NATION

PASSWORD

This is EXACTLY why O'Reilly should not be taken seriously

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Prussia-Steinbach
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Prussia-Steinbach » Fri May 29, 2015 8:52 pm

Osterreich-Bayern wrote:
Neutraligon wrote:
Considering that for some their gang may provide better protection (that is not true for me by the way), and are less likely to cause them harm, that might be one reason why there tend to be so many gangs in high poverty areas. I find it interesting that you are now trying to get away from explaining and sourcing your comments.

I mean unless you want me to fight white community leaders not calling police and an occupying force I don't know what more sources you want because I can find the "Twitter hack" that left the Baltimore DA not knowing how she favorited anti cop and anti white tweets

White community leaders don't call cops an occupying force because cops aren't occupying white communities. Plus cops tend to be a hell of a lot nicer to them than minorities.
I don't care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do.
The question is whether they are in a position to do anything about it. ― William S. Burroughs

Osterreich-Bayern
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 02, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Osterreich-Bayern » Fri May 29, 2015 8:53 pm

Neutraligon wrote:
Osterreich-Bayern wrote:I mean unless you want me to fight white community leaders not calling police and an occupying force I don't know what more sources you want because I can find the "Twitter hack" that left the Baltimore DA not knowing how she favorited anti cop and anti white tweets

I already gave an example, the Nevada rancher and his cattle. I want a source that African American leaders are significantly different from ...white leaders. Not one leader at one point, making a claim that is similar to those made by some Caucasian leaders.

Again I have made very few claims, I am asking you to back up your statements. So far you have failed.

He is not as powerful or as respected as Jesse Jackson in respected communities it's inusltinh you can even compare their influence
Economic Left/Right: 6.63 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.74
Political Parties
USA-Republican
UK conservative
Deutschland Freie Demokratische Partei/Christlich Demokratische Union Deutschlands
American conservative Lutheran
Jeb Bush

http://youtu.be/JDVT-8tUfiE
Pro: choice American exceptionalism gay marriage gun rights private health care (complicated)

Llamalandia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 07, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Llamalandia » Fri May 29, 2015 8:53 pm

Prussia-Steinbach wrote:
Llamalandia wrote:Instituitional racism and problematic black culture are not mutually exclusive you know. That said, by and large the only remnants of "institutional racism" seem to stem more from implicit rather than any intentional and overt racism. (perhaps excepting the way big city cops behave and those forced to act as revenue collection agents).

"I'd riot too." Is that a quote from Dr. King or Ghandi?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/2 ... 60380.html

Fuck Gandhi. I'd thought his shittiness was common knowledge by now.

Wow, seriously dude, I mean that is so harsh I have yet to bother reading your link. I mean the man may not have been perfect, but for crying out lout, he is practically the George Washington of India. I mean, Jefferson and Washington owned slaves and yeah, we should condemn that, but people don't generally go around saying "Fuck Washington" and "Fuck Jefferson". Ok now I'll take a look at the link.

Edit: ok read the link. I don't think King actually condoned or encouraged rioting though. Sounds more like he just understands why some people might do it.
Last edited by Llamalandia on Fri May 29, 2015 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Neutraligon
Game Moderator

Founded: Oct 01, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Neutraligon » Fri May 29, 2015 8:54 pm

Osterreich-Bayern wrote:
Neutraligon wrote:
I already gave an example, the Nevada rancher and his cattle. I want a source that African American leaders are significantly different from ...white leaders. Not one leader at one point, making a claim that is similar to those made by some Caucasian leaders.

Again I have made very few claims, I am asking you to back up your statements. So far you have failed.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/25/us/michae ... index.html

Again this supports your claim how? This was a man overcome with emotion who was just told that his step-son would not get what he would consider justice, one pushed far beyond reason by a police force that has for decades been a problem in his neighborhood. I could look to college kids in party towns, many of whom are Caucasian if you want.
If you want to call me by a nickname, call me Gon...or NS Batman.
Mod stuff: One Stop Rules Shop | Reppy's Sig Workshop | Getting Help Request
Just A Little though

Prussia-Steinbach
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Prussia-Steinbach » Fri May 29, 2015 8:54 pm

Llamalandia wrote:
Prussia-Steinbach wrote:http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/2 ... 60380.html

Fuck Gandhi. I'd thought his shittiness was common knowledge by now.

Wow, seriously dude, I mean that is so harsh I have yet to bother reading your link. I mean the man may not have been perfect, but for crying out lout, he is practically the George Washington of India. I mean, Jefferson and Washington owned slaves and yeah, we should condemn that, but people don't generally go around saying "Fuck Washington" and "Fuck Jefferson". Ok now I'll take a look at the link.

The link is to an article about MLK's views on riots. Don't be scared.

Gandhi was a pedophile and racist. Fuck Gandhi.
The question is whether they are in a position to do anything about it. ― William S. Burroughs

Neutraligon
Game Moderator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Neutraligon » Fri May 29, 2015 8:56 pm

Osterreich-Bayern wrote:
Neutraligon wrote:

He is not as powerful or as respected as Jesse Jackson in respected communities it's inusltinh you can even compare their influence

Really, he certainly became a leader for a specific crowd. And how is it any more insulting then the claims you have made? Jesse Jackson was making a claim about a specific group in a specific situation where they were indeed acting like an occupying force.
Just A Little though

Osterreich-Bayern
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Osterreich-Bayern » Fri May 29, 2015 8:56 pm

Neutraligon wrote:

Again this supports your claim how? This was a man overcome with emotion who was just told that his step-son would not get what he would consider justice, one pushed far beyond reason by a police force that has for decades been a problem in his neighborhood. I could look to college kids in party towns, many of whom are Caucasian if you want.

You said I couldn't find a leader inciting violence I find it easily may I add and you denenouce because "emotions" some things are more important than that and a rational person wouldn't even think of
Political Parties
USA-Republican
UK conservative
Deutschland Freie Demokratische Partei/Christlich Demokratische Union Deutschlands
Jeb Bush

Pro: choice American exceptionalism gay marriage gun rights private health care (complicated)

Osterreich-Bayern
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Osterreich-Bayern » Fri May 29, 2015 8:57 pm

Prussia-Steinbach wrote:
Llamalandia wrote:

No one in history lives up to today's ideals like the man said Lincoln often said how blacks were unequal to whites
Political Parties
USA-Republican
UK conservative
Jeb Bush

Neutraligon
Game Moderator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Neutraligon » Fri May 29, 2015 8:58 pm

Osterreich-Bayern wrote:
Neutraligon wrote:

You said I couldn't find a leader inciting violence I find it easily may I add and you denenouce because "emotions" some things are more important than that and a rational person wouldn't even think of

Calling a group an occupying force does not incite violence, and no that is not what I said. I asked you to provide evidence that African American leaders are different from Caucasian leaders. People are not always rational, especially when they have been dealing with a shit police force for as long as they have.
Just A Little though

Llamalandia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Llamalandia » Fri May 29, 2015 8:58 pm

Prussia-Steinbach wrote:
Llamalandia wrote:

Yeah, knew he was racist. Thought he was celibate though. Plus, as far as I can tell there was never any concrete proof, just accusations. I mean, he is at worst on Par with wacko jacko. At worst.

Prussia-Steinbach
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Prussia-Steinbach » Fri May 29, 2015 8:58 pm

Osterreich-Bayern wrote:
Prussia-Steinbach wrote:The link is to an article about MLK's views on riots. Don't be scared.

No one in history lives up to today's ideals like the man said Lincoln often said how blacks were unequal to whites

Agreed, I fucking hate Lincoln, for more reasons than that.

No sympathy for racists. Or pedophiles. Two of the worst kinds of people.

Prussia-Steinbach
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Prussia-Steinbach » Fri May 29, 2015 8:59 pm

Llamalandia wrote:
Prussia-Steinbach wrote:The link is to an article about MLK's views on riots. Don't be scared.

Yeah, knew he was racist. Thought he was celibate though. Plus, as far as I can tell there was never any concrete proof, just accusations. I mean, he is at worst on Par with wacko jacko. At worst.

https://www.colombotelegraph.com/index. ... ung-women/

Prussia-Steinbach
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Prussia-Steinbach » Fri May 29, 2015 9:00 pm

Osterreich, going to reply to my various other posts or admit defeat on the whole "black culture" thing?

Llamalandia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Llamalandia » Fri May 29, 2015 9:00 pm

Osterreich-Bayern wrote:

Yeah, but no one goes around saying Fuck Lincoln either. Thats all. Not saying you can't just that you ought not.

Prussia-Steinbach
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Prussia-Steinbach » Fri May 29, 2015 9:00 pm

Llamalandia wrote:
Osterreich-Bayern wrote:No one in history lives up to today's ideals like the man said Lincoln often said how blacks were unequal to whites

Yeah, but no one goes around saying Fuck Lincoln either. Thats all. Not saying you can't just that you ought not.

Fuck Lincoln

Neutraligon
Game Moderator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Neutraligon » Fri May 29, 2015 9:03 pm

Llamalandia wrote:
Osterreich-Bayern wrote:No one in history lives up to today's ideals like the man said Lincoln often said how blacks were unequal to whites

For all the good the Lincoln did, his own ideology when it came to race was disgusting.
Just A Little though

Llamalandia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Llamalandia » Fri May 29, 2015 9:04 pm

Neutraligon wrote:
Osterreich-Bayern wrote:He is not as powerful or as respected as Jesse Jackson in respected communities it's inusltinh you can even compare their influence

Really, he certainly became a leader for a specific crowd. And how is it any more insulting then the claims you have made? Jesse Jackson was making a claim about a specific group in a specific situation where they were indeed acting like an occupying force.

Maybe. but that is kinda their job. plus they were taking orders from a black mayor right? I mean, 99% well 95% of this "occupying force" is made up of people willing to put on a uniform that already makes them a target and go try and protect the some of the very people who now see them all as only racists and thugs. Perhaps calling them an occupying force, doesn't necessarily incite violence, but it certainly seems to give some cover to anyone who wants riot and harm cops to later claim inspiration from it.
Besides, Jesse Jackson and Sharpton have zero credibility if anyone is actually listening to these morons, well maybe heavy handed policing really is needed.

Osterreich-Bayern
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Osterreich-Bayern » Fri May 29, 2015 9:04 pm

Prussia-Steinbach wrote:Osterreich, going to reply to my various other posts or admit defeat on the whole "black culture" thing?

I have responded to everything with multiple sources you mentioned one radical rancher denounced by majority of the white community while i mentioned two of the most infulteional members of the black community directly incite violence
Political Parties
USA-Republican
UK conservative
Jeb Bush

Prussia-Steinbach
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Prussia-Steinbach » Fri May 29, 2015 9:05 pm

Neutraligon wrote:
Llamalandia wrote:

For all the good the Lincoln did, his own ideology when it came to race was disgusting.

And should not be ignored.

That's my point here. Not only do I dislike pacifism, Gandhi had a lot of bad aspects. Like, a lot. Like, really bad ones. Not mildly contentious. Like, disgusting, and terrible.

Llamalandia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Llamalandia » Fri May 29, 2015 9:05 pm

Neutraligon wrote:
Llamalandia wrote:

Meh, product of his time. Relative to many people heck most people, he was pretty darn progressive.

Prussia-Steinbach
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Prussia-Steinbach » Fri May 29, 2015 9:05 pm

Osterreich-Bayern wrote:
Prussia-Steinbach wrote:Osterreich, going to reply to my various other posts or admit defeat on the whole "black culture" thing?

I have responded to everything with multiple sources you mentioned one radical rancher denounced by majority of the white community while i mentioned two of the most infulteional members of the black community directly incite violence

Bullshit, I never mentioned the ranch guy. And bullshit, no they aren't. You didn't respond to but one of my posts on the matter.

Prussia-Steinbach
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Prussia-Steinbach » Fri May 29, 2015 9:06 pm

Llamalandia wrote:
Neutraligon wrote:

Meh, product of his time. Relative to many people heck most people, he was pretty darn progressive.

White separatism isn't better than "civilize the black man" imo.

Osterreich-Bayern
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Osterreich-Bayern » Fri May 29, 2015 9:06 pm

Neutraligon wrote:
Llamalandia wrote:

My last comment is with a democrat black mayor black DA black police chef democrat governor democrat senators tell me how the "instutional racism" is still a huge probelm
Political Parties
USA-Republican
UK conservative
Jeb Bush

Osterreich-Bayern
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Osterreich-Bayern » Fri May 29, 2015 9:07 pm

Prussia-Steinbach wrote:
Neutraligon wrote:

That's my point here. Not only do I dislike pacifism, Gandhi had a lot of bad aspects. Like, a lot. Like, really bad ones. Not mildly contentious. Like, disgusting, and terrible.

You despise pacifism... Do U want a civil war before every descion that way no one loses jesus man
Political Parties
USA-Republican
UK conservative
Jeb Bush

The New Sea Territory
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Sea Territory » Fri May 29, 2015 9:08 pm

Prussia-Steinbach wrote:
Neutraligon wrote:

Pacifism should not be a means to a political end, but the end itself. It should also be a personal conviction, not a set of rules. This is basically where Gandhi's pacifism differs from mine.

Anyway, please swerve back on topic. The topic here is O'Reilly and his outright lies regarding his position on the Syrian Civil War.
| Ⓐ | Anarchist Communist | Heideggerian Marxist | Vegetarian | Bisexual | Stirnerite | Slavic/Germanic Pagan | ᛟ |
Solntsa Roshcha --- Postmodern Poyltheist
"Christianity had brutally planted the poisoned blade in the healthy, quivering flesh of all humanity; it had goaded a cold wave
of darkness with mystically brutal fury to dim the serene and festive exultation of the dionysian spirit of our pagan ancestors."
-Renzo Novatore, Verso il Nulla Creatore

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General