NATION

PASSWORD

Chicago Officer Charged With First Degree Murder

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Emerald Dawn
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 11, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Emerald Dawn » Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:12 pm

USS Monitor wrote:
Napkiraly wrote:The officer charged has close to 20 misconduct complaints against him. Including using racial slurs and excessive force. And yet nothing was done.

OK, that's a problem.

Really? I mean, that's not even enough strikes to get you out of a baseball game. Clearly he needed 8 or 9 more chances.

Gauthier
Khan of Spam

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Gauthier » Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:15 pm

Mavorpen wrote:
Napkiraly wrote:The officer charged has close to 20 misconduct complaints against him. Including using racial slurs and excessive force. And yet nothing was done.

Now hold on, let's not jump to conclusions.

Maybe he has a Black Friend™.

Crimes committed by Muslims will be a pan-Islamic plot and proof of Islam's inherent evil. On the other hand crimes committed by non-Muslims will merely be the acts of loners who do not represent their belief system at all.
The probability of one's participation in homosexual acts is directly proportional to one's public disdain and disgust for homosexuals.
If a political figure makes an accusation of wrongdoing without evidence, odds are probable that the accuser or an associate thereof has in fact committed the very same act, possibly to a worse degree.
Where is your God-Emperor now?

USS Monitor
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jul 01, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby USS Monitor » Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:18 pm

Kernen wrote:Shooting a perpetrator sixteen times would be perfectly acceptable if it took sixteen shots to stop them. Fourteen shots after he was on the ground is just obscene. With this guy's record, I'm amazed this didn't come sooner.

Yeah, especially the part where he reloaded. If you have time to reload without ducking for cover while you do it, you don't need to keep shooting.
Don't take life so serious... it isn't permanent... RIP Dyakovo and Ashmoria
19th century steamships may be harmful or fatal if swallowed. In case of accidental ingestion, please seek immediate medical assistance.
༄༅། །འགྲོ་བ་མི་རིགས་ག་ར་དབང་ཆ་འདྲ་མཉམ་འབད་སྒྱེཝ་ལས་ག་ར་གིས་གཅིག་གིས་གཅིག་ལུ་སྤུན་ཆའི་དམ་ཚིག་བསྟན་དགོས།

Kazarogkai
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 27, 2012
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Kazarogkai » Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:38 pm

Costa Fierro wrote:
Toronina wrote:There is a difference between shooting to neutralize a target, and shooting them 16 times. I would hate to see a repeat of Ferguson where a murderer went free.

This case and Ferguson are not the same. Brown attacked the police officer beforehand and tried to steal his firearm. In any officer's mind, stealing, or even attempting to steal, an officer's firearm automatically escalates the situation. As the officer was without a taser, there was really other option if Brown tried to attack him again, which he did.

With McDonald, I am aware in the article sourced in the OP stated that McDonald was armed with a knife, but did nothing with the knife that could have harmed any officer in any way. Therefore the discharge of the firearm, let alone the sixteen shots that were fired, were unnecessary and unreasonable.

Is it murder? No. Murder implies premeditation and I doubt that the officer that shot McDonald was driving around specifically to look for McDonald to kill him. You know what they charge people for negligent death? Manslaughter. McDonald's death was not an accident but nor was it premeditated and that means that a charge of manslaughter should be brought against the officer that killed him.

However, given that the police tried to cover it up and the record of police officers actually making it to trial, I wouldn't hold my breath. The fact that the department paid the family off before the officer was even charged leads me to suspect that a proper course of justice won't be found here.

Premeditation is not required for a second degree murder charge last time I checked, only that it be unjustifiable and with intent to kill.

Unloading an entire magazine of bullets and shooting a man on the ground clearly indicate intent, you do not shoot a man on the ground without the intention of him dying.
Centrist
Reactionary
Bigot
Conservationist
Communitarian
Georgist
Distributist
Corporatist
Nationalist
Teetotaler
Ancient weaponry
Politics
History in general
books
military
Fighting
Survivalism
Nature
Anthropology
hippys
drugs
criminals
liberals
philosophes(not counting Hobbes)
states rights
anarchist
people who annoy me
robots
1000 12 + 10
1100 18 + 15
1200 24 + 20
1300 24
1400 36 + 10
1500 54 + 20
1600 72 + 30
1700 108 + 40
1800 144 + 50
1900 288 + 60
2000 576 + 80

Kazarogkai
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 27, 2012
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Kazarogkai » Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:41 pm

Costa Fierro wrote:
Washington Resistance Army wrote:
Something that happens far too often tbh, I can't count how many times I've heard of a cop firing a full magazine at someone when they're down after 2 or 3 shots.

I really can't quite grasp what it is with American police and their aggression. In New Zealand (with a population of 4.5 million people, basically the same as either Kentucky or Louisiana), the police have shot dead three people so far this year, two of whom were armed. In Kentucky, 17 people have been shot dead. The figure rises to 24 in Louisiana.

What is with the massive discrepancy in how many are killed? Is it because firearms are more prevalent? Is it because crime rates are higher?

Crime rates are higher, higher population density + higher urbanization rate, higher poverty rate, Worse social services, etc.

The usual suspects.
Last edited by Kazarogkai on Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Centrist
Reactionary
Bigot
Conservationist
Communitarian
Georgist
Distributist
Corporatist
Nationalist
Teetotaler
Ancient weaponry
Politics
History in general
books
military
Fighting
Survivalism
Nature
Anthropology
hippys
drugs
criminals
liberals
philosophes(not counting Hobbes)
states rights
anarchist
people who annoy me
robots
1000 12 + 10
1100 18 + 15
1200 24 + 20
1300 24
1400 36 + 10
1500 54 + 20
1600 72 + 30
1700 108 + 40
1800 144 + 50
1900 288 + 60
2000 576 + 80

Eisarn-Ara
Minister

Founded: Oct 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Eisarn-Ara » Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:43 pm

Unified Heartless States wrote:Personly I hope for the worst riots yet, Chicago is currupt as fuck, though I doubt it since it's so close to TGing. That and I like watching dumb black people set fire to there homes. It's an early Christmas for me, just watched protesters attack a wall of bicycle and bike cops. If shit starts getting real, I'm recording it and I'll post it for you guys.

I live in Southernmost-Illinois & dude, I gotta say, the sheer level of bullcrap we have to put up with that boils over from Shitcago and effects the rest off the state (Pontiac and southward till you hit KY) makes me sincerely hope your "hopes" are dashed because anything that goes wrong in that godsawful city slaps my chunk of the state.

Though, as a slight addendum in relation to what this post was of mine was originally going to be, Ms. O'leary's cow did nothing wrong.
Last edited by Eisarn-Ara on Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ave Nex Alea
Glory & Victory unto the Pact!
I'm pro thrall-taking, are you?
Immigrants're grody; Paris, Berlin & Brussels proved that.
Serbia, Hungary, Austria & Finland have the right idea, preserve European Cultural Integrity!
Dictating matters of policy & legality because of "feelings" is foolhardy at best, and the reason why SJWism is cancerous at worst.
Altruism is worthless outside of a community and in small doses.
We owe you nothing, and you'll like it.
Arabs cannot do "Modern War"
You are all terrible.

Blacksmith/Metallurgist btw(Mostly Blades) & Academic Reconstructionist Heathen of the Continental Variety, Legitimate Sneering Western Imperialist, Western Classicalist

Liberty and Linguistics
Senator

Founded: Jan 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Liberty and Linguistics » Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:50 pm

Napkiraly wrote:
USS Monitor wrote:
^This.

Nobody's perfect and that goes for police same as any other people, but when there's a cover-up, then you can't just say, "Oops, our bad," and leave it at that. A shooting can be as simple as one guy (or girl, but it seems like it is usually guys) just having brainfart and making a wrong move in the heat of the moment, but a cover up shows a much deeper problem with the department culture.

The officer charged has close to 20 misconduct complaints against him. Including using racial slurs and excessive force. And yet nothing was done.

That's pretty fucked up.

After doing some research, I think the cop should definitely be tried, but maybe not under a charge of first degree murder. Now, perhaps misconduct in the line of duty and second degree murder would be more applicable charges.
I am: Cynic, Depressive, Junior in HS, Arizonan, Sarcastic, Wannabe Psychologist, Lover of Cinema and Rum.

Ziggy played guitar....
For ISIS | On Israel and its settlements | Flat Taxes are beneficial for all | OOC, Baby | Probably Accurate.

GreatestBanks
Minister

Founded: Mar 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby GreatestBanks » Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:32 pm

I think this is fine. The officer commenced murder, and he was charged with it. This is, in my opinion, the most recent cop-racial incident where police had it dead wrong.
Last edited by GreatestBanks on Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support capitalism, put this in your signature.
Political Spectrum
Right: 0.63
Authoritarian: 2.62
Foreign Policy: 6.57(Neo-Conservative)
Culture: 7.17 (Conservative)

♂♀Copy and Paste this in your sig if you know there are 2 genders and didn't fail biology♂♀
Notice: I use NS Stats for everything other than population and GDP.

Trollgaard
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 01, 2007
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Trollgaard » Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:38 pm

The officer shot the teenager 16 time? What the hell?

If he's found guilty throw the book at him, geeze, that is ridiculous!

The Serbian Empire
Khan of Spam

Founded: Apr 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Serbian Empire » Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:41 pm

Finally, a cop who is being charged with the offense they did.
LOVEWHOYOUARE~ WOMAN
Level 12 Myrmidon, Level ⑨ Tsundere, Level ✿ Hold My Flower
Bad Idea Purveyor
8 Values: https://8values.github.io/results.html?e=56.1&d=70.2&g=86.5&s=91.9
Political Compass: Economic -10.00 Authoritarian: -9.13
TG for Facebook if you want to friend me
Marissa, Goddess of Stratospheric Reach
preferred pronouns: Female ones
Primarily lesbian, but pansexual in nature

Napkiraly
Post Czar

Founded: Aug 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Napkiraly » Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:41 pm

GreatestBanks wrote:I think this is fine. The officer commenced murder, and he was charged with it. This is, in my opinion, the most recent cop-racial incident where police had it dead wrong.

Yet unfortunately if you go to certain articles covering this, you'll still see plenty of people defending what the cop did.

GreatestBanks
Minister

Founded: Mar 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby GreatestBanks » Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:44 pm

Napkiraly wrote:
GreatestBanks wrote:I think this is fine. The officer commenced murder, and he was charged with it. This is, in my opinion, the most recent cop-racial incident where police had it dead wrong.

Yet unfortunately if you go to certain articles covering this, you'll still see plenty of people defending what the cop did.

The cops, unlike in several other recent headlines(in my opinion at least, but that's for another time), had it wrong on this one.
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support capitalism, put this in your signature.
Political Spectrum
Right: 0.63
Authoritarian: 2.62
Foreign Policy: 6.57(Neo-Conservative)
Culture: 7.17 (Conservative)

♂♀Copy and Paste this in your sig if you know there are 2 genders and didn't fail biology♂♀
Notice: I use NS Stats for everything other than population and GDP.

Costa Fierro
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Costa Fierro » Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:55 pm

The Serbian Empire wrote:Finally, a cop who is being charged with the offense they did.

First degree murder? That is going to be really hard to make those charges stick. If they went for manslaughter, their case would have more of a leg to stand on.
"Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist." - George Carlin

Yumyumsuppertime
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jun 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Yumyumsuppertime » Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:01 pm

Costa Fierro wrote:
The Serbian Empire wrote:Finally, a cop who is being charged with the offense they did.

First degree murder? That is going to be really hard to make those charges stick. If they went for manslaughter, their case would have more of a leg to stand on.

Not really. Illinois First Degree Murder Statute.

(a) A person who kills an individual without lawful justification commits first degree murder if, in performing the acts which cause the death:

(1) he either intends to kill or do great bodily harm to that individual or another, or knows that such acts will cause death to that individual or another; or

(2) he knows that such acts create a strong probability of death or great bodily harm to that individual or another; or

(3) he is attempting or committing a forcible felony other than second degree murder.
Last edited by Yumyumsuppertime on Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Napkiraly
Post Czar

Founded: Aug 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Napkiraly » Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:04 pm

Costa Fierro wrote:

This is more than manslaughter. And considering what constitutes first degree murder in Illinois, it's an appropriate charge.

Ethel mermania
Post Overlord

Founded: Aug 20, 2010
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ethel mermania » Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:12 pm

Yumyumsuppertime wrote:
Costa Fierro wrote:

(a) A person who kills an individual without lawful justification commits first degree murder if, in performing the acts which cause the death:

(1) he either intends to kill or do great bodily harm to that individual or another, or knows that such acts will cause death to that individual or another; or

(2) he knows that such acts create a strong probability of death or great bodily harm to that individual or another; or

(3) he is attempting or committing a forcible felony other than second degree murder.

The justification is going to be an armed suspect who refused to obey a lawful police order to drop the weapon. I have to think a lessor charge would help get a conviction.

The cover up is the thing that can't get lost in the shuffle.
https://www.hvst.com/posts/the-clash-of ... s-wl2TQBpY

The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion … but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.
--S. Huntington

The most fundamental problem of politics is not the control of wickedness but the limitation of righteousness. 

--H. Kissenger

Yumyumsuppertime
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jun 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Yumyumsuppertime » Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:15 pm

Ethel mermania wrote:
Yumyumsuppertime wrote:

The justification is going to be an armed suspect who refused to obey a lawful police order to drop the weapon. I have to think a lessor charge would help get a conviction.

Except that the weapon is irrelevant, as nobody was in immediate danger from him holding it. The continuous shots while he was on the ground also support first-degree murder.

MERIZoC
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 05, 2013
Left-wing Utopia

Postby MERIZoC » Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:17 pm

You'd think people would learn not to cover these things up.

Ethel mermania
Post Overlord

Founded: Aug 20, 2010
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ethel mermania » Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:54 pm

Yumyumsuppertime wrote:
Ethel mermania wrote:

Except that the weapon is irrelevant, as nobody was in immediate danger from him holding it. The continuous shots while he was on the ground also support first-degree murder.

The statue says nothing about imment harm. Firing till empty cwn be considered part of fight or flight. The OP article said he was reloading until he was told not to. If he reloaded and fired it would be an easier case.
https://www.hvst.com/posts/the-clash-of ... s-wl2TQBpY

The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion … but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.
--S. Huntington

The most fundamental problem of politics is not the control of wickedness but the limitation of righteousness. 

--H. Kissenger

Ostroeuropa
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jun 14, 2006

Postby Ostroeuropa » Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:30 pm

I've watched Justicars analysis of the shooting, i'll summarize.
(Justicar is an Ex-cop.)

The first two shots are arguably justified, as Laquan had a knife and was within 21 feet of the cop.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_KJ1R2PCMM

Arguably justified = acquit.
That does NOT mean that the shoot was a good shoot. He concludes it was a bad shoot even for the first two shots, but that the usual "Well, it's pressure and heat of the moment" thing can mean you shoot where you may not necessarily need to, but it is JUSTIFIABLE to do so because there is potential lethal harm, and that it comes down to the individual cop and how spooked they are and such. TRAIN MOAR, but not jail/fire.

EVERY SINGLE SHOT after the first two, is unjustified.
The suspect was down at the time.

Had the suspect had a GUN, they would all be justified. A suspect on the floor with a firearm is still a lethal threat.
He had no gun, he had a knife, and was no longer upright and capable of charging to close the distance.

He says he isn't inclined to do so, but you can dismiss the third shot if you're feeling very, very charitable about reaction times.

This amounts to 14 or at LEAST 13 unjustified uses of lethal force when the suspect was no longer a threat.

HOWEVER!!!

It may not be a murder, and the prosecution may have fucked up very badly here by offering the defense a fairly watertight technicality.

IF the lethal shot was the first two bullets, it's not murder. It's ATTEMPTED murder. (Since the officer fired 14 unlawful lethal shots, none of which killed the target.).
IF the lethal shot was after the first two, it's murder.
If the prosecution CANNOT PROVE WHICH, they should have filed both charges and asked a jury to pick what they think fits the facts.
failing to do so has left the defense a technicality with which to obtain an acquittal.
Ostro.MOV

There is an out of control trolley speeding towards Jeremy Bentham, who is tied to the track. You can pull the lever to cause the trolley to switch tracks, but on the other track is Immanuel Kant. Bentham is clutching the only copy in the universe of The Critique of Pure Reason. Kant is clutching the only copy in the universe of The Principles of Moral Legislation. Both men are shouting at you that they have recently started to reconsider their ethical stances.

Big Brain City
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 09, 2010
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Big Brain City » Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:42 pm

Time to unleash the rage of the people, however that may happen.
Ostroeuropa wrote:I've watched Justicars analysis of the shooting, i'll summarize.
(Justicar is an Ex-cop.)

The first two shots are arguably justified, as Laquan had a knife and was within 21 feet of the cop.

That does NOT mean that the shoot was a good shoot. He concludes it was a bad shoot even for the first two shots, but that the usual "Well, it's pressure and heat of the moment" thing can mean you shoot where you may not necessarily need to, but it is JUSTIFIABLE to do so because there is potential lethal harm, and that it comes down to the individual cop and how spooked they are and such. TRAIN MOAR, but not jail/fire.

Had the suspect had a GUN, they would all be justified. A suspect on the floor with a firearm is still a lethal threat.
He had no gun, he had a knife, and was no longer upright and capable of charging to close the distance.

He says he isn't inclined to do so, but you can dismiss the third shot if you're feeling very, very charitable about reaction times.

This amounts to 14 or at LEAST 13 unjustified uses of lethal force when the suspect was no longer a threat.

HOWEVER!!!

It may not be a murder, and the prosecution may have fucked up very badly here by offering the defense a fairly watertight technicality.

IF the lethal shot was the first two bullets, it's not murder. It's ATTEMPTED murder. (Since the officer fired 14 unlawful lethal shots, none of which killed the target.).
If the prosecution CANNOT PROVE WHICH, they should have filed both charges and asked a jury to pick what they think fits the facts.
failing to do so has left the defense a technicality with which to obtain an acquittal.

So now there's gonna be people mad and shit. Ah, fuck...
THE STATE OF BIG BRAIN CITY
EXITUS ACTA PROBAT

The Big Brain wrote:Freedom? People are fools and unworthy of much freedom. Even I am a fool. Many people have recognized that and want me to suffer for it.
Unfortunately for them, I can glass their planets.

Galloism
Khan of Spam

Founded: Aug 20, 2005
Father Knows Best State

Postby Galloism » Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:46 pm

Ostroeuropa wrote:I've watched Justicars analysis of the shooting, i'll summarize.
(Justicar is an Ex-cop.)

HOWEVER!!!

I ask not a CSI, but provided the scene was analyzed properly (won't hold my breath), we should be able to figure out which shots took place while standing vs those on the ground via angular entry.

We should also be able to figure out which bullet(s) were the killing ones.

As an aside, why are we not charging officers with destruction of evidence regarding the McDonalds footage?
Venicilian: wow. Jesus hung around with everyone. boys, girls, rich, poor(mostly), sick, healthy, etc. in fact, i bet he even went up to gay people and tried to heal them so they would be straight.
The Parkus Empire: Being serious on NSG is like wearing a suit to a nude beach.
New Kereptica: Since power is changed energy over time, an increase in power would mean, in this case, an increase in energy. As energy is equivalent to mass and the density of the government is static, the volume of the government must increase.

Ostroeuropa
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jun 14, 2006

Postby Ostroeuropa » Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:47 pm

Galloism wrote:
(Justicar is an Ex-cop.)

HOWEVER!!!

I ask not a CSI, but provided the scene was analyzed properly (won't hold my breath), we should be able to figure out which shots took place while standing vs those on the ground via angular entry.

We should also be able to figure out which bullet(s) were the killing ones.

As an aside, why are we not charging officers with destruction of evidence regarding the McDonalds footage?

No idea. I was only discussing the shoot itself.
If the killing bullet can be determined, that will resolve the potential for a technicality.
Ostro.MOV

There is an out of control trolley speeding towards Jeremy Bentham, who is tied to the track. You can pull the lever to cause the trolley to switch tracks, but on the other track is Immanuel Kant. Bentham is clutching the only copy in the universe of The Critique of Pure Reason. Kant is clutching the only copy in the universe of The Principles of Moral Legislation. Both men are shouting at you that they have recently started to reconsider their ethical stances.

Kraylandia
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 23, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Kraylandia » Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:17 pm

In this case, I support the cop being charged. What he did was disgusting.
You can call me Luci
Don't take life so serious... It isn't permanent..
Jello is my bored buddy!
Lito's NS wife

⚧Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know gender and sex aren't the same thing ⚧

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:37 pm

Ethel mermania wrote:
Yumyumsuppertime wrote:

The statue says nothing about imment harm. Firing till empty cwn be considered part of fight or flight. The OP article said he was reloading until he was told not to. If he reloaded and fired it would be an easier case.

It's funny that you think the law cares about natural biological reactions like Fight or Flight. I can tell you from experience, Judge, Lawyer, DA, the law does not give a shit if you suddenly had a shitton of adrenaline released in you and blacked out.

Sure, juries aren't the 'law' stated above. But, you can rest assured that the prosecutor will likely point out that Fight or Flight response isn't relevant as far as laws are concerned, and you can safely bet that jurors, who have a barely working knowledge of the law they're deciding on, are likely to listen to him.

Should the defense try to counter this, well, it won't help. Because the kid was walking away. The officer was in no danger what so ever. There was no reason for his body to trigger that response. Angry that some kid was ignoring him and walking away, a threat to no one while doing so? Sure. A reason for him to get pumped on adrenaline and lose control? Hardly justifiable. Even if you assume that is the case, then clearly this man should NOT be an officer, or having anysort of weapon at all. If someone merely walking away from him is enough to lose him control of his body, he should not be a cop, or a gunowner, or owner of any weapon, because he is legitimately dangerous and too volatile to be trusted with one.
The power of self is unlimited and ultimate, an unending wave of pure energy and being that could never be stopped, apart from time and forever ingrained into the fabrics of all being, this is the truth of Korrelian Existentialism.

⚧Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know gender and sex aren't the same thing ⚧
Pronouns? Just use whatever, it's all the same to me :P
You will always have your friends, with your friends, you will never be alone. There will always be a light. Friendship is Magic, its the magic that brings the most glimmering lights of hope to the darkest of worlds. And as long as you have it, you will never have to be afraid of the dark. - Me, New Babylonia ^^

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General