NATION

PASSWORD

Video Games Discussion Thread

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)
Anima Gentem
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Video Games Discussion Thread

Postby Anima Gentem » Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:08 pm

Holy balls I was looking through the pages and it hit me there's no thread for video games! Threads for cars, guns, sports, religions, politics but no video games! But now there is my fellow gamers! Some things I'll put to start: I love Halo and Assassin's Creed although I believe Assassin's Creed really starting hitting the shitter here lately, but tell me what you think. I'm pretty kickass at both their multiplayers, actually ranked in the top 100 of AC4's multiplayer. I have a picture to prove it for anyone who doubts me. I'll enjoy damn near any game of any type. FPS, role playing, RTS, especially story-oriented games hell I love a lot of them. And I'm sure here where I'll get a lot of opposition but I'm an Xbox man. Recently ordered my One actually :) Come along my fellow shooters and role players and tacticians. I wanna hear everyone else's favorite games. Although for my all time favorite game. Well crap. I love so many games equally I can't really decide on a favorite. Although for a series I'd say Halo. Used to be a tie with AC but with their recent plunge, I think, it's put them down below. Blast away!
~Best Regards,
SawJacksoul

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:14 pm

Anima Gentem wrote:I was looking through the pages and it hit me there's no thread for video games!

That's because those threads belong in Arts and Fiction, where there are tons of threads.

Locked.

Return to General