NATION

PASSWORD

"President Obama Must Be Defeated"

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Orleania
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Orleania » Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:01 am

Ifreann wrote:
Farnhamia wrote:And again, what exactly is it you expected the President to do?

Tell the homies to lay off the pipe.

Yes he should. :rofl:
Correspondence the Joint Offices of The Federal Republic of Orleania

The President of the Federal Republic of Orleania - Nancy Sutherland
Orleanian Department of State - Marilyn Dobbner
Orleanian Department of Defense and Warfare - Bryce Harlow

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Farnhamia » Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:02 am

Orleania wrote:

I EXPECT him to just acknowledge racial issues a little better for everyone. I think he should address the violence between races and cultures here in America.

Have you told him? And yes, they do read them.
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo ... Ashmoria (Freedom ... or cake)
This is the eighth line. If your signature is longer, it's too long.

The Biased Conservatives
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Biased Conservatives » Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:05 am

Orleania wrote:

I EXPECT him to just acknowledge racial issues a little better for everyone. I think he should address the violence between races and cultures here in America.

Absolutely! I mean who knows racial issues better than a black person!? It only makes sense. However I do take offense to the rapper comment because I use to be one as well and I'll tell ya, no better gifts were wrapped that Christmas. And Hey Man! Back off him he lived in a place with more black people than nearly any other! He knows the blacks! Then again I could say "I know black issues, my president is black!" but never mind that.

Folks, crack does need to have a war against it and I know the slogan already "Obama Want's Your Crack" or "LAPD! Open up Your Crack!" I mean what could go wrong? Our drug wars have been successful in the past right?
Nation States is a Coalition of Godless Sodomites and I won't Stand for it! So I am going to sit here and join it, like any real American would do if presented with the opportunity.
The Biased Conservatives wrote:
Spetznaz Assault Teams wrote:I laugh at your balrogs, your necromancer, I spit on your wizard, and fart in the general direction of your millions and billions of smaller more puny problems
Jeeze, didn't expect such a Spanish Inquisition about it...
The Biased Conservatives wrote:How about American! Lets turn that baby over on it's backside and stamp it: Made in America.

My Meaning of Life

Wikkiwallana
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 21, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Wikkiwallana » Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:51 pm

Orleania wrote:
Ashmoria wrote:
me either. at least not among the big likelies of '16. but there ARE progressive democrats. if more people supported progressive groups, caucuses, movements then more candidates would emerge.

you have to do the ground work if you want your ideas to win the day.

I follow the Congressional Progessive group on Twitter! They are there put no one is stepping up to the incumbent. His own party is afraid to say Obama is wrong.

Maybe because Obama has a proven chance of winning, and it's smarter to have someone from your own party that you dislike than risk having someone from the opposition that you hate.
Proud Scalawag and Statist!

Please don't confuse my country for my politics; my country is being run as a parody, my posts aren't.
Dumb Ideologies wrote:Halt!
Just because these people are stupid, wrong and highly dangerous does not mean you have the right to make them feel sad.
Xenohumanity wrote:
Nulono wrote:Snip
I'm a pro-lifer who runs a nation of dragon-men...
And even I think that's stupid.
Avenio wrote:Just so you know, the use of the term 'sheep' 'sheeple' or any other herd animal-based terminology in conjunction with an exhortation to 'think outside the box' or stop going along with groupthink generally indicates that the speaker is actually more closed-minded on the subject than the people that he/she is addressing. At least, in my experience at least.

Wikkiwallana
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 21, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Wikkiwallana » Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:53 pm

The Republican Tea Party wrote:Shoe me a real figure on anything but a larger deficit.

Here.
Proud Scalawag and Statist!

Please don't confuse my country for my politics; my country is being run as a parody, my posts aren't.
Dumb Ideologies wrote:Halt!
Just because these people are stupid, wrong and highly dangerous does not mean you have the right to make them feel sad.
Xenohumanity wrote:
Nulono wrote:Snip
I'm a pro-lifer who runs a nation of dragon-men...
And even I think that's stupid.
Avenio wrote:Just so you know, the use of the term 'sheep' 'sheeple' or any other herd animal-based terminology in conjunction with an exhortation to 'think outside the box' or stop going along with groupthink generally indicates that the speaker is actually more closed-minded on the subject than the people that he/she is addressing. At least, in my experience at least.

Transhuman Proteus
Senator

Founded: Mar 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Transhuman Proteus » Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:09 pm

Orleania wrote:

During his presidency any time he has come close to touching on racial issues it usually results in Republicans going insane and accusing him of wanting to start a race war or only caring about blacks.

The most recent example being when he sympathized with the parents of Trayvon Martin and you had republican candidates like Newt Gingrich criticizing him. Which is pretty par the course for Republicans in the Obama era (that is obstruction first, obstruction second, obstruction third etc and then if we have time working for the country tenth)

Wamitoria
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 28, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Wamitoria » Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:16 pm

Orleania wrote:

Considering white America has been unwilling to allow him to talk about racial issues without caricaturing him as a member of the New Black Panther Party...
Wonder where all the good posters went? Look no further!

Hurry, before the Summer Nazis show up again!

No Water No Moon
Minister

Founded: Apr 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby No Water No Moon » Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:19 pm

Wikkiwallana wrote:
The Republican Tea Party wrote:Shoe me a real figure on anything but a larger deficit.

Here.

Ha! All that shows is the well-established LIBERAL BIAS of reality.
Not twice this day
Inch time foot gem

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General