NATION

PASSWORD

What would you do if you were the last person on Earth?

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Solaray
Senator

Founded: Jun 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Solaray » Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:57 pm

I'd wander around looking for other people, while looting shit if I see fit. Eventually I'd find some monkeys or something to hang around with.
Sig closed for construction.

Est. completion date: Summer 2054

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Starkiller101
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 11, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Starkiller101 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:57 pm

Larban wrote:
Starkiller101 wrote:Probably set off a nuke.

Casual :p
Well either that or burn some stuff... idk. :meh:
Roll tide. Your local ''Floridman'' who should have left long ago xD

American California
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby American California » Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:57 pm

Drive. Just drive.
American Nationalist. Secular Traditionalist. Formerly known as North, Libertarian, and Anglo California
On the American Revolution.

3rd Place for Sexiest Male under 18, 2014 (I'm actually 18 now though...)
Evidence: Lookin' fly, 'Murica, In Chicago
Sterling Cooper Draper Pryce

Second Blazing
Minister

Founded: Dec 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Second Blazing » Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:59 pm

American California wrote:Drive. Just drive.

Preferably in a Smokey And the Bandit style Trans Am or the car from Road Warrior.
"I don't want to be a product of my environment, I want my environment to be a product of me."

Zebulor
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 26, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Zebulor » Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:59 pm

The Emerald Legion wrote:Study genetics.

Clone self.

Shit why do that when you can find women's dna and clone them?

Romalae
Minister

Founded: May 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Romalae » Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:59 pm

What happens if you crash and get terribly injured and stuck in the car? No one could fish you out and you would be writhing in pain until you starved to death or slowly bled out.
Economic Left/Right: -3.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.79

Ideology: somewhere between left-leaning centrism and social democracy
Other: irreligious, white, male

American California
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby American California » Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:59 pm

Romalae wrote:

What happens if you crash and get terribly injured and stuck in the car? No one could fish you out and you would be writhing in pain until you starved to death or slowly bled out.

I would kill myself.
American Nationalist. Secular Traditionalist. Formerly known as North, Libertarian, and Anglo California

Second Blazing
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Second Blazing » Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:00 pm

Romalae wrote:

You just answered your own question.
"I don't want to be a product of my environment, I want my environment to be a product of me."

Romalae
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Romalae » Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:01 pm

Second Blazing wrote:
Romalae wrote:What happens if you crash and get terribly injured and stuck in the car? No one could fish you out and you would be writhing in pain until you starved to death or slowly bled out.

You just answered your own question.

It was a rhetorical question.

The Alexanderians
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Alexanderians » Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:02 pm

The Emerald Legion wrote:Study genetics.

Clone self.

I'd clone myself as a girl...So I could finally F*** myself! If Cloning is on the table I'd try and find some Human DNA and make some companions.
Galloism wrote:Or we can go with feminism doesn't exist. We all imagined it. Collectively.
You can't fight the friction
Women belong in the kitchen
Men belong in the kitchen
Everyone belongs in the kitchen
Kitchen has food
I have brought dishonor to my gaming clan
Achesia wrote:Threads like this is why I need to stop coming to NSG....

Marethian Lupanar of Teladre wrote:A bright and cheerful mountain village of chapel-goers~

The Archregimancy wrote:
Hagia Sophia is best church.

Major-Tom wrote:Why am I full of apathy?

I'm just here to be the peanut gallery
уσυ нανєи'т gσт тнє fυℓℓ єffє¢т

Second Blazing
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Second Blazing » Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:03 pm

Romalae wrote:
Second Blazing wrote:You just answered your own question.

It was a rhetorical question.

So whats the alternative, kill yourself immediately or do as some have suggested and stockpile every video game you can and be a total shut in?

American California
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby American California » Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:03 pm

Second Blazing wrote:

Preferably in a Smokey And the Bandit style Trans Am or the car from Road Warrior.

YES!

Perome
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Perome » Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:04 pm

(now that I think about it, what if it's like that one scp? Everyone is gone from your POV, but in reality you can't see, hear or touch anyone because you're afflicted with some kind of curse)
Remember, Siberians love it when you talk down to them, especially if you know nothing of Siberia, except that it's cold!

20-year-old Siberian(Tatarian to be specific) (no, Russia hasn't killed us all...yet.) male, Tengriist, Asexual, Neo-Tribal-Fascist.

Romalae
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Romalae » Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:04 pm

Second Blazing wrote:
Romalae wrote:It was a rhetorical question.

So whats the alternative, kill yourself immediately or do as some have suggested and stockpile every video game you can and be a total shut in?

Depends on your perspective. Probably best to just kill yourself right away, or you could roll with it if you don't mind the thought of being helpless and alone.

The Alexanderians
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Alexanderians » Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:05 pm

Perome wrote:(now that I think about it, what if it's like that one scp? Everyone is gone from your POV, but in reality you can't see, hear or touch anyone because you're afflicted with some kind of curse)

That one gave me dreams about that happening to me...
Galloism wrote:Or we can go with feminism doesn't exist. We all imagined it. Collectively.
You can't fight the friction
Women belong in the kitchen
Men belong in the kitchen
Everyone belongs in the kitchen
Kitchen has food
I have brought dishonor to my gaming clan
Achesia wrote:Threads like this is why I need to stop coming to NSG....

Marethian Lupanar of Teladre wrote:A bright and cheerful mountain village of chapel-goers~

The Archregimancy wrote:
Hagia Sophia is best church.

Major-Tom wrote:Why am I full of apathy?

I'm just here to be the peanut gallery
уσυ нανєи'т gσт тнє fυℓℓ єffє¢т

The Liberated Territories
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 03, 2013
Capitalizt

Postby The Liberated Territories » Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:07 pm

Go to all the locations that I am barred to going, like the Chinese Forbidden City and my local pub.
Left Wing Market Anarchism

Yes, I am back(ish)

Second Blazing
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Second Blazing » Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:08 pm

Romalae wrote:
Second Blazing wrote:

Depends on your perspective. Probably best to just kill yourself right away, or you could roll with it if you don't mind the thought of being helpless and alone.

You have an entire world to explore with no one to tell you that you can't do something, I just don't how people could chose video games over that. Of my many vices, none of my addictions are that strong.

American California
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby American California » Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:09 pm

Romalae wrote:
Second Blazing wrote:

I would have fun for a few months before ending it. Since everybody is gone, I imagine that all of the Interstates would be wide open, so I'd just fucking floor it.

Larban
Envoy

Founded: Nov 07, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Larban » Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:10 pm

Second Blazing wrote:
Romalae wrote:Depends on your perspective. Probably best to just kill yourself right away, or you could roll with it if you don't mind the thought of being helpless and alone.

You have an entire world to explore with no one to tell you that you can't do something, I just don't how people could chose video games over that. Of my many vices, none of my addictions are that strong.

I agree. The world is open and free, now with less boundaries than ever before.

Second Blazing
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Second Blazing » Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:11 pm

Larban wrote:
Second Blazing wrote:

I agree. The world is open and free, now with less boundaries than ever before.

That would be like me saying I would gather all of the cocaine and lock myself in a room. No fuck that.

The Emerald Legion
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 18, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby The Emerald Legion » Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:13 pm

Second Blazing wrote:
Romalae wrote:Depends on your perspective. Probably best to just kill yourself right away, or you could roll with it if you don't mind the thought of being helpless and alone.

Hence. Clone myself. Noone is there to tell me I can't anymore. Though honestly I'm SERIOUSLY concerned that noone HAS tried that yet. I mean WTF. You go through all the effort to learn genetics, you're MADE of the materials needed to try it.

Why aren't there human clones? I mean really? EVERY geneticist has moral problems with cloning themselves?
"23.The unwise man is awake all night, and ponders everything over; when morning comes he is weary in mind, and all is a burden as ever." - Havamal

Uawc
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 24, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Uawc » Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:14 pm

Sounds like party time to me. I'd study medicine to take care of my health, explore the world and probably have the time of my life.
Last edited by Uawc on Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pro-democracy, pro-NATO, anti-authoritarian, anti-extremism.
Ex-leftist and ex-Muslim.

I stand with Ukraine and Israel.

Russels Orbiting Teapot
Senator

Founded: Jan 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Russels Orbiting Teapot » Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:16 pm

Second Blazing wrote:Which will do gain nothing besides a pile of small breakable frisbees when the power grid goes down after like a week.

With an entire civilizations worth of gasoline you could probably find a generator to run a house worth of power on for pretty much forever.

The Emerald Legion
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 18, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby The Emerald Legion » Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:19 pm

Second Blazing wrote:
Equestican wrote:Yep, this and raid the game stores.

Which will do gain nothing besides a pile of small breakable frisbees when the power grid goes down after like a week.

To be fair, I live next to a nuclear power plant. The power turning off is the least of my power grid related worries.
"23.The unwise man is awake all night, and ponders everything over; when morning comes he is weary in mind, and all is a burden as ever." - Havamal

Larban
Envoy

Founded: Nov 07, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Larban » Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:22 pm

Coming to think of it, people dissappearing suddenly would likely wreck infrastructure- planes would fall out of the sky onto cities and cars would crash and burn with no drivers. No fire service = small housefire turning into a city fire.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General