NATION

PASSWORD

Gun Control - A Political Thread

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Are bills such as the New York SAFE Act effective at stopping gun crime?

The measures are effective.
10%
I'm not sure.
18%
The measures are not effective.
72%

Total votes : 241

Gun Manufacturers
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 23, 2006
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Gun Manufacturers » Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:30 am

Fireye wrote:
Shambulio wrote:Possession of firearms in the United States are in a perfect world, and semi-automatic rifles and fully automatic models and British fire should be accompanied by a ban.

Or people in the game, printing plates, armor and weapons, and criminal history of federal water samples Aryans. Firearms and air guns at the entrance of the United Kingdom.

Artificial hands. This provision prohibits the sale of weapons to collect, and is designed to be able to continue selling. But the records, test data, and a second amendment of the United States waiting arms FAWB is not possible to know about the long-term political magazine.

The double entry will be published. More guns, murders and mass suicides (death, I had to replace the equipment with little evidence). This is true in all countries and in all countries. Australian officials are limiting the growth of this type of policy, the increase in suicide rates, and for me it is a matter of public safety and how it is used.

So I know that you have a high capacity magazine, use weapons to kill a small part in mass executions. However, trade travel will help protect the public, have life.

And that's not all, Lance Whitman, and others agree. This should be compared. I decided licenses killer. But, but, of course, at least some of the alleged killer may be difficult to be beneficial for mental health checks.

What. in the hell. are you saying?

I'm so glad I wasn't the only one having trouble reading that. I thought I was having a stroke for a second.
Gun control is like trying to solve drunk driving by making it harder for sober people to own cars.

Any accident you can walk away from is one I can laugh at.

DOJ's interpretation of the 2nd Amendment: http://www.justice.gov/sites/default/fi ... -p0126.pdf

Natapoc wrote:...You should post more in here so I don't seem like the extremist...

Auraelius wrote:If you take the the TITANIC, and remove the letters T, T, and one of the I's, and add the letters C,O,S,P,R, and Y you get CONSPIRACY. oOooOooooOOOooooOOOOOOoooooooo

Maineiacs wrote:Give a man a fish and he eats for a day, teach a man to fish and he'll sit in a boat and get drunk all day.

Luw wrote:Politics is like having two handfuls of shit - one that smells bad and one that looks bad - and having to decide which one to put in your mouth.

Fireye
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Fireye » Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:31 am

Gun Manufacturers wrote:
Fireye wrote:What. in the hell. are you saying?

I'm so glad I wasn't the only one having trouble reading that. I thought I was having a stroke for a second.

YOU weren't.

Jury's still out on him.

EDIT: though I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and assume that English is not his first language, and we're just seeing a translation error/syntax differential error.
Last edited by Fireye on Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.politicaltest.net/test/result/235745/

Proud Member of the National Canine Association. We Defend Dogs and Dog Owners Alike

Tule
Senator

Founded: Jan 29, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Tule » Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:57 am

Fireye wrote:
Gun Manufacturers wrote:

YOU weren't.

Jury's still out on him.

EDIT: though I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and assume that English is not his first language, and we're just seeing a translation error/syntax differential error.

I hope so, that looked like a textbook example of something a Schizophrenia sufferer would write.
Formerly known as Bafuria.

Grinning Dragon
Postmaster-General

Founded: May 16, 2011
Anarchy

Postby Grinning Dragon » Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:12 am

Gun Manufacturers wrote:
Fireye wrote:What. in the hell. are you saying?

From what I can decipher is all one needs to understand is, it is the same mantra of those (anti weapon) groups such as (sexually repressed)moms demand action, brady insanity club, everymoron for some sort of sense, etc
Last edited by Grinning Dragon on Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Divitaen
Senator

Founded: Jan 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Divitaen » Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:25 am

Grinning Dragon wrote:
Gun Manufacturers wrote:

From what I can decipher is all one needs to understand is, it is the same mantra of those (anti weapon) groups such as (sexually repressed)moms demand action, brady insanity club, everymoron for some sort of sense, etc

You are welcome to disagree with gun control activists, but don't the cross the line and make ad hominem attacks at them.
Hillary Clinton 2016! Stronger Together!
EU Referendum: Vote Leave = Project Hate #VoteRemain!
Economic Right/Left: -8.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.15
Foreign Policy Non-interventionist/Neo-conservative: -10.00
Cultural Liberal/Conservative: -10.00
Social Democrat:
Cosmopolitan/Nationalistic - 38%
Secular/Fundamentalist - 50%
Visionary/Reactionary - 56%
Anarchistic/Authoritarian - 24%
Communistic/Capitalistic - 58%
Pacifist/Militarist - 39%
Ecological/Anthropocentric - 55%

DnalweN acilbupeR
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 23, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby DnalweN acilbupeR » Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:44 am

Divitaen wrote:
Grinning Dragon wrote:

You are welcome to disagree with gun control activists, but don't the cross the line and make ad hominem attacks at them.

or what :lol:
The Emerald Dawn wrote:I award you no points, and have sent people to make sure your parents refrain from further breeding.
Lyttenburgh wrote:all this is a damning enough evidence to proove you of being an edgy butthurt 'murican teenager with the sole agenda of prooving to the uncaring bitch Web, that "You Have A Point!"
Lyttenburgh wrote:Either that, or, you were gang-raped by commi-nazi russian Spetznaz kill team, who then painted all walls in your house in hammer and sickles, and then viped their asses with the stars and stripes banner in your yard. That's the only logical explanation.

Sevvania
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 12, 2010

Postby Sevvania » Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:46 am

DnalweN acilbupeR wrote:
Divitaen wrote:

Or you negate the entire point of debating, which is to persuade people that your side of the argument is the correct one. If you insult people, no one's going to listen to what you have to say. No one ever goes, "Well, he called me a liberal butt-muncher, but he raised some valid points."
"Humble thyself and hold thy tongue."

Current Era: 1945
NationStates Stat Card - Sevvania
OFFICIAL FACTBOOK - Sevvania
4/1/13 - Never Forget

DnalweN acilbupeR
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby DnalweN acilbupeR » Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:23 am

Sevvania wrote:
DnalweN acilbupeR wrote:

Or you negate the entire point of debating, which is to persuade people that your side of the argument is the correct one. If you insult people, no one's going to listen to what you have to say. No one ever goes, "Well, he called me a liberal butt-muncher, but he raised some valid points."

Firstly it was not a specific poster right here on the forums being targeted and secondly it wasn't really an ad hominem to begin with.
The Emerald Dawn wrote:I award you no points, and have sent people to make sure your parents refrain from further breeding.
Lyttenburgh wrote:all this is a damning enough evidence to proove you of being an edgy butthurt 'murican teenager with the sole agenda of prooving to the uncaring bitch Web, that "You Have A Point!"
Lyttenburgh wrote:Either that, or, you were gang-raped by commi-nazi russian Spetznaz kill team, who then painted all walls in your house in hammer and sickles, and then viped their asses with the stars and stripes banner in your yard. That's the only logical explanation.

The House of Xavier
Envoy

Founded: Sep 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The House of Xavier » Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:08 pm

I favor gun control. I think we should ban pistols and assault rifles for public use, and restrict police access to either one.

I mean I just don't understand why you'd need an AR-15. Granted it's an impressive and frankly cool gun. But you can't use it for hunting (unless you're a sadist and you just get a kick out of tearing up animals). You're more likely to shoot neighbors and bystanders if you were to use it for self-defense.

I have guns. I have a 12 guage, a .22 and a .30-06. I think my .22 has the largest magazine capacity with a whooping 6 rounds. My mossberg (.30-06) capacity is 5 rounds and I hunt bears with it. Anything more than that is overkill.

So again, I just don't understand the need for an assault rifle. For magazines with 20-30 round capacity. For pistols. If home defense is a concern, buy a shotgun.

Grinning Dragon
Postmaster-General

Anarchy

Postby Grinning Dragon » Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:24 pm

The House of Xavier wrote:1.I favor gun control. I think we should ban pistols and assault rifles for public use, and restrict police access to either one.

2.I mean I just don't understand why you'd need an AR-15. Granted it's an impressive and frankly cool gun. 3.But you can't use it for hunting (unless you're a sadist and you just get a kick out of tearing up animals). 4.You're more likely to shoot neighbors and bystanders if you were to use it for self-defense.

I have guns. I have a 12 gauge, a .22 and a .30-06. I think my .22 has the largest magazine capacity with a whooping 6 rounds. My mossberg (.30-06) capacity is 5 rounds and I hunt bears with it. Anything more than that is overkill.

So again, I just don't understand the need for an assault rifle. For magazines with 20-30 round capacity. For pistols.5. If home defense is a concern, buy a shotgun.

1. Why? Hands and feet have caused more damage than pistols and assault rifles.
2. Need is irrelevant and subjective. Let alone you have shown your ignorance in regards to the AR platform.
3. Yes you can.
4. Quite the unsubstantiated opinion you got there.
5. Depends on the situation, ie the right tool for the right job.
The 30-06 round is a much more destructive round vs the common caliber of the .223/5.56 round of the AR platform.
Again, need is irrelevant.
Last edited by Grinning Dragon on Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DnalweN acilbupeR
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby DnalweN acilbupeR » Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:35 pm

The House of Xavier wrote:I favor gun control. I think we should ban pistols and assault rifles for public use, and restrict police access to either one.

I mean I just don't understand why you'd need an AR-15. Granted it's an impressive and frankly cool gun. But you can't use it for hunting (unless you're a sadist and you just get a kick out of tearing up animals). You're more likely to shoot neighbors and bystanders if you were to use it for self-defense.

I have guns. I have a 12 guage, a .22 and a .30-06. I think my .22 has the largest magazine capacity with a whooping 6 rounds. My mossberg (.30-06) capacity is 5 rounds and I hunt bears with it. Anything more than that is overkill.

So again, I just don't understand the need for an assault rifle. For magazines with 20-30 round capacity. For pistols. If home defense is a concern, buy a shotgun.

buy a shotgun :rofl:

Sevvania
Negotiator

Postby Sevvania » Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:37 pm

The House of Xavier wrote:I favor gun control. I think we should ban pistols and assault rifles for public use, and restrict police access to either one.

1. Assault rifles are already restricted from public use. Assault rifles are fully-automatic weapons. The AR-15 is not an assault rifle, because it is semi-automatic, and is incapable of fully-automatic fire.

2. The AR-15 fires a .223 (5.56x45mm) cartridge. However, other popular cartridges for more "traditional" hunting rifles include things like .30-30 (which is 7.62x51mmR) and .30-06 (which measures 7.62x63mm), meaning the AR-15 fires a smaller, less powerful round than what you're probably thinking of when you think of a traditional hunting rifle. You can most definitely hunt with an AR-15 without "tearing up animals" any more than you would if you'd shot them wth a non-"assault weapon".

3. You have a .30-06, and believe that "anything more than that is overkill". The standard .223 round (shown left) used by the AR-15 is not more than .30-06 (shown right). It is less than .30-06, as this picture illustrates:

4. A shotgun is imprecise and kicks like a donkey, which makes it less user-friendly in a home defense scenario than something more precise with lighter recoil, such as an AR-15. You mentioned the sadism of "tearin up animals" in your previous statement, but a shotgun can take a man's head off of his shoulders.
Last edited by Sevvania on Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:56 pm, edited 9 times in total.

4/1/13 - Never Forget

Grinning Dragon
Postmaster-General

Anarchy

Postby Grinning Dragon » Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:57 pm

As a fyi here are the following calibers available for the AR platform:
.17 Remington
.17/223
.17 HMR
.20 Tactical
.20 Practical
.20 Vartag
.204 Ruger
5.45x39mm (.21 Genghis)
.221 Fireball
.222 Remington
.222 Remington Magnum
.22 LR
.22 WMR
5.56x45mm
.223 Remington Ackley Improved
223 WSSM
243 WSSM
6x45mm
6mm TCU
6x47mm
6mm Whisper
6mm PPC
6mm WOA
6mm BR Remington
6mm Hagar
6mm BRX
6.5mm BR
6.5mm BRX
6.5mm PPC
6.5 WSSM
6.5 WOA
6.5 MPC
6.5 TCU
6.5mm Grendel
6.5mm Whisper
25 WSSM
6.8x43mm SPC
7mm Whisper
7mm TCU
7mm BR
30 BR
.300 Whisper
.30 Herrett Rimless Tactical
7.62x25
7.62x39mm
.30 RAR
300 OSSM
30 Carbine
300 AAC Blackout
7.62x51
.338 Whisper
.338 Spectra
.338 Federal
.338 Lapua
9x19mm
9x21
9x23
.357 Auto
357 Sig
.35 Gremlin
.358 WSSM
40S&W
400 Cor-Bon
41 Action Express
10mm Auto
45 GAP
45 ACP
.410 Shotshell
45 Super
45 Win Mag
450 Bushmaster
.458 SOCOM
.499 LWR - LWRC
.50 Action Express
.50 Beowulf
.50 BMG (single shot)
.50 Whisper

Sevvania
Negotiator

Postby Sevvania » Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:05 pm

Grinning Dragon wrote:As a fyi here are the following calibers available for the AR platform:
.17 Remington
.17/223
.17 HMR
.20 Tactical
.20 Practical
.20 Vartag
.204 Ruger
5.45x39mm (.21 Genghis)
.221 Fireball
.222 Remington
.222 Remington Magnum
.22 LR
.22 WMR
5.56x45mm
223 WSSM
243 WSSM
6x45mm
6mm TCU
6x47mm
6mm Whisper
6mm PPC
6mm WOA
6mm BR Remington
6mm Hagar
6mm BRX
6.5mm BR
6.5mm BRX
6.5mm PPC
6.5 WSSM
6.5 WOA
6.5 MPC
6.5 TCU
6.5mm Grendel
6.5mm Whisper
25 WSSM
6.8x43mm SPC
7mm Whisper
7mm TCU
7mm BR
30 BR
.300 Whisper
7.62x25
7.62x39mm
.30 RAR
300 OSSM
30 Carbine
300 AAC Blackout
7.62x51
.338 Whisper
.338 Spectra
.338 Federal
.338 Lapua
9x19mm
9x21
9x23
.357 Auto
357 Sig
.35 Gremlin
.358 WSSM
40S&W
400 Cor-Bon
41 Action Express
10mm Auto
45 GAP
45 ACP
.410 Shotshell
45 Super
45 Win Mag
450 Bushmaster
.458 SOCOM
.499 LWR - LWRC
.50 Action Express
.50 Beowulf
.50 BMG (single shot)
.50 Whisper

And while it's true that the AR-15 is available in numerous variants that are capable of accepting numerous other cartridges, the standard AR-15 is chambered for .223. When people try to rally against "assault weapons," they don't hold up some custom AR in .338 Lapua, they pull out your garden variety .223 and try to pass it off as some hyper-lethal, high-powered, high-caliber, kill machine.
Last edited by Sevvania on Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

4/1/13 - Never Forget

Grinning Dragon
Postmaster-General

Anarchy

Postby Grinning Dragon » Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:50 pm

Sevvania wrote:
Grinning Dragon wrote:As a fyi here are the following calibers available for the AR platform:
.17 Remington
.17/223
.17 HMR
.20 Tactical
.20 Practical
.20 Vartag
.204 Ruger
5.45x39mm (.21 Genghis)
.221 Fireball
.222 Remington
.222 Remington Magnum
.22 LR
.22 WMR
5.56x45mm
223 WSSM
243 WSSM
6x45mm
6mm TCU
6x47mm
6mm Whisper
6mm PPC
6mm WOA
6mm BR Remington
6mm Hagar
6mm BRX
6.5mm BR
6.5mm BRX
6.5mm PPC
6.5 WSSM
6.5 WOA
6.5 MPC
6.5 TCU
6.5mm Grendel
6.5mm Whisper
25 WSSM
6.8x43mm SPC
7mm Whisper
7mm TCU
7mm BR
30 BR
.300 Whisper
7.62x25
7.62x39mm
.30 RAR
300 OSSM
30 Carbine
300 AAC Blackout
7.62x51
.338 Whisper
.338 Spectra
.338 Federal
.338 Lapua
9x19mm
9x21
9x23
.357 Auto
357 Sig
.35 Gremlin
.358 WSSM
40S&W
400 Cor-Bon
41 Action Express
10mm Auto
45 GAP
45 ACP
.410 Shotshell
45 Super
45 Win Mag
450 Bushmaster
.458 SOCOM
.499 LWR - LWRC
.50 Action Express
.50 Beowulf
.50 BMG (single shot)
.50 Whisper

And while it's true that the AR-15 is available in numerous variants that are capable of accepting numerous other cartridges, the standard AR-15 is chambered for .223. When people try to rally against "assault weapons," they don't hold up some custom AR in .338 Lapua, they pull out your garden variety .223 and try to pass it off as some hyper-lethal, high-powered, high-caliber, kill machine.

While I agree, they base their ignorance of this fine weapon platform based on how it looks vs its true functionality and the flippant claim that one cannot hunt with it just drives my pet peeve meter to the point of being pegged. I was merely pointing out the fact that there are a great many calibers available to the AR platform that are also quite common hunting rounds.

Paddy O Fernature
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 30, 2010

Postby Paddy O Fernature » Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:35 pm

Grinning Dragon wrote:
Sevvania wrote:And while it's true that the AR-15 is available in numerous variants that are capable of accepting numerous other cartridges, the standard AR-15 is chambered for .223. When people try to rally against "assault weapons," they don't hold up some custom AR in .338 Lapua, they pull out your garden variety .223 and try to pass it off as some hyper-lethal, high-powered, high-caliber, kill machine.

While I agree, they base their ignorance of this fine weapon platform based on how it looks vs its true functionality and the flippant claim that one cannot hunt with it just drives my pet peeve meter to the point of being pegged. I was merely pointing out the fact that there are a great many calibers available to the AR platform that are also quite common hunting rounds.

Can't hunt with an AR. What an absolute load of uneducated bull. I can't imaging the migraine GCF's must get when they realize that 7.62x39 is an excellent deer hunting round, and people go hunting with AKM's.

Proud Co-Founder of The Axis Commonwealth - Would you like to know more?
SJW! Why? Some nobody on the internet who has never met me accused me of being one, so it absolutely MUST be true! *Nod Nod*

Grinning Dragon
Postmaster-General

Anarchy

Postby Grinning Dragon » Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:49 pm

Paddy O Fernature wrote:
Grinning Dragon wrote:While I agree, they base their ignorance of this fine weapon platform based on how it looks vs its true functionality and the flippant claim that one cannot hunt with it just drives my pet peeve meter to the point of being pegged. I was merely pointing out the fact that there are a great many calibers available to the AR platform that are also quite common hunting rounds.

Can't hunt with an AR. What an absolute load of uneducated bull. I can't imaging the migraine GCF's must get when they realize that 7.62x39 is an excellent deer hunting round, and people go hunting with AKM's.

There is one of those people at work that say the same thing about using an AR or an AK for hunting and are against their use and believe the same thing as the one poster here stated or it somehow super charges the round and makes it more deadlier when fired from a modern sport rifle vs old school rifles. When asked what do they think of a hunting weapon, they describe the weapon their grandfather/father used back in 600BC. :p
Last edited by Grinning Dragon on Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Paddy O Fernature
Postmaster-General

Postby Paddy O Fernature » Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:52 pm

Grinning Dragon wrote:
Paddy O Fernature wrote:

There is one of those people at work that say the same thing about using an AR or an AK for hunting and are against their use and believe the same thing as the one poster here stated or it somehow super charges the round and makes it more deadlier when fired from a modern sport rifle vs old school rifles. When asked what do they think of a hunting weapon, they describe the weapon their grandfather/father used back in 600BC. :p

Yeah.

Hell, I plan on using my 7.62x39 thrower this fall in Whitetail hunting in the mountains around here, over my tried and true .303. Should be an interesting experience for me over what I'm used to.

SJW! Why? Some nobody on the internet who has never met me accused me of being one, so it absolutely MUST be true! *Nod Nod*

Grinning Dragon
Postmaster-General

Anarchy

Postby Grinning Dragon » Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:09 pm

Paddy O Fernature wrote:
Grinning Dragon wrote:

Yeah.

Hell, I plan on using my 7.62x39 thrower this fall in Whitetail hunting in the mountains around here, over my tried and true .303. Should be an interesting experience for me over what I'm used to.

We use our ARs and AKs hunting hogs around here, was quite easy to adjust to.

Paddy O Fernature
Postmaster-General

Postby Paddy O Fernature » Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:30 pm

Grinning Dragon wrote:
Paddy O Fernature wrote:
Yeah.

We use our ARs and AKs hunting hogs around here, was quite easy to adjust to.

Yeah. When not using my AR in 3-gun, I like to practice on the occasional coyote that wanders into my yard looking for an easy meal. However, with the Wolf populations blooming around my neck of the woods, I'm sure it's only a matter of time before I bag one of them as well on my property.

Spreewerke
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Spreewerke » Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:11 pm

Paddy O Fernature wrote:
Grinning Dragon wrote:While I agree, they base their ignorance of this fine weapon platform based on how it looks vs its true functionality and the flippant claim that one cannot hunt with it just drives my pet peeve meter to the point of being pegged. I was merely pointing out the fact that there are a great many calibers available to the AR platform that are also quite common hunting rounds.

Some states do not even allow the use of 5.56x45mm ammunition (expanding or otherwise) for hunting.

That said, here's my hunting rifle: http://i.imgur.com/VPLZnbI.jpg

Sevvania
Negotiator

Postby Sevvania » Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:22 pm

Spreewerke wrote:
Paddy O Fernature wrote:

Some states do not even allow the use of 5.56x45mm ammunition (expanding or otherwise) for hunting.

Because they believe it's too small to effectively incapacitate whatever you're hunting?

4/1/13 - Never Forget

Spreewerke
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Spreewerke » Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:24 pm

Sevvania wrote:
Spreewerke wrote:Some states do not even allow the use of 5.56x45mm ammunition (expanding or otherwise) for hunting.

Because they believe it's too small to effectively incapacitate whatever you're hunting?

It's basically to stop any cawwaduty retard from running through the forest with his "M4." Proper shot placement will down a deer with 5.56' in a hunting load. Shooting like an idiot and missing vitals will get your animal non-fatally wounded. Non-fatally until it becomes infected a dies a slow, agonizing death, that is. People understand that, and "just shoot for the head!" Next thing you know, they miss because they're dumb, destroy its jaw, and now it dies from starvation.

WestRedMaple
Minister

Founded: Aug 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby WestRedMaple » Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:33 pm

Fireye wrote:
Gun Manufacturers wrote:

YOU weren't.

Jury's still out on him.

That's my guess: I'm guessing it was typed in a different language, then passed through some lousy translating program or site. The style looks very much like that. A person writing it would be unlikely to have that combination of vocabulary and lack of ability to arrange it in a coherent manner.

Big Jim P
Khan of Spam

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Big Jim P » Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:07 pm

Sevvania wrote:
Spreewerke wrote:Some states do not even allow the use of 5.56x45mm ammunition (expanding or otherwise) for hunting.

Of course that totally depends on what you are hunting. I personally wouldn't take it against deer myself, but others have successfully. I would use it against smaller game/varmints.
Hail Satan!
Happily married to Roan Cara, The first RL NS marriage, and Pope Joan is my Father-in-law.
I edit my posts to fix typos.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General