evolution, which basically equates to mathematical proof that evolution works. All that remains is to show that biological systems replicate in such a way as to satisfy the minimal criteria required for evolution to apply to them, something which has already been adequately shown time and again. At this point, we've pretty much proven that not only can evolution happen, it pretty much must happen since it's basically impossible to prevent it from happening.

Ethel mermania
Post Overlord

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ethel mermania » Thu May 26, 2016 3:38 pm

Hurdegaryp wrote:
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:That means that, if you have a liking for ducks, it must mean you're a tit... right?

Jokes. I suck at this, can you tell?

Don't worry about it, you've got other qualities. Now this whole merry discussion started when Kannap confessed he didn't like cats very much, only to proclaim that he liked ducks with a passion. And since there was a mention about why the character of cats makes them so unlikeable, I couldn't resist teaching Kannap something about the rapefest that is duck procreation. You know, to put things in perspective.

I learned something new today, thank you

The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion … but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.
--S. Huntington

The most fundamental problem of politics is not the control of wickedness but the limitation of righteousness. 

--H. Kissenger

Italios
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Italios » Thu May 26, 2016 3:39 pm

Hurdegaryp wrote:Still can't look at pheasant without wanting to hurl. I miss pheasant so much.

Surely that is a temporary condition, right? I wouldn't know how these things work, I've never been pregnant.[/quote]
But that could change easily. Scientists, do your thing.

edit: yeah Gallade said something in there didn't she.
Last edited by Italios on Thu May 26, 2016 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Thu May 26, 2016 3:39 pm

Ethel mermania wrote:
Hurdegaryp wrote:Don't worry about it, you've got other qualities. Now this whole merry discussion started when Kannap confessed he didn't like cats very much, only to proclaim that he liked ducks with a passion. And since there was a mention about why the character of cats makes them so unlikeable, I couldn't resist teaching Kannap something about the rapefest that is duck procreation. You know, to put things in perspective.

I learned something new today, thank you

You're welcome.
Slava Ukraini

Gallade
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Gallade » Thu May 26, 2016 3:39 pm

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:

They must have been somewhere in northeastern France and gotten a bit confused, it happens.

Combat Homelessness

The Holy Therns
Post Czar

Founded: Jul 09, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby The Holy Therns » Thu May 26, 2016 3:39 pm

Gallade wrote:
Ethel mermania wrote:

I've never eaten pheasant. I imagine it tastes like chicken seasoned liberally with the tears of an emptied wallet and the delightful feel of evil.
Platitude with attitude
Your new favorite.
MTF transperson. She/her. Lives in Sweden.
Also, N A N A ! ! !
Gallade wrote:Love, cake, wine and banter. No greater meaning to life (〜^∇^)〜

Ethel mermania wrote:to therns is to transend the pettiness of the field of play into the field of dreams.

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Thu May 26, 2016 3:40 pm

Gallade wrote:
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:

They must have been somewhere in northeastern France and gotten a bit confused, it happens.

Quite. They're so similar.

http://zapatopi.net/belgium/
Slava Ukraini

Gallade
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Gallade » Thu May 26, 2016 3:41 pm

The Holy Therns wrote:
Gallade wrote:I used to have a much more broad palate before pregnancy, sigh.

I've never eaten pheasant. I imagine it tastes like chicken seasoned liberally with the tears of an emptied wallet and the delightful feel of evil.

No, that's swan. Look at you now, vicious but beautiful bird.

Combat Homelessness

Italios
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Italios » Thu May 26, 2016 3:41 pm

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Gallade wrote:They must have been somewhere in northeastern France and gotten a bit confused, it happens.

Huh! So that explains the contrast between the name of French fries and where it comes from.

Ethel mermania
Post Overlord

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ethel mermania » Thu May 26, 2016 3:42 pm

Hurdegaryp wrote:

That's what I tell Mrs mermania every day.

--S. Huntington

--H. Kissenger

Soldati Senza Confini
Post Kaiser

Founded: Mar 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Soldati Senza Confini » Thu May 26, 2016 3:42 pm

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Gallade wrote:They must have been somewhere in northeastern France and gotten a bit confused, it happens.

Their people (for the most part) are too.
Soldati senza confini: Better than an iPod in shuffle more with 20,000 songs.
Tekania wrote:Welcome to NSG, where informed opinions get to bump-heads with ignorant ideology under the pretense of an equal footing.

"When it’s a choice of putting food on the table, or thinking about your morals, it’s easier to say you’d think about your morals, but only if you’ve never faced that decision." - Anastasia Richardson

Current Goal: Flesh out nation factbook.

The Holy Therns
Post Czar

Founded: Jul 09, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby The Holy Therns » Thu May 26, 2016 3:42 pm

Gallade wrote:
The Holy Therns wrote:

No, that's swan. Look at you now, vicious but beautiful bird.

I'm still not convinced swans aren't just slightly more dignified geese.
Platitude with attitude
Your new favorite.
MTF transperson. She/her. Lives in Sweden.
Also, N A N A ! ! !
Gallade wrote:Love, cake, wine and banter. No greater meaning to life (〜^∇^)〜

Ethel mermania wrote:to therns is to transend the pettiness of the field of play into the field of dreams.

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Thu May 26, 2016 3:43 pm

Italios wrote:
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:

Huh! So that explains the contrast between the name of French fries and where it comes from.

Ceci ne pas une nation. *nod*

Antwerp is British!
Slava Ukraini

Italios
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Italios » Thu May 26, 2016 3:43 pm

Ethel mermania wrote:
Hurdegaryp wrote:The puss really wants the tomcats to pay attention to her, but during the intercourse she tends to change her mind because barbed penises don't feel so good inside you, even though those barbs are apparently necessary in order to get the job done. Evolution doesn't care about elegance, the only thing that matters is functionality and result.

That's what I tell Mrs mermania every day.

Jesus, how many kids do you plan on having?

Gallade
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Gallade » Thu May 26, 2016 3:43 pm

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:

"Belgian" citizens are actually innocent (for the most part) people (for the most part) that have been kidnapped by the New World Order's Belgian Conspiracy division and brainwashed using psychotronic mind control, psychotropically enhanced beer, and neurolinguistic programming into believing that they are Belgians.

Somebody understands meeeeeee~

Combat Homelessness

Ethel mermania
Post Overlord

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ethel mermania » Thu May 26, 2016 3:44 pm

Gallade wrote:
Ethel mermania wrote:

Give it time, your still a raging ball of chemicals

--S. Huntington

--H. Kissenger

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General