NATION

PASSWORD

So how many of those award buttin things do you all have?

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Vandoosa
Envoy

Founded: Oct 24, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

So how many of those award buttin things do you all have?

Postby Vandoosa » Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:50 pm

I've been collecting them for a while.. I am curious if anyone has more than me out there..

Rutthenia
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 04, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rutthenia » Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:51 pm

What the hell are 'Award Buttin Things' again?
PRO: European Union, Russia, Putin, Pan-Slavism, Vince McMahon
ANTI: Ukraine, Poroshenko, Gay Marriage, BLM
Teenager, Male, Belarusian-American, Catholic. Backpacker, have been to about 20 countries. I like WWE.
Right-winger. I don't care about your beliefs unless you won't shut up about them.

"Do you know what the cure for the human condition is? Disease. Because that's the only way one could hope for a cure."

Alcase
Minister

Founded: Sep 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Alcase » Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:53 pm

Lol I agree.
Overview of Alcase
Alcasian Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Alcasian Armed Forces

Track & XC 400m, 800m, 1600m, 5000m
2014 FHSAA XC Finals - 9th Place
2014 FHSAA XC Region 3A1 Runner-Ups
2014 BCAA Championship Runner-Ups
2014 Spanish River Invitational Boy's Champions Runner-Up
2013 FHSAA XC Finals - 12th Place
2013 Cardinal Gibbons Invitational Boy's Champions
2013 3A State Championship Boy's 4 x 800m - 3rd Place
2013 District 3A-15 Boy's Champions

Pandeeria
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 12, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Pandeeria » Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:53 pm

Rutthenia wrote:What the hell are 'Award Buttin Things' again?

This.

Post a pic.

Also this thread is going to get locked. There is nothing to discuss.
Last edited by Pandeeria on Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lavochkin wrote:Never got why educated people support communism.

In capitalism, you pretty much have a 50/50 chance of being rich or poor. In communism, it's 1/99. What makes people think they have the luck/skill to become the 1% if they can't even succeed in a 50/50 society???

Vandoosa
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Vandoosa » Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:56 pm

Oh I must be calling them by the wrong name.. Now that I think about it I am not sure what you call them.. But I speak of these little badge things you get if you meat the daily census requirements. Like top 10% and such. I notice hardly anyone even pays attention to them..

Hyfling
Minister

Founded: May 25, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Hyfling » Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:56 pm

This is the wrong forum.
Last edited by Hyfling on Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

District XIV
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby District XIV » Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:56 pm

How many of those terrible one-liner threads like this one does NSG have?

Too damn many.

Hyfling
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Hyfling » Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:57 pm

District XIV wrote:How many of those terrible one-liner threads like this one does NSG have?

Too damn many.

:rofl:

Rutthenia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Rutthenia » Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:58 pm

District XIV wrote:How many of those terrible one-liner threads like this one does NSG have?

Too damn many.

Are you trying to be some mod or mentor? I've seen you responding on every Moderation thread :rofl:

And the question is kinda dumb, feel free to click on my nation and count them. I used to have more, but I moved regions today.
Last edited by Rutthenia on Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Teenager, Male, Belarusian-American, Catholic. Backpacker, have been to about 20 countries. I like WWE.
Right-winger. I don't care about your beliefs unless you won't shut up about them.

"Do you know what the cure for the human condition is? Disease. Because that's the only way one could hope for a cure."

The Serbian Empire
Khan of Spam

Founded: Apr 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Serbian Empire » Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:59 pm

29 of them... now move on.
LOVEWHOYOUARE~ WOMAN
Level 12 Myrmidon, Level ⑨ Tsundere, Level ✿ Hold My Flower
Bad Idea Purveyor
8 Values: https://8values.github.io/results.html?e=56.1&d=70.2&g=86.5&s=91.9
Political Compass: Economic -10.00 Authoritarian: -9.13
TG for Facebook if you want to friend me
Marissa, Goddess of Stratospheric Reach
preferred pronouns: Female ones
Primarily lesbian, but pansexual in nature

District XIV
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby District XIV » Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:59 pm

Rutthenia wrote:

Too damn many.

Are you trying to be some mod or mentor? I've seen you responding on every Moderation thread :rofl:

No. I would've been warned for spamming moderation by now if so.

Responding to inform someone to report a gameside issue via GHR is not "trying to be some mod or mentor". Quoting a post which I believe to be in violation of the rules and post said quote in another player's report thread, if the post I quoted is somehow related to the post[s] the other player is reporting, then I am simply contributing to the report.
Last edited by District XIV on Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vandoosa
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Vandoosa » Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:59 pm

I see.. only "serious" topics allowed in general chatting. Where does one post topics that need to stay on topic but are not considered serious enough to be discussion? This is a grey area..

Cannot think of a name
Post Czar

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Cannot think of a name » Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:59 pm

Vandoosa wrote:Oh I must be calling them by the wrong name.. Now that I think about it I am not sure what you call them.. But I speak of these little badge things you get if you meat the daily census requirements. Like top 10% and such. I notice hardly anyone even pays attention to them..

Oh shit, man, that's why no one knows what you're talking about. You're in the pot smoke filled basement of NationStates, General...the source of that radio turned up too loud playing Freedom Rock on a permanent loop. There's a staircase up in the corner that most of us just think is where pizza comes from and have long since lost any connection that there is a game somewhere around here.
"...I have been gravely disappointed with the white moderate. I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in the stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Council-er or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who prefers a negative peace which is the absence of tension to a positive peace which is the presence of justice; who constantly says "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I can't agree with your methods of direct action;" who paternalistically feels he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by the myth of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait until a "more convenient season." -MLK Jr.

District XIV
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby District XIV » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:00 pm

Vandoosa wrote:I see.. only "serious" topics allowed in general chatting. Where does one post topics that need to stay on topic but are not considered serious enough to be discussion? This is a grey area..

Forum 7.

Rutthenia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Rutthenia » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:00 pm

Cannot think of a name wrote:
Vandoosa wrote:Oh I must be calling them by the wrong name.. Now that I think about it I am not sure what you call them.. But I speak of these little badge things you get if you meat the daily census requirements. Like top 10% and such. I notice hardly anyone even pays attention to them..

Oh shit, man, that's why no one knows what you're talking about. You're in the pot smoke filled basement of NationStates, General...the source of that radio turned up too loud playing Freedom Rock on a permanent loop. There's a staircase up in the corner that most of us just think is where pizza comes from and have long since lost any connection that there is a game somewhere around here.

I'm... speechless.

Thalbania
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 15, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Thalbania » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:01 pm

Shouldn't this be in gameplay? Or do I not know what the topic is?
Trans Woman

Whether it be your feelings, your culture, your liberty, or your god, if it hurts people, I do not respect it, and nor should the law.

I'm a Pennsylvanian girl of sixteen. I'm transgender, meaning that my assigned gender is male. I get depressed easily, and my self-esteem is low. I don't know my sexual orientation, and I probably won't for some time, since I've never been in a relationship.

I'm hoping to go into law. If you have any advice, please TG me: I'd love to hear it.

Jormengand wrote: Biologically, male and female are defined through physical characteristics. However, unless you wish to operate on me or fuck me, I suggest you divert your attention to the psychological meanings of the words Male and Female.

Vandoosa
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Vandoosa » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:01 pm

I like this guy!

Hyfling
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Hyfling » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:02 pm

Vandoosa wrote:I see.. only "serious" topics allowed in general chatting. Where does one post topics that need to stay on topic but are not considered serious enough to be discussion? This is a grey area..

Yeah, you're looking for Forum 7 or Gameplay.

Cannot think of a name
Post Czar

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Cannot think of a name » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:03 pm

Thalbania wrote:Shouldn't this be in gameplay? Or do I not know what the topic is?

Fuck, we should be helpful...now I gotta figure out what the hell all those other options are...maybe the 'NationStates' forum, that seems like a lounge for people actually playing the game. But I think you'll have to indicate 'out of character' there or make up some dude who's talking for your nation or however that's supposed to work.
"...I have been gravely disappointed with the white moderate. I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in the stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Council-er or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who prefers a negative peace which is the absence of tension to a positive peace which is the presence of justice; who constantly says "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I can't agree with your methods of direct action;" who paternalistically feels he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by the myth of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait until a "more convenient season." -MLK Jr.

Vandoosa
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Vandoosa » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:06 pm

Thalbania wrote:Shouldn't this be in gameplay? Or do I not know what the topic is?

Fuck, we should be helpful...now I gotta figure out what the hell all those other options are...maybe the 'NationStates' forum, that seems like a lounge for people actually playing the game. But I think you'll have to indicate 'out of character' there or make up some dude who's talking for your nation or however that's supposed to work.

That is why I posted here instead of Forum 7.. everything there gets off topic..

Hyfling wrote:

Yeah, you're looking for Forum 7 or Gameplay.

That might work.. But I thought that was mostly for the Raider/Defender thing..

Hyfling
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Hyfling » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:10 pm

Hyfling wrote:
Vandoosa wrote:Yeah, you're looking for Forum 7 or Gameplay.

That might work.. But I thought that was mostly for the Raider/Defender thing..

IIRC Any gameside topic can be posted on Gameplay, including discussing the little award badges.
Last edited by Hyfling on Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vandoosa
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Vandoosa » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:14 pm

Hyfling wrote:
Hyfling wrote:That might work.. But I thought that was mostly for the Raider/Defender thing..

IIRC Any gameside topic can be posted on Gameplay, including discussing the little award badges.

Ah thanks! I will re-post this topic there another time. Unless topics can be moved?

Hyfling
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Hyfling » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:20 pm

Vandoosa wrote:
Hyfling wrote:IIRC Any gameside topic can be posted on Gameplay, including discussing the little award badges.

Ah thanks! I will re-post this topic there another time. Unless topics can be moved?

Topics can be moved, just go here and provide a URL to this thread and say where you want it to be moved to.

Vandoosa
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Vandoosa » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:25 pm

Hyfling wrote:
Vandoosa wrote:Ah thanks! I will re-post this topic there another time. Unless topics can be moved?

Topics can be moved, just go here and provide a URL to this thread and say where you want it to be moved to.

Thanks! (Though someone beat me to it)

The Pacifican Islands
Ambassador

Founded: May 30, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Pacifican Islands » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:27 pm

Lol. *facepalm smiley*

EDIT: Oh wait, here: :palm:
Last edited by The Pacifican Islands on Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay