NATION

PASSWORD

A hairy question.

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Sane Outcasts
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 19, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Sane Outcasts » Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:42 pm

I keep my haircut in a simple, short-length part and keep a full beard that's trimmed fairly close and even. It's very easy to let either go long with my genes for crazy fast hair growth, so I vary the cut and beard whenever I feel like a change. My leg, chest, and armpit hair is all in pretty standard amounts for a guy and no one has ever suggested I touch it up, so I leave it alone.

Sunny Marionette
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Sunny Marionette » Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:43 pm

Leg, shaved. Pubic, shaved. On the head, kinda meh. Don't really manage it all that well.
Formerly known as WWIIHG
Add 2357 to post count and three years to the age.
Religion: Zen Buddhist
Political Affiliation: None
Political Beliefs:Liberal most of the time

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:One time in India, I managed to draw an elaborate battle scene in the sand with my piss. Granted, my friends aided me in this matter, but we finished with Darth Vader force choking a random Jedi. It was one of the greatest achievements of our lives.

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Founded: Feb 10, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:33 pm

SaintB wrote:
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
I prefer my nether region shaved. But this is just a matter of what people like.

Yeah. I just thought I shoud point out that some I've seen would likely be better with hair and some would be better without hair it all depends on the rest of the gal and such. I've seen some bald ones that turned me off simply because they looked too young and some that had so much hair I wanted to take a lawnmower to them.

It's usually a matter of what you or your partner prefers. I think I look better shaved down there. In fact I even wax my arms. I don't like the look of hair on me, except my head hair and my eyebrows, which I also pluck or wax, depending. I'm a grooming fanatic.

My partner likes my pubic area shaved, but so do I so it's all good. I had a co-worker whose husband liked her pubic region 'au naturelle'. She just trimmed, a little, and that was it.
Slava Ukraini
Also: THERNSY!!
Your story isn't over;֍Help save transgender people's lives֍Help for feral cats
Cat with internet access||Supposedly heartless, & a d*ck.||Is maith an t-earra an tsíocháin.||No TGs
RIP: Dyakovo & Ashmoria

Christmahanikwanzikah
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 24, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Christmahanikwanzikah » Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:59 pm

Potarius wrote:
Christmahanikwanzikah wrote:
I may or may not have been fibbing. >.>

Yeah, well... Fuck Europe.

The Blaatschapen
Technical Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby The Blaatschapen » Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:58 am

Hmm, I can clearly remember a thread by Legless Pirates back in the days about hair. Back then it was considered TMI and thus locked.

Nice to see that it didn't happen here (yet) :)
The Blaatschapen should resign

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Founded: Feb 10, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:12 pm

The Blaatschapen wrote:Hmm, I can clearly remember a thread by Legless Pirates back in the days about hair. Back then it was considered TMI and thus locked.

Nice to see that it didn't happen here (yet) :)

I'm sure that as long as we do not get graphic, it'll be alright.
Slava Ukraini
Also: THERNSY!!
Your story isn't over;֍Help save transgender people's lives֍Help for feral cats
Cat with internet access||Supposedly heartless, & a d*ck.||Is maith an t-earra an tsíocháin.||No TGs
RIP: Dyakovo & Ashmoria

Previous

Return to General