NATION

PASSWORD

The Existence of God

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Does God exist?

Yes
36%
No
40%
Maybe
24%

Total votes : 556

Grave_n_idle
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 11, 2004
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Grave_n_idle » Fri May 27, 2016 9:57 am

Quokkastan wrote:This is one of the things I find irritating about lefty-feel-good-spirituality. Your position on the answers to some of the most important questions in the universe is trivialized to the level of "where I happen to have been born" and "how I like to mash my genitals together."

Why are those questions 'some of the most important' ones?
I identify as
a problem

Korotania
Political Columnist

Founded: Mar 30, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Korotania » Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:17 am

Ecitela wrote:
The Alma Mater wrote:
The FSM works in mysterious ways. That he choose to reveal the truth as if it were a joke just shows his great sense of humour ;)

There's actually a lot of things that show that FSM has a great sense of humour. Platypus, for example.

There is more eidence for existence of FSM than other gods. Check out the string theory - the physicists developed a theory that everything consists of tiny strings. Spaghetti are a kind of strings. Clearly, FSM created the universe in her own image.

Kaidou
Senator

Founded: Aug 03, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaidou » Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:21 am

Korotania wrote:
Ecitela wrote:There's actually a lot of things that show that FSM has a great sense of humour. Platypus, for example.

There is more eidence for existence of FSM than other gods. Check out the string theory - the physicists developed a theory that everything consists of tiny strings. Spaghetti are a kind of strings. Clearly, FSM created the universe in her own image.

This thread is already dead. You should start a new one instead of posting here.

Previous

Return to General