NATION

PASSWORD

TET: Like the Offensive?

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Soldati Senza Confini
Post Kaiser

Founded: Mar 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Soldati Senza Confini » Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:25 pm

Untaroicht wrote:If you don't mind me asking Lunatic Goofballs- what kind of training does one take to pursue a career in clownery? I heard on the TV show Modern Family that there were about 4 or 5 different kinds of clown, so is there like a specific academy of sorts for each one- Like the Jesuit and Franciscan orders of Catholic monks? :unsure:

Hey Untaroicht! :hug:

How's everything?
Soldati senza confini: Better than an iPod in shuffle more with 20,000 songs.
Tekania wrote:Welcome to NSG, where informed opinions get to bump-heads with ignorant ideology under the pretense of an equal footing.

"When it’s a choice of putting food on the table, or thinking about your morals, it’s easier to say you’d think about your morals, but only if you’ve never faced that decision." - Anastasia Richardson

Current Goal: Flesh out nation factbook.

Untaroicht
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Untaroicht » Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:27 pm

Soldati senza confini wrote:
Untaroicht wrote:If you don't mind me asking Lunatic Goofballs- what kind of training does one take to pursue a career in clownery? I heard on the TV show Modern Family that there were about 4 or 5 different kinds of clown, so is there like a specific academy of sorts for each one- Like the Jesuit and Franciscan orders of Catholic monks? :unsure:

How's everything?

I'm doing okay- a lot of new appointments with my psychologist- but other then that I'm fine :p
NSG's NEW (un)official resident survivalist/doomsday prepper - BURY YOUR SILVER!

Soldati Senza Confini
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Soldati Senza Confini » Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:29 pm

Untaroicht wrote:

How's everything?

I'm doing okay- a lot of new appointments with my psychologist- but other then that I'm fine :p

I'm glad to hear that :p
Tekania wrote:Welcome to NSG, where informed opinions get to bump-heads with ignorant ideology under the pretense of an equal footing.

"When it’s a choice of putting food on the table, or thinking about your morals, it’s easier to say you’d think about your morals, but only if you’ve never faced that decision." - Anastasia Richardson

Lunatic Goofballs
Retired Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Lunatic Goofballs » Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:29 pm

Especially him.
Life's Short. Munch Tacos.

“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”
Hunter S. Thompson

Benuty
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Benuty » Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:30 pm

Furry Alairia and Algeria wrote:

Yes.

Maybe if they would stop trying to eat our kids.
Last edited by Hashem 13.8 billion years ago
King of Madness in the Right Wing Discussion Thread. Winner of 2016 Posters Award for Insanity. Please be aware my posts in NSG, and P2TM are separate.

Furry Alairia and Algeria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Furry Alairia and Algeria » Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:30 pm

How could you not?
In memory of Dyakovo - may he never be forgotten - Дьяковожс ученик

I do not reply to telegrams, unless you are someone I know.

Lunatic Goofballs
Retired Moderator

Ex-Nation

Postby Lunatic Goofballs » Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:31 pm

The best way(which is not the way I pursued, but would have if I could have) is to apply for and be accepted to the Ringling Brothers Clown College: http://www.ringling.com/ContentPage.asp ... tion=45688

“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”
Hunter S. Thompson

Lunatic Goofballs
Retired Moderator

Ex-Nation

Postby Lunatic Goofballs » Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:35 pm

Benuty wrote:
Furry Alairia and Algeria wrote:Yes.

Maybe if they would stop trying to eat our kids.

Then stop making them taste so good. I mean, it's not my thing. I'm a taco kind of clown. But if you're going to tempt the tiger with a cheeseburger, the tiger is going to get himself a cheeseburger. *nod*
Last edited by Lunatic Goofballs on Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hunter S. Thompson

Ethel mermania
Post Overlord

Founded: Aug 20, 2010
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ethel mermania » Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:37 pm

Lunatic Goofballs wrote:
Benuty wrote:Maybe if they would stop trying to eat our kids.

Then stop making them taste so good. I mean, it's not my thing. I'm a taco kind of clown. But if you're going to tempt the tiger with a cheeseburger, the tiger is going to get himself a cheeseburger. *nod*

Nah, by the time you have had enough aND are ready to make roast child, the meat is to tough and gamey..
https://www.hvst.com/posts/the-clash-of ... s-wl2TQBpY

The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion … but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.
--S. Huntington

The most fundamental problem of politics is not the control of wickedness but the limitation of righteousness. 

--H. Kissenger

Untaroicht
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Untaroicht » Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:40 pm

Lunatic Goofballs wrote:
Benuty wrote:Maybe if they would stop trying to eat our kids.

I've already seen plenty of baby-eating reptilian conspiracy theory videos on youtube, somebody need sot step up to the plate and come up with a conspiracy theory about some kind of ancient and secret cabal of clowns, jesters, and harlequins that secretly rule the world and survive by eating people- maybe you could even get this guy as the prophet of sorts:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stańczyk
Last edited by Untaroicht on Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:41 pm, edited 4 times in total.
NSG's NEW (un)official resident survivalist/doomsday prepper - BURY YOUR SILVER!

Lunatic Goofballs
Retired Moderator

Ex-Nation

Postby Lunatic Goofballs » Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:50 pm

Ethel mermania wrote:
Lunatic Goofballs wrote:

Nah, by the time you have had enough aND are ready to make roast child, the meat is to tough and gamey..

The secret is to prepare them much like you would a brisket; Cook it low and slow and then slice against the grain in thin slices. *nod*

Hunter S. Thompson

Meinkraft
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Meinkraft » Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:52 pm

I'm new to this thread! What's going on in here?
Last edited by Kirby Delauter on Wed, Jan 7, 2015 2:00 am, edited Delauter times in total.

ANTIFA!

Soldier wrote:And then he used his fight money to buy two of every animal on earth. And then he hearded them onto a boat, and then he beat the crap out of every single one!
Alert Level:
5- At Peace
4- Raid Watch
3- At War
2- Nuclear War
1- Taking of the Capital
I'm Pan. Deal with it.
Economic Left/Right: -7.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.69

Ethel mermania
Post Overlord

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ethel mermania » Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:53 pm

Lunatic Goofballs wrote:
Ethel mermania wrote:Nah, by the time you have had enough aND are ready to make roast child, the meat is to tough and gamey..

The secret is to prepare them much like you would a brisket; Cook it low and slow and then slice against the grain in thin slices. *nod*

And we just found a great brisket place..

The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion … but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.
--S. Huntington

The most fundamental problem of politics is not the control of wickedness but the limitation of righteousness. 

--H. Kissenger

Untaroicht
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Untaroicht » Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:53 pm

Meinkraft wrote:I'm new to this thread! What's going on in here?

(I kid :p)

Meinkraft
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Meinkraft » Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:55 pm

Untaroicht wrote:

(I kid :p)

Last edited by Kirby Delauter on Wed, Jan 7, 2015 2:00 am, edited Delauter times in total.

ANTIFA!

Soldier wrote:And then he used his fight money to buy two of every animal on earth. And then he hearded them onto a boat, and then he beat the crap out of every single one!
Alert Level:
5- At Peace
4- Raid Watch
3- At War
2- Nuclear War
1- Taking of the Capital
I'm Pan. Deal with it.

Arcturus Novus
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 03, 2011
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Arcturus Novus » Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:57 pm

General bullshittery.
Arcy (she/her), NS' fourth-favorite transsexual communist!
"I can fix her!" cool, I'm gonna make her worse.
me - my politics - my twitter
Nilokeras wrote:there is of course an interesting thread to pull on [...]
Unfortunately we're all forced to participate in whatever baroque humiliation kink the OP has going on instead.

Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Furry Alairia and Algeria » Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:58 pm

Not much.

Ethel mermania
Post Overlord

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ethel mermania » Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:58 pm

Arcturus Novus wrote:

General bullshittery.

That should be a tet tittle.

--S. Huntington

--H. Kissenger

Meinkraft
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Meinkraft » Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:59 pm

Ethel mermania wrote:
Arcturus Novus wrote:General bullshittery.

"TET: Kirby Delauter"

ANTIFA!

Alert Level:
5- At Peace
4- Raid Watch
3- At War
2- Nuclear War
1- Taking of the Capital
I'm Pan. Deal with it.

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Founded: Feb 10, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:00 pm

Oh jalapeño peppers. Thanks. My headache is getting better because you made my nose runny.
Slava Ukraini
Also: THERNSY!!
Your story isn't over;֍Help save transgender people's lives֍Help for feral cats
Cat with internet access||Supposedly heartless, & a d*ck.||Is maith an t-earra an tsíocháin.||No TGs
RIP: Dyakovo & Ashmoria

Arcturus Novus
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 03, 2011
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Arcturus Novus » Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:00 pm

Ethel mermania wrote:
Arcturus Novus wrote:General bullshittery.

Hehe, tittle.
Arcy (she/her), NS' fourth-favorite transsexual communist!
"I can fix her!" cool, I'm gonna make her worse.
me - my politics - my twitter
Nilokeras wrote:there is of course an interesting thread to pull on [...]
Unfortunately we're all forced to participate in whatever baroque humiliation kink the OP has going on instead.

Soldati Senza Confini
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Soldati Senza Confini » Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:08 pm

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:Oh jalapeño peppers. Thanks. My headache is getting better because you made my nose runny.

Solution: introduce hot stuff to your diet.

The Latin American spices are secretly plotting.

Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Furry Alairia and Algeria » Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:12 pm

Arcturus Novus wrote:
Ethel mermania wrote:That should be a tet tittle.

Hehe, tittle.

Ethel mermania
Post Overlord

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ethel mermania » Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:13 pm

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:Oh jalapeño peppers. Thanks. My headache is getting better because you made my nose runny.

Wasabi for sinuses.

--S. Huntington

--H. Kissenger

Seraven
Senator

Founded: Jun 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Seraven » Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:14 pm

Solution: introduce hot stuff to your diet.

The Latin American spices are secretly plotting.

Hot water works too.
Copper can change as its quality went down.
Gold can't change, for its quality never went down.
The Alma Mater wrote:
Seraven wrote:I know right! Whites enslaved the natives, they killed them, they converted them forcibly, they acted like a better human beings than the Muslims.

An excellent example of why allowing unrestricted immigration of people with a very different culture might not be the best idea ever :P

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General