NATION

PASSWORD

Greek Leftist murdered by Golden Dawn Members

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Altarak
Envoy

Founded: Aug 31, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Altarak » Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:56 am

DrakoBlaria wrote:

Emm no... don't, just don't

We all know how unstable Greece is :p
Góðu um föðurland, dýrð þjóð okkar.

Hello there, estimated [[add your name here]]. Gimme cookiez.

DrakoBlaria
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 31, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby DrakoBlaria » Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:57 am

The IASM wrote:Can adjust create the Ottoman Empire again and just exterminate those nazis please?

Do you guys have to make this offensive statements every time something happens in Greece?
And the Ottomans have butchered more Greeks than those "nazis" could have ever hoped to, so just stop
Kleomentia wrote:Almighty Hellenic Overlord of Slavya, he who is the son of Zeus and the father of Greekishness.
When Greeks stop being nationalists, they stop being Greeks
ABOUT ME:
Male, Greek Nationalist, Orthodox Christian, State Capitalist
EU, communism, abortion, Greek/Turkish friendship, NATO, illegal immigration, Globalism, FYROM, gay marriage
Enosis, Megali Idea, Putin, Guns, Nationalism, Equallity, Kurdistan, Assyria
Economic Left/Right: -5.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 1.74

Camelza
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Camelza » Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:58 am

Altarak wrote:
Ayreonia wrote:That'll send the right message.

"You killed one of our guys, now we're going to butcher all of you!"

Lovely.

It has happened before with tragic results

No, this is not at all the situation Ayreonia described. The civil war happened because "white terror" groups started buthcering democratic civilians and the British Army landed on Athens starting a second occupation. The Left-wing parties of Greece had agreed to a democratic solution which was never implemented because the King feared(and was probably right) that the left-wing parties would gain a resounding victory.

DrakoBlaria
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby DrakoBlaria » Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:58 am

Camelza wrote:

No, this is not at all the situation Ayreonia described. The civil war happened because "white terror" groups started buthcering democratic civilians and the British Army landed on Athens starting a second occupation. The Left-wing parties of Greece had agreed to a democratic solution which was never implemented because the King feared(and was probably right) that the left-wing parties would gain a resounding victory.

There was no "civil war". There were only gang wars of leftists terrorising Greek citizens
Kleomentia wrote:Almighty Hellenic Overlord of Slavya, he who is the son of Zeus and the father of Greekishness.
ABOUT ME:
EU, communism, abortion, Greek/Turkish friendship, NATO, illegal immigration, Globalism, FYROM, gay marriage

Camelza
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Camelza » Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:01 am

DrakoBlaria wrote:
Camelza wrote:No, this is not at all the situation Ayreonia described. The civil war happened because "white terror" groups started buthcering democratic civilians and the British Army landed on Athens starting a second occupation. The Left-wing parties of Greece had agreed to a democratic solution which was never implemented because the King feared(and was probably right) that the left-wing parties would gain a resounding victory.

There was no "civil war". There were only gang wars of leftists terrorising Greek citizens

It's amazing how the propaganda of the Colonels' junta still manages to find believers.

Ayreonia
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 21, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Ayreonia » Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:02 am

DrakoBlaria wrote:
Ayreonia wrote:That'll send the right message.

"You killed one of our guys, now we're going to butcher all of you!"

Lovely.

As I said, many leftists are threatening via the internet and there is going to be a protest in the street where the murder occured (it is a main street filled with stores)

Oh, dear. I do hope they have enough sense not to start thrashing the place up.
Images likely to cause widespread offense, such as the swastika, are not permitted as national flags. Please see the One-Stop Rules Shop ("Acceptable Flag Policy").

Photoshopped birds flipping the bird not acceptable.

DrakoBlaria
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby DrakoBlaria » Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:03 am

Ayreonia wrote:
DrakoBlaria wrote:
As I said, many leftists are threatening via the internet and there is going to be a protest in the street where the murder occured (it is a main street filled with stores)

Me to, I mean, I LIVE THERE!

And niah, nothing is going to happen. Oh, and the communist party is of course, going to protest on its own in a remote area of the street away from the other parties.
Last edited by DrakoBlaria on Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
ABOUT ME:

Camelza
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Camelza » Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:04 am

Ayreonia wrote:
DrakoBlaria wrote:

Don't take the word of a die-hard supporter of Golden Dawn for granted ...just saying.

Ayreonia
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 21, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Ayreonia » Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:04 am

DrakoBlaria wrote:
Ayreonia wrote:Oh, dear. I do hope they have enough sense not to start thrashing the place up.

And niah, nothing is going to happen. Oh, and the communist party is of course, going to protest on its own in a remote area of the street away from the other parties.

You live by the place where the murder occurred? Shit, man.
Images likely to cause widespread offense, such as the swastika, are not permitted as national flags. Please see the One-Stop Rules Shop ("Acceptable Flag Policy").

Photoshopped birds flipping the bird not acceptable.

L Ron Cupboard
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby L Ron Cupboard » Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:06 am

Fascists behaving as they always do. Trying to control other people's thinking through violence and intimidation because they cannot do it through debate.
A leopard in every home, you know it makes sense.

DrakoBlaria
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby DrakoBlaria » Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:06 am

Camelza wrote:
Ayreonia wrote:Oh, dear. I do hope they have enough sense not to start thrashing the place up.

Don't take the word of a die-hard supporter of Golden Dawn for granted ...just saying.

I am not a die hard supporter.
Απλά μου αρέσει να κοροιδεύω τα Αμερικανάκια λίγο. Κρίμα για το παιδί όμως. Και ότι είπα εκτός από αυτό για τον εμφύλιο είναι αλήθεια.
ABOUT ME:

Greed and Death
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 20, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Greed and Death » Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:07 am

In other news due to the shortage of police officers the police have accepted Golden Dawn's offer to assist with security during the 48 hour strike.
"Trying to solve the healthcare problem by mandating people buy insurance is like trying to solve the homeless problem by mandating people buy a house."(paraphrase from debate with Hilary Clinton)
Barack Obama

DrakoBlaria
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby DrakoBlaria » Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:07 am

Ayreonia wrote:
DrakoBlaria wrote:

You live by the place where the murder occurred? Shit, man.

Yeah, it is a couple blocks away.
ABOUT ME:

Altarak
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Altarak » Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:08 am

DrakoBlaria wrote:
Camelza wrote:Don't take the word of a die-hard supporter of Golden Dawn for granted ...just saying.

Απλά μου αρέσει να κοροιδεύω τα Αμερικανάκια λίγο. Κρίμα για το παιδί όμως. Και ότι είπα εκτός από αυτό για τον εμφύλιο είναι αλήθεια.

Σκατά αλήθεια είναι αλλά τέλος πάντων..........

Thing is, Golden Dawn has been severely hit with this, and we dont know what the response of ANTARSYA will be. I mean, they could always ambush a GD member for 'revenge' and I think thats a serious possibility.

Camelza
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Camelza » Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:09 am

DrakoBlaria wrote:
Camelza wrote:Don't take the word of a die-hard supporter of Golden Dawn for granted ...just saying.

Ναι, αλλά με το να κανεις τραγική την κατάσταση δεν καταφέρνεις κάτι.
Και ναι είναι όντως κρίμα.

Let's hope something good will come out of this, like the fall of G.D's popularity.

DrakoBlaria
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby DrakoBlaria » Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:10 am

Altarak wrote:
DrakoBlaria wrote:

Σκατά αλήθεια είναι αλλά τέλος πάντων..........

Thing is, Golden Dawn has been severely hit with this, and we dont know what the response of ANTARSYA will be. I mean, they could always ambush a GD member for 'revenge' and I think thats a serious possibility.

This is what I am scared of. Actually I am sure it will happen. ANTARSYA however sais that "We shouldn't act like those with no brains did" but their supporters may have other views.

Just hope it doesn't happen near my house. And what I said was the truth mate apart from that about the civil war which is more complex. What do you disagree with?
Last edited by DrakoBlaria on Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
ABOUT ME:

DrakoBlaria
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby DrakoBlaria » Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:11 am

Camelza wrote:
DrakoBlaria wrote:

Ναι, αλλά με το να κανεις τραγική την κατάσταση δεν καταφέρνεις κάτι.

Let's hope something good will come out of this, like the fall of G.D's popularity.

Niah, I really doubt anything will happen to their voting pool. This ain't the first murder their supporters are associated with.
Τι έγινε στα γραφεία της περιοχής σου;
ABOUT ME:

Altarak
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Altarak » Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:13 am

DrakoBlaria wrote:
Altarak wrote:Σκατά αλήθεια είναι αλλά τέλος πάντων..........

This is what I am scared of. Actually I am sure it will happen. ANTARSYA however sais that "We shouldn't act like those with no brains did" but their supporters may have other views.

Just hope it doesn't happen near my house. And what I said was the truth mate apart from that about the civil war which is more complex. What do you disagree with?

Of course it will happen, their leadership hardly managed to control themselfs.

For the civil war refference you made, I disagree with the fact you clearly pointed the ΔΣΕ as the clear agressor, completely excluding the events before.

Magnifico Tropico
Bureaucrat

Founded: Sep 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Magnifico Tropico » Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:14 am

See, they should've just agreed to the Megali Idea. If the Greeks had Constantinople, they wouldn't be so butthurt all the time.
Primarily based off the video game Tropico 4 by Kalypso Media,
minor influences include Tropico 3 and Tropico 5
¡Viva El Presidente! ¡Viva Tropico!
Music fit for any Presidente!
Yorkopolis wrote:Most conspiracy theories are quite a lot of bullshit, quite frankly.
Wisconsin9 wrote:The only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a 60-ton armored death machine, or an airstrike.

Altarak
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Altarak » Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:15 am

Magnifico Tropico wrote:See, they should've just agreed to the Megali Idea. If the Greeks had Constantinople, they wouldn't be so butthurt all the time.

Ehh.....what?

How is Megali Idea associated with all this shit?

DrakoBlaria
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby DrakoBlaria » Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:15 am

Altarak wrote:
DrakoBlaria wrote:

Of course it will happen, their leadership hardly managed to control themselfs.

For the civil war refference you made, I disagree with the fact you clearly pointed the ΔΣΕ as the clear agressor, completely excluding the events before.

I said that everything I said was the truth apart from the Civil War thingy :P
As I said, it is a looong talk. Though I do believe the communists are to blame. Well that is a topic for an other thread
ABOUT ME:

Altarak
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Altarak » Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:16 am

DrakoBlaria wrote:
Altarak wrote:Of course it will happen, their leadership hardly managed to control themselfs.

I said that everything I said was the truth apart from the Civil War thingy :P
As I said, it is a looong talk. Though I do believe the communists are to blame. Well that is a topic for an other thread

Indeed

DrakoBlaria
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby DrakoBlaria » Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:16 am

Altarak wrote:
Magnifico Tropico wrote:See, they should've just agreed to the Megali Idea. If the Greeks had Constantinople, they wouldn't be so butthurt all the time.

Ehh.....what?

How is Megali Idea associated with all this shit?

Oh please, just let them show off their historical knoweldge that has nothing to do with the subject

inb4 give Greece to Turkey, America should bring democracy
Last edited by DrakoBlaria on Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
ABOUT ME:

Camelza
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Camelza » Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:16 am

DrakoBlaria wrote:
Camelza wrote:Ναι, αλλά με το να κανεις τραγική την κατάσταση δεν καταφέρνεις κάτι.

Niah, I really doubt anything will happen to their voting pool. This ain't the first murder their supporters are associated with.

The people took over the offices and told Ilias Iliopoulos(GD's mp) to abandon the party.

DrakoBlaria
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby DrakoBlaria » Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:19 am

Camelza wrote:
DrakoBlaria wrote:

The people took over the offices and told Ilias Iliopoulos(GD's mp) to abandon the party.

Oh boy... well, foreign media were already calling the fight in Perama an assassination attempt with the goal of bringing civil war to Greece, I really wanna see what they will be saying about this
ABOUT ME:

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General