NATION

PASSWORD

What do you look like? II

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Sucrati
Senator

Founded: Jun 05, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Sucrati » Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:07 pm

Armenia II wrote:
Sucrati wrote:
That's not what I meant at all. Get your mind out of the gutter.

I meant that a girl who isn't related to you one way or another views you like a brother.

I may be an American, but come on!

Context seems to be somewhat important in this type of discussion...

Back on topic...

Always with the dark photos, I think I'll do my own when the sun goes down.

It's from poor lighting on my bunk when I'm not driving in my truck. Can't help it if they come out darker than intended.
Economic Left/Right: 7.12; Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.92
George Washington wrote:"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."

Transnapastain
Retired Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Transnapastain » Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:28 pm

San Leggera wrote:
Gallade wrote:I don't know why you're so worried about friendzones Trans. You're a married man! ;)

This should explain why.
A long time ago (before November 2012), in a galaxy far, far away (Ohio), Trans was the King of the Friendzone. He ruled over the many men and women who were united in their friendships, with not a care in the world.

But one day, he was drunk. And the evil Lord Sedgistan of Modland was bored. Sedgistan's Army decided to mount an invasion of the Friendzonian kingdom, with General Crazy Girl as his right-hand-woman. They charged into battle, with the Modlandian forces having only one goal - kidnap Transapastain. The Friendzonians fled to escape their dooms, no match for the Banhammers and DEATswords of the opposition; and the King of the Friendzone was captured.

Trans was held captive in the basement of one Reploid Seductions with a hangover. A brilliant flash of purple appeared, and in front of him stood the Modlanian Overqueen, [violet]. She faced him with an ultimatum - join the Modland, embrace their powers to become one of them and destroy the Friendzone piece by piece, or be her plaything for an eternity with several body parts maimed beyond recovery, to live an infinite life of pain.

Needless to say, Trans, unable to think clearly from his dehydration, chose the former option; and the Friendzone was changed forever. What had once been the most innocent and happy of places was now a realm of despair and desperation - the home to those cast aside by the ones they desired to become simply their friends. [violet] injected Trans with a syringe of a black, tarry substance - known simply as Evil. He was cursed to serve her demands for as long as she saw fit. And what better place to start than by sabotaging his former Kingdom?

I legitimately lol'd, like, a lot.

Edit: Jesus Christ, I didn't think a simple joke playing off the "Friend Zone" thing was going to turn into a page and a half of bitching...twas a joke, ya'll. My bad.
Last edited by Transnapastain on Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Soldati Senza Confini
Post Kaiser

Founded: Mar 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Soldati Senza Confini » Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:00 pm

Not again one of these "friend zone" talks -_-

Ok, I have been attracted to women, but they are my friends too and I see nothing wrong with that. Fuck, I am willing to say my attractions-turned-friends result in closer friendships and relationships than just women who I feel attracted to.

Generally though, I would rather put a friendship as a base for a relationship rather than "trying to hit that" because more than likely sex isn't gonna do too much for you, a well rounded relationship does. Yes, I am what you may or may not consider a Nice Guy but in context I guess you may call me more a good man rather than a nice guy. Good men still exist, and we don't need to label ourselves as "Nice Guys (TM)"' or some other shit like that.

Then again, I am generally attractive, and I have a charming personality, so I have no issues being liked by women, I just have no clue how to approach them and even more to the point, I don't feel financially ready or skill wise ready to embark on one (well, fuck, I just find it embarrassing not having a car, alright? Once I do have a car though all bets are off :D )
Soldati senza confini: Better than an iPod in shuffle more with 20,000 songs.
Tekania wrote:Welcome to NSG, where informed opinions get to bump-heads with ignorant ideology under the pretense of an equal footing.

"When it’s a choice of putting food on the table, or thinking about your morals, it’s easier to say you’d think about your morals, but only if you’ve never faced that decision." - Anastasia Richardson

Current Goal: Flesh out nation factbook.

Gallade
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jul 14, 2009
Anarchy

Postby Gallade » Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:06 am

The Blaatschapen wrote:
Gallade wrote:

So much grr-face.

That requires a picture.

Grr-face.
|| Miss me with that factional BS || RIP Dyakovo. You were a true friend, you will be forever missed. ||

Français, en guerriers magnanimes, portez ou retenez vos coups! Épargnez ces tristes victimes à regret s'armant contre nous
My TG box is for friends, not food
Feel like making a direct change rather than just bickering over crises?
Help give orphaned children a safe environment to grow
Combat Homelessness

Disserbia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Disserbia » Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:09 am

Gallade wrote:
The Blaatschapen wrote:
That requires a picture.

Grr-face.

I wish I could die my hair blonde without destroying it... :( btw. You're really pretty.
You can't spell scat fetish without catfish.
Mollary wrote:Hate and alcohol can unite most people.

Souriya Al-Assad wrote:One does not simply Mossad The Assad.

New Maldorainia wrote:Dissy likes touching my walruses.

The Blaatschapen wrote:Remember, birthdays are good for you. The more you have, the longer you'll live.
Funniest shit on this shite
fakbuk and other random shit
PC:
Economic Left/Right: 3.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.00
PS:
Right: 1.45
Libertarian: 6.22
Non-interventionist: 5.82
Cultural liberal: 2.23
PT:
democratic National Liberal
In a more sane world I'd be a moderate Republican.

Anachronous Rex
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 14, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Anachronous Rex » Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:12 am

Disserbia wrote:

I wish I could die my hair blonde without destroying it... :( btw. You're really pretty.

Admittedly I have only seen you from behind while wearing a hood, but I thought your hair looked quite nice.
My humor is like church wine: dry and tasteless.
If you are not sure if I am being serious, assume that I am not.

Summer is coming...

Gallade
Khan of Spam

Anarchy

Postby Gallade » Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:15 am

Disserbia wrote:

Don't. The effort to take care of bleached hair is immense. I'll be stripping it out soon; I guess I have to live with the fact i'm a brunette!
|| Miss me with that factional BS || RIP Dyakovo. You were a true friend, you will be forever missed. ||

Français, en guerriers magnanimes, portez ou retenez vos coups! Épargnez ces tristes victimes à regret s'armant contre nous
Combat Homelessness

Soldati Senza Confini
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Soldati Senza Confini » Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:21 am

Gallade wrote:Don't. The effort to take care of bleached hair is immense. I'll be stripping it out soon; I guess I have to live with the fact i'm a brunette!

I can say with certainty that I prefer women who take care of their natural hair far more than women who try to change the appearance of their hair.

Natural hair is beautiful regardless of color or type. I mean, as a guy I could give a crap less about a woman's hair type of color as long as they have it shiny and well taken care of. But that's me.
Tekania wrote:Welcome to NSG, where informed opinions get to bump-heads with ignorant ideology under the pretense of an equal footing.

"When it’s a choice of putting food on the table, or thinking about your morals, it’s easier to say you’d think about your morals, but only if you’ve never faced that decision." - Anastasia Richardson

Gallade
Khan of Spam

Anarchy

Postby Gallade » Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:35 am

Soldati senza confini wrote:
Gallade wrote:Don't. The effort to take care of bleached hair is immense. I'll be stripping it out soon; I guess I have to live with the fact i'm a brunette!

I can say with certainty that I prefer women who take care of their natural hair far more than women who try to change the appearance of their hair.

Natural hair is beautiful regardless of color or type. I mean, as a guy I could give a crap less about a woman's hair type of color as long as they have it shiny and well taken care of. But that's me.

I personally started bleaching to try and thin out my hair. Many a hairbrush got lost in my locks over the years. I liked the colour though, so I tend to alternate between brunette and blonde depending on my mood or the season.

Combat Homelessness

Soldati Senza Confini
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Soldati Senza Confini » Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:44 am

Gallade wrote:I personally started bleaching to try and thin out my hair. Many a hairbrush got lost in my locks over the years. I liked the colour though, so I tend to alternate between brunette and blonde depending on my mood or the season.

That's not bad. I personally have curly hair when long, so I tend to treat it with care. And my hair is black xD. I mean, changing colors is not bad, but if you thin out your hair I've known horror stories of going bald O.o which to me that's awful xD and I don't do it anyways because I am prone to hair loss because I suffer from psoriasis.

Right now it's short, and while my curls are not necessarily visible (damn you loose, curly hair!) I wouldn't change my hair's appearance for anything xD it's rather nice to know the type of hair I got :3

DesAnges
Post Czar

Founded: Nov 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby DesAnges » Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:24 am

Soldati senza confini wrote:Not again one of these "friend zone" talks -_-

Ok, I have been attracted to women, but they are my friends too and I see nothing wrong with that. Fuck, I am willing to say my attractions-turned-friends result in closer friendships and relationships than just women who I feel attracted to.

Generally though, I would rather put a friendship as a base for a relationship rather than "trying to hit that" because more than likely sex isn't gonna do too much for you, a well rounded relationship does. Yes, I am what you may or may not consider a Nice Guy but in context I guess you may call me more a good man rather than a nice guy. Good men still exist, and we don't need to label ourselves as "Nice Guys (TM)"' or some other shit like that.

Then again, I am generally attractive, and I have a charming personality, so I have no issues being liked by women, I just have no clue how to approach them and even more to the point, I don't feel financially ready or skill wise ready to embark on one (well, fuck, I just find it embarrassing not having a car, alright? Once I do have a car though all bets are off :D )

"Nice Guys" are the people Aal describes on the previous page - "nice guys" are just people who aren't assholes the majority of the time. So normal people, really.
My name is Kim-Jong Ayatollah, and I'm a big boy. I'm ten and three-quarters. I have high levels of respect for this man. <3<32 NSG, two pages into a debate
@Iseabbv Don't @ me

The Blaatschapen
Technical Moderator

Anarchy

Postby The Blaatschapen » Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:27 am

Gallade wrote:
The Blaatschapen wrote:
That requires a picture.

Grr-face.

*cowers*
The Blaatschapen should resign

DesAnges
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby DesAnges » Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:28 am

The Blaatschapen wrote:

*cowers*

Is it just me that can't open that link?
My name is Kim-Jong Ayatollah, and I'm a big boy. I'm ten and three-quarters. I have high levels of respect for this man. <3<32 NSG, two pages into a debate
@Iseabbv Don't @ me

The Blaatschapen
Technical Moderator

Anarchy

Postby The Blaatschapen » Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:30 am

DesAnges wrote:
The Blaatschapen wrote:
*cowers*

I can open it. No clue if others can or cannot.
The Blaatschapen should resign

Gallade
Khan of Spam

Anarchy

Postby Gallade » Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:31 am

DesAnges wrote:
The Blaatschapen wrote:
*cowers*

Odd. I've never found imageshack to be finicky.

Clearly this is your fault. For shame.

Combat Homelessness

DesAnges
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby DesAnges » Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:32 am

Gallade wrote:
DesAnges wrote:Is it just me that can't open that link?

Odd. I've never found imageshack to be finicky.

I apologise, Madam. I shall have myself taken away and executed immediately.

Where's Trans when you need him?
@Iseabbv Don't @ me

Transnapastain
Retired Moderator

Postby Transnapastain » Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:47 am

DesAnges wrote:
Gallade wrote:Odd. I've never found imageshack to be finicky.

I apologise, Madam. I shall have myself taken away and executed immediately.

No where to be found.

ON TOPIC!

And probably one of the best

I barely even recall this...I know at what point in the night this occurred, but I do not recall this image, or the 7 other images on my phone, being taken.

Having a beer at the Def Leppard concert

From my trip down to Newport:

For those who didn't know, I became a horse over the Christmas holiday.

The whole family at Christmas, first is '11, second is '12. I'm in the pale green in the middle.

ImageImage
Last edited by Transnapastain on Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Founded: Feb 03, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:55 am

Damn Trans, you're about 8x younger in person than you are in my head.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Esternial
Retired Moderator

Founded: May 09, 2009

Postby Esternial » Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:59 am

The Blaatschapen wrote:

*cowers*

Now we're dead.

Thanks Obama.

Algonquin Ascendancy
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 25, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Algonquin Ascendancy » Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:59 am

Gallade wrote:
The Blaatschapen wrote:
That requires a picture.

Grr-face.

Vous êtes trésor sexy...
• Call me Makki. •
Des: "Humanity: fucking awesome."
My name is Makkitotosimew, I am an Algonquin Separatist and also support the Quebec Separatist movement for purely pragmatic reasons. I am a member of the First Peoples National Party of Canada.
I worship Manitou, the Great Spirit. Mahinga is my spirit guide. All life is sacred and should be treated with respect. As such, I am opposed to sport hunting and factory farming.
I am a Democratic Syndicalist.
I am a 23 year old polyamorous, pansexual woman.
My Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -8.38 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.05

Transnapastain
Retired Moderator

Postby Transnapastain » Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:00 am

G-Tech Corporation wrote:Damn Trans, you're about 8x younger in person than you are in my head.

Yay for giving off the impression I'm an old dude....as opposed to a getting old dude? :P

Esternial
Retired Moderator

Founded: May 09, 2009

Postby Esternial » Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:02 am

Algonquin Ascendancy wrote:

Vous êtes trésor sexy...

Gallade, from Kelloggs.

A delicious treat with chocolate inside.
Transnapastain wrote:
G-Tech Corporation wrote:Damn Trans, you're about 8x younger in person than you are in my head.

Yay for giving off the impression I'm an old dude....as opposed to a getting old dude? :P

You seem pretty young to me, though.
Last edited by Esternial on Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Steel Magnolia
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 29, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Steel Magnolia » Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:04 am

Oh yeah I should do this.

C'est moi, with two of my friends. I'm the red headed one on the right, I was at a fancy prize reception.

Much more importantly they had an open bar and fantastic beer.

Algonquin Ascendancy
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 25, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Algonquin Ascendancy » Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:04 am

Transnapastain wrote:
DesAnges wrote:I apologise, Madam. I shall have myself taken away and executed immediately.

No where to be found.

ON TOPIC!

And probably one of the best

I barely even recall this...I know at what point in the night this occurred, but I do not recall this image, or the 7 other images on my phone, being taken.

Having a beer at the Def Leppard concert

From my trip down to Newport:

For those who didn't know, I became a horse over the Christmas holiday.

The whole family at Christmas, first is '11, second is '12. I'm in the pale green in the middle.

ImageImage
Nice.
• Call me Makki. •
Des: "Humanity: fucking awesome."
My name is Makkitotosimew, I am an Algonquin Separatist and also support the Quebec Separatist movement for purely pragmatic reasons. I am a member of the First Peoples National Party of Canada.
I worship Manitou, the Great Spirit. Mahinga is my spirit guide. All life is sacred and should be treated with respect. As such, I am opposed to sport hunting and factory farming.
I am a Democratic Syndicalist.
I am a 23 year old polyamorous, pansexual woman.
My Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -8.38 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.05

Transnapastain
Retired Moderator

Postby Transnapastain » Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:06 am

The Steel Magnolia wrote:Oh yeah I should do this.

C'est moi, with two of my friends. I'm the red headed one on the right, I was at a fancy prize reception.

Much more importantly they had an open bar and fantastic beer.

Cute :)

Also, yay beer! I love open bars! What beers did they have?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General