NATION

PASSWORD

Why does everyone hate the Jews?

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Calimera II
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 03, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Calimera II » Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:33 pm

Evraim wrote:
Alaizia wrote:Israel bombs civilians and children. How fucking hard is that to understand?

Not genocide. Illegal, but for a different reason.

It's because the Palestinian army has their headquarters on top of Schools. The Israeli army is so kind to bombard these targets after school time.

Lingang
Minister

Founded: Jan 16, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Lingang » Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:33 pm

Evraim wrote:
Lingang wrote:No, the former (exterminating Palestinians) is wrong.

How many times do I have to say that Israel has never committed genocide before it registers to you? Tell me precisely what you believe constitutes genocide.

I didn't say that. To me, it seemed that the quoted user was promoting that, hence he said that "Israel hasn't balled up and exterminated the Palestinians". I may be wrong, but...
Favorite Quotes:
"Check yourself before you Shrek yourself" ~ Independent State AF
"And He shall smite the wicked, and plunge them into the fiery pitt!" ~ Judge Claude Frollo (*then proceeds to fall in himself*)

Proud Native and former WA Delegate of South Pacific

Mkuki
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 22, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Mkuki » Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:36 pm

Calimera II wrote:
Evraim wrote:Not genocide. Illegal, but for a different reason.

It's because the Palestinian army has their headquarters on top of Schools. The Israeli army is so kind to bombard these targets after school time.

Palestine doesn't have an army. At best it has illequipped security forces in the West Bank and an out and out terrorist group running things in Gaza.
Economic Left/Right: -4.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.10

Political Test (Results)
Who Do I Side With?
Vision of the Justice Party - Justice Party Platform
John Rawls wrote:In justice as fairness, the concept of right is prior to that of the good.
HAVE FUN BURNING IN HELL!

Bolkania
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Bolkania » Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:36 pm

Calimera II wrote:
Evraim wrote:Not genocide. Illegal, but for a different reason.

Where is your proof?

Regardless of when, it's understandable that Palestine is so poor and malnarished as a nation as it's infrastructure is pounded by Israeli bombs. Destroying schools does not help the UN's plan to place nearly every child into education by 2015.

Your arguments throughout this thread go from poor to out right rudeness. It's because of you people sympathise is with the Palestinians a lot more.
Last edited by Bolkania on Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Evraim
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 29, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Evraim » Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:36 pm

Calimera II wrote:It's because the Palestinian army has their headquarters on top of Schools. The Israeli army is so kind to bombard these targets after school time.

You aren't wrong. According to the Goldstone Report, Palestine is guilty of using human shields, a war crime under the Geneva Convention. Not to mention the targeting of civilians. Still, killing Palestinian civilians would also count as a war crime, even if Hamas is trying to tempt them into it.

Lingang wrote:I didn't say that. To me, it seemed that the quoted user was promoting that, hence he said that "Israel hasn't balled up and exterminated the Palestinians". I may be wrong, but...

My apologies. I misconstrued your assertion. You are correct. Exterminating the Palestinians would be exceedingly unethical. I say that as a committed Zionist, mind you. Ethnic cleansing is bad enough without resorting to full fledged genocide.
Last edited by Evraim on Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bolkania
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Bolkania » Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:38 pm

Calimera II wrote:
Cilestis wrote:
Map showing nations that recognize the State of Palestine.

So most of the countries that recognized Palestina are unimportant. K.

Because a nation like Russia with the largest stockpile of nuclear weapons globally is "unimportant".

NSG NATO/USA - Fanboys loss again. :roll:

Mkuki
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Mkuki » Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:38 pm

Evraim wrote:
Calimera II wrote:It's because the Palestinian army has their headquarters on top of Schools. The Israeli army is so kind to bombard these targets after school time.

You aren't wrong. According to the Goldstone Report, Palestine is guilty of using human shields, a war crime under the Geneva Convention. Not to mention the targeting of civilians. Still, killing Palestinian civilians would also count as a war crime, even if Hamas is trying to tempt them into it.

How is Palestine guilty of using human shields?

Political Test (Results)
Who Do I Side With?
John Rawls wrote:In justice as fairness, the concept of right is prior to that of the good.

Mkuki
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Mkuki » Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:39 pm

Bolkania wrote:
Calimera II wrote:

Because a nation like Russia with the largest stockpile of nuclear weapons globally is "unimportant".

That wasn't obvious. :roll: :p

Political Test (Results)
Who Do I Side With?

Gallia-
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Oct 09, 2013

Postby Gallia- » Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:40 pm

Degenerate Heart of HetRio wrote:
Gallia- wrote:I don't think South America actually gives a shit about the constituents of the EU, so it's hardly friendly to the West. It's at best apathetic.

Does colonialism ring you any bell to the reasons why it might be?

Yeah, I hate literacy too.

People just shouldn't read, or get paid decent wages, or have an abundance of products to choose from at the market. That's just bad for them.

Too bad the Third World is the largest recipient and benefits the most from Western colonialism in the form of UN aid programs like UNDP, IMF, and WHO. Kinda backfired there, the West doesn't actually care what you think of colonialism, it's just going to spin it as humanism, but it's still the same civilising mission it was one hundred years ago.

Gallia-
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Gallia- » Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:42 pm

Alyakia wrote:

Yeah Brazil mad powerful country it will beat America in a war.

Oh wait it doesn't have anything.

and?

lmao yeah not being able to provide a stable protection for its citizens against drug lords, massive slum cities, in the top twenty of homicide rates globally

great country it is so good for its people and clearly has strong governance

Gallia-
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Gallia- » Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:43 pm

Mkuki wrote:
Evraim wrote:You aren't wrong. According to the Goldstone Report, Palestine is guilty of using human shields, a war crime under the Geneva Convention. Not to mention the targeting of civilians. Still, killing Palestinian civilians would also count as a war crime, even if Hamas is trying to tempt them into it.

How is Palestine guilty of using human shields?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBKGOXfh94c

Alaizia
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Alaizia » Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:44 pm

Evraim wrote:Most of the countries in the Middle East have butchered children in recent memory, often with more flimsy rationalizations than Israel.

So we shouldn't accuse Israel because others have done the same thing worse. :palm:
Please stop.

Evraim wrote:Apartheid. I've acknowledge and condemned that already. Other countries are also guilty of this crime, and have not been adequately condemned. Ergo, a double-standard appears to exist.

Yeah Apartheid......
Good. You recognise and condemn it. We have reached an agreement at last.

Evraim wrote:Which may not be applicable under international law when one contemplates the circumstances surrounding Israel. Until such a right has been irrefutably confirmed to apply to the Palestinians who seek to return to Israeli territories, I see no reason to ponder this as a crime.

It is a crime because they were kicked out of their territory. International Law my ass. And you say "may". That means you are not sure. Come back and talk me about it when you are "sure".

Evraim wrote:I'm not behaving emotionally. I'm attempting to explain why not all of those pictures would represent war crimes or crimes against humanity. I've conceded that context is necessary for many of them to be properly analyzed.

That's the problem. That's what I mean. No emotion.
You....suggest that the killing of civillians and children shouldn't be considered a war-crime.
Thank you for helping me clear things up to anyone who doesn't get this.
Keep "analyzing" when unarmed civillians suffer and die.

Evraim wrote:So you'll rip on the Palestinians for their human rights violations and war crimes? Good to hear. We need more balance in the debate.

I meant any pro-Israel human. Don't put words on my mouth.

Evraim wrote:That doesn't answer my assertion.

Indeed. It mocks it.

Evraim wrote:I've made numerous valid points. For example, double standards are consistently applied to Israel. Another example involves many of your points be unsubstantiated.

Which is wrong because The "State" of Israel was th instigator. There is no double standard if you started the issue.

More invalid points?
Chile being more German than Germany
History of the World
Make Europe Great Again
Distruzio wrote:As a repentant "annie" I have to admit that when you're right you're right.
Glasgia wrote:Never bring up Braveheart. Never. Unless you want to be crucified by us Scots.

New haven america wrote:Someone for some unknown reason, idolizes Azula.

Gallia-
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Gallia- » Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:45 pm

Bolkania wrote:
Calimera II wrote:

what the fuck does this mean?

russia's economy is in the shit and putin is too weak to prop it up

it's headed for a massive depression since it wasnt able to reform since 1998, the only thing it has (literally) is oil and gas to europe

http://www.economist.com/news/finance-a ... ea65f756e0

oh wait the economist too rush limbaugh for nsg i dont know what shit news rags you guys read im sorry

Bolkania
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Bolkania » Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:45 pm

Gallia- wrote:
Mkuki wrote:How is Palestine guilty of using human shields?

YouTube... As a source? :rofl:

I could easily find videos of Israeli police brutality near the wailing wall, but I can not guarantee it's authenticity, as can you not.

Evraim
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 29, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Evraim » Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:46 pm

A list of occurrences wherein human shields were employed by both sides in the conflict.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_shield#Palestinians

The author denies that civilians are used as human shields, but not that Hamas has carried out attacks in close proximity to civilians, making casualties incredibly likely. One might call them propaganda pieces then.
http://gawker.com/5962519/this-is-not-a-human-shield#

An explanation of the situation, involving a partnership with a left-leaning newsletter.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/daniel-kohn/operation-human-shield_b_157837.html

Gallia-
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Gallia- » Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:46 pm

Bolkania wrote:

YouTube... As a source? :rofl:

I could easily find videos of Israeli police brutality near the wailing wall, but I can not guarantee it's authenticity, as can you not.

what the fuck it's released by the IDF from a helicopter

yeah they set up rockets and shot them into their own country the bastards

bush did 911

meanwhile you just ignore the hrw link i posted about illegally targeting civilians who gives a fuck if theyre using human shields that's missing the elephant in the room

gj lad youre 10/10 so far a+++

Evraim wrote:

A list of occurrences wherein human shields were employed by both sides in the conflict.

The author denies that civilians are used as human shields, but not that Hamas has carried out attacks in close proximity to civilians, making casualties incredibly likely. One might call them propaganda pieces then.

An explanation of the situation, involving a partnership with a left-leaning newsletter.

fucking jews

clearly israel is responsible for forcing palestine to use human shields because of their helicopters nad tanks they probably jsut shot little kids and threw them on palestinian bombers for laffs
Last edited by Gallia- on Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mkuki
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Mkuki » Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:47 pm

Gallia- wrote:

That doesn't explain how the State of Palestine is culpable for the actions of terrorists.

Political Test (Results)
Who Do I Side With?

Bolkania
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Bolkania » Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:48 pm

Gallia- wrote:
Bolkania wrote:Because a nation like Russia with the largest stockpile of nuclear weapons globally is "unimportant".

it's headed for a massive depression since it wasnt able to reform since 1998, the only thing it has (literally) is oil and gas to europe

oh wait the economist too rush limbaugh for nsg i dont know what shit news rags you guys read im sorry

Putin has the highest approval ratings... To date:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wor ... 0-percent/

He is hardly weak. British MPs and many across the world admire him for diplomatically whitewashing the west in Ukraine. He is brilliant not tactician, a leader America has not had since JFK.

Whatever planet you live on, Russia is a key player, even in the Middle East. For example, Syria could never be dealt with without Russian inclusion in any plans.

Gallia-
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Gallia- » Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:49 pm

Mkuki wrote:

That doesn't explain how the State of Palestine is culpable for the actions of terrorists.

maybe because the state of palestine is terrorists

o:

it's an illegitimate organisation set up to perpetuate an artificially created insurgency against a superior state

it's winning only because everyone is tired of its childishness

this isnt some huge victory (or for that matter, defeat) for the west, it's just a collective sign that they couldnt pull their heads out of their arses long enough to come to a decent, reasonable conclusion with israel and instead they have to resort to violence to solve their problem

typical religious nutjobs

Bolkania wrote:
Gallia- wrote:

Putin has the highest approval ratings... To date:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wor ... 0-percent/

He is hardly weak. British MPs and many across the world admire him for diplomatically whitewashing the west in Ukraine. He is brilliant not tactician, a leader America has not had since JFK.

Whatever planet you live on, Russia is a key player, even in the Middle East. For example, Syria could never be dealt with without Russian inclusion in any plans.

yeah so did brezhnev was the economic stagnation of the ussr a good thing?

russians are just too ignorant and brainwashed by all the vodka it kills their grey matter and results in them voting ofr ridiculously absurd dictators (or in brezhnev's case, not voting at all because of internal political coup)

or maybe it has something to do with living under three hundred years of brutal dictatorship that has warped the russian colelctive psyche to be apathetic or even supportive of brutal totalitarian measures that result in perpetual downward spirals of living standards

putin is weak, internally

he presents a massive facade of a strongman not unlike other third world dictators while supporting his regime with a propganda engine called Russia Today and spoonfeeding russia nonsense about western imperialism in ukraine

putin's only intelligent decision so far has been realising that since he has europe by the balls with oil and gas (at least for now) he can do whatever he wants with ukraine

this is correct

europe doesnt give a fuck it wont do anything and america is too preoccupied with the pacific

he's ignoring the future threat of the prc (why should he care? he'll be way out of office by then) and the russian economy is crumbling in the mean time because he can't reform it to be sustainable

so he expands outward to crimea and eastern ukraine hoping to secure the economically vital warm water port of sevastopol and the massive factories of east ukr to prop up the economy for a bit longer until he's out of power and cant be blamed
Last edited by Gallia- on Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mkuki
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Mkuki » Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:51 pm

Evraim wrote:

Why should the State of Palestine be deemed culpable for the actions of Hamas?

Political Test (Results)
Who Do I Side With?

Alaizia
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Alaizia » Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:52 pm

Gallia- wrote:clearly israel is responsible for forcing palestine to use human shields because of their helicopters nad tanks they probably jsut shot little kids and threw them on palestinian bombers for laffs

Nah. Stop clearing the obvious. Evraim won't hear you.
Chile being more German than Germany
History of the World
Make Europe Great Again
Distruzio wrote:As a repentant "annie" I have to admit that when you're right you're right.
Glasgia wrote:Never bring up Braveheart. Never. Unless you want to be crucified by us Scots.

New haven america wrote:Someone for some unknown reason, idolizes Azula.

Bolkania
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Bolkania » Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:52 pm

Gallia- wrote:
Bolkania wrote:YouTube... As a source? :rofl:

what the fuck it's released by the IDF from a helicopter

yeah they set up rockets and shot them into their own country the bastards

bush did 911

meanwhile you just ignore the hrw link i posted about illegally targeting civilians who gives a fuck if theyre using human shields that's missing the elephant in the room

gj lad youre 10/10 so far a+++

Evraim wrote:A list of occurrences wherein human shields were employed by both sides in the conflict.

fucking jews

clearly israel is responsible for forcing palestine to use human shields because of their helicopters nad tanks they probably jsut shot little kids and threw them on palestinian bombers for laffs

IDF serves Israel, and would release or keep any digital information only if it benefits them. It's like saying the American military would purposely realise photos or videos of the "collateral damage" caused upon Iraq after the Bagdad bombings. No military release information that would degrade their public image.

Also, please brush up your writing skills and grammar, as well as the profanity. Swearing does not make your weak argument any stronger.
Last edited by Bolkania on Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Greater-London
Senator

Founded: Nov 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater-London » Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:57 pm

Because through most of history people have and old habits die hard.

It probably stems from the fact that historically speaking and in Orthodox circles today the Jews have been quite insular, this is something that continues today through the fact that Judaism is one of the few religions that doesn't seek religious converts. In short unless your born into it then you can't really be part of it which has separated them from the rest of society.

You then of course have the issue that in the Bible after the crowd decided to crucify Jesus they said "may his blood be on the hands of our children" or words to that affect. Which means in the Christian world (which is most of the world) theirs been a historical hostility towards the Jews that doesn't go away easily. Because its quite hard to live down the fact you may be paritally responsible for the death of the son of god.

Finally the whole Israel shit storm. Lots of people confuse anti Israeli sentiment or just being anti Israel to anti-Semitic behaviour and that is NOT true. Opposition to a Jewish state or just the behaviour of the current one does not anti-semite make.
Last edited by Greater-London on Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Born in Cambridge in 1993, just graduated with a 2.1 in Politics and International Relations from the University of Manchester - WHICH IS SICK

PRO: British Unionism, Commonwealth, Liberalism, Federalism, Palestine, NHS, Decriminalizing Drugs, West Ham UTD , Garage Music &, Lager
ANTI: EU, Smoking Ban, Tuition Fees, Conservatism, Crypto-Fascist lefties, Hypocrisy, Religious Fanaticism, Religion Bashing & Armchair activists

Economic Left/Right: 0.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.87

Mkuki
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Mkuki » Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:57 pm

Gallia- wrote:
Evraim wrote:A list of occurrences wherein human shields were employed by both sides in the conflict.

fucking jews

1. I never denied that Palestinians have used civilians as human shields. It is a deplorable course of action and should be halted immediately.
2. Did you conveniently ignore the fact that the the Israeli Defense Ministry wants to continue using Palestinians as human shield? Even after the Israeli High Court of Justice banned such practices. It's in the same article.

The IDF admitted it had used Palestinians as human shields, a practice subsequently banned by Israel's High Court of Justice.[27] The Israeli Defense Ministry appealed this decision.[28]

Political Test (Results)
Who Do I Side With?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General