NATION

PASSWORD

Things that make you mad

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Greater Stolichnaya
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Stolichnaya » Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:25 pm

Grainne Ni Malley wrote:
Unilisia wrote:Wait a second, your pissed off over a simple mistake ?

Quick, go back and edit the mistake. Then half this page will be whining over nothing at all. Topys. They happen.

Was that on purpose? Kind of lulzy.

She's not interested in rectifying a simple mistake. Some people prefer to shit all over the English language as they please.
"Mental disorders ARE physical. Your brain physically exists. Well...okay...brains physically exist." - The Norwegian Blue

"Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly." - Captain Jack Sparrow

"I play Peter Griffin, a heroic warrior who defied the English to free England from the English." - Peter Griffin

Eisen Reich
Envoy

Founded: Mar 26, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Eisen Reich » Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:26 pm

Grainne Ni Malley wrote:
Eisen Reich wrote:yes, lets be a faggot and correct everyone's grammar

Fix'd.

/not a faggot
//bi
/// :p

[img]Modedit:%20*sigh*[/img]
Last edited by Dread Lady Nathicana on Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Greater Stolichnaya
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Stolichnaya » Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:26 pm

Grainne Ni Malley wrote:
Eisen Reich wrote:yes, lets be a faggot and correct everyone's grammar

Fix'd.

/not a faggot
//bi

You missed "lets." Should be "let's," as it's a contraction of "let us."

It's also flaming, and I'm going to Moderation.
"Mental disorders ARE physical. Your brain physically exists. Well...okay...brains physically exist." - The Norwegian Blue

"Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly." - Captain Jack Sparrow

"I play Peter Griffin, a heroic warrior who defied the English to free England from the English." - Peter Griffin

Bottle
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 30, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Bottle » Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:27 pm

Greater Stolichnaya wrote:And people who throw around words like gay, rape, retard, etc. It's alright if you are referring to it reverently, but there isn't anything polite about saying, "My mom won't let me go. She doesn't have a reason either. It's so gay/retarded."

I don't get angry at that stuff any more, I just find it pathetic. What makes me angry is when the people who use "gay" as a slur then turn around and try to claim that it's not homophobic, and they aren't homophobic, and really everyone else should stop being so SENSITIVE, JEEZ. That angers me because it is an insult to everyone around them, since you'd have to be a complete fucking moron to buy any of those lines.
"Until evolution happens like in pokemon I'll never accept your 'evidence'!" -Ifreann
"Well, excuuuuuuse me, feminist." -Ende

Grainne Ni Malley
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 17, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Grainne Ni Malley » Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:27 pm

Eisen Reich wrote:

Grammar Jew. That's right. I said it. What?
*insert boring personal information, political slant, witty quotes, and some fancy text color here*

Гроня Ни Маллий - In fond memory of Dyakovo. I will always remember you. Thank you for the laughs.

Unilisia
Postmaster-General

Founded: May 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Unilisia » Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:27 pm

Greater Stolichnaya wrote:
Grainne Ni Malley wrote:
Quick, go back and edit the mistake. Then half this page will be whining over nothing at all. Topys. They happen.

Was that on purpose? Kind of lulzy.

She's not interested in rectifying a simple mistake. Some people prefer to shit all over the English language as they please.

Yes, because I am intentionally squatting over an English dictionary defecating :roll:
I am the mighty Uni.

Tiami wrote:I bow before the mighty Uni.

Lackadaisical2 wrote:If it shocked Uni, I know I don't want to read it.
You win.

Kylarnatia wrote:Steep hill + wheelchair + my lap - I think we know where that goes ;)

Katganistan wrote:That is fucking stupid.

L Ron Cupboard wrote:He appears to be propelling himself out of the flames with explosive diarrhea while his mother does jazz hands.

Mike the Progressive wrote:Because women are gods, men are pigs, and we, the males, deserve to all be castrated.

Neo Arcad wrote:Uni doesn't sleep. She waits.

Lunatic Goofballs wrote:Collector: "Why are these coins all sticky?"

Eisen Reich
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Eisen Reich » Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:28 pm

Grainne Ni Malley wrote:
Fix'd.

/not a faggot
//bi

You missed "lets." Should be "let's," as it's a contraction of "let us."

It's also flaming, and I'm going to Moderation.

[img]Modedit:Picspam%20is%20bad%20m'kay?[/img]
Last edited by Dread Lady Nathicana on Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Grainne Ni Malley
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 17, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Grainne Ni Malley » Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:28 pm

Greater Stolichnaya wrote:You missed "lets." Should be "let's," as it's a contraction of "let us."

Aww... man! You're so right! I fail at Grammar Naziism. :palm:
*insert boring personal information, political slant, witty quotes, and some fancy text color here*

Гроня Ни Маллий - In fond memory of Dyakovo. I will always remember you. Thank you for the laughs.

Wamitoria
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 28, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Wamitoria » Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:29 pm

Bottle wrote:
Greater Stolichnaya wrote:And people who throw around words like gay, rape, retard, etc. It's alright if you are referring to it reverently, but there isn't anything polite about saying, "My mom won't let me go. She doesn't have a reason either. It's so gay/retarded."

I don't get angry at that stuff any more, I just find it pathetic. What makes me angry is when the people who use "gay" as a slur then turn around and try to claim that it's not homophobic, and they aren't homophobic, and really everyone else should stop being so SENSITIVE, JEEZ. That angers me because it is an insult to everyone around them, since you'd have to be a complete fucking moron to buy any of those lines.

My personal favorite:

"I'm not racist, but [insert generally ignorant/racist statement here]."

God that annoys me.
Last edited by Wamitoria on Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wonder where all the good posters went? Look no further!

Hurry, before the Summer Nazis show up again!

Bottle
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Bottle » Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:30 pm

Wamitoria wrote:
Bottle wrote:I don't get angry at that stuff any more, I just find it pathetic. What makes me angry is when the people who use "gay" as a slur then turn around and try to claim that it's not homophobic, and they aren't homophobic, and really everyone else should stop being so SENSITIVE, JEEZ. That angers me because it is an insult to everyone around them, since you'd have to be a complete fucking moron to buy any of those lines.

My personal favorite:

God that annoys me.

Oh, see, I love that one, but that's because I have my Official Bigot Bingo Card with me at all times, and that's the free space.
"Until evolution happens like in pokemon I'll never accept your 'evidence'!" -Ifreann

Tinapples
Spokesperson

Founded: May 15, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Tinapples » Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:30 pm

People who argue on the wrong side of the point intentionally so that they can appear to be right.

Eisen Reich
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Eisen Reich » Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:32 pm

Bottle wrote:

shut up. people who use the word retard,rape,gay,AIDS arent talking about people affected by those things 99% of the time. they have given them new meanings. so just deal with it. dont be sensetive. its RETARDED to cry about saying GAY

Eisen Reich
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Eisen Reich » Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:32 pm

Grainne Ni Malley wrote:
Greater Stolichnaya wrote:You missed "lets." Should be "let's," as it's a contraction of "let us."

Aww... man! You're so right! I fail at Grammar Naziism. :palm:

[img]MODEDIT:%20Fail%20spam%20is%20fail%20...[/img]
Last edited by Dread Lady Nathicana on Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Greater Stolichnaya
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Stolichnaya » Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:36 pm

Wamitoria wrote:
Bottle wrote:I don't get angry at that stuff any more, I just find it pathetic. What makes me angry is when the people who use "gay" as a slur then turn around and try to claim that it's not homophobic, and they aren't homophobic, and really everyone else should stop being so SENSITIVE, JEEZ. That angers me because it is an insult to everyone around them, since you'd have to be a complete fucking moron to buy any of those lines.

My personal favorite:

God that annoys me.

I think this is relevant to your interests.

Greater Stolichnaya
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Stolichnaya » Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:39 pm

Bottle wrote:

I'm bisexual. When I was 11 I was raped. My brother is mentally retarded. Not a lot of people remember that when they are saying those things around me.

All of those are true, (i.e. not just a hypothetical) by the way.

Bottle
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Bottle » Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:43 pm

I'm bisexual. When I was 11 I was raped. My brother is mentally retarded. Not a lot of people remember that when they are saying those things around me.

Yep, I'm queer, I've been raped, and my brother is non-neurotypical. And, happily, I'm at a point now where I'm quite comfortable telling people (even total strangers) any or all of these facts if they feel the need to use those slurs in my presence. The shocked looks and embarrassed apologies are worth it.

Greater Stolichnaya
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Stolichnaya » Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:46 pm

Bottle wrote:
Greater Stolichnaya wrote:I'm bisexual. When I was 11 I was raped. My brother is mentally retarded. Not a lot of people remember that when they are saying those things around me.

Yep, I'm queer, I've been raped, and my brother is non-neurotypical. And, happily, I'm at a point now where I'm quite comfortable telling people (even total strangers) any or all of these facts if they feel the need to use those slurs in my presence. The shocked looks and embarrassed apologies are worth it.

:D Agreed.

Wiztopia
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 05, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Wiztopia » Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:54 pm

Unilisia wrote:
Sibirsky wrote:The "pissed off" doesn't belong to him.

Blocked, because your not helping.

I would hope his name isn't Helping.

Greater Stolichnaya
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Stolichnaya » Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:56 pm

Wiztopia wrote:
Unilisia wrote:
Blocked, because your not helping.

I would hope his name isn't Helping.

:rofl:

Roman Cilicia
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Roman Cilicia » Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:17 pm

Anything012 wrote:i hate what roman cicilia wrote think he or she are smarter than others people with autism are not retards retard are you ass -hole and its people like you that make people be sociopthats and antisocials but anyway you gonna die quicker than you think because you are not important ass you think

You need to learn english.
Kylarosa wrote:
The romans were destroyed by tribes like the mongols

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7014027
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6976669

Greater Tezdrian
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Tezdrian » Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:19 pm

Roman Cilicia wrote:
Anything012 wrote:i hate what roman cicilia wrote think he or she are smarter than others people with autism are not retards retard are you ass -hole and its people like you that make people be sociopthats and antisocials but anyway you gonna die quicker than you think because you are not important ass you think

You need to learn english.

And to be less flame-ish; although I sympathise with him.
Puppetmaster for Hashemite Arabiyah

Dread Lady Nathicana
Retired Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Dread Lady Nathicana » Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:49 pm

You know what makes me mad? Threads that so quickly go downhill like this, where players use it to act like asshats to one another, and pass it off as legit discussion. I'm thinking 'no'.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General