NATION

PASSWORD

Abortion: Pro-Life or Pro-Choice?

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Do you support an individual's right to have an abortion?

Yes, absolutely!
55%
Yes, but only in certain circumstances (please specify in a post)
26%
No, never!
19%

Total votes : 1938

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:22 am

OK, I normally do not get involved in this debate especially on NSG. But I had an idea I would like to run by both sides here.

Start off, I am "Personally" on the pro life side. Let me clarify, that means I dont believe there should be a blanket law on abortion one way or the other, it would not be enforceable and both sides lose. So, I do not believe a solution to this divisive issue can come from a law either banning or allowing on demand ect.

So, I came up with what I believe may be an original idea, as in I have never heard it suggested before. But if the divide cannot be crossed by a law, then we must analyze why abortions take place. There are a multitude of reasons. There are economics reasons, social reasons, rape, they simply do not want a child ect. Or they do not know how to raise one.

On the other side of the issue, we have pro lifers, who often waste effort on trying to get abortions banned or restricted and matching pro choicers protest for protest.

Recognizing that most of the Pro Life camp come from religious backgrounds, and they have organized religious institutions which have tax exempt status and often hold fundraisers for various causes. With so much support for Pro Life in these institutions, I would like to see a program set up by churches in communities, where each congregation pools money for local support programs to invest in abortion clinics.

Hear me out, this money would be used to inform women seeking abortions of alternatives, provide money to help raise the child, easy to access contacts to get in contact with potential adoptive parents, class workshops instructing expecting mothers on how to raise and care for an infant, providing support groups to help guide and ease pressure on the would be mother ect.

Generally make the pregnancy, delivery and initial providing for the child as easy as possible.

I am hoping this also appeals to the conservative sense of not wanting to involve the government, and tax payer money in these programs, as all of this would be funded on the local and charitable level. In this way, conservative elements can aid in providing for the mother and child and possibly stop many abortions which occur out of hardship, either social or economic.

Now, this is not going to prevent all abortion. Some simply want it, and it is their right by law. As it should be.

But I feel like that a system like this, would go a long ways in stopping the antagonistic debates. The "Us" or "Them" mentality. And bring both sides, of differing opinions to solving a very divisive issue.

Or maybe I am simply too optimistic. But I would like to believe the pro life camp would be charitable enough for such a program to work.

Now, I am fully open to critique here. Is this a good idea? Bad idea? Good but needs some changes? Is something like this acceptable to liberals? Conservatives?

Please let me know.
Last edited by The Rebel Alliances on Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
My RP Nation is the Islamic Republic of Alamon

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

Imperial Esplanade
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Esplanade » Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:23 am

Wallenburg wrote:
Imperial Esplanade wrote:
The right for a human being to live > the right to comfort

I didn't realize rape and compulsory organ "donation" were good things, or that self defense was bad.

1.) Rape is an incredibly exaggerated cause of abortion. In fact, it's not even 1%.

2.) Nobody is "donating" anything. Still your organs, the fetus is barely straining anything as its' practically a speck. Once its' organs are formed and functional, there's no need for the mothers' bodily aid via her organs.

3.) Self-defense? Of what exactly? The fetus isn't attacking anyone. The ONLY reasonable exception in regards to outlawing abortion is when the mother's life is at risk. Period. End of discussion.
Last edited by Imperial Esplanade on Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:28 am, edited 3 times in total.
Busy, but I check TGs often.
Imperial Esplanadian Constitution [WIP]

New Orleans, Louisiana.
Nation Weebly/Wiki - Coming Soon
The Land of the Free - Admin Assist.

But the Lord stood by me, and gave me strength. (2 Timothy 4:17)
One of the keys to happiness is a bad memory. (Rita Mae Brown)
SAINTS | PELICANS | TIGERS | PRIVATEERS

Shazbotdom
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2004
Anarchy

Postby Shazbotdom » Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:27 am

Imperial Esplanade wrote:The ONLY reasonable exception for outlawing abortion is when the mother's life is at risk. Period. End of discussion.

Wait, what? I had to re-read this five times. You are saying that the only time that Abortion should be outlaws is when the mothers life is at risk? Did you read this before you hit submit?
ShazWeb || IIWiki || Discord: shazbertbot || 1 x NFL Picks League Champion (2021)
CosmoCast || SISA || CCD || CrawDaddy || SCIA || COPEC || Boudreaux's || CLS || SNC || ShazAir || BHC || TWO
NHL: NYR 2 - 0 WSH | COL 1 - 1 WPG | VGK 2 - 0 DAL || NBA: NOLA (8) 0 - 2 OKC (1)
NCAA MBB: Tulane 22-19 | LSU 26-16 || NCAA WSB: LSU 35-11

Imperial Esplanade
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Esplanade » Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:28 am

Shazbotdom wrote:
Imperial Esplanade wrote:The ONLY reasonable exception for outlawing abortion is when the mother's life is at risk. Period. End of discussion.

Wait, what? I had to re-read this five times. You are saying that the only time that Abortion should be outlaws is when the mothers life is at risk? Did you read this before you hit submit?

Edited.

New Orleans, Louisiana.

Ardavia
Senator

Founded: Jun 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Ardavia » Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:28 am

Stellonia wrote:I plan to make providing induced abortions a capital offense.

Must resist pulling Nazi card...

Anyway, as for your general statement:

Quick reality check:

If you plan to reduce the number of unnecessary deaths caused by induced abortion, making it a capital offense is not a good plan. First, the number of women dying from black-market abortions would skyrocket, and with them the fetuses would die. Then, as pointed out above, infanticide would rise too. Then you'd be executing anyone who provided this. But, going by your prior statements and your stance on the issue, that doesn't matter, does it? Screw women, and screw anyone else, we have to save the baybays.
professional contrarian
for: whatever you are against
against: whatever you are for

Ardavia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ardavia » Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:30 am

Wallenburg wrote:I didn't realize rape and compulsory organ "donation" were good things, or that self defense was bad.

1.) Rape is an incredibly exaggerated cause of abortion. In fact, it's not even 1%.

2.) Nobody is "donating" anything. Still your organs, the fetus is barely straining anything as its' practically a speck. Once its' organs are formed and functional, there's no need for the mothers' bodily aid via her organs.

3.) Self-defense? Of what exactly? The fetus isn't attacking anyone. The ONLY reasonable exception in regards to outlawing abortion is when the mother's life is at risk. Period. End of discussion.

You are misunderstanding the point.

If right to life overrides right to bodily sovereignty, then self-defence is bad, period.
professional contrarian

Imperial Esplanade
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Esplanade » Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:30 am

Ardavia wrote:
Stellonia wrote:I plan to make providing induced abortions a capital offense.

Quick reality check:

If you plan to reduce the number of unnecessary deaths caused by induced abortion, making it a capital offense is not a good plan. First, the number of women dying from black-market abortions would skyrocket, and with them the fetuses would die. Then, as pointed out above, infanticide would rise too. Then you'd be executing anyone who provided this. But, going by your prior statements and your stance on the issue, that doesn't matter, does it? Screw women, and screw anyone else, we have to save the baybays.

Funny, I have yet to see any proof of this being remotely factual. That's really just baseless rhetoric.

New Orleans, Louisiana.

Imperial Esplanade
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Esplanade » Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:32 am

Ardavia wrote:

If right to life overrides right to bodily sovereignty, then self-defence is bad, period.

Except, again, who needs defending here? The mother? Hardly ever, unless its' a rare instance where her life is endangered. The fetus? You know, the person who can legally be killed for literally any reason whatsoever?

New Orleans, Louisiana.

Ardavia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ardavia » Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:33 am

The Rebel Alliances wrote:OK, I normally do not get involved in this debate especially on NSG. But I had an idea I would like to run by both sides here.

Start off, I am "Personally" on the pro life side. Let me clarify, that means I dont believe there should be a blanket law on abortion one way or the other, it would not be enforceable and both sides lose. So, I do not believe a solution to this divisive issue can come from a law either banning or allowing on demand ect.

So, I came up with what I believe may be an original idea, as in I have never heard it suggested before. But if the divide cannot be crossed by a law, then we must analyze why abortions take place. There are a multitude of reasons. There are economics reasons, social reasons, rape, they simply do not want a child ect. Or they do not know how to raise one.

On the other side of the issue, we have pro lifers, who often waste effort on trying to get abortions banned or restricted and matching pro choicers protest for protest.

Recognizing that most of the Pro Life camp come from religious backgrounds, and they have organized religious institutions which have tax exempt status and often hold fundraisers for various causes. With so much support for Pro Life in these institutions, I would like to see a program set up by churches in communities, where each congregation pools money for local support programs to invest in abortion clinics.

Hear me out, this money would be used to inform women seeking abortions of alternatives, provide money to help raise the child, easy to access contacts to get in contact with potential adoptive parents, class workshops instructing expecting mothers on how to raise and care for an infant, providing support groups to help guide and ease pressure on the would be mother ect.

Generally make the pregnancy, delivery and initial providing for the child as easy as possible.

I am hoping this also appeals to the conservative sense of not wanting to involve the government, and tax payer money in these programs, as all of this would be funded on the local and charitable level. In this way, conservative elements can aid in providing for the mother and child and possibly stop many abortions which occur out of hardship, either social or economic.

Now, this is not going to prevent all abortion. Some simply want it, and it is their right by law. As it should be.

But I feel like that a system like this, would go a long ways in stopping the antagonistic debates. The "Us" or "Them" mentality. And bring both sides, of differing opinions to solving a very divisive issue.

Or maybe I am simply too optimistic. But I would like to believe the pro life camp would be charitable enough for such a program to work.

Now, I am fully open to critique here. Is this a good idea? Bad idea? Good but needs some changes? Is something like this acceptable to liberals? Conservatives?

Please let me know.

Or, maybe instead of pouring money into this (and other similarly obstructive measures against abortion), put it into helping research ways to support fetuses in an artificial womb, which solves the problem, an unwanted pregnancy, while still allowing the fetus to live.

Wait, no. That defeats the point of punishing women for daring to have sex, doesn't it?
professional contrarian

Arbitrary Humans
Spokesperson

Founded: May 31, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Arbitrary Humans » Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:33 am

Wallenburg wrote:I didn't realize rape and compulsory organ "donation" were good things, or that self defense was bad.

3.) Self-defense? Of what exactly? The fetus isn't attacking anyone. The ONLY reasonable exception for outlawing abortion is when the mother's life is at risk. Period. End of discussion.

:rofl: *wipes tear away* You must realize that the fetus is part of the mother until it is born, right? And yeah, fetuses can attack people. It's called maternal death. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maternal_death
"Don't step on snakes, just deport them."
alternative fact: this is a real Trump quote
Communist, in the style of Luxemburg; Anti-Fascist, in the style of the Spanish International Brigades; Revolutionary, in the style of Zhou Enlai.
If I see one more person telling me off for "communist Newspeak" without ever reading Orwell, I will most likely explode.

Nuevo Sealandia
Secretary

Founded: Aug 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Nuevo Sealandia » Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:34 am

As unfortunate as this sounds, if you have to choose between a person who's not yet alive, cannot move independently, and cannot survive on its own, as opposed to a living, breathing woman with years of life experience and personal ties, I think it's pretty obvious who wins.
Czar McKey says NO to hot dogs! (Czar Hijaz concurs.)

Ardavia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ardavia » Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:35 am

Ardavia wrote:

Except, again, who needs defending here? The mother? Hardly ever, unless its' a rare instance where her life is endangered. The fetus? You know, the person who can legally be killed for literally any reason whatsoever?

Let's say someone needs your kidney to survive. Is this person in the right to take said kidney, with or without your consent?
professional contrarian

Ardavia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ardavia » Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:37 am

Ardavia wrote:

Quick reality check:

Funny, I have yet to see any proof of this being remotely factual. That's really just baseless rhetoric.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/20 ... et_to.html
http://www.newrepublic.com/article/poli ... s?page=0,0
http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/pr ... 98655.html

EDIT: Also, have Amnesty International's report on the situation in Ireland

https://www.amnesty.org/en/documents/eu ... 7/2015/en/
Last edited by Ardavia on Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
professional contrarian

Imperial Esplanade
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Esplanade » Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:40 am

Ardavia wrote:

Let's say someone needs your kidney to survive. Is this person in the right to take said kidney, with or without your consent?

I understand you're point completely. I just also completely disagree with it. First off, you're assuming an adult (or even a child) puts the same amount of strain on your organs as an unborn fetus prior to its' development of organs. Fact is, that's factually incorrect. Your analogy is a logically poor one from the start. However, taking your example, there is no natural basis for another fully-developed human being sharing YOUR kidney, that's an artificially-forced scenario. Pregnancy is a very natural and a very healthy process, unlike the poor example you've provided above.

New Orleans, Louisiana.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:41 am

Ardavia wrote:
The Rebel Alliances wrote:OK, I normally do not get involved in this debate especially on NSG. But I had an idea I would like to run by both sides here.

Please let me know.

Or, maybe instead of pouring money into this (and other similarly obstructive measures against abortion), put it into helping research ways to support fetuses in an artificial womb, which solves the problem, an unwanted pregnancy, while still allowing the fetus to live.

Wait, no. That defeats the point of punishing women for daring to have sex, doesn't it?

No need to be condescending. You either just skimmed the post, or ignored the multiple times I have stated that women should not be banned from having abortions. Thereby, not 'punished for having sex'. Also, I do not see the measure as obstructive, it is not government funded. Nor is it mandatory, nor prevents the woman in question from going through with an abortion.

If you do not believe it is the best plan, simply say so, and offer an alternative. Which you did. The condescending attitude could have been left out, I stated that I was open to critique, speaking down to someone is not the way to have a productive discourse. Especially when the statement is inaccurate.

That being said, I was not aware that 'artificial wombs' were an option. So, thank you for bringing that to my attention, if I could ask, exactly how viable is the technology now? And is it a viable alternative for the near future?

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

Ashmoria
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 19, 2004
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Ashmoria » Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:41 am

Ardavia wrote:

or you could understand that the state has no interest in forcing women to bear unwanted children. then maybe you might realize that what strangers do about their own medical, family, and reproductive choices is none of your business.

then you can concentrate on making sure that actual living children get what they need out of the government so that they can grow up to be happy healthy productive adults.
whatever

Stellonia
Minister

Founded: Mar 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Stellonia » Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:42 am

Ashmoria wrote:

or you could understand that the state has no interest in forcing women to bear unwanted children. then maybe you might realize that what strangers do about their own medical, family, and reproductive choices is none of your business.

Except for protecting the lives of innocent children.

Imperial Esplanade
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Esplanade » Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:42 am

Arbitrary Humans wrote:

3.) Self-defense? Of what exactly? The fetus isn't attacking anyone. The ONLY reasonable exception for outlawing abortion is when the mother's life is at risk. Period. End of discussion.

:rofl: *wipes tear away* You must realize that the fetus is part of the mother until it is born, right? And yeah, fetuses can attack people. It's called maternal death. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maternal_death

You must realize that a fetus is a part of the mother only because we legally decided it to be so, kinda like the same way a slave was once considered to legally be 3/5 a man and a woman incapable of voting.

New Orleans, Louisiana.

Wallenburg
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jan 30, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Wallenburg » Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:42 am

The Rebel Alliances wrote:*SNIP*

I'm glad to see a pro-lifer actually taking into consideration the reasons behind abortion, and actually wanting to address the social issues that compel many women to abort their pregnancies. However, your idea doesn't address the fact that women shouldn't have to carry what amounts to a parasitic growth until it comes to life and becomes a person. Bodily sovereignty is still a right, which is why I put forward to you this alternative:

Rather than spending money to cope with a greatly inflated adoption and social welfare program in response to more childbirths, we invest in medical technology and advancement in the realms of child delivery and other fields. We develop safer methods and more advanced equipment so that we can push the viability of a fetus further and further back toward conception. Eventually, we confirm a safe and stable design for an artificial womb and therefore allow women to remove fertilized eggs and have them grown outside of their bodies.

At the same time, we develop more successful methods of birth control and contraception, and we support the disadvantaged through education and workfare so that fewer women want to terminate their pregnancies due to financial stress or failed contraceptive measures.

What do you think of that?
While she had no regrets about throwing the lever to douse her husband's mistress in molten gold, Blanche did feel a pang of conscience for the innocent bystanders whose proximity had caused them to suffer gilt by association.

King of Snark, Real Piece of Work, Metabolizer of Oxygen, Old Man from The East Pacific, by the Malevolence of Her Infinite Terribleness Catherine Gratwick the Sole and True Claimant to the Bears Armed Vacancy, Protector of the Realm

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:47 am

Wallenburg wrote:
The Rebel Alliances wrote:*SNIP*

I'm glad to see a pro-lifer actually taking into consideration the reasons behind abortion, and actually wanting to address the social issues that compel many women to abort their pregnancies. However, your idea doesn't address the fact that women shouldn't have to carry what amounts to a parasitic growth until it comes to life and becomes a person. Bodily sovereignty is still a right, which is why I put forward to you this alternative:

Rather than spending money to cope with a greatly inflated adoption and social welfare program in response to more childbirths, we invest in medical technology and advancement in the realms of child delivery and other fields. We develop safer methods and more advanced equipment so that we can push the viability of a fetus further and further back toward conception. Eventually, we confirm a safe and stable design for an artificial womb and therefore allow women to remove fertilized eggs and have them grown outside of their bodies.

At the same time, we develop more successful methods of birth control and contraception, and we support the disadvantaged through education and workfare so that fewer women want to terminate their pregnancies due to financial stress or failed contraceptive measures.

What do you think of that?

I actually like the idea. And it does seem to be the best way for both sides to get what they want. Also, a personnel thank you to actually seeing what I was trying to address with my post and idea, and giving a alternate solution with the same professional manner. Such attitudes are rare in General, which is why I normally stick to RP.

But I felt like pitching the idea, and getting feedback on it, which you have provided.

Conservatives and Liberals do not have to be enemies, in fact, they should not be. We are team members with differing views. Thanks for seeing that.

Neutraligon
Game Moderator

Founded: Oct 01, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Neutraligon » Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:48 am

Arbitrary Humans wrote: :rofl: *wipes tear away* You must realize that the fetus is part of the mother until it is born, right? And yeah, fetuses can attack people. It's called maternal death. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maternal_death

You must realize that a fetus is a part of the mother only because we legally decided it to be so, kinda like the same way a slave was once considered to legally be 3/5 a man and a woman incapable of voting.

No see a fetus is actually physically attached to the woman.
If you want to call me by a nickname, call me Gon...or NS Batman.
Mod stuff: One Stop Rules Shop | Reppy's Sig Workshop | Getting Help Request
Just A Little though

Wallenburg
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jan 30, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Wallenburg » Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:48 am

Arbitrary Humans wrote: :rofl: *wipes tear away* You must realize that the fetus is part of the mother until it is born, right? And yeah, fetuses can attack people. It's called maternal death. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maternal_death

Freedom of speech, religion, and peaceable assembly, universal adult suffrage, and right to privacy are guaranteed to citizens only because we legally decided it to be so. Your point?
While she had no regrets about throwing the lever to douse her husband's mistress in molten gold, Blanche did feel a pang of conscience for the innocent bystanders whose proximity had caused them to suffer gilt by association.

King of Snark, Real Piece of Work, Metabolizer of Oxygen, Old Man from The East Pacific, by the Malevolence of Her Infinite Terribleness Catherine Gratwick the Sole and True Claimant to the Bears Armed Vacancy, Protector of the Realm

Ashmoria
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 19, 2004
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Ashmoria » Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:48 am

Ardavia wrote:

then you can concentrate on making sure that actual living children get what they need out of the government so that they can grow up to be happy healthy productive adults.
whatever

Ardavia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ardavia » Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:49 am

Ardavia wrote:

I understand you're point completely. I just also completely disagree with it. First off, you're assuming an adult (or even a child) puts the same amount of strain on your organs as an unborn fetus prior to its' development of organs. Fact is, that's factually incorrect. Your analogy is a logically poor one from the start. However, taking your example, there is no natural basis for another fully-developed human being sharing YOUR kidney, that's an artificially-forced scenario. Pregnancy is a very natural and a very healthy process, unlike the poor example you've provided above.

You are still not getting it.

If right to life overrides bodily sovereignty, self-defence is a bad thing, and forced organ "donation" would be a good thing.

Everything is natural, by the way. That doesn't mean squat. As for healthy...? Yeah. Sure. Whatever. I'm sure there are women in this thread who have been pregnant and can elaborate.

The Rebel Alliances wrote:No need to be condescending. You either just skimmed the post, or ignored the multiple times I have stated that women should not be banned from having abortions. Thereby, not 'punished for having sex'. Also, I do not see the measure as obstructive, it is not government funded. Nor is it mandatory, nor prevents the woman in question from going through with an abortion.

Your plan appears to involve pouring money into trying to convince women not to get abortions by camping out inside abortion clinics. I'd say that's fairly obstructive.

If you do not believe it is the best plan, simply say so, and offer an alternative. Which you did. The condescending attitude could have been left out, I stated that I was open to critique, speaking down to someone is not the way to have a productive discourse. Especially when the statement is inaccurate.

That being said, I was not aware that 'artificial wombs' were an option. So, thank you for bringing that to my attention, if I could ask, exactly how viable is the technology now? And is it a viable alternative for the near future?

http://uk.businessinsider.com/the-major ... ?r=US&IR=T
http://www.geneticliteracyproject.org/2 ... ss-births/

If all the money that has been poured into trying to make abortion illegal for decades had instead been directed to research in this field, we would probably be far further along in it, even if it might not be necessarily viable yet.
Last edited by Ardavia on Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
professional contrarian

Neutraligon
Game Moderator

Founded: Oct 01, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Neutraligon » Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:50 am

Ardavia wrote:

Actually no it is not necessarily healthy, it is often unhealthy. And you were the one who said right to life trumps everything, which means of course self defense does not work since it violates right to life.
If you want to call me by a nickname, call me Gon...or NS Batman.
Mod stuff: One Stop Rules Shop | Reppy's Sig Workshop | Getting Help Request
Just A Little though

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General