NATION

PASSWORD

TÊTe de la Course

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Coffee Cakes
Khan of Spam

Founded: Sep 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Coffee Cakes » Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:18 pm

Today has kicked ass. :D
Transnapastain wrote:CC!

Posting mod mistakes now are we?

Well, sir, you can have a Vindictive warning for making us look incompetent
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:You're Invisi Gay. Super hero of the Rainbow Equality Brigade!
Nana wrote:Being CC's bf is a death worse than fate.
Nana wrote:Finally, another reasonable individual.
Nana wrote: You're Ben. And Ben is many things wrapped into one being. :)
NSG Sodomy Club Member.
RIP WHYLT 11/14/2010-8/15/2011
Geniasis wrote:I've seen people lose credibility. It's been a while since I've seen it cast aside so gleefully.
Quotes Singing Contest of DOOM Champ. Softball
NS Kart Reppy Kart.

Asperger's
Satan's Apprentice Colleague
Lian's precious snowflake
Callie's Adorbs/Loyal Knight Prince's TET Husband

Hurdegaryp
Khan of Spam

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Hurdegaryp » Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:18 pm

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Hurdegaryp wrote:Also there is the annoying fact that the main protagonist of The Room killed himself. A prequel is perfectly possible, of course.

If you're into the undead, most definitely.

Jinkies, I'm cold.

PREQUEL, not sequel. There is a difference, lady.
CVT Temp wrote:I mean, we can actually create a mathematical definition for evolution in terms of the evolutionary algorithm and then write code to deal with abstract instances of evolution, which basically equates to mathematical proof that evolution works. All that remains is to show that biological systems replicate in such a way as to satisfy the minimal criteria required for evolution to apply to them, something which has already been adequately shown time and again. At this point, we've pretty much proven that not only can evolution happen, it pretty much must happen since it's basically impossible to prevent it from happening.

Zeinbrad
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Zeinbrad » Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:20 pm

I think Tool may of gotten me a girlfriend.

It only took Maynard a few years, being the gayest person on earth, being too high on acid in high school to remember anything and generally being insane. But he did it.
“There are three ways to ultimate success:
The first way is to be kind.
The second way is to be kind.
The third way is to be kind.”
― Fred Rogers
Currently looking for an artist for a Star Wars fan comic I want to make.

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Founded: Feb 10, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:21 pm

Hurdegaryp wrote:
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:If you're into the undead, most definitely.

Jinkies, I'm cold.

PREQUEL, not sequel. There is a difference, lady.

I can't read tonight. Scusi.

But an undead prequel sounds cool either way.
Slava Ukraini
Also: THERNSY!!
Your story isn't over;֍Help save transgender people's lives֍Help for feral cats
Cat with internet access||Supposedly heartless, & a d*ck.||Is maith an t-earra an tsíocháin.||No TGs
RIP: Dyakovo & Ashmoria

Stormwind-City
Minister

Founded: Dec 31, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwind-City » Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:26 pm

Sorry if I'm raining on the parade, but I need to vent.

After losing 85 pounds in a month and a half, I went to the doctor who told me something was wrong (duh). I then had to go though many tests, some of which were quite an experience, to say the least. Went to see my doctor again today, just so they could inform me that its either cancer or various other potentialy fatal diseases and they won't know until I have more tests. Yay.

In better news, I asked the girl I liked on a date and she said yes. Hopefully my rapidly beating heart doesn't explode.
I am a woman.
Ambassador Alyssa Brightspark(Yes, a gnome)
Extra!Extra!: King dead at 89! Prince abdicates! Adopted Vanessa heir presumptive! (See FB)
Now Officially a funny poster:
If you have any questions/comments, or just need someone to talk to and a shoulder to cry on, TG me. I'll be happy to help.

Mushet
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 29, 2008
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Mushet » Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:27 pm

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Hurdegaryp wrote:Also there is the annoying fact that the main protagonist of The Room killed himself. A prequel is perfectly possible, of course.

If you're into the undead, most definitely.

Jinkies, I'm cold.

I can warm you up :p
"what I believe is like a box, and we’re taking the energy of our thinking and putting into a box of beliefs, pretending that we’re thinking...I’ve gone through most of my life not believing anything. Either I know or I don’t know, or I think." - John Trudell

Gun control is, and always has been, a tool of white supremacy.

Puppet: E-City ranked #1 in the world for Highest Drug Use on 5/25/2015
Puppet Sacred Heart Church ranked #2 in the world for Nudest 2/25/2010
OP of a 5 page archived thread The Forum Seven Tit Museum
Previous Official King of Forum 7 (2010-2012/13), relinquished own title
First person to get AQ'd Quote was funnier in 2011, you had to have been there
Celebrating over a decade on Nationstates!

Blazedtown
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Blazedtown » Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:29 pm

Stormwind-City wrote:Sorry if I'm raining on the parade, but I need to vent.

After losing 85 pounds in a month and a half, I went to the doctor who told me something was wrong (duh). I then had to go though many tests, some of which were quite an experience, to say the least. Went to see my doctor again today, just so they could inform me that its either cancer or various other potentialy fatal diseases and they won't know until I have more tests. Yay.

In better news, I asked the girl I liked on a date and she said yes. Hopefully my rapidly beating heart doesn't explode.

Fuck, that's horrible to hear. Hang tough and shit goes your way.
Go Vikings.
Sunnyvale, straight the fuck up.

Ethel mermania
Post Overlord

Founded: Aug 20, 2010
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ethel mermania » Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:30 pm

if i ever wanted to commit suicide by mod, tonite is the night, it would be just to easy

Furry Alairia and Algeria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Furry Alairia and Algeria » Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:33 pm

Time to start the kidnapping of Cat Guevara and Castro Fidel from Nana's picture.
In memory of Dyakovo - may he never be forgotten - Дьяковожс ученик

I do not reply to telegrams, unless you are someone I know.

Stormwind-City
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwind-City » Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:33 pm

Blazedtown wrote:
Stormwind-City wrote:Sorry if I'm raining on the parade, but I need to vent.

Yeah, that and I don't have time or money for being sick with going through college and living life.
I am a woman.
Extra!Extra!: King dead at 89! Prince abdicates! Adopted Vanessa heir presumptive! (See FB)
If you have any questions/comments, or just need someone to talk to and a shoulder to cry on, TG me. I'll be happy to help.

Ethel mermania
Post Overlord

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ethel mermania » Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:43 pm

Stormwind-City wrote:
Blazedtown wrote:

Yeah, that and I don't have time or money for being sick with going through college and living life.

i hate to say this, you dont have a lot of choice in the matter, one way or another you have to ride it out., Doctors can be wrong ( i was told i had a brain aneurysm, turns out i dont) , and things turn into other things, but 85 lbs in 6 weeks is not at all a positive. focus on the girl

Stormwind-City
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwind-City » Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:47 pm

Ethel mermania wrote:
Stormwind-City wrote:Yeah, that and I don't have time or money for being sick with going through college and living life.

i hate to say this, you dont have a lot of choice in the matter, one way or another you have to ride it out., Doctors can be wrong ( i was told i had a brain aneurysm, turns out i dont) , and things turn into other things, but 85 lbs in 6 weeks is not at all a positive. focus on the girl

They say its good that the weight loss has leveled out and to go to the ER if I lose more than 5 pounds in a week.
I am a woman.

Ethel mermania
Post Overlord

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ethel mermania » Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:48 pm

Stormwind-City wrote:
Ethel mermania wrote:

They say its good that the weight loss has leveled out and to go to the ER if I lose more than 5 pounds in a week.

how heavy were you?

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:49 pm

Stormwind-City wrote:
Ethel mermania wrote:

85lbs in a month is serious? Have you tested for diabetes?
Slava Ukraini
Cat with internet access||Supposedly heartless, & a d*ck.||Is maith an t-earra an tsíocháin.||No TGs

Stormwind-City
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwind-City » Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:50 pm

Ethel mermania wrote:
Stormwind-City wrote:They say its good that the weight loss has leveled out and to go to the ER if I lose more than 5 pounds in a week.

how heavy were you?

I am a woman.

Stormwind-City
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwind-City » Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:51 pm

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Stormwind-City wrote:They say its good that the weight loss has leveled out and to go to the ER if I lose more than 5 pounds in a week.

The doctors said it wasn't that.
I am a woman.

Ethel mermania
Post Overlord

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ethel mermania » Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:53 pm

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:

which reminds me, laterz

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:56 pm

Stormwind-City wrote:
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:

The doctors said it wasn't that.

Ok. At least it's not that.
Slava Ukraini

Stormwind-City
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwind-City » Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:59 pm

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Stormwind-City wrote:The doctors said it wasn't that.

Almost wish it was, nothing they said it might be seemed to be in the same ballpark as diabetes, by a long shot.
I am a woman.

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:01 pm

Stormwind-City wrote:
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:

Almost wish it was, nothing they said it might be seemed to be in the same ballpark as diabetes, by a long shot.

Thyroid? For whatever's worth, I hope it's nothing serious. I hope you get to feel better soon.
Slava Ukraini

New England and The Maritimes
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 13, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New England and The Maritimes » Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:17 pm

Stormwind-City wrote:
Ethel mermania wrote:
how heavy were you?

Christ, I weigh 210 and I'm pretty fit, I can't fucking imagine losing 85 lbs at my weight.
All aboard the Love Train. Choo Choo, honeybears. I am Ininiwiyaw Rocopurr:Get in my bed, you perfect human being.
Yesterday's just a memory

Soviet Haaregrad wrote:Some people's opinions are based on rational observations, others base theirs on imaginative thinking. The reality-based community ought not to waste it's time refuting delusions.

Also, Bonobos
Formerly Brandenburg-Altmark Me.

Stormwind-City
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwind-City » Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:18 pm

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Stormwind-City wrote:Almost wish it was, nothing they said it might be seemed to be in the same ballpark as diabetes, by a long shot.

Thyroid? For whatever's worth, I hope it's nothing serious. I hope you get to feel better soon.

Thanks. Me too.
I am a woman.

Firsthome
Senator

Founded: Dec 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Firsthome » Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:32 pm

My flag was so epic the mods removed it

Need to find non flashy version
I have a heart of a five year-old...
it's in a jar in my basement

Springer:"I've got better things to do tonight than die"

DYK:Breathing lowers your life expectancy by 50%.

Laerod wrote:That's like pointing out a thread about kittens contains posts about baby cats.
Left: 8.06, Libertarian: 0.6,7 foreign policy: -5.76, culture: -6.26
GENERATION 4: Social experiment. When you see this, add one to the generation and copy this into your signature.

Liberonscien
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 26, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Liberonscien » Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:36 pm

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Modioperandi wrote:
Really? Kind of an odd system there.

Humanity really is circling the drain at this point.

Quite. What gets me is that some people are defending this but it's NSG. I shouldn't be surprised.

I agree. I'm willing to play Devils advocate on lots of things but this isn't one of them.
No real signature for now besides the preceding text and the following punctuation.

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:37 pm

Liberonscien wrote:
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Quite. What gets me is that some people are defending this but it's NSG. I shouldn't be surprised.

I agree. I'm willing to play Devils advocate on lots of things but this isn't one of them.

I don't even recall what I was discussing there but ok.
Slava Ukraini

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General