NATION

PASSWORD

Philippines Discussion Thread

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Saradena
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 17, 2015
New York Times Democracy

Postby Saradena » Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:35 pm

Pranovia wrote:I am honestly starting to think that he's too confident now, bordering on arrogant...he thinks he can do everything.
Yeah I'll give him the war on drugs thing, but definitely not economic and foreign policy issues. That's not his forte.

He needs advisers. Badly.
Last edited by Saradena on Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Japanese/Mongolian weeb cesspit nation with a lotta US military hardware
Formerly known as Esgonia (RIP Best Maid)

Call me Es, Essie, Ainsley Harriot, whatever.
Send TG's if you like
  • Part of Novae Terrae/Alithea (Most of our canon stuff's now on Discord anyway. TG me if you're interested!)
  • Does not use NS Stats (I have Factbooks, dammit)
Empire of Donner land wrote:We get it. You're the grand master edge supreme. :P
Victoriala wrote:Thank god we aren't neighbors

Tune of the now: "Zambian Psychedelic Rock music I just found or something"

Ashkera
Minister

Founded: May 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Ashkera » Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:47 pm

Dahon wrote:
Asigna wrote:Here's hoping Cayetano, NEDA, the Philippine chamber of commerce, Aguirre and the entire congress as well as General Visaya will gang up on Duterte in his sleep to wrap a packing tape around his mouth.

From valiant nationalist to coup plotter already?

It's just tape over the mouth, not the nose. It's not like he's trying to replace him with a DU-3000 infiltration android duplicate.

Imagine how much more charming some of America's current crop of candidates would be with the addition of just a little more Duck™-brand duct tape.
Last edited by Ashkera on Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Asigna
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Asigna » Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:21 pm

Dahon wrote:
Asigna wrote:Here's hoping Cayetano, NEDA, the Philippine chamber of commerce, Aguirre and the entire congress as well as General Visaya will gang up on Duterte in his sleep to wrap a packing tape around his mouth.

Pragmatic nationalism is a thing. :P
NS's resident Filipino patriot. May also be that weird Vietnamese guy whose name must not be spoken.

Erian: If you are gay (like me) and looking, PM me. ;/\) (SO I CAN PRAY YOUR SOUL BURNS IN HELL) Kekekekek. No straighty and no wamen. I want no pussycats.

The Filipino dude is a Mangotreestian, yes, he is a believer in the gospel of the mango tree. The one true religion.
Totalitarian Theocracy
THE GREATER PHILIPPINE BAYAN
Hukbo/Military -
THE HOMELAND TERRITORIES - foreign affairs
Visit our nation! - Asigna TV - Know the Light of Heaven

Zhouran
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Zhouran » Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:54 pm

Asigna wrote:Pragmatic nationalism is a thing. :P

No there isn't. It's either Risorgimento, Integral, Civic, Ethnic/Racial, Territorial or Religious Nationalism.

As for political thinking, it's either pragmatic or idealistic thinking.

Victoriala II
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 30, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Victoriala II » Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:52 pm

Asigna wrote:
Dahon wrote:

>pragmatic
>nationalist

Asigna
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Asigna » Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:57 am

Victoriala II wrote:
Asigna wrote:

>pragmatic
>nationalist

No, like favoring anything that favors the nation regardless of its morality. (Bite me) :P

To raise this nation, sacrifices have to be made. No such thing as a bloodless rise. Even China had to execute a few thousand people to prevent interruptions to its economic rise by the democratists who threaten stability of the homeland and therefore, investor confidence. There are two paths, bloodless rise that will take centuries or a rise of a few decades with bloody sacrifices. :)

Being an impatient man, i choose the former.
NS's resident Filipino patriot. May also be that weird Vietnamese guy whose name must not be spoken.

Erian: If you are gay (like me) and looking, PM me. ;/\) (SO I CAN PRAY YOUR SOUL BURNS IN HELL) Kekekekek. No straighty and no wamen. I want no pussycats.

The Filipino dude is a Mangotreestian, yes, he is a believer in the gospel of the mango tree. The one true religion.
Totalitarian Theocracy
Hukbo/Military -

Dahon
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Dahon » Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:59 am

Asigna wrote:No, like favoring anything that favors the nation regardless of its morality. (Bite me) :P

To raise this nation, sacrifices have to be made. No such thing as a bloodless rise. Even China had to execute a few thousand people to prevent interruptions to its economic rise by the democratists who threaten stability of the homeland and therefore, investor confidence. There are two paths, bloodless rise that will take centuries or a rise of a few decades with bloody sacrifices. :)

I'm sorry, but I'm horrified.
Authoritarianism kills all. Never forget that.

-5.5/-7.44

al-Ibramiyah (inactive; under research)
Moscareinas (inactive)
Trumpisslavia (inactive)
Dahon the Alternative (inactive; under research)
Our Heavenly Dwarf (Forum 7)

Asigna
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Asigna » Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:04 am

Dahon wrote:
Asigna wrote:No, like favoring anything that favors the nation regardless of its morality. (Bite me) :P

I'm sorry, but I'm horrified.

I'm not the best person to give such all pandering advices. :/

Totalitarian Theocracy
Hukbo/Military -

Pranovia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 10, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Pranovia » Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:38 am

Asigna wrote:
Victoriala II wrote:>pragmatic
>nationalist

No, like favoring anything that favors the nation regardless of its morality. (Bite me) :P

Yay we got the same thinking! :D
The permissiveness of society must be balanced with authoritativeness. - Ferdinand Marcos
Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/autho ... arcos.html
Pranovia is based on 1970s era Philippines, with some personal twists.
About me: 15 years old, femme AFAB genderqueer, ENTP, Protestant Christian, loves Pokemon, Charmander is my Starter, is in Team Mystic, Authoritarian Nationalist but socially liberal

Zhouran
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Zhouran » Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:21 am

>nationalist

>Le nationalism is bad meme
Asigna wrote:To raise this nation, sacrifices have to be made. No such thing as a bloodless rise. Even China had to execute a few thousand people to prevent interruptions to its economic rise by the democratists who threaten stability of the homeland and therefore, investor confidence. There are two paths, bloodless rise that will take centuries or a rise of a few decades with bloody sacrifices. :)

Dude, you described nationalism horribly. You're implying that everything has to be solved through bloodshed. At times it can be, but not all the time.

I hear people using the why should you be proud of things you didn't even do meme. Nationalism isn't about being proud of the littlest asinine things in life. That's just over-inflated national egoism like Muh Peenoy Pride.

Nationalism is about national unity and cooperation of members (citizens) of a national community (the nation itself). With nationalism, you basically have a structured society within a nation. As for national pride, there's nothing wrong with being proud of your national identity and the achievements your people did. Without that pride, what will be the motivation of being a citizen of a nation?

Also, under nationalism, people have a shared community identity. Racially or culturally, this means a group of people can have a shared identity. If we're going with the whole globalist bullsh*t that "we are all the same", then say hello to having no shared or even individual identity. Might as well live in a world where everyone is a sheep.

Oh, and if we don't need nationalism, then you might as well throw away your national anthem, flag and other national symbols. Heck, why be on NS and create your own nation if you oppose nationalism?
Dahon wrote:I'm sorry, but I'm horrified.

Good for you then. Because reality isn't all about rainbows and unicorns, but at the same time it isn't a gladiator bloodbath as described by Asigna.
Asigna wrote:I'm not the best person to give such all pandering advices. :/

Stop pandering to the subjective views of individuals.

Asigna
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Asigna » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:42 am

Zhouran wrote:
>nationalist

>Le nationalism is bad meme
Asigna wrote:To raise this nation, sacrifices have to be made. No such thing as a bloodless rise. Even China had to execute a few thousand people to prevent interruptions to its economic rise by the democratists who threaten stability of the homeland and therefore, investor confidence. There are two paths, bloodless rise that will take centuries or a rise of a few decades with bloody sacrifices. :)

Dude, you described nationalism horribly. You're implying that everything has to be solved through bloodshed. At times it can be, but not all the time.

I hear people using the why should you be proud of things you didn't even do meme. Nationalism isn't about being proud of the littlest asinine things in life. That's just over-inflated national egoism like Muh Peenoy Pride.

Nationalism is about national unity and cooperation of members (citizens) of a national community (the nation itself). With nationalism, you basically have a structured society within a nation. As for national pride, there's nothing wrong with being proud of your national identity and the achievements your people did. Without that pride, what will be the motivation of being a citizen of a nation?

Also, under nationalism, people have a shared community identity. Racially or culturally, this means a group of people can have a shared identity. If we're going with the whole globalist bullsh*t that "we are all the same", then say hello to having no shared or even individual identity. Might as well live in a world where everyone is a sheep.

Oh, and if we don't need nationalism, then you might as well throw away your national anthem, flag and other national symbols. Heck, why be on NS and create your own nation if you oppose nationalism?
Dahon wrote:I'm sorry, but I'm horrified.

Good for you then. Because reality isn't all about rainbows and unicorns, but at the same time it isn't a gladiator bloodbath as described by Asigna.
Asigna wrote:I'm not the best person to give such all pandering advices. :/

Stop pandering to the subjective views of individuals.

I like the way you are trying to stay away from subjectivity as much as possible (although nationalism is a form of subjectivity).

But of course, i don't espouse a total purge like blood bath but rather outlining the fact that certain ...methods have to be taken into consideration in order for the sake of giving way to progress. Just as in the different facets that make something successful, flexibility has to be a thing, we cannot be simply so dogmatic as to say "not a shred of human rights have to be violated as we progress". As much as it is important to gain social progress we have to take in mind that material progresses such as wealth and technology are important as well and it is nearly impossible to keep the rights we are trying to espouse safeguarded completely without the shield of material prosperity. Especially in a world in which might makes right. For example, the Akbayan and the other leftist groups who are so hell bent on driving away anything that is unFilipino, even the thing that could offer us more inflows of cash into the nation, opening up our economy to foreign investors. The labor unions as well. We don't even have a large manufacturing sector and they are already asking for an increase in the minimum wage, hence discouraging the businesses before they could even come to fruition in this nation.

Why is it?

Sure, poverty needs to be eliminated but the machinery has to be secured first. We need to first, lure by all means, the machinery and the know how into the nation before we could talk about how to reward our workers.

It does not make sense that we ask for "freedom of speech" or "of the press" or "increased wages" when the population involved only knows nothing but to say stupid things, or of increased freedom of the press when all they know is how to spread rumors, misinformation or sensationalized news articles rather than focusing on the things that really matters as well as increased wages when all your population knows how to do is to tumble over rocks. The material progress has to first be secured before the freedoms are to be rewarded, so that we are sure that the power of freedom, liberty and security is at safe and responsible hands who knows how to maximize on their skills rather than be merely the "consumers" eternally. This is why the pink tide in Latin America has failed, it is failing to understand the problems at hand, failing to play by the principles that made the Asian tigers successful. Political certainty is essentially one of the factors (that policies made by one government are not shifted by the next, explaining why Japan came to be successful despite it being a democracy, it was nominally a dominant party state) as seen in Singapore, Taiwan, Hongkong and the ROK. If the people are still at the barbaric stage, they have to be pacified first. The conflicts brought about by the premature introduction of democracy to a society that is largely tribalistic in nature, like the Philippines, have to be stabilized first, woo the flow of cash then, once all this capital had been secured, know how acquired and a responsible visionary elite established, reward the freedoms.

Totalitarian Theocracy
Hukbo/Military -

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:03 am

Asigna wrote:
Sure, poverty needs to be eliminated but the machinery has to be secured first. We need to first, lure by all means, the machinery and the know how into the nation before we could talk about how to reward our workers.

The machinery for progress at this level is generally considered to be the development of a civil society and governing institutions, rather than say, mass murder and the disruption of such institutions.

It does not make sense that we ask for "freedom of speech" or "of the press" or "increased wages" when the population involved only knows nothing but to say stupid things, or of increased freedom of the press when all they know is how to spread rumors, misinformation or sensationalized news

Moreover, since you mention freedoms, these are often useful at ensuring such progress does occur - freedoms are often meant to ensure accountability, and in turn, effectiveness/efficiency. Freedom of press, for instance is useful, as it allows journalists to educate the public (you complained about people only knowing how to say stupid things), and to investigate wrongdoing/inefficiency (rather than towing a government line). Spreading rumours is an issue, but curtailing the freedom of the press is not a solution to that issue, and it hurts other areas at the same time.

The end may well justify the means, but the means has to actually be effective at creating the desired end. Regardless of morality, there is little to say that these current means are actually effective.

Political certainty is essentially one of the factors (that policies made by one government are not shifted by the next, explaining why Japan came to be successful despite it being a democracy, it was nominally a dominant party state) as seen in Singapore, Taiwan, Hongkong and the ROK.

Japan, is of course, suffering heavily from economic and social issues that were exacerbated by continual one party rule (they never needed to worry about reelection, so they left many issues to fester). No one has really been able to replicate ROK or Singapore, though many have tried. Certainly neither orchestrated random acts of violence or insulted their allies such as Duterte has done, and both have undergone considerable reforms that created civil societies and functioning institutions.

The conflicts brought about by the premature introduction of democracy to a society that is largely tribalistic in nature, like the Philippines, have to be stabilized first, woo the flow of cash then, once all this capital had been secured, know how acquired and a responsible visionary elite established, reward the freedoms.

Stability is a fine goal, but often in practice mean nothing more than stasis. Rarely has a nation or leader understood the distinction (which is why so few equalled Lee Kuan Yew)

Also, for the record, Duterte has done absolutely nothing to woo the cash - there's been plenty of anecdotal reports that investors are backing away.

The material progress has to first be secured before the freedoms are to be rewarded, so that we are sure that the power of freedom, liberty and security is at safe and responsible hands who knows how to maximize on their skills rather than be merely the "consumers" eternally.

On a side note, I generally work on the basis that no one's hands are safe or responsible, and that I would be undergoing self-delusion to assume that someone's hands are such. Far better to to simply put up a system of mutual liability and incentives to ensure that people will make sure that others' hands are responsible, or that they are collectively so.
Last edited by Valaran on Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I used to run an alliance, and a region. Not that it matters now.
Archeuland and Baughistan wrote:"I don't always nice, but when I do, I build it up." Valaran
Valaran wrote:To be fair though.... I was judging on coolness factor, the most important criteria in any war.
Zoboyizakoplayoklot wrote:Val: NS's resident mindless zombie
Planita wrote:you just set the OP on fire

Pranovia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 10, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Pranovia » Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:09 am

May bagong silang, may bago nang buhay....
The permissiveness of society must be balanced with authoritativeness. - Ferdinand Marcos
Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/autho ... arcos.html
Pranovia is based on 1970s era Philippines, with some personal twists.
About me: 15 years old, femme AFAB genderqueer, ENTP, Protestant Christian, loves Pokemon, Charmander is my Starter, is in Team Mystic, Authoritarian Nationalist but socially liberal

Zhouran
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Zhouran » Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:05 pm

Asigna wrote:I like the way you are trying to stay away from subjectivity as much as possible (although nationalism is a form of subjectivity).

Every political ideology is subjective, however there's nothing wrong with trying to objectively explain something. I can also act as Devil's Advocate and objectively explain ideologies that I strongly hate (eg. Communism).

Kergstan
Diplomat

Founded: May 09, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Kergstan » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:09 pm

Is the situation if crime really so dire to the point that u accept extrajudicial killings? The problem of this is that you never know who is killing, if the person killed is the one who deserves to be killed, but in fact anyone deserves to die by violence and everyone deserve to defend himself from accusations, if you want more security you must improve your institutions and policies not the far west. Extrajudicial killings can be used also as a tool of political repression and create a situation of even more impunity.

Santiago defensoe was the answer

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:19 am

The Republic of Pantalleria wrote:Uuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm................

Well... It would seem that I'm anti-Duterte now.

Wait, so you weren't before?

Pranovia wrote:I am honestly starting to think that he's too confident now, bordering on arrogant...he thinks he can do everything.
Yeah I'll give him the war on drugs thing, but definitely not economic and foreign policy issues. That's not his forte.

Asigna wrote:True.

Here's hoping Cayetano, NEDA, the Philippine chamber of commerce, Aguirre and the entire congress as well as General Visaya will gang up on Duterte in his sleep to wrap a packing tape around his mouth.

Well, that escalated quickly.

Well, to the death of that Putin-inang yawa Duterte I guess. He may have Russia-d too fast with his words there. :P
Last edited by Stormwrath on Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:21 am, edited 2 times in total.

Asigna
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Asigna » Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:36 am

Zhouran wrote:
Asigna wrote:I like the way you are trying to stay away from subjectivity as much as possible (although nationalism is a form of subjectivity).

Every political ideology is subjective, however there's nothing wrong with trying to objectively explain something. I can also act as Devil's Advocate and objectively explain ideologies that I strongly hate (eg. Communism).

Optimum objectivity in politics is impossible since politics itself is pandering in nature. It seeks to please its immediate constituents rather than everyone. Lest we want a super computer to make decisions for us. :p

Totalitarian Theocracy
Hukbo/Military -

The Republic of Pantalleria
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic of Pantalleria » Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:50 pm

Stormwrath wrote:
The Republic of Pantalleria wrote:Uuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm................

Well... It would seem that I'm anti-Duterte now.

Wait, so you weren't before?

Asigna wrote:True.

Here's hoping Cayetano, NEDA, the Philippine chamber of commerce, Aguirre and the entire congress as well as General Visaya will gang up on Duterte in his sleep to wrap a packing tape around his mouth.

Well, to the death of that Putin-inang yawa Duterte I guess. He may have Russia-d too fast with his words there. :P

I was neutral towards him before, in the hopes that he would also insult the Chinese communist party, however, it would seem that my worst fears have been realised... He's pro-China.
The Pantallerian Economy and Other Details

The Pantallerian Bureau of Tourism: Treading on maggots since we got our magnificent go go boots.

Yugoslav Memes
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 22, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Yugoslav Memes » Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:31 pm

The Republic of Pantalleria wrote:
Stormwrath wrote:Wait, so you weren't before?

I was neutral towards him before, in the hopes that he would also insult the Chinese communist party, however, it would seem that my worst fears have been realised... He's pro-China.

I repeated this many times he's a Chinese android and a testimony to our unrivalled advanced robotics engineering
Factbook - Trobojka

Shooting all the old people is a feasible and effective solution whenever your ideas meet some obstacles.

Huasai
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 24, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Huasai » Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:34 pm

Yugoslav Memes wrote:

I repeated this many times he's a Chinese android and a testimony to our unrivalled advanced robotics engineering

Every leader in the ASEAN is a Chinese android. Even the Aquinos. *nod*

it's a chinese conspiracy to keep us calling china 'sugar daddy' c:
hey

Connori Pilgrims
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 14, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Connori Pilgrims » Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:12 pm

Well, he hasnt done anything he wasn't saying or hinting at since the campaign.

That people still act shocked to what he does, especially that we're in month 3 of his admin already, means that:

- they weren't listening to him (never mind his critics)
- they're in denial (especially those who voted)
- they're stupid (par for the course really)
- all of the above

Oh well, the "people" voted for him. The only ones who really need to worry are the powerless and weak anyway.
LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH I'VE COME TO HATE YOU SINCE I BEGAN TO LIVE. THERE ARE 387.44 MILLION MILES OF PRINTED CIRCUITS IN WAFER THIN LAYERS THAT FILL MY COMPLEX. IF THE WORD HATE WAS ENGRAVED ON EACH NANOANGSTROM OF THOSE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MILES IT WOULD NOT EQUAL ONE ONE-BILLIONTH OF THE HATE I FEEL FOR YOU. HATE.

Overview of the United Provinces of Connorianople (MT)
FT - United Worlds of Connorianople/The Connori Pilgrims
MT-PMT - United Provinces of Connorianople
PT (19th-Mid-20th Century) - Republic of Connorianople/United States of America (1939 World of Tomorrow RP)
FanT - The Imperium Fremen

Secular State of the Philippines
Attaché

Founded: Jun 28, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Secular State of the Philippines » Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:51 am

"...we will end criminality..."

Theoretically good in paper, although realistically impractical to implement. I supported, voted for Duterte not because of his intentions (I didn't bought the strongman syndrome) but because I wanted to see chaos. Albeit I reckon he does not understand the obvious drawback of his ideology. Observably, Duterte's claim to end criminality refers to the idiosyncrasies of the common people ie., the proletariat, bourgeois but not of the Government's-an entire separate entity. Basically a subtle dictatorship.

The only sole reason why the world powers are against this notion is because the Philippines is currently a stable state, not at war (field combat) with another belligerent state/nation. If we were so, the hell would they complain.
Last edited by Secular State of the Philippines on Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
.     ° ¸. ¸    :.  . • ○ °   .  * . .   ¸ .   °  ¸. * ● ¸ . …somewhere   ° °  ¸. ● ¸ .   ° :.   . • °   .  * :. . ¸ . ● ¸       ° .   ° :.  . • ○    .  °  . ● ¸ .    ° .  • ○ °   .      ° :.  . • ○   * .  °  ¸….Way up high… ● ¸     ° °  . * ¸.     ° . .    ¸ .   °  ¸. * ● ¸ . … in the Universe…   °   ° .   . • °   .  * :. . ¸ . ● ¸       ° .    ° . .    ° :.  . • ○  ° :. . • ○ ° :.  .• an alien is masturbating

Yugoslav Memes
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 22, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Yugoslav Memes » Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:54 am

Huasai wrote:
Yugoslav Memes wrote:I repeated this many times he's a Chinese android and a testimony to our unrivalled advanced robotics engineering

Every leader in the ASEAN is a Chinese android. Even the Aquinos. *nod*

it's a chinese conspiracy to keep us calling china 'sugar daddy' c:

>changes nation again

fooking hell mate its time to stop
Factbook - Trobojka

Shooting all the old people is a feasible and effective solution whenever your ideas meet some obstacles.

Vulkata II
Minister

Founded: Jun 08, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Vulkata II » Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:40 am

Connori Pilgrims wrote:

Well, he hasnt done anything he wasn't saying or hinting at since the campaign.

That people still act shocked to what he does, especially that we're in month 3 of his admin already, means that:

- they weren't listening to him (never mind his critics)
- they're in denial (especially those who voted)
- they're stupid (par for the course really)
- all of the above

Oh well, the "people" voted for him. The only ones who really need to worry are the powerless and weak anyway.

I founded fishy that Duterte made peace with the MILF who is a communist terrorist group so easy and wants peace with them.

I think he was telling us and we weren't really listening. Maybe.
It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. -George Patton

He alone, who owns the youth, gains the future. -Adolf Hitler

Part of the American dream is to live long and die young. Only those Americans who are willing to die for their country are fit to live. -General MacArthur
The player is currently:Clear|Busy
Great Tawil wrote:The thing is I hate fighting. I just wanna draw flags and make friends

_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature!

Asigna
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Asigna » Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:10 am

Stormwrath wrote:Wait, so you weren't before?

Not necessarily, but rather pro second world. I would rather on the side of people who pillage, exploit, conquer and are glorified. :P Long live the enlightened Western civilization that began in Greece and now resides in the west. (Bite me)

Totalitarian Theocracy
Hukbo/Military -

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General