NATION

PASSWORD

Your biggest dating fail

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Gladia
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Gladia » Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:11 pm

Christmahanikwanzikah wrote:I haven't dated.

Ergo, I fail at failure.

Trussvania
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 08, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Trussvania » Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:11 pm

Welp after two years of dating she decides she wants to break up. The fail you ask? I was so stunned i didn't try to stop her.

:/

Four-sided Triangles
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 15, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Four-sided Triangles » Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:12 pm

Blazedtown wrote:From the threads of yours I've read, you seem to be more of shy boy than a man. Just a feeling. You can be 50 years old and not be a man. Its like not all rectangles are squares but all squares are rectangles thing.

People I meet in person tell me I'm quite mature.
This is why gay marriage will destroy American families.
Gays are made up of gaytrinos and they interact via faggons, which are massless spin 2 particles. They're massless because gays care so much about their weight, and have spin 2, cause that's as much spin as particles can get, and liberals love spin. The exchange of spin 2 particles creates an attractive force between objects, which is why gays are so promiscuous. When gays get "settle down" into a lower energy state by marrying, they release faggon particles in the form of gaydiation. Everyone is a little bit gay, so every human body has some gaytrinos in it, meaning that the gaydiation could cause straight people to be attracted to gays and choose to turn gay.

New Sapienta
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Sapienta » Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:12 pm

Four-sided Triangles wrote:
New Sapienta wrote:What if you do both?

And how does getting intimate make them any less human?

It's all about motivations. If you're being "nice" so that they're more likely to sleep with you, you're really not being nice because you actually respect them. People can often sense the subtle presence of ulterior motives. If you're being genuinely nice because you respect them and then sex eventually happens later on, that is very different.

If you are only being nice for the intimacy, yes.

I am generally nice to everyone I meet.

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:12 pm

Switzlanzia wrote:
If this is legit, then I am Santa Claus.

EDIT: Added Claus at the end of Santa.

You're a 100+ old man with a large belly and beard? I see why you have dating problems.
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Triumvirate of Mars
Envoy

Founded: Jan 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Triumvirate of Mars » Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:13 pm

Me (Male) taking a lesbian friend of mine to a dance only to find the only lesbian girl she broke up with... Yeah. Also live in South Carolina, the bible belt. A lot of bad elements add together to make a very bad idea. Lol
"Insurrection is the most sacred of rights and indispensible of duties." Marquis de Lafayette
"The man who sacrafices freedom for security deserves neither" Thomas Jefferson
"The ten most dangerous words in the English language are "Hi, I'm from the government, and I'm here to help." - Ronald Reagan.

Politics: Libertarian/Constitutionalists - Religion: Masonic heritage.
Military: Comp. 7 Branch. - War/Conflict: None.

Saurisisia
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Saurisisia » Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:14 pm

Having yet to succeed in my plan of using genetic altering to create the girl of my dreams.
Autistic, Christian, Capitalist, Libertarian
Don't wish to display my sexuality for all to see because I don't care about what sexuality someone is
Make Tea, Not Love
Proud Yankee Monarchist
DA Account
https://dragcave.net/user/Bellumsaur13
Things in our country run in spite of government, not by aid of it. - Will Rogers
This nation reflects my RL beliefs and values (for the most part, anyway)
P/MT: The United Provinces of Saurisia
FT: The Federal Systems Republic of Saurisia
MT FT Embassy
ANTHRO AND A MEMBER OF THE MULTI-SPECIES UNION!

My nation's dominated by talking Dinosaurs, there is no realism (because ultra-realism is SO boring)
Dinosaurs rule!
I am Scaly and I am proud!

Lacadaemon
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 26, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Lacadaemon » Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:14 pm

True story though:

I actually did once kiss Miss UK. On the lips and everything. Then I cried. Probably because I was 5 years old.
The kind of middle-class mentality which actuates both those responsible for strategy and government has little knowledge of the new psychology and organizing ability of the totalitarian States. The forces we are fighting are governed neither by the old strategy nor follow the old tactics.

Blazedtown
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Blazedtown » Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:14 pm

Blazedtown wrote:From the threads of yours I've read, you seem to be more of shy boy than a man. Just a feeling. You can be 50 years old and not be a man. Its like not all rectangles are squares but all squares are rectangles thing.

People I meet in person tell me I'm quite mature.

Once again, there is a difference between maturity and manhood. Very hard to explain, and I'm too stoned to try.
Go Vikings.
Sunnyvale, straight the fuck up.

Christmahanikwanzikah
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 24, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Christmahanikwanzikah » Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:14 pm

I am, in a way, lucky that this girl is fairly sexist (even by her own admission) in that she considers women much more manipulative than men and shows me when and how they can be that way.

It's almost like I have an archive of cheat codes. Almost.

The Imperial Federacy
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperial Federacy » Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:14 pm

I tend to accidentally cock block myself quite frequently. Does that count?

Mad Monarch
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mad Monarch » Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:16 pm

The Imperial Federacy wrote:I tend to accidentally cock block myself quite frequently. Does that count?

Welcome to the club. Here is your complimentary t-shirt.

Drekka
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 03, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Drekka » Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:16 pm

Drekka wrote:Lucky you. I do the same but I only seem to get alienated by 99% of the femaIes. don't know it it's me or them with the problem.

Are you being nice as a tactic in order to try and get more intimate with them? Or are you just being nice because you see them as fellow human beings?

It's the ladder. If I were a "smooth operator" I would have all the b*tches XD. Jk. I see most
girls as people. For a more than platonic relationship, I seek out those who are open minded.
I prefer personality over breast size ( don't revoke my man card now)

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:16 pm

All right, might as well share my story.

Once I tried to piss on this girl I liked to let her know she is mine. Of course the reaction people had when reading, "Local Black Male Pees on Woman" was, "Usher's at it again...?"
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Christmahanikwanzikah
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Christmahanikwanzikah » Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:17 pm

Mavorpen wrote:All right, might as well share my story.

Once I tried to piss on this girl I liked to let her know she is mine. Of course the reaction people had when reading, "Local Black Male Pees on Woman" was, "Usher's at it again...?"

You took the piss on her?

Shouldn't have waited so long.

Blazedtown
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Blazedtown » Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:18 pm

Christmahanikwanzikah wrote:I am, in a way, lucky that this girl is fairly sexist (even by her own admission) in that she considers women much more manipulative than men and shows me when and how they can be that way.

You must share this knowledge with the world.
Go Vikings.
Sunnyvale, straight the fuck up.

Lacadaemon
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Lacadaemon » Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:19 pm

Christmahanikwanzikah wrote:I am, in a way, lucky that this girl is fairly sexist (even by her own admission) in that she considers women much more manipulative than men and shows me when and how they can be that way.

You have no cheat codes.
The kind of middle-class mentality which actuates both those responsible for strategy and government has little knowledge of the new psychology and organizing ability of the totalitarian States. The forces we are fighting are governed neither by the old strategy nor follow the old tactics.

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:19 pm

Christmahanikwanzikah wrote:
Mavorpen wrote:All right, might as well share my story.

You took the piss on her?

Shouldn't have waited so long.

Well, I've always been the opposite of the average black person: calm, shy, and having good taste in music.

Mortelatuzia
Ambassador

Founded: May 11, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mortelatuzia » Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:20 pm

Dating? What is this dating you speak of?
.foreveralone
I should really stop with this whole dying thing.

You deserve to be
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:spaghettified by a black hole.

The Cookish States
Minister

Founded: Jun 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Cookish States » Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:22 pm

She got herself pregnant.

Does that count?
Oh, is this sig supposed to make you laugh?

Athiests4AnimalRights
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 02, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Athiests4AnimalRights » Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:23 pm

The Cookish States wrote:She got herself pregnant.

Does that count?

How does that work?

Christmahanikwanzikah
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Christmahanikwanzikah » Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:23 pm

Lacadaemon wrote:

You have no cheat codes.

I think that I'd just keep getting the Bad Ending if I used them, anyway.

Lacadaemon
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Lacadaemon » Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:24 pm

Does that count?

I somehow doubt that she 'got herself pregnant'. Call me narrow minded and such, but I don't think that's possible.

Athiests4AnimalRights
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 02, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Athiests4AnimalRights » Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:24 pm

Lacadaemon wrote:

Does that count?

I somehow doubt that she 'got herself pregnant'. Call me narrow minded and such, but I don't think that's possible.

Evolution, you know.

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:24 pm

Does that count?

You were dating a plant...?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General