NATION

PASSWORD

Monarchism

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Are you a monarchist?

Yes, constitutional monarchist
33%
Yes, absolute monarchist
8%
Yes, feudal monarchist
4%
Yes, other type of monarchist (please specify in a post)
3%
No (feel free to post anyway)
52%

Total votes : 245

Leritorius
Envoy

Founded: Mar 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Leritorius » Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:13 pm

Conserative Morality wrote:What on earth are you talking about? I don't mean this entirely as an empty phrase; I legitimately don't know what you're arguing here.

well tried, brovitch... don't use the "Say-don't-understand-because-nothing-to-reply" technique against me. I'm giving you an answer to each of your sentences, and you know what you write.
The Kingdom of Leritorius
Four milleniæ of grandeur and continuity through morale, virtue and dynasty.
Year 4265 a.P. - Actual Monarch : King Thyrdreus III & Queen Dorothea XII

“Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one.” Benjamin Franklin

27yo french legitimist
(FT/Fantasy/medieval/modern nation. Yep, a bit of all. F'K it.)
The List of our Kings (in progress)Factbook
Monarchy, Feudalism, Traditionalism, Heart Noblesse, Chivalry, Family, Sovereignty, Patriotism, Faith (whichever)
republics, Liberalism, English Imperialism, Zionism, Freemasonry, Israel, Mediatic, cultural & social Marxism, Individualism, Immorality, fake antifascism, Antitheism

Conserative Morality
Post Kaiser

Founded: Aug 24, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Conserative Morality » Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:41 pm

Leritorius wrote:well tried, brovitch... don't use the "Say-don't-understand-because-nothing-to-reply" technique against me. I'm giving you an answer to each of your sentences, and you know what you write.

Okay, let me go down through:

I don't know what you mean by mandatory thinking

I don't know what you mean by rejective subject

I don't know what you mean by underlining a phrase of mine and one of your's that seem unrelated

I don't know what you mean by the whole remainder of the argumentation

I can't answer any of the other questions without understanding what the fuck you mean.
Last edited by Conserative Morality on Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
On the hate train. Choo choo, bitches. Bi-Polar. Proud Crypto-Fascist and Turbo Progressive. Dirty Étatist. Lowly Humanities Major. NSG's Best Liberal.
Caesar and Imperator of RWDT
Got a blog up again. || An NS Writing Discussion

Previous

Return to General