NATION

PASSWORD

What's so wrong with being a mutt anyway?

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Sundervale
Attaché

Founded: Apr 07, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Sundervale » Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:55 pm

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Josh Sinister
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 12, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Josh Sinister » Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:55 pm

Jamaican/Bahamian/Indian/Vietnamese/Scottish/English/ (possibly a bit of Native American)...

Yeah, I think you can extrapolate my opinion from this post.

Unilisia
Postmaster-General

Founded: May 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Unilisia » Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:57 pm

Sundervale wrote:Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

I am the mighty Uni.

Tiami wrote:I bow before the mighty Uni.

Lackadaisical2 wrote:If it shocked Uni, I know I don't want to read it.
You win.

Kylarnatia wrote:Steep hill + wheelchair + my lap - I think we know where that goes ;)

Katganistan wrote:That is fucking stupid.

L Ron Cupboard wrote:He appears to be propelling himself out of the flames with explosive diarrhea while his mother does jazz hands.

Mike the Progressive wrote:Because women are gods, men are pigs, and we, the males, deserve to all be castrated.

Neo Arcad wrote:Uni doesn't sleep. She waits.

Lunatic Goofballs wrote:Collector: "Why are these coins all sticky?"

Dustistan
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 20, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Dustistan » Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:59 pm

I'm pure-bred Anglo-Saxon! Um...

The Parkus Empire
Post Czar

Founded: Sep 12, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby The Parkus Empire » Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:00 pm

Sundervale wrote:Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

American Orthodox: one, holy, catholic, and apostolic church.
Jesus is Allah ن
Burkean conservative
Homophobic
Anti-feminist sexist
♂Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know men and women aren't the same.♀

Josh Sinister
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 12, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Josh Sinister » Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:00 pm

Unilisia wrote:

Could you, Sundervale, explain a bit more?

Greater Rhodes
Senator

Founded: Feb 14, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Rhodes » Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:38 pm

This is just all over the place. There is no 'genocide against your race', hell people can't even agree on a definition for 'your race'. I'm sure you're not a Nazi, just ignorant; maybe you need a hug from a mutt like myself. And to address this from personal heritage, it were the white Scots and Englishmen who chose to move into my ancestors' mostly black Caribbean nations and assimilate, and for the most part from what my relatives say it didn't cause any huge social objection from the black community.
Canadian
Political Compass
Member of: RIMT | CI | WA
Dominions: The Rhodian Antilles
New Factbook & Embassy in the Works--Never Forget

Polyamorous Platypus
Envoy

Founded: Feb 04, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Polyamorous Platypus » Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:45 pm

I'm a platypus, so you figure whether I have a problem with being a mutt or not. ;)
Do you think God gets stoned? I think so... I mean, look at the platypus.

Mike the Progressive
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Oct 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Mike the Progressive » Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:55 pm

There is nothing wrong with it, because though I am by blood, part Korean, part Mongolian, and the rest Slovenian, I fall under and consider myself the broad race of American. And I am only that. I have no ties to the old world. My heritage does not define me, I define it.

Norstal
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 07, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Norstal » Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:57 pm

Mike the Progressive wrote:There is nothing wrong with it, because though I am by blood, part Korean, part Mongolian, and the rest Slovenian, I fall under and consider myself the broad race of American. And I am only that. I have no ties to the old world. My heritage does not define me, I define it.

Ah, dam Mongorians!
Toronto Sun wrote:Best poster ever. ★★★★★

New York Times wrote:No one can beat him in debates. 5/5.

IGN wrote:Literally the best game I've ever played. 10/10

NSG Public wrote:What a fucking douchebag.

Supreme Chairman for Life of the Itty Bitty Kitty Committee

Norstal
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Norstal » Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:03 am

My Atlas does show Mexico as a white country, but I'm not sure if people even immigrate there.

Whut?

No one's forcing you.

That's...no one's forcing you...

Ok that is just one bad satire.

Mike the Progressive
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Mike the Progressive » Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:11 am

Norstal wrote:
Mike the Progressive wrote:There is nothing wrong with it, because though I am by blood, part Korean, part Mongolian, and the rest Slovenian, I fall under and consider myself the broad race of American. And I am only that. I have no ties to the old world. My heritage does not define me, I define it.

Ah, dam Mongorians!

Just for that, we are going to raise up an army and invade your country like the mongol hordes that we are.

*Interesting thought: Seeing a white looking guy riding with the mongols, I'm sure they'll accept me >>
Last edited by Mike the Progressive on Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Andromeda Islands
Ambassador

Founded: May 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Andromeda Islands » Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:14 am

UCUMAY wrote:By mutt I mean mixed. I kept reading the same thing in the interracial marriage thread. That the mixing of ethnicities/races is a horrible thing. I cannot understand this as I am very much mixed ethnically. Native American, Irish, English, German Czech/Slavic (which probably means I have some Asian), and lord knows if I've got some black having folks who hail from the south. I frankly wouldn't be surprised. So what's wrong with being a mutt? :unsure:

Having mixed ancestry means that we can go to several different countries and claim them as ancestral homeland. I can go to West Africa, almost any country in Western Europe and the US and have something in common with each of them.
The Andromeda Islands Factbook
http://iiwiki.com/wiki/The_Andromeda_Islands

Der Teutoniker
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 09, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Der Teutoniker » Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:18 am

I'm almost 100% Germanic and happy that way. My children will be similarly comprised.
South Lorenya wrote:occasionally we get someone who has a rap sheet longer than Jormungandr

Austin Setzer wrote:We found a couple of ancient documents, turned them into the bible, and now its the symbol of christianity.

ARM Forces wrote:Strep-throat is an infection in the throat, caused by eating too much refined sugar! Rubbing more sugar directly on it is the worst thing you can possibly do.

Dumb Ideologies wrote:Communism and anarchy; same unachievable end, different impractical means.

The Parkus Empire
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The Parkus Empire » Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:19 am

Der Teutoniker wrote:I'm almost 100% Germanic and happy that way. My children will be similarly comprised.

"Almost"? Damn, son.
Jesus is Allah ن
Burkean conservative
Homophobic
Anti-feminist sexist
♂Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know men and women aren't the same.♀

Orangi
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Orangi » Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:21 am

UCUMAY wrote:By mutt I mean mixed. I kept reading the same thing in the interracial marriage thread. That the mixing of ethnicities/races is a horrible thing. I cannot understand this as I am very much mixed ethnically. Native American, Irish, English, German Czech/Slavic (which probably means I have some Asian), and lord knows if I've got some black having folks who hail from the south. I frankly wouldn't be surprised. So what's wrong with being a mutt? :unsure:

Nothing is wrong with that. You are who you are; fuck where your old, long dead family came from.

You are you, simple as that.
The Sovereign Republic of Orangi: World Assembly Member

Der Teutoniker
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Der Teutoniker » Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:23 am

The Parkus Empire wrote:
Der Teutoniker wrote:I'm almost 100% Germanic and happy that way. My children will be similarly comprised.

"Almost"? Damn, son.

May I ask why you react thusly?
South Lorenya wrote:occasionally we get someone who has a rap sheet longer than Jormungandr

Austin Setzer wrote:We found a couple of ancient documents, turned them into the bible, and now its the symbol of christianity.

ARM Forces wrote:Strep-throat is an infection in the throat, caused by eating too much refined sugar! Rubbing more sugar directly on it is the worst thing you can possibly do.

Dumb Ideologies wrote:Communism and anarchy; same unachievable end, different impractical means.

Mike the Progressive
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Mike the Progressive » Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:24 am

Eh, yeah, here's the thing, almost isn't close enough. You've got to be a 100% German, otherwise your children won't be, and you'll be creating impure, defected retards. I think you need to be snipped, for the greater good and all that.

Der Teutoniker
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Der Teutoniker » Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:26 am

Mike the Progressive wrote:

Eh, yeah, here's the thing, almost isn't close enough. You've got to be a 100% German, otherwise your children won't be, and you'll be creating impure, defected retards. I think you need to be snipped, for the greater good and all that.

That's a shame. I don't usually see you trolling.

Mike the Progressive
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Mike the Progressive » Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:28 am

Der Teutoniker wrote:

Oh relax, you know I am a smartass. :p

The Parkus Empire
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The Parkus Empire » Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:28 am

Der Teutoniker wrote:
The Parkus Empire wrote:"Almost"? Damn, son.

I think it's pretty obvious: I know you're not racist at all, you just care about your culture, but going for pure kids when you're mixed yourself seems to directly contradict your aims. Wouldn't adoption be better?
Jesus is Allah ن
Burkean conservative
Homophobic
Anti-feminist sexist

Norstal
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Norstal » Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:29 am

That's not good for your gene pool.

Oh well. More non-Germans for me.

The Parkus Empire
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The Parkus Empire » Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:29 am

Der Teutoniker wrote:

What's even more of a shame is that anything which isn't serious tends to be labelled as "trolling".
Jesus is Allah ن
Burkean conservative
Homophobic
Anti-feminist sexist

Vortiaganica
Senator

Founded: Jun 14, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Vortiaganica » Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:29 am

It's because mudbloods go in Griffindor. Only a pureblood like me can get into Slytherin.

-----

Hogwarts aside, there isn't that much to say. Some people complain about mixed race because they don't realize that some day, the world will most likely be a melting pot of genetics. Unless we all die before that.

I'm a pretty much 100% Sri Lankan as far back as I know (not much), although I have some European genes somewhere.

I have nothing against 'mutts'. It seems inevitable, in fact, for people to marry and breed outside their 'race'.
Last edited by Vortiaganica on Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Grim Reaper in Disguise

Norstal
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Norstal » Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:31 am

The Parkus Empire wrote:
Der Teutoniker wrote:

I think it's pretty obvious: I know you're not racist at all, you just care about your culture, but going for pure kids when you're mixed yourself seems to directly contradict your aims. Wouldn't adoption be better?

Or, why not have mixed race and teach them German culture? Germanize them?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General