NATION

PASSWORD

Islam/Muslim Discussion Thread ٢

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

To which branch of Islam do you belong?

Sunni
40%
Sunni (Sufi)
7%
Sunni (Salafist)
4%
Shia (Ja'fari)
5%
Shia (Sufi/Other)
4%
Ibadi
2%
Quranist
4%
Mahdist (Ahmadiyya/Mahdavia)
2%
Non-Denominational
10%
Other
23%

Total votes : 450

Minzerland
Minister

Founded: Apr 08, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Minzerland » Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:10 pm

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:
Minzerland wrote:Overly biased sources which again add nothing to your argument.

I am starting to think you'd type for any of our sources that disagree with you.

Why should I trust a site that has a reputation for being biased towards a specific position and has lied? I can't search for many other sources on the topic because there are none, or the sources are incredibly vague.
Last edited by Minzerland on Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
'Common sense isn't so common.'
-Voltaire

'I Disapprove of What You Say, But I Will Defend to the Death Your Right to Say It.'
-Evelyn Beatrice Hall

I'm a Tribune of the Plebs, so watch out, or I might just veto you. You may call me Minzerland or Sam.
Classical Libertarianism|Constitutional Monarchy|Secularism|Westphalian Sovereignty|
_[' ]_
(-_Q)

Hello, people persistently believe I'm American, I'm here to remedy this; I'm an Australian of English, Swiss-Italian (on my mothers side), Scottish and Irish (on my fathers side) dissent.

Felrik
Diplomat

Founded: May 07, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Felrik » Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:15 pm

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:
Minzerland wrote:Overly biased sources which again add nothing to your argument.

I am starting to think you'd type for any of our sources that disagree with you.

If this is referring to The Israeli and Palestinian websites then it is completely reasonable to dismiss these as biased considering that these are the combatants who could be covering up things, if this refers to vice and ifamericaknew.org, Vice is known for its biase views and the other website it is a org. Site you need something to back it up.
"They're all like Parrots, parroting each other, saying they're right and the other person is wrong."
- Felrik, 3:34 Am, 14 August 2016.

I believe I should have the Freedom to say whatever I like no matter how offensive without negative consequences ( free to criticise me though ).
And do as I like with in the confines of the law.

Pros: Meritocracy, Monarchy, Egalitarianism, free speech and free expression (Most of these are a given)

Cons: Feminism, people who put feelings before fact, and Islam also people who think the "Guilty until proven innocent" mentality is acceptable.

Kubumba Tribe
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Kubumba Tribe » Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:19 pm

Minzerland wrote:
El-Amin Caliphate wrote:I am starting to think you'd type for any of our sources that disagree with you.

Why should I trust a site that has a reputation for being biased towards a specific position and has lied? I can't search for many other sources on the topic because there are none, or the sources are incredibly vague.

Have you seen VICE before?
Pro: (Pan-)Islamism--Palestine--RBG--Choice to an extent--Giving land back to Native Americans--East--Afrika--etc.
Anti: US gov--West gov--Capitalism--Imperialism/Colonialism--Racism/White Supremacy--Secularism getting into everything--Western 'intervention' in the East--Zionism--etc.
I'm a New Afrikan Muslim :) https://www.16personalities.com/isfj-personality Sister nation of El-Amin Caliphate
Farnhamia wrote:A word of advice from your friendly neighborhood Mod, be careful how you use "kafir." It's derogatory usage by some people can get you in trouble unless you are very careful in setting the context for it's use.

This means we can use the word, just not in a bad way. So don't punish anyone who uses kafir.

Minzerland
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Minzerland » Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:21 pm

Kubumba Tribe wrote:
Minzerland wrote:Why should I trust a site that has a reputation for being biased towards a specific position and has lied? I can't search for many other sources on the topic because there are none, or the sources are incredibly vague.

Have you seen VICE before?

Yes.
-Voltaire

'I Disapprove of What You Say, But I Will Defend to the Death Your Right to Say It.'
-Evelyn Beatrice Hall

I'm a Tribune of the Plebs, so watch out, or I might just veto you. You may call me Minzerland or Sam.
Classical Libertarianism|Constitutional Monarchy|Secularism|Westphalian Sovereignty|
_[' ]_
(-_Q)

Hello, people persistently believe I'm American, I'm here to remedy this; I'm an Australian of English, Swiss-Italian (on my mothers side), Scottish and Irish (on my fathers side) dissent.

Jochizyd Republic
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 07, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Jochizyd Republic » Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:50 pm

Yaramaqui wrote:
לק”י

Ah, looks like I missed a discussion in regards to the Palestinians. The only thing I really have to say about Zionist is that it has destroyed and severely divided the Jewish world, being one of anti-religion that has made it's attempts to destroy the Jewish people from a peace-loving people that clings and adheres to G-d's Torah to a nationalistic, warmongering group of people who have taken the voice of Ya'aqob, peace be upon him, into holding the sword of Esaw. Not only have the Zionists uprooted the livelihoods of the Palestinians, they have suppressed and rebelled against His will. Such acts are a desecration of His name which will not be tolerated. May there soon be peace and for the tyrannical state of Israel to end hopefully peacefully someday with the Jewis h people clinging to G-d's Torah as how it should be for there to be peace and not the large degree of war that the Zionists have used through many methods of fooling the Jewish people such as even creating a distorted voice of His Torah for the Orthodox masses.

As salaam alaikum brother! Mash'allah.

Yaramaqui wrote:
Also, I have a question, what is the Islamic view of the Druze people specifically?

The Druze? Eeh...I don't think even they themselves consider themselves to be Muslim.

They beleive Al Hakim "The Mad Caliph" of the Fatimids was an incarnation of God along with Plato, Aristotle and Pythagoras, that their own holy book, the Kitab ul Hikmah, abrogates the Qur'an as the last testament, that we're reincarnated after we die, and that Druze are essentially a chosen race of people.

I mean all due respect to them though. They still obviously uphold a pretty enlightened tradition and are harmless enough folks.
The Sons and Daughters of Jochi Ride Out Again!
For The Khan! For The State! For Faith and For Heritage!
Muslim and Tengrist Clerical Fascist State. Not my rl views.

Just Call Me Joch.
Jochistan reincarnated. Destroyed for my sins at 9300+ Posts.
See Space, You Cowboy

Free Rhenish States
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 03, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Rhenish States » Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:21 am

Minzerland wrote:
Free Rhenish States wrote:You invoke wishful thinking all the time by claiming how peaceful Israel actually is.

Citation need for your pro-Israeli behavior even now? :shock:

The crux of your was that Israel was committing genocide, I corrected that by telling you it isn't genocide.

It is, according to every availaible source. Everything else is excuses and a childish wordplay.

You said you'd translate...

I didn't? Oh, forgive me, part of it was accidentally not included in the quote. Now: http://www.israel-forum.org/showpost.php?p=31240&postcount=49

Golda wrote:.. what? since when did you start to think it was wrong?

Esper wrote:It wasn't me, it was an analysis of the boarding by the Israeli military.

1) They shouldn't have fucking (sic) seized the ships at night, they would have entered the territorial waters by the dawn. (somewhy Barak and Lieberman thought there would be less videos taken and everything would have gone smoother)
2) Literally zilch intel concerning the passengers and their plans, though Israel (Mossad, Aman) had a few months to find that out.
3) Sending a unit absolutely unskilled at melee at the deck that wasn't up and one by one. SH-13 was recently sent to retraining to SHABAK where they are going to be taught the methods of boarding without shooting and how to not get a thrashing.

Then, he provides a quote from a mignews article (a Russian-speaking Israeli media website, source: http://mignews.com/news/politic/world/2 ... 45856.html) :
An Israeli sea commando unit (13th Israeli Navy Flotilla) has finished investigation of the events of 31th may at Mavi Marmara

Israeli commando believe that they were not properly warned and did not prepare to face a violent, armed resistance. From theit point of view, the fault lies pre-eminently with the military intelligence that did not inform them about the "character" of the "Freedom Flotilla's passengers".

Besides, the whole Tsahal Operative Command that was busy planning and execution of the operation showed a full professional inadequacy. One of the members of the inner investigation declared: "Why wasn't the attack executed during daylight ours? Why didn't anyone try to take the extremists by surprise, wash them away from the deck with water cannons or throw tear gas grenade at them? The commando should have been boarded a clear deck"

[Translation ends here]

Overly biased sources which again add nothing to your argument.

Understandably. The sources weren't read, but the opinion was voiced nevertheless.
Last edited by Free Rhenish States on Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
I don't care about the opinions of people I don't even think about. Est-ce que tu comprends? Ça m'est égal.
Wer in einem gewissen Alter nicht merkt, dass er hauptsächlich von Idioten umgeben ist, merkt es aus einem gewissen Grunde nicht. - Kurt Götz
TGs are welcome, I don't bite at all... Or so do I think.
Быть русским значит быть святым, расистом, экстремистом, жидобоем, и мишенью стать для всех исчадий зла.
I am not trillingual, I am sexlingual.
The undisputed Führer of all Germans on Nationstates. Know your leader!
!I believe in the white race!

Free Rhenish States
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Rhenish States » Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:23 am

Felrik wrote:
El-Amin Caliphate wrote:I am starting to think you'd type for any of our sources that disagree with you.

If this is referring to The Israeli and Palestinian websites then it is completely reasonable to dismiss these as biased considering that these are the combatants who could be covering up things, if this refers to vice and ifamericaknew.org, Vice is known for its biase views and the other website it is a org. Site you need something to back it up.

It is as if the Israeli media weren't covering up things to work in their favor... :rofl:
Palestinian-info is perhaps a PRO-Hamas one, but B'Tselem? :D
Last edited by Free Rhenish States on Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
I don't care about the opinions of people I don't even think about. Est-ce que tu comprends? Ça m'est égal.
Wer in einem gewissen Alter nicht merkt, dass er hauptsächlich von Idioten umgeben ist, merkt es aus einem gewissen Grunde nicht. - Kurt Götz
Быть русским значит быть святым, расистом, экстремистом, жидобоем, и мишенью стать для всех исчадий зла.

Felrik
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Felrik » Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:32 am

Free Rhenish States wrote:
Felrik wrote:

It is as if the Israeli media weren't covering up things to work in their favor... :rofl:

Israeli and Palestinian info can not be trusted for now, I am not sure where B'Tselem was made or is based, if you could give me those pieces of info please, if it turns out that it's not based in Palestine or Israel I'll go out and see if the reports are consistent with other reports.
Last edited by Felrik on Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
"They're all like Parrots, parroting each other, saying they're right and the other person is wrong."

I believe I should have the Freedom to say whatever I like no matter how offensive without negative consequences ( free to criticise me though ).

Pros: Meritocracy, Monarchy, Egalitarianism, free speech and free expression (Most of these are a given)

Cons: Feminism, people who put feelings before fact, and Islam also people who think the "Guilty until proven innocent" mentality is acceptable.

Minzerland
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Minzerland » Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:35 am

Minzerland wrote:

Citation need for your pro-Israeli behavior even now? :shock:

I'm pro-Israeli. However, I never said they were peaceful, unless you want to give a citation.
The crux of your was that Israel was committing genocide, I corrected that by telling you it isn't genocide.

It is, according to every availaible source. Everything else is excuses and a childish wordplay.

According to the UN and every dictionary you're wrong. Unless you can prove Mens Rea.
You said you'd translate...
I didn't? Oh, forgive me, part of it was accidentally not included in the quote. Now: http://www.israel-forum.org/showpost.php?p=31240&postcount=49

Golda wrote:.. what? since when did you start to think it was wrong?

Esper wrote:It wasn't me, it was an analysis of the boarding by the Israeli military.

1) They shouldn't have fucking (sic) seized the ships at night, they would have entered the territorial waters by the dawn. (somewhy Barak and Lieberman thought there would be less videos taken and everything would have gone smoother)
2) Literally zilch intel concerning the passengers and their plans, though Israel (Mossad, Aman) had a few months to find that out.
3) Sending a unit absolutely unskilled at melee at the deck that wasn't up and one by one. SH-13 was recently sent to retraining to SHABAK where they are going to be taught the methods of boarding without shooting and how to not get a thrashing.

Then, he provides a quote from a mignews article (a Russian-speaking Israeli media website, source: http://mignews.com/news/politic/world/2 ... 45856.html) :
An Israeli sea commando unit (13th Israeli Navy Flotilla) has finished investigation of the events of 31th may at Mavi Marmara

Israeli commando believe that they were not properly warned and did not prepare to face a violent, armed resistance. From theit point of view, the fault lies pre-eminently with the military intelligence that did not inform them about the "character" of the "Freedom Flotilla's passengers".

Besides, the whole Tsahal Operative Command that was busy planning and execution of the operation showed a full professional inadequacy. One of the members of the inner investigation declared: "Why wasn't the attack executed during daylight ours? Why didn't anyone try to take the extremists by surprise, wash them away from the deck with water cannons or throw tear gas grenade at them? The commando should have been boarded a clear deck"

[Translation ends here]

The Israelis suspected the ship was smuggling illicit weapons and the like, the Israelis ceased the ship, which was entirely legal, albeit recklessly and dangerously executed. 40 passengers resisted and attacked them. You've proven nothing.
Overly biased sources which again add nothing to your argument.

Understandably. The sources weren't read, but the opinion was voiced nevertheless.

What is the point in reading a source if it also an opinion?
Last edited by Minzerland on Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
-Voltaire

-Evelyn Beatrice Hall

_[' ]_
(-_Q)

Free Rhenish States
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Rhenish States » Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:36 am

Felrik wrote:
Free Rhenish States wrote:It is as if the Israeli media weren't covering up things to work in their favor... :rofl:

Israeli and Palestinian info can not be trusted for now, I am not sure where B'Tselem was made or is based, if you could give me those pieces of info please, if it turns out that it's not based in Palestine or Israel I'll go out and see if the reports are consistent with other reports.

So one needs to be located outside Palestine/Israel to speak truth rather than to be in the actual scene of action now?
Come to think of it, you need a driver license to drive a car, but you don't need to be in Palestine to write about it? :blink:

Kubumba Tribe
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Kubumba Tribe » Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:38 am

Felrik wrote:

So one needs to be located outside Palestine/Israel to speak truth rather than to be in the actual scene of action now?
Come to think of it, you need a driver license to drive a car, but you don't need to be in Palestine to write about it? :blink:

>Like<
Pro: (Pan-)Islamism--Palestine--RBG--Choice to an extent--Giving land back to Native Americans--East--Afrika--etc.
Anti: US gov--West gov--Capitalism--Imperialism/Colonialism--Racism/White Supremacy--Secularism getting into everything--Western 'intervention' in the East--Zionism--etc.
I'm a New Afrikan Muslim :) https://www.16personalities.com/isfj-personality Sister nation of El-Amin Caliphate
Farnhamia wrote:A word of advice from your friendly neighborhood Mod, be careful how you use "kafir." It's derogatory usage by some people can get you in trouble unless you are very careful in setting the context for it's use.

This means we can use the word, just not in a bad way. So don't punish anyone who uses kafir.

Free Rhenish States
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Rhenish States » Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:42 am

Minzerland wrote:
Free Rhenish States wrote:Citation need for your pro-Israeli behavior even now? :shock:

I'm pro-Israeli. However, I never said they were peaceful, unless you want to give a citation.

It is the second time you don't understand a metaphor, don't you? You go drone on about how nicely Israel treats the Palestinians and what we think of you is the logical outcome of it.

According to the UN and every dictionary you're wrong. Unless you can prove Mens Rea.

According to the UN and every dictionary I am correct, the problem lies within your understanding of the actual situation of Palestine and how the Palestinians are being treated. Let's say, your understanding leaves much to be desired, and this is what causes this disagreement.

The Israelis suspected the ship was smuggling illicit weapon and the like, the Israelis ceased the ship, which was entirely legal, albeit recklessly and dangerously executed. 40 passengers resisted and attacked them. You've proven nothing

Honestly, do you read what are you talking about? You just said they had an intel about it, I disproved it. Israelis only suspected that because it was going to Gaza, without any real evidence, something you fail to notice every time.

What is the point in reading a source if it also an opinion?

Everything is an opinion, your evidence of me being wrong included.

Felrik
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Felrik » Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:48 am

Felrik wrote:

No, but if a news site is based in a country that's at war with another then it is likely they may be biased and unless it has strong evidence that is also strongly supported by witnesses from both sides then the views they are presenting then can be considered truthful.

This is a Quote from wiki which is backed by a number of sites that back each other up.

btselem has come under intense fire for what its critics describe as misrepresenting and distorting facts. Early in 2011, Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman called for a parliamentary investigation of B'Tselem and other human rights organizations. These groups, he said, "are clearly not concerned with human rights. They spread lies, they slander and incite against the state of Israel and against Israeli soldiers... Clearly these organizations are abetting terrorism and their only objective is to undermine Israel," he said in a speech to fellow members of his right-wing Yisrael Beiteinu ("Israel our home") party.[5]
Critics of B'tselem have challenged the accuracy of its reports. The Committee for Accuracy in Middle East Reporting in America (CAMERA) and theJerusalem Center for Public Affairscharged that B'tselem repeatedly classified Arab combatants and terrorists as civilian casualties.[52][53][54][55][56] NGO Monitorsaid that B'tselem distorts its data and uses "abusive and demonizing rhetoric designed to elicit political support for Palestinians".[57] Caroline B. Glick, deputy managing editor of The Jerusalem Post and former advisor toBenjamin Netanyahu, pointed to several instances where she alleged B'tselem had misrepresented Palestinian rioters or terrorists as innocent victims, or where she said B'tselem failed to report when an Arab allegedly changed his testimony about an attack by settlers.[58][59] B'tselem and another human rights group are "radical leftist organizations with documented histories of falsifying and distorting data," charged Glick in an editorial.[58]She charged fellow journalists who covered B'tselem's reports with "professional malpractice... As long as we continue to base our national debates and policies on enemy propaganda, it should surprise no one that Israel finds itself in its current dire predicament."[58]
In each of these cases, B'tselem issued detailed rebuttals, based on its own research, as well as statistics and information from the Israeli army and international organizations.[60][61][62]Although CAMERA challenges the reliability of B'Tselem's statistics and describes them as "grossly deceptive", CAMERA commentator Tamar Sternthal notes that B'Tselem's statistics on casualty figures are "cited widely by Western news organizations".[63]
In August 2014, the Executive DirectorHagai El-Ad attracted criticism in Israel for refusing to call Hamas a 'terror organization' on a radio interview.[64][65]
Written 5 Oct 2014 ·

Of course I will be going back and looking at theses sources.

Felrik
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Felrik » Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:49 am

I will be back in a couple hours.

Free Rhenish States
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Rhenish States » Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:56 am

Felrik wrote:
Free Rhenish States wrote:So one needs to be located outside Palestine/Israel to speak truth rather than to be in the actual scene of action now?

No, but if a news site is based in a country that's at war with another then it is likely they may be biased and unless it has strong evidence that is also strongly supported by witnesses from both sides then the views they are presenting then can be considered truthful.

Let me tell you something you probably didn't know.
EVERY news site BASED in ANY country, when writing an articles about two states with one another DOES PICK UP A SIDE AND MAY BE AS BIASED as the source, IF NOT WORSE.
It's kind of like documentaries, if you think about it. Every documentary is a propaganda, simply because no one does unbiased documentaries.
Now do you understand?

This is a Quote from wiki which is backed by a number of sites that back each other up.

I don't want to disappoint you, but the same can be said about literally any PRO-Israeli or PRO-Palestinian source, critics ALWAYS find something to nag at. Such is life.

Herskerstad
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Herskerstad » Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:22 am

Alright this threadjack has gone long enough. Either turn to or create an Israeli-Palestine thread.
Although the stars do not speak, even in being silent they cry out. - John Calvin

Jochizyd Republic
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 07, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Jochizyd Republic » Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:04 am

Probably one of my favorite Contemporary Islamic poems.
http://www.amiqbalpoetry.com/2011/10/sh ... n.html?m=1
http://www.amiqbalpoetry.com/2011/08/an ... n.html?m=1

Oh, Iqbal. If only your country lived up to you.
The Sons and Daughters of Jochi Ride Out Again!
For The Khan! For The State! For Faith and For Heritage!
Muslim and Tengrist Clerical Fascist State. Not my rl views.

Just Call Me Joch.
Jochistan reincarnated. Destroyed for my sins at 9300+ Posts.
See Space, You Cowboy

Minzerland
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Minzerland » Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:05 am

Minzerland wrote:I'm pro-Israeli. However, I never said they were peaceful, unless you want to give a citation.

It is the second time you don't understand a metaphor, don't you? You go drone on about how nicely Israel treats the Palestinians and what we think of you is the logical outcome of it.

That looked nothing like a metaphor... Never made any such claim explicitly or implicitly, CITATION NEEDED. This is a lie.

According to the UN and every dictionary I am correct, the problem lies within your understanding of the actual situation of Palestine and how the Palestinians are being treated. Let's say, your understanding leaves much to be desired, and this is what causes this disagreement.

You haven't demonstrated The Mens Rea of the Israeli government nor a genocide.
The Israelis suspected the ship was smuggling illicit weapon and the like, the Israelis ceased the ship, which was entirely legal, albeit recklessly and dangerously executed. 40 passengers resisted and attacked them. You've proven nothing

Honestly, do you read what are you talking about? You just said they had an intel about it, I disproved it. Israelis only suspected that because it was going to Gaza, without any real evidence, something you fail to notice every time.

Yes. Prove it, because Wikipedia disagrees. The evidence you do give is inadequate and doesn't prove your position.

Everything is an opinion, your evidence of me being wrong included.

I could say the same for you, tbh.

I think I'm done here, I don't want to threadjack any longer as Herskerstad has highlighted.

Btw, This isn't me conceding, in fact, I staunchly sit in my position but this conversation is an exercise in futility.

EDIT: Deleted unnecessary insults.
Last edited by Minzerland on Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:24 am, edited 7 times in total.
-Voltaire

-Evelyn Beatrice Hall

_[' ]_
(-_Q)

Felrik
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Felrik » Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:18 am

Felrik wrote:

Let me tell you something you probably didn't know.
EVERY news site BASED in ANY country, when writing an articles about two states with one another DOES PICK UP A SIDE AND MAY BE AS BIASED as the source, IF NOT WORSE.
It's kind of like documentaries, if you think about it. Every documentary is a propaganda, simply because no one does unbiased documentaries.
Now do you understand?

I don't want to disappoint you, but the same can be said about literally any PRO-Israeli or PRO-Palestinian source, critics ALWAYS find something to nag at. Such is life.

First of all yes every news site is biased but during a war, history shows that they become radically more biased, that's why you shouldn't trust Palestinian and Israeli news sites unless they have concrete and beyond reasonable doubt proof that these things are happening, so please I implore you to find proof that is concrete, the news site and the other sites do not show any concrete proof as far as I can tell, and I have looked through it multiple times, Now I will be leaving the thread seeing as someone has already said that we're thread jacking, I'm going to leave before I attract the attention of the mods, for now I concede

Free Rhenish States
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Rhenish States » Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:31 am

Minzerland wrote:That looked nothing like a metaphor... Never made any such claim explicitly or implicitly, CITATION NEEDED. This is a lie.

Just how do you liberals all manage to call every one liars everytime? :blink: None of you liberals has ever said anything truthful pats these 10 pages, the only ones that have been lying here past these 10 pages so far are you, the zionist kid, North Arkana, Northernmost Americas, Conservative Morality, the Alma Matter.
You, the zionist kid lie mechanically because you think you know better. North Arkana, Northernmost Americas and Conservative Morality lie because of ignorance and the Alma Matter simply can't express himself in any different way. But if you want a quote that would be enough to end this, sure:
I'm pro-Israeli
'

Because a pro-Israeli liberal person is not going to see any of it, of course. You can throw a liberal in his own dirt and he won't recognize it, thus showing any proofs is basically useless, as they aren't to be seen, anyway.

Yes. Prove it, because Wikipedia disagrees. The evidence you do give is inadequate and doesn't prove your position.

Hogwash. Wikipedia does not say that Israel had any intel on the fleet, either.
Try hard as might, I can't find any evidence of intel being present at the moment of the actual raid, but yet there is that:

The Israeli Navy radioed Tural Mahmut, the captain of the Mavi Marmara, sending him this message: "Mavi Marmara, you are approaching an area of hostilities, which is under a naval blockade. The Gaza coastal area and Gaza Harbour are closed to all maritime traffic. The Israeli government supports delivery of humanitarian supplies to the civilian population in Gaza Strip and invites you to enter Ashdod port. Delivery of supplies will be in accordance with the authorities' regulations and through the formal land crossing to Gaza and under your observation, after which you can return to your home ports aboard the vessels on which you arrived." The reply was: "Negative, negative. Our destination is Gaza." Shortly after, three Israeli warships began shadowing the flotilla. Two warships flanked the flotilla on either side, but at a distance. An Israeli aircraft also flew overhead.

Is is therefore clear that the ship was attacked BECAUSE it tried to block the blockade, Israel did not have any intel on the passengers, and my sources, an Israeli media website and an Israeli forum prove this.

Except that I'm the only one who is actually giving sources here ;)

I think I'm done here, I don't want to threadjack any longer as Herskerstad has highlighted.

Btw, This isn't me conceding, in fact, I staunchly sit in my position but this conversation is an exercise in futility.

Great. One less Jewish backer to spend time on.
You never realized that nobody here is actually trying to convince anyone? Because convincing requires a mutual respect and an unbiased point of view, what we have here is nothing but a futile liberal excercising of freedom of speech. Don't like it? Go away, we won't miss you.

Does truth hurt that much? :o Don't delete them next time, I'll want to see them, I'm not sensitive, anyway.

Felrik wrote:First of all yes every news site is biased but during a war, history shows that they become radically more biased, that's why you shouldn't trust Palestinian and Israeli news sites unless they have concrete and beyond reasonable doubt proof that these things are happening, so please I implore you to find proof that is concrete, the news site and the other sites do not show any concrete proof as far as I can tell, and I have looked through it multiple times, Now I will be leaving the thread seeing as someone has already said that we're thread jacking, I'm going to leave before I attract the attention of the mods, for now I concede

My friend, as stated before, no news site is unbiased. Everyone's backing up someone and no one is interested in telling truth, such is life and it will always be like that, even so, the actual Israeli/Palestinian news sites are still better than the yellow-press from the overseas.
Glad to have ended this topic.
Last edited by Free Rhenish States on Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:32 am, edited 2 times in total.

Minzerland
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Minzerland » Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:42 am

Minzerland wrote:That looked nothing like a metaphor... Never made any such claim explicitly or implicitly, CITATION NEEDED. This is a lie.

Just how do you liberals all manage to call every one liars everytime? :blink: None of you liberals has ever said anything truthful pats these 10 pages, the only ones that have been lying here past these 10 pages so far are you, the zionist kid, North Arkana, Northernmost Americas, Conservative Morality, the Alma Matter.
You, the zionist kid lie mechanically because you think you know better. North Arkana, Northernmost Americas and Conservative Morality lie because of ignorance and the Alma Matter simply can't express himself in any different way. But if you want a quote that would be enough to end this, sure:
I'm pro-Israeli
'

Because a pro-Israeli liberal person is not going to see any of it, of course. You can throw a liberal in his own dirt and he won't recognize it, thus showing any proofs is basically useless, as they aren't to be seen, anyway.

Hogwash. Wikipedia does not say that Israel had any intel on the fleet, either.
Try hard as might, I can't find any evidence of intel being present at the moment of the actual raid, but yet there is that:

The Israeli Navy radioed Tural Mahmut, the captain of the Mavi Marmara, sending him this message: "Mavi Marmara, you are approaching an area of hostilities, which is under a naval blockade. The Gaza coastal area and Gaza Harbour are closed to all maritime traffic. The Israeli government supports delivery of humanitarian supplies to the civilian population in Gaza Strip and invites you to enter Ashdod port. Delivery of supplies will be in accordance with the authorities' regulations and through the formal land crossing to Gaza and under your observation, after which you can return to your home ports aboard the vessels on which you arrived." The reply was: "Negative, negative. Our destination is Gaza." Shortly after, three Israeli warships began shadowing the flotilla. Two warships flanked the flotilla on either side, but at a distance. An Israeli aircraft also flew overhead.

Is is therefore clear that the ship was attacked BECAUSE it tried to block the blockade, Israel did not have any intel on the passengers, and my sources, an Israeli media website and an Israeli forum prove this.

Except that I'm the only one who is actually giving sources here ;)

Great. One less Jewish backer to spend time on.
You never realized that nobody here is actually trying to convince anyone? Because convincing requires a mutual respect and an unbiased point of view, what we have here is nothing but a futile liberal excercising of freedom of speech. Don't like it? Go away, we won't miss you.

Does truth hurt that much? :o Don't delete them next time, I'll want to see them, I'm not sensitive, anyway.

Felrik wrote:First of all yes every news site is biased but during a war, history shows that they become radically more biased, that's why you shouldn't trust Palestinian and Israeli news sites unless they have concrete and beyond reasonable doubt proof that these things are happening, so please I implore you to find proof that is concrete, the news site and the other sites do not show any concrete proof as far as I can tell, and I have looked through it multiple times, Now I will be leaving the thread seeing as someone has already said that we're thread jacking, I'm going to leave before I attract the attention of the mods, for now I concede

My friend, as stated before, no news site is unbiased. Everyone's backing up someone and no one is interested in telling truth, such is life and it will always be like that, even so, the actual Israeli/Palestinian news sites are still better than the yellow-press from the overseas.
Glad to have ended this topic.

You can't help but lie can't you? So Many lies in a single post...

Also, from Wikipedia:

'Israel's Intelligence and Terrorism Information Center, an NGO with close ties to the Israeli Defense Forces, along with multiple Israeli governmental officials have alleged that the IHH supports terrorism, has smuggled arms on behalf of terrorist groups, and has links to al-Qaeda and other Jihadist groups.'

Perhaps we should make a seperate thread for Israel-Palestine? Of course, I don't expect you to because that might force you to admit defeat...
Last edited by Minzerland on Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:50 am, edited 6 times in total.
-Voltaire

-Evelyn Beatrice Hall

_[' ]_
(-_Q)

Alsheb
Senator

Founded: Jul 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Alsheb » Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:43 am

Jochizyd Republic wrote:Probably one of my favorite Contemporary Islamic poems.
http://www.amiqbalpoetry.com/2011/10/sh ... n.html?m=1
http://www.amiqbalpoetry.com/2011/08/an ... n.html?m=1

Oh, Iqbal. If only your country lived up to you.

So much potential there was in Pakistan. Sadly all wasted.
Anti-Revisionist Marxist-Leninist and Zaydi Muslim Pan-Islamist
About Alsheb: An Islamic people's republic, based upon the principles of Marxism-Leninism and Zaydi Islam
Member of the Committee for Proletarian Morality
Pro: Communism, Marxism-Leninism, Mao Zedong Thought, Axis of Resistance, Syrian Arab Republic, Ansarullah, Hezbollah, Palestine, Iran, Novorossiya, LGBTQ acceptance, feminism, internationalism, socialist patriotism.
Anti: Capitalism, imperialism, racism, fascism, zionism, liberalism, NATO, EU, Wahhabism, revisionism, trotskyism.
Freedom is nothing but a vain phantom when one class of men can starve another with impunity. Equality is nothing but a vain phantom when the rich, through monopoly, exercise the right of life or death over their like.
Jacques Roux

Conserative Morality
Post Kaiser

Founded: Aug 24, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Conserative Morality » Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:37 am

Free Rhenish States wrote:Probably busy like me, offended (or supressed if you think of it as a more suitable term) like North Arkana or the zionist dude or just lack knowledge to argue further (The Northernmost Americas, Conserative Morality) expected to answer soon (Minzerland), or, what I honestly consider the worst and despise, waiting for the right moment to say another "smart-looking" load of bullshit and leave. (the Alma Matter)

Actually, I just found you tedious and unentertaining.
On the hate train. Choo choo, bitches. Bi-Polar. Proud Crypto-Fascist and Turbo Progressive. Dirty Étatist. Lowly Humanities Major. NSG's Best Liberal.
Caesar and Imperator of RWDT
Got a blog up again. || An NS Writing Discussion

Free Rhenish States
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Rhenish States » Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:41 am

Conserative Morality wrote:
Free Rhenish States wrote:Probably busy like me, offended (or supressed if you think of it as a more suitable term) like North Arkana or the zionist dude or just lack knowledge to argue further (The Northernmost Americas, Conserative Morality) expected to answer soon (Minzerland), or, what I honestly consider the worst and despise, waiting for the right moment to say another "smart-looking" load of bullshit and leave. (the Alma Matter)

Actually, I just found you tedious and unentertaining.

So that's your excuse for losing every argument to me? :rofl:

Greater Tezdrian
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Tezdrian » Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:13 pm

*wanders in, looks around, quietly hangs up a picture of the Caliph and sits in a corner*
Puppetmaster for Hashemite Arabiyah

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General