NATION

PASSWORD

It's time for leftists to wake up before they destroy Europe

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)
Greater Hunnia
Envoy

Founded: Sep 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Hunnia » Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:49 am

Everhall wrote::mad:

I'm a leftist. These terrorists have gone too far! They went too far after they first thought of hurting the people of the world for the dead dream of a califate! The Califates are gone! Deal with it! We have different customs than you, deal with it! The mindless slaughter of people for your dead dream is madness!

Now. I still stand by my leftist principles not all Muslims are bad. But by god they have gone too far for too long. President Obama, I talk directly to you when I say make them pay!

I have but one question: Do you support immigration and politicians who push it? Did you?
This nation DOES use NS statistics, but the interpretation for some of them might be a bit skewed.

Politicoandrous Anthronegative Proplex
Envoy

Founded: Jan 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Politicoandrous Anthronegative Proplex » Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:49 am

Val Halla wrote:
Politicoandrous Anthronegative Proplex wrote:
But you are trying to defend.

it is not a "no, you" type of argument, for I am not shifting the entirety of the burden onto others, but merely a statistical distribution. Hence, "nor you".

Appeal to hypocrisy is the most appealing.

So you are trying to prove us wrong? OK

[tree-zuh n]

the offense of acting to overthrow one's government or to harm or kill its sovereign.
a violation of allegiance to one's sovereign or to one's state.
the betrayal of a trust or confidence; breach of faith; treachery.

Are we following that definition?

You listed multiple definitions.
Does this trigger you hard enough? rmembr 2 liek and subscrib
Copy and paste this in your sig if you are oblivious to the fact that the "difference" between gender and sex was proven by an old doctor forcing two young brothers to have homosexual incest with mangled genitalia

Democracy itself unravels the argument that drug legalization "is mainly for medical reasons".

Vassenor
Khan of Spam

Founded: Nov 11, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:50 am

Val Halla wrote:So you are trying to prove us wrong? OK

And do any of them fit here?
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

MtF trans and proud - She / Her / etc.
100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

"Have you ever had a moment online, when the need to prove someone wrong has outweighed your own self-preservation instincts?"

Val Halla
Post Czar

Founded: Oct 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Val Halla » Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:50 am

Val Halla wrote:So you are trying to prove us wrong? OK

And we follow, and let me count here...

None. We are, by no definition, committing an act of treason.
LOVEWHOYOUARE~
WOMAN

She/her

Trumpostan
Minister

Founded: Sep 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Trumpostan » Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:51 am

Greater Hunnia wrote:I'm just asking. Is there ANY leftists here who at least doubted their beliefs after yesterday's happenings?

There's nothing in the world that can make me a soulless foaming at the mouth right winger who gets off on the prospect of dropping high explosives on 'brown' people. Or make me support selfish tax cuts for the rich paid for by austerity on the poor (but that last part is unrelated to this topic).

Or do you all have to experience the consequences yourselves? This was exactly what I was talking about in the OP.

How about I say this is the consequence of right wing warmongering and mass murdering in case of invading Iraq and all that. Did the lies and war crimes of the warmonger George W. Bush make you a left winger? If not, what does it take for you to at least doubt your right wing beliefs with the consequences of Bush/Cheney warmongering so clearly visible in the world even today.

Sure, not all muslims are terrorists, but there is a corelation between the massive influx of them and terrorism, this just can't be denied!

Not all right wingers are uneducated idiots who want to control women's lives and keep blacks and latinos down, but there seems to be a massive number of them who do believe those things, this just can't be denied!

See how easy this is?
Last edited by Trumpostan on Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
I do not support Donald J. Trump
Inverted Flag Law: US Code Title 4 Section 8 Paragraph (a): The flag should never be displayed with the union down, except as a signal of dire distress in instances of extreme danger to life or property.
The United States of America has been in a state of dire distress since November 8, 2016. Flying the flag upside down is not only our right, it is our duty!
Make Maine Massachusetts again!

The Greater German Federal Republic
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater German Federal Republic » Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:53 am

Emperors imperium of man wrote:
Xanama wrote:Homosexuality by hanging?
Aha aha, ahahah

its an actual punishment in saudi arabia and a few other muslim nations

Saudi punishments are fucked up...
Einigkeit,
Recht,
Freiheit

[floatleft][spoiler=Notes]Note: None of the NS national analysis data is used

Scandinavian Nations
Ambassador

Founded: Antiquity
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Scandinavian Nations » Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:54 am

Olerand wrote:Very true. Once one is a "leftist", there can be no going back. Nothing occurring in the world, no "external event" can ever turn one back. It's like if you got Herpes, it's there forever, yes?

It's more that the current political left is strongly idealistic in its advertised ideology.

There may be a few people who have done the math on several options and decided that option A, supported by the left, results in a higher expected rate of economic growth and overall QOL than option B, making their choice based on that - but they're the swing vote. For the most part, the leftists' support for their ideology is more about "X is right" or "everyone deserves Y!" than "Z will increase the GDPPC by N%".
There is a similar camp in the far right/Tea Party, of course.

And if "X is right"/"everyone deserves Y" is an absolute value for you, then it doesn't suddenly become wrong no matter what the events indicate the side effects of corresponding policies to be.
Those who don't remember history, are blessed to believe anything is possible when they're repeating it.

Greater Hunnia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Hunnia » Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:55 am

Vassenor wrote:
Greater Hunnia wrote:
1: Noone said that. You are strawmaning as usual. I quoted a dictionary's definition.
2: Do you even know what xenophoby, and phobia in general means? I think not.

You brought up the definition of treason at the end of a rant about how anyone who supported cultural integration was complicit in last night's attacks. Ergo you are putting across the view that being in favour of people from predominantly Muslim nations settling in Europe is treason.

And since we're slinging definitions:

Xenophobia

[mass noun]
Dislike of or prejudice against people from other countries

Frankly, I don't know how oxford dictionary managed to put that together, as "phobia" by itself means "irrational fear", yet this term can't be found in their definition.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/xenophobia
Xenophobia
noun
an unreasonable fear or hatred of foreigners or strangers or of that which is foreign or strange.

I do not fear them, I do not hate them, and sure as hell my point of view is not unreasonable. As I said, you are strawmaning.
Last edited by Greater Hunnia on Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
This nation DOES use NS statistics, but the interpretation for some of them might be a bit skewed.

The Lotus Land
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 18, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Lotus Land » Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:56 am

Greater Hunnia wrote:I'm just asking. Is there ANY leftists here who at least doubted their beliefs after yesterday's happenings? Or do you all have to experience the consequences yourselves? This was exactly what I was talking about in the OP. Sure, not all muslims are terrorists, but there is a corelation between the massive influx of them and terrorism, this just can't be denied! Do you think that the terrorists who massacred more than 100 yesterday were the only ones? Do you think there won't be more attacks like this? Do you think that terrorists are not infiltrating Europe by the hundreds, or even thousands in this very moment, disguised as "asylum seekers?". And these are just the top of the iceberg, the most radical ones.

As long as the politicians who not only allow this but also encourage it have support, this madness won't stop. As long as leftists blindly support the influx of people with a culture that is simply not compatible with ours, this madness won't stop. How many more have to die so your false sense of moral superiority crumbles?

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/treason
Treason
The betrayal of one's own country by waging war against it or by consciously or purposely acting to aid its enemies.

The asylum seekers you mention are fleeing from the same terrorist acts that hit Paris yesterday. And as I already said, the Islamic State doesn't send their terrorists on a cramped boat through the Mediterranean.
An international crisis like this needs an international solution, and hiding behind your borders won't work. This isn't the 20th Century anymore, the world is globalized now and so are its problems.
Also, the only sense of moral superiority I see here is yours, saying things like Their culture is simply not compatible with ours. Fighting hatred with hatred is the only reason this sh*t keeps happening.
Official Factbook
Factbook index

☯蓮花土地☯

Economic Left/Right: -9.13 - Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.26

Greater Hunnia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Hunnia » Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:57 am

The Greater German Federal Republic wrote:
Emperors imperium of man wrote:its an actual punishment in saudi arabia and a few other muslim nations

Saudi punishments are fucked up...

It's just Sharia law. You (and at this rate, everyone in Europe) will experience it soon.
Last edited by Greater Hunnia on Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Vassenor
Khan of Spam

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:57 am

Greater Hunnia wrote:I do not fear them, I do not hate them, and sure as hell my point of view is not unreasonable. As I said, you are strawmaning.

And yet them coming over here is bad because reasons that totally aren't fear of people who are different, and it's OK to stereotype them all based on a few, which seems pretty strawmanny to me.
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

"Have you ever had a moment online, when the need to prove someone wrong has outweighed your own self-preservation instincts?"

Vassenor
Khan of Spam

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:58 am

Greater Hunnia wrote: You (and at this rate, everyone in Europe) will experience it in a few generations.

Fun fact: Most Muslim migrants aren't demanding the institution of Sharia on any level, despite what the far right wants us to believe.
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

Tevehas
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 05, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Tevehas » Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:58 am

Depose then kill Saddam
Iraq is now unstable breeding ground for terrorist groups
ISIS begins

Depose and kill Gaddafi
Lybia is now a unstable breeding ground for terrorist groups
ISIS rises

People propose to depose Assad
Europe is encouraged to open up borders to people fleeing the fighting
ISIS attacks Paris

Man. If it weren't for the fact that Western Media says Assad is the bad guy, I'd almost believe that we should be helping the Assad regime instead of bombing it.

Nation States stats are unbiased and infallible. Fact-books are supplementary reading material and should be treated as such.
In Memoriam to all those who gave their lives at Cascade Falls, WA, Dec. 1989
WACO WAS JUST PRACTICE

Val Halla
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Val Halla » Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:58 am

Greater Hunnia wrote:
The Greater German Federal Republic wrote:Saudi punishments are fucked up...

It's just Sharia law. You (and at this rate, everyone in Europe) will experience it in a few generations.

Because Sharia law is spreading? Where is that happening in Europe?
LOVEWHOYOUARE~
WOMAN

She/her

High Republic of Portugal
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby High Republic of Portugal » Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:59 am

Already claiming this to be racist and xenophobic?

Jeez, Left...so unpredictable.

A guy says "Control the borders", the left hears "GUN DOWN ALL TRESPASSERS"
A guy says "Another act of terrorist islam", the left hears "ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS"
A guy says "Close down mosques, which have been used to promote islamist terrorism", the left hears "SEND ALL MUSLIMS TO CONCENTRATION CAMPS"
A guy says "Ban Islam", the left hears "KILL ALL MUSLIMS WITH EXTREME PREJUDICE"

What a bunch of retards. They can't find proper arguments so they just put words on our mouths to make themselves feel better at how wrong they are. Let's not tell the Left to wake up because they are so sure of themselves in pretty much anything that they'll argue with you even in things they don't know shit about.

Kocror aquilifer
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 05, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Kocror aquilifer » Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:00 am

France and Poland don't wanna accept Syrian immigrants now, after the attacks in Paris, but just a week ago they were all on board the train to allow jihadists into their country... it's a shame, really, that after centuries of war, Europe has become so small-minded that it takes bloodshed for it to realize who it's enemies are.

Greater Hunnia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Hunnia » Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:01 am

Vassenor wrote:
Greater Hunnia wrote: You (and at this rate, everyone in Europe) will experience it in a few generations.

Fun fact: Most Muslim migrants aren't demanding the institution of Sharia on any level, despite what the far right wants us to believe.

No, not at all, really.

Politicoandrous Anthronegative Proplex
Envoy

Founded: Jan 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Politicoandrous Anthronegative Proplex » Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:02 am

Kocror aquilifer wrote:France and Poland don't wanna accept Syrian immigrants now, after the attacks in Paris, but just a week ago they were all on board the train to allow jihadists into their country... it's a shame, really, that after centuries of war, Europe has become so small-minded that it takes bloodshed for it to realize who it's enemies are.

This, in a nutshell, is the most legitimate statement on the situation.
Does this trigger you hard enough? rmembr 2 liek and subscrib
Copy and paste this in your sig if you are oblivious to the fact that the "difference" between gender and sex was proven by an old doctor forcing two young brothers to have homosexual incest with mangled genitalia

Democracy itself unravels the argument that drug legalization "is mainly for medical reasons".

Vassenor
Khan of Spam

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:02 am

Greater Hunnia wrote:
Vassenor wrote:

No, not at all, really.

So because three people said it they all want it?
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

Val Halla
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Val Halla » Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:03 am

Kocror aquilifer wrote:France and Poland don't wanna accept Syrian immigrants now, after the attacks in Paris, but just a week ago they were all on board the train to allow jihadists into their country... it's a shame, really, that after centuries of war, Europe has become so small-minded that it takes bloodshed for it to realize who it's enemies are.

Of course, some of the attackers were found with French and Egyptian passports. Clearly we should place blame on Syrian refugees alone
LOVEWHOYOUARE~
WOMAN

She/her

Trumpostan
Minister

Founded: Sep 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Trumpostan » Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:04 am

High Republic of Portugal wrote:Already claiming this to be racist and xenophobic?

A guy says "Another act of terrorist islam", the left hears "ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS"
A guy says "Close down mosques, which have been used to promote islamist terrorism", the left hears "SEND ALL MUSLIMS TO CONCENTRATION CAMPS"
A guy says "Ban Islam", the left hears "KILL ALL MUSLIMS WITH EXTREME PREJUDICE"

What a bunch of retards. They can't find proper arguments so they just put words on our mouths to make themselves feel better at how wrong they are. Let's not tell the Left to wake up because they are so sure of themselves in pretty much anything that they'll argue with you even in things they don't know shit about.

I think you'll find that ignorance and right wing beliefs are at least somewhat correlated.
Last edited by Trumpostan on Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
I do not support Donald J. Trump
Inverted Flag Law: US Code Title 4 Section 8 Paragraph (a): The flag should never be displayed with the union down, except as a signal of dire distress in instances of extreme danger to life or property.
The United States of America has been in a state of dire distress since November 8, 2016. Flying the flag upside down is not only our right, it is our duty!
Make Maine Massachusetts again!

Scandinavian Nations
Ambassador

Founded: Antiquity
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Scandinavian Nations » Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:04 am

Tevehas wrote:Depose then kill Saddam
Iraq is now unstable breeding ground for terrorist groups
Depose and kill Gaddafi
Lybia is now a unstable breeding ground for terrorist groups

Not every nation is best served by democracy.
If what a nation wants is to set the world on fire in an Islamist apocalypse, better them suffer an oppressive dictator than the rest of the world suffer them.
Those who don't remember history, are blessed to believe anything is possible when they're repeating it.

Noksentin
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Noksentin » Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:04 am

High Republic of Portugal wrote:Already claiming this to be racist and xenophobic?

The Right does this stuff too, y'know.
The Noksen Federation

The Princes of the Universe
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Princes of the Universe » Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:06 am

Trumpostan wrote:I think you'll find that ignorace and right wing beliefs are at least somewhat correlated.

Ignorance isn't the word I would use... These people have at their fingertips the resources required to know this stuff, and they've consciously chosen not to use them. What that constitutes is a word I would be warned and/or banned on grounds of flaming for using.
Pro dolorosa Eius passione, miserere nobis et totius mundi.

In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti.
Domine Iesu Christe, Fili Dei, miserere mei, peccatoris.

Herrebrugh
Post Marshal

Founded: Aug 24, 2007
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Herrebrugh » Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:06 am

Greater Hunnia wrote:
Vassenor wrote:

No, not at all, really.

Good. Now if you can prove they are Muslims, you have provided proof that three out of 1.6 billion Muslims support instituting Sharia throughout the world.
Uyt naem Zijner Majeſteyt Jozef III, bij de gratie Godts, Koningh der Herrebrugheylanden, Prins van Rheda, Heer van Jozefslandt, enz. enz. enz.
Im Namen Seiner Majeſtät Joſeph III., von Gottes Gnaden König der Herrenbrückinſeln, Prinz von Rheda, Herr von Josephsland etc. etc. etc.

The Factbook of the Kingdom of the Herrebrugh Islands
Where the Website-Style Factbook Originated!

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General