NATION

PASSWORD

Looking for a new region.

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)
Russkiiskaya
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 04, 2014
Ex-Nation

Looking for a new region.

Postby Russkiiskaya » Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:35 pm

Okay. Here's what happened.
My region was just everything you could want. It had an offsite forum, a map, 60-70 nations (although half of them puppets)... :)
Two prominent nations got into a feud and left the region, taking about half of the nations with them. :mad:
In the chaos, I left to form my own region, a temporary region for safety. :unsure:
And now, seeing as how my old region may not ever be the same again and may even dissolve... :shock:
...I ask that you lead the way for finding me a new home.

I ask for a region with:
40-70 nations (a few above or below the limit won't really matter, and I do not care if half of them are puppets)
Democratic in nature and welcome for all nations. Ideally a peaceful Slavic region with no commies, but I don't really care.
Ideally, it would have a map of the region and some offsite forums.
I don't really care if it's password-protected or not, but ideally it should to be protected from raiders and outsiders so that I don't have to worry about this thing again.
Last edited by Russkiiskaya on Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Славься, Отечество! Русскийская!
Be glorious, Fatherland! Russkiiskaya!

RP Population: 145,000,000

Huangdiist Union
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Huangdiist Union » Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:40 pm

There aren't any reigions with significant offsite forums.

Russkiiskaya
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Russkiiskaya » Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:40 pm

Huangdiist Union wrote:There aren't any reigions with significant offsite forums.

That part doesn't really matter anyways. But my old region used to have one.

Shofercia
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 22, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Shofercia » Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:18 pm

Slavic Region? I think this might be good for ya: http://www.nationstates.net/region=slavya :D
Come, learn about Russian Culture! Bring Vodka and Ushanka. Interested in Slavic Culture? Fill this out.
Stonk Power! (North) Kosovo is (a de facto part of) Serbia and Crimea is (a de facto part of) Russia
I used pronouns until the mods made using wrong pronouns warnable, so I use names instead; if you see malice there, that's entirely on you, and if pronouns are no longer warnable, I'll go back to using them

Russkiiskaya
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Russkiiskaya » Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:27 pm

I'm joining.

Return to General