NATION

PASSWORD

♫ Am I only dreaming, is this burning.. the eternal thread ♫

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Allancia
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Allancia » Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:16 pm

Spoder wrote:
Allancia wrote:Holy shit. I'm afraid I'll look back on life and regret not enjoying life when I could have.

I don't think there's anybody who doesn't have any regrets.

Make as much out of your life as you want. If you're always happy, then you win at life no matter the means. So I guess ecstasy users can't lose :P

Oh yeah, stay away from hard drugs. And nicotine. And come to think of it, any sort of drugs. High school weedsmokers aren't the same as adult weedsmokers. Adult weedsmokers only smoke weed. High school weedsmokers will either quit, or they'll end up getting introduced and introducing you to all kinds of *friends.*

I'm a liberal, but I know the dangers of drugs. Marijuana supposedly is just as harmful as smoking, and also causes infertility. Do you have any other tips? I'm kind of unsure of what to do in college, and some life advice of would be great.
"One of the great things about books is sometimes there are some fantastic pictures."
-George Bush

Spoder
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Spoder » Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:27 pm

Allancia wrote:
Spoder wrote:I don't think there's anybody who doesn't have any regrets.

Make as much out of your life as you want. If you're always happy, then you win at life no matter the means. So I guess ecstasy users can't lose :P

Oh yeah, stay away from hard drugs. And nicotine. And come to think of it, any sort of drugs. High school weedsmokers aren't the same as adult weedsmokers. Adult weedsmokers only smoke weed. High school weedsmokers will either quit, or they'll end up getting introduced and introducing you to all kinds of *friends.*

I'm a liberal, but I know the dangers of drugs. Marijuana supposedly is just as harmful as smoking, and also causes infertility. Do you have any other tips? I'm kind of unsure of what to do in college, and some life advice of would be great.

I'm only 15, 0 phuken ideas as to wth goes on in college and I'm dreading it.

Less than 3 years I cri. The pressure man. UW rejects almost everybody with a <3.5 GPA and I go to one of the most difficult schools in the nation T_T
Legalize gay weed
Time to get aesthetic.
I support insanely high tax rates, do you?

Allancia
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Allancia » Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:32 pm

Spoder wrote:
Allancia wrote:I'm a liberal, but I know the dangers of drugs. Marijuana supposedly is just as harmful as smoking, and also causes infertility. Do you have any other tips? I'm kind of unsure of what to do in college, and some life advice of would be great.

I'm only 15, 0 phuken ideas as to wth goes on in college and I'm dreading it.

Less than 3 years I cri. The pressure man. UW rejects almost everybody with a <3.5 GPA and I go to one of the most difficult schools in the nation T_T

You'll be fine. Stress is your enemy.
"One of the great things about books is sometimes there are some fantastic pictures."
-George Bush

New haven america
Post Czar

Founded: Oct 08, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby New haven america » Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:49 pm

Allancia wrote:
Spoder wrote:I don't think there's anybody who doesn't have any regrets.

S'cuse me.

:rofl: :rofl:
Human of the male variety
Will accept TGs
Char/Axis 2024

That's all folks~

Tsaraine
Retired Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsaraine » Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:58 pm

Previous