NATION

PASSWORD

Help Me

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)
Risna
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Help Me

Postby Risna » Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:53 pm

I really do not care what the mods say or do. I know i will probably get banned and get in trouble for this but i need your help again. My life I just can't take it is just too unbearable. For a long time i have suffered with a low self esteem. I devalue myself I see myself as dirt, as scum as a parasite. I hardly consider myself worthy of life I am the lowest thing on earth. This has been on and off for a few years. I have a strong urge to hurt myself too punish myself for living, i should have not been born. I am just taking up space, air, food. I only thing i can give in return is worry, pain, and suffering to those i live. I have found value in life only through others not myself. I live for my friends my family. They would be too sad if I was gone that is the ONLY reason why i live today. That is the only reason why i am here I have no value of self. I talked to my psychologist and she did not help me. I thought of all the ways i could off myself right now. I could stab myself with my pocket knife, i could over dose on Tylenol, I could allow myself to get run over by a bus. I am just in so much suffering right now i want to end it. I know i would not be missed anyway what have i done to benefit the world? But on the other hand i dont want to end it? it would eliminate my suffering but how much it would cause? every person i know would be affected. My friends and family would be devastated probably. I dont know what to do please help me before i hurt myself help me... help me....
”Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly. “
GENERATION 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Kubra
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 15, 2006
Father Knows Best State

Postby Kubra » Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:54 pm

Help me everyone I am currently drowning
“Atomic war is inevitable. It will destroy half of humanity: it is going to destroy immense human riches. It is very possible. The atomic war is going to provoke a true inferno on Earth. But it will not impede Communism.”
Comrade J. Posadas

Kubra
Post Marshal

Father Knows Best State

Postby Kubra » Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:55 pm

Also start reading Kierkegaard's "The Sickness Unto Death".
You will realize what is comical about your situation
“Atomic war is inevitable. It will destroy half of humanity: it is going to destroy immense human riches. It is very possible. The atomic war is going to provoke a true inferno on Earth. But it will not impede Communism.”
Comrade J. Posadas

The Murtunian Tribes
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Murtunian Tribes » Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:57 pm

Risna wrote:I really do not care what the mods say or do. I know i will probably get banned and get in trouble for this but i need your help again. My life I just can't take it is just too unbearable. For a long time i have suffered with a low self esteem. I devalue myself I see myself as dirt, as scum as a parasite. I hardly consider myself worthy of life I am the lowest thing on earth. This has been on and off for a few years. I have a strong urge to hurt myself too punish myself for living, i should have not been born. I am just taking up space, air, food. I only thing i can give in return is worry, pain, and suffering to those i live. I have found value in life only through others not myself. I live for my friends my family. They would be too sad if I was gone that is the ONLY reason why i live today. That is the only reason why i am here I have no value of self. I talked to my psychologist and she did not help me. I thought of all the ways i could off myself right now. I could stab myself with my pocket knife, i could over dose on Tylenol, I could allow myself to get run over by a bus. I am just in so much suffering right now i want to end it. I know i would not be missed anyway what have i done to benefit the world? But on the other hand i dont want to end it? it would eliminate my suffering but how much it would cause? every person i know would be affected. My friends and family would be devastated probably. I dont know what to do please help me before i hurt myself help me... help me....

1. How old are you?
2. See bold: What's so wrong with that? It's a perfectly good reason for life. As good as any other.
3. Why the twisted narcissism? You can't be that bad. Look at Charlie Sheen. (NOT A JOKE (well, kinda))

Conserative Morality
Post Kaiser

Founded: Aug 24, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Conserative Morality » Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:00 pm

You're posting this on NSG? Really? Talk to your friends and family, we're a bunch of random fucks on the internet. I'm sure your family and friends care about you and can help you through this, and I'm certain they care about your well-being a great deal.
On the hate train. Choo choo, bitches. Bi-Polar. Proud Crypto-Fascist and Turbo Progressive. Dirty Étatist. Lowly Humanities Major. NSG's Best Liberal.
Caesar and Imperator of RWDT
Got a blog up again. || An NS Writing Discussion

Norstal
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 07, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Norstal » Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:00 pm

Compare yourself to Darfur war orphans.
Toronto Sun wrote:Best poster ever. ★★★★★

New York Times wrote:No one can beat him in debates. 5/5.

IGN wrote:Literally the best game I've ever played. 10/10

NSG Public wrote:What a fucking douchebag.

Supreme Chairman for Life of the Itty Bitty Kitty Committee

Eisen Reich
Envoy

Founded: Mar 26, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Eisen Reich » Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:00 pm

if this is true then what you need to do is either join an organization like the peace corp or the army, where you are given a job and are neccarcary. help someone, due something to make a difference in the world. if you realy have no value in your life then you could become a vigilanty and kill as many corrupters of society as possible, for as long as possibe. if you get caught and sent to jail then at least you did some good first.
or just say fuck it, go on a vacation, blow your savings partying and have some fun with your life.
maybe go become a mountain man and live in the forest and mountains. get peace,quiet, get close to nature. find yourself. :hug: :) :hug: :) :hug: :)

Risna
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Risna » Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:02 pm

Conserative Morality wrote:You're posting this on NSG? Really? Talk to your friends and family, we're a bunch of random fucks on the internet. I'm sure your family and friends care about you and can help you through this, and I'm certain they care about your well-being a great deal.

i talked to my friends and they can not help. My family would not ever understand me situation they are all cowards. I did not come to NSG by choice but by necessity.
GENERATION 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

The Murtunian Tribes
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Murtunian Tribes » Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:02 pm

Conserative Morality wrote:You're posting this on NSG? Really? Talk to your friends and family, we're a bunch of random fucks on the internet. I'm sure your family and friends care about you and can help you through this, and I'm certain they care about your well-being a great deal.

Well, I don't know. We did help that one guy that one time, apparently. Maybe this could be a new side of NSG: the suicide hotline.

The Murtunian Tribes
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Murtunian Tribes » Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:03 pm

Risna wrote:

i talked to my friends and they can not help. My family would not ever understand me situation they are all cowards. I did not come to NSG by choice but by necessity.

Again; HOW OLD ARE YOU???

Conserative Morality
Post Kaiser

Founded: Aug 24, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Conserative Morality » Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:03 pm

The Murtunian Tribes wrote:Well, I don't know. We did help that one guy that one time, apparently. Maybe this could be a new side of NSG: the suicide hotline.

Yeah but he was an old hand here. We could have probably written his biography for Hammurab. I think some of us even met him in RL.
On the hate train. Choo choo, bitches. Bi-Polar. Proud Crypto-Fascist and Turbo Progressive. Dirty Étatist. Lowly Humanities Major. NSG's Best Liberal.
Caesar and Imperator of RWDT
Got a blog up again. || An NS Writing Discussion

Risna
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Risna » Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:04 pm

The Murtunian Tribes wrote:
Risna wrote:i talked to my friends and they can not help. My family would not ever understand me situation they are all cowards. I did not come to NSG by choice but by necessity.

18 going on 19

The Murtunian Tribes
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Murtunian Tribes » Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:05 pm

Conserative Morality wrote:
The Murtunian Tribes wrote:Well, I don't know. We did help that one guy that one time, apparently. Maybe this could be a new side of NSG: the suicide hotline.

Yeah but he was an old hand here. We could have probably written his biography for Hammurab. I think some of us even met him in RL.

Oh...well fuck it. Risna's here now, for better or worse. Might as well try.

Nazi Flower Power
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 24, 2010
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Nazi Flower Power » Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:06 pm

Aww... Risna, NSG just wouldn't be the same without you and your bloggy threads. I would miss you.

Really, all joking aside, I actually do find your wonky posts kind of endearing, and would like you to stick around.
The Serene and Glorious Reich of Nazi Flower Power has existed for longer than Nazi Germany! Thank you to all the brave men and women of the Allied forces who made this possible!

Norstal
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Norstal » Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:06 pm

Risna wrote:

See, the problem is that you're just a teen. You're not even an adult. You haven't even stepped foot in a third world country full of vigilantes (Indonesia), like I did.

So, what do you have that makes you want to suicide? That you feel useless? I'll tell you the same advice I tell everyone else, that everyone has a price in the slave market. Everyone has an ability to do something.

Take up a vocational work. Go study math or science or some shit like that. You have the internet right in front of you.

Don't ever tell me your life sucks, especially when your house haven't been demolished by an angry extremist religious mob.

Ashmoria
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 19, 2004
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Ashmoria » Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:06 pm

get out the phone book and look up the suicide crisis hotline.

they will talk to you as long as you need to talk and they will help set you up with some local councillor who can help you sort out your (extremely normal) feelings.
whatever

Kubra
Post Marshal

Father Knows Best State

Postby Kubra » Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:07 pm

So you hate yourself because you view your self as something lower, something you cannot have pride in.
What is it you want to see in your view of "self"?
Comrade J. Posadas

Tsa-la-gi Nation
Minister

Founded: Aug 19, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsa-la-gi Nation » Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:07 pm

Risna wrote:I really do not care what the mods say or do. I know i will probably get banned and get in trouble for this but i need your help again. My life I just can't take it is just too unbearable. For a long time i have suffered with a low self esteem. I devalue myself I see myself as dirt, as scum as a parasite. I hardly consider myself worthy of life I am the lowest thing on earth. This has been on and off for a few years. I have a strong urge to hurt myself too punish myself for living, i should have not been born. I am just taking up space, air, food. I only thing i can give in return is worry, pain, and suffering to those i live. I have found value in life only through others not myself. I live for my friends my family. They would be too sad if I was gone that is the ONLY reason why i live today. That is the only reason why i am here I have no value of self. I talked to my psychologist and she did not help me. I thought of all the ways i could off myself right now. I could stab myself with my pocket knife, i could over dose on Tylenol, I could allow myself to get run over by a bus. I am just in so much suffering right now i want to end it. I know i would not be missed anyway what have i done to benefit the world? But on the other hand i dont want to end it? it would eliminate my suffering but how much it would cause? every person i know would be affected. My friends and family would be devastated probably. I dont know what to do please help me before i hurt myself help me... help me....

1. How old are you?
2. See bold: What's so wrong with that? It's a perfectly good reason for life. As good as any other.
3. Why the twisted narcissism? You can't be that bad. Look at Charlie Sheen. (NOT A JOKE (well, kinda))

How old are you is a good question. I'm guessing you are a teenaged boy still living at home. This is often a very hard stage of life. Another good question is do you feel like you have the right to take your own life? Do you believe in a higher power & that it is possible that you may have a purpose on this earth?

The Murtunian Tribes
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Murtunian Tribes » Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:08 pm

Risna wrote:

18 going on 19

Ok. So you're young. Of course you haven't done anything to benefit the world. You got time. It's all any of us has.

Risna
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Risna » Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:08 pm

I feel my problems steam from a lack of self esteem. I know people often say to "distract yourself" but i have been distracting myself for years now. I had these problems for a long time for at least the last five years. Distraction is not the answer I dont want a band aid fix. Can someone please help with that?

The Archiepelago
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 16, 2009
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Archiepelago » Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:09 pm

I agree 100%. They can be more helpful than people who doesn't know this person.
"Their betrayal will be dealt with. After you have killed all the Jedi in the temple, go to the Mustafar system, wipe out Viceroy Gunray and the other separatist leaders. Once more, the Sith will rule the Galaxy. And... we shall have... peace."
―Darth Sidious to Anakin Skywalker

ARMATECH CORPORATION
Secretary

Founded: Dec 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby ARMATECH CORPORATION » Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:09 pm

Read Nietzsche. Problem solved.

Ashmoria
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 19, 2004
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Ashmoria » Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:09 pm

Risna wrote:I feel my problems steam from a lack of self esteem. I know people often say to "distract yourself" but i have been distracting myself for years now. I had these problems for a long time for at least the last five years. Distraction is not the answer I dont want a band aid fix. Can someone please help with that?

yes

a councillor can. make an appointment and s/he will help you sort it all out.
whatever

Norstal
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Norstal » Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:09 pm

Risna wrote:

18 going on 19

No, you're still young.

Risna wrote:I feel my problems steam from a lack of self esteem. I know people often say to "distract yourself" but i have been distracting myself for years now. I had these problems for a long time for at least the last five years. Distraction is not the answer I dont want a band aid fix. Can someone please help with that?

Well, why do you feel useless?

Kubra
Post Marshal

Father Knows Best State

Postby Kubra » Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:09 pm

ARMATECH CORPORATION wrote:

Read Nietzsche. Problem solved.
Don't listen to this man. Kierkegaard and Shestov are your friends.
Comrade J. Posadas

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General