NATION

PASSWORD

The Dating thread

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Torisakia
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 04, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Torisakia » Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:31 pm

Lies and Ignorance wrote:
Rebellious Fishermen wrote:
Damn right. It honestly feels like they are trying to convince everyone to be bisexual.

Convenient how all of these hypothetical encounters with trans women y'all keep concocting involve sexual assault, objectification, and verbal abuse.

Keep exposing yourselves for the violent, hateful misogynists you are.

Actually, that's my encounters with any type of person, minus the sexual assault.
You ever woke up one morning and just decided it wasn't one of those days and you were gonna break some stuff?
President: Doug McDowell
Population: 227 million
Tech: MT-PMT
I don't use most NS stats
Ideology: Democracy Manifest
Pro: truth
Anti: bullshit

Latest Headlines
[TNN] A cargo ship belonging to Torisakia disappeared off the coast of Kostane late Wednesday evening. TBI suspects foul play. || Congress passes a T$10 billion aid package for the Democratic Populist rebels in Kostane. To include firearms, vehicles, and artillery.

Grenartia
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 14, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Grenartia » Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:31 pm

Grenartia wrote:
Swing and a miss.

1. Then quit with the harassment, lol. 2. They have made it quite clear they aren't into dick no matter what gender the person claims.

1. Please. Point out to me where I've harassed anybody. If you can prove I've harassed somebody, I swear I'll report myself to Moderation.

2. And I wasn't trying to change that. If you'd notice what I said, I was merely pointing out that it wouldn't make them gay if they slept with somebody of another gender, but with the same junk. Not that they should 'get into dick'. There's a big fucking difference there that you seem to be missing.
Lib-left. Antifascist, antitankie, anti-capitalist, anti-imperialist (including the imperialism of non-western countries). Christian (Unitarian Universalist). Background in physics.
Mostly a girl. She or they pronouns, please. Unrepentant transbian.
Reject tradition, embrace modernity.
People who call themselves based NEVER are.
The truth about kids transitioning.

The Fascist American Empire
Minister

Founded: Oct 12, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fascist American Empire » Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:35 pm

Koopaville wrote:Dating is a sin. Arranged marriages are better.

I don't think it's a sin... I do, however, think arranged marriages SO MUCH easier.
Last edited by The Fascist American Empire on Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Americans, hands off Ukraine and let Russia do what they will in their own sphere of influence! You are not the world's police!
You obviously do since you posted a response like the shifty little red velvet pseudo ant you are. Yes I am onto your little tricks you hissing pest you exoskeleton brier patch you. Now crawl back in to that patch of grass you call hell and hiss some more. -Benuty
[quote="Arkandros";p="20014230"]

RIP Eli Waller
Race! It is a feeling, not a reality: ninety-five percent, at least, is a feeling. Nothing will ever make me believe that biologically pure races can be shown to exist today. -Benito Mussolini

Rebellious Fishermen
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rebellious Fishermen » Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:35 pm

Grenartia wrote:
1. Then quit with the harassment, lol. 2. They have made it quite clear they aren't into dick no matter what gender the person claims.

1. Please. Point out to me where I've harassed anybody. If you can prove I've harassed somebody, I swear I'll report myself to Moderation.

2. And I wasn't trying to change that. If you'd notice what I said, I was merely pointing out that it wouldn't make them gay if they slept with somebody of another gender, but with the same junk. Not that they should 'get into dick'. There's a big fucking difference there that you seem to be missing.

Yeah, that's gay. Dick and dick is gay. Homosexuals are attracted to people of the same sex. Sex /=/ gender.

You can take that one up with a dictionary.

Ulrenon
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ulrenon » Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:36 pm

Ethel mermania wrote:
Grenartia wrote:

Unless, of course, if she identified as a she, she wouldn't be a he, and your heterosexuality would still be intact.

i dont care how she identifies, if i grab and get a dick, i am going to have an issue with it.

Excellent point.

Ethel mermania
Post Overlord

Founded: Aug 20, 2010
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ethel mermania » Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:41 pm

Grenartia wrote:

Yeah Gren it kinda does, If you suck a drag queen's dick, your gay or bi, you have left the straight tent. If your attracted to drag queens more power to you, everyone deserves sex and love. But boys sucking anyone's dick is not hetro.
https://www.hvst.com/posts/the-clash-of ... s-wl2TQBpY

The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion … but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.
--S. Huntington

The most fundamental problem of politics is not the control of wickedness but the limitation of righteousness. 

--H. Kissenger

Dread Lady Nathicana
Retired Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Dread Lady Nathicana » Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:49 pm

Lies and Ignorance wrote:[
Convenient how all of these hypothetical encounters with trans women y'all keep concocting involve sexual assault, objectification, and verbal abuse.

Keep exposing yourselves for the violent, hateful misogynists you are.

*** Warned *** for the flaming. No one is being a violent, hateful misogynist by stating a preference. Not any more than anyone else is being this, that, or the other for stating a preference.

That's all it is, folks - a personal preference. And I'd wager its a little different for a lot of people. And no amount of harassing or arguing or guilting is going to change anyone's mind on what their preferences happen to be. We all have our lines, we all have our buttons, and it's all ok. No one is an asshole for simply having a preference. Or for having an opinion that may differ from someone elses.

You don't have to like it, you don't have to approve of it, but hey. I think with that, and the devolution of the convo, we're done here.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General