NATION

PASSWORD

Russian Federation (And other forms of Russia)

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Bolnoa
Envoy

Founded: Feb 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Bolnoa » Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:17 pm

Lytenburgh wrote:
Bolnoa wrote:All about that U.S.S.R.

(Image)

And how does it describe "all" about the USSR? Or is it "all" that you know?

Nah, I've said my feelings about the U.S.S.R once or twice and it's pretty murky in terms of which side I'm on with it. I can't really talk about the U.S.S.R unless I make connections with other nations that really don't play much of a role in U.S.S.R history to begin with and as a result of it I tend to forget what I originally was talking about when U.S.S.R is mentioned but persay example would come to light then I'd seem pretty eyes on with the subject.
Want to join the The Communist Legion? You are welcome to come by anytime!

Visit, see some of our dispatches! We like new members in out region and we'd be grateful if you help us grow our region to make it bigger and better then before!

The Kievan People
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jul 02, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby The Kievan People » Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:52 pm

No bottom is so filthy Russia won't scrape it.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/far-right-f ... 1427059613

“If you tried to have a conference like this in the U.S. or the U.K., it wouldn’t be allowed,” said Nick Griffin, the expelled former leader of the anti-immigrant British National Party. “Russia has shown it is more free than the West.”

A ringing endorsement for Putin's Russia from the BNP.

“I don’t find it defamatory to be called a fascist,” said Roberto Fiore, leader of Italy’s far-right party Forza Nuova, who spoke at the conference Sunday.

Fascists United Against Fascism.

Invitees included Udo Voigt, a senior figure in Germany’s extreme-right National Democratic Party, who drew rounds of applause with calls to oppose U.S. hegemony and to denounce homosexuality. Other invitees included members of the ultra-right Greek party Golden Dawn.

It wouldn't be Russia without actual neo-nazis.

Jared Tayler, a U.S. author and proponent of what he calls “racial realism,” said he found some of the event suspicious because organizers didn’t tell him who would be there ahead of time. Mr. Tayler said he was aghast at the attendance list, but came and spoke anyway because they paid for his plane ticket and hotel.

After a tour of St. Petersburg, he planned to continue to Moscow to promote his book, “White Identity.”

Says it all really.
RIP
Your Nation's Main Battle Tank (No Mechs)
10/06/2009 - 23/02/2013
Gone but not forgotten
DEUS STATUS: ( X ) VULT ( ) NOT VULT
Leopard 2 IRL
Imperializt Russia wrote:kyiv rn irl

Anemos wrote:<Anemos> thx Kyiv D:
<Anemos> you are the eternal onii-san

Europe, a cool region for cool people. Click to find out more.

The balkens
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 19, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The balkens » Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:28 pm

The Kievan People wrote:No bottom is so filthy Russia won't scrape it.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/far-right-f ... 1427059613

“If you tried to have a conference like this in the U.S. or the U.K., it wouldn’t be allowed,” said Nick Griffin, the expelled former leader of the anti-immigrant British National Party. “Russia has shown it is more free than the West.”

A ringing endorsement for Putin's Russia from the BNP.

“I don’t find it defamatory to be called a fascist,” said Roberto Fiore, leader of Italy’s far-right party Forza Nuova, who spoke at the conference Sunday.

Fascists United Against Fascism.

Invitees included Udo Voigt, a senior figure in Germany’s extreme-right National Democratic Party, who drew rounds of applause with calls to oppose U.S. hegemony and to denounce homosexuality. Other invitees included members of the ultra-right Greek party Golden Dawn.

It wouldn't be Russia without actual neo-nazis.

Jared Tayler, a U.S. author and proponent of what he calls “racial realism,” said he found some of the event suspicious because organizers didn’t tell him who would be there ahead of time. Mr. Tayler said he was aghast at the attendance list, but came and spoke anyway because they paid for his plane ticket and hotel.

After a tour of St. Petersburg, he planned to continue to Moscow to promote his book, “White Identity.”

Says it all really.

This is Russia we are talking about here, why are you surprised?

Slavaboostan
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 23, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Slavaboostan » Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:58 am

I've been in Russia once, December-January 2014/2015.

Going back this summer, hopefully for a month this time.

Was nice, not much else to say
UKRAINE & ROSSIJA = CCCP

Dutch, Slavophile, anti-EU, anti-UN, neutral towards NATO, anti universal human rights
слава CCCP
In all seriousness, life is not serious

Previous

Return to General