NATION

PASSWORD

God exists?

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)
User avatar
Allbeama
Senator
 
Posts: 4368
Founded: May 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: God exists?

Postby Allbeama » Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:38 pm

KiloMikeAlpha wrote:
Thats my issue, I dont think we even have the capability to explain it. Beyond what we are told by God.


But God hasnt told us anything about the world or universe directly what we do have is writings by people who claim they talked to God. But if I said I talked to God and he said that I was the Chosen Prophet and that my followers would be granted true salvation you would call me crazy, right?
Agonarthis Terra, My Homeworld.
The Internet loves you. mah Factbook

Hope lies in the smouldering rubble of Empires.

User avatar
Mathematica Numerica
Envoy
 
Posts: 323
Founded: Jul 20, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: God exists?

Postby Mathematica Numerica » Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:39 pm

In the name of the axioms of the Euclid Elements! The main gravitaional constant multiplied by the secondary integral of (9/(sec(x))(606x^n-1-x(n)^2))+acos(x-n)^2-3996x^-3/4 dx is a parallel to the square of elements where the infinite series voids (2n-1) (odd) numbers!

User avatar
Buffett and Colbert
Post Czar
 
Posts: 32382
Founded: Oct 05, 2008
Ex-Nation

Re: God exists?

Postby Buffett and Colbert » Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:40 pm

Mathematica Numerica wrote:
Buffett and Colbert wrote:
Mathematica Numerica wrote:The parallel universe is around us, having variations of me, and you. And your toilet.


Well that's just loony.

Nah, I picked this up from a lecture from our physics professor.


:roll: No one gets my jokes...
Last edited by Buffett and Colbert on Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If the knowledge isn't useful, you haven't found the lesson yet. ~Iniika
You-Gi-Owe wrote:If someone were to ask me about your online persona as a standard of your "date-ability", I'd rate you as "worth investigating further & passionate about beliefs". But, enough of the idle speculation on why you didn't score with the opposite gender.

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Buffett and Colbert wrote:Clever, but your Jedi mind tricks don't work on me.

His Jedi mind tricks are insignificant compared to the power of Buffy's sex appeal.
Keronians wrote:
Buffett and Colbert wrote:My law class took my virginity. And it was 100% consensual.

I accuse your precious law class of statutory rape.

User avatar
Allbeama
Senator
 
Posts: 4368
Founded: May 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: God exists?

Postby Allbeama » Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:41 pm

KiloMikeAlpha wrote:
Mathematica Numerica wrote:
No Names Left Damn It wrote:I disagree, as I don't believe in parallel universes.

You'd be surprised. Physics contains all that. It isn't BELIEF. It is either "Fact or Fiction".


Right. But dont you agree that what we take as FACT currently may be fiction later?

There is only one reality, no amount of evidence, "facts" or belief can change reality. If the evidence contradicts reality, then the evidence is flawed, not the reality.


There is no objective reality though. At least that a person can observe due to limitations on human perspective.
Agonarthis Terra, My Homeworld.
The Internet loves you. mah Factbook

Hope lies in the smouldering rubble of Empires.

User avatar
Mathematica Numerica
Envoy
 
Posts: 323
Founded: Jul 20, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: God exists?

Postby Mathematica Numerica » Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:43 pm

No. We judge it as a fact, but IT IS already FICTION, if it is, that is. Wow, I'm saying is a lot today.
In the name of the axioms of the Euclid Elements! The main gravitaional constant multiplied by the secondary integral of (9/(sec(x))(606x^n-1-x(n)^2))+acos(x-n)^2-3996x^-3/4 dx is a parallel to the square of elements where the infinite series voids (2n-1) (odd) numbers!

User avatar
Gift-of-god
Minister
 
Posts: 3110
Founded: Jul 05, 2005
Civil Rights Lovefest

Re: God exists?

Postby Gift-of-god » Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:46 pm

Mathematica Numerica wrote:[/Raspberry] No. Here's proof:
http://xxx.lanl.gov/abs/quant-ph/0104033
http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/horizon/20 ... rans.shtml
http://www.hedweb.com/manworld.htm
http://arxiv.org/abs/astro-ph/0403047
http://www.idsia.ch/~juergen/computeruniverse.html
http://www.thoughtcast.org/casts/the-en ... ly-topics/.
http://people.pwf.cam.ac.uk/dhm11/MultiverseRees.html
http://docs.google.com/gview?a=v&q=cach ... l=us&pli=1 (requires Google Docs to open.) You can search "Universe is spawning other universes" and download PDF file.
http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/g ... 205-1.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiverse Contains String Theories that can split universes. I don't CLAIM that they WILL. I claim the the follies of the universe make it possible, and LIKELY.


Read your sources carefully. None of them provide evidence for the Many worlds interpretation. It's not even a scientific theory becuae it is currently unfalsifiable.
I am the very model of the modern kaiju Gamera
I've a shell that's indestructible and endless turtle stamina.
I defend the little kids and I level downtown Tokyo
in a giant free-for-all mega-kaiju rodeo.

User avatar
Mathematica Numerica
Envoy
 
Posts: 323
Founded: Jul 20, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: God exists?

Postby Mathematica Numerica » Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:50 pm

Gift-of-god wrote:
Mathematica Numerica wrote:[/Raspberry] No. Here's proof:
http://xxx.lanl.gov/abs/quant-ph/0104033
http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/horizon/20 ... rans.shtml
http://www.hedweb.com/manworld.htm
http://arxiv.org/abs/astro-ph/0403047
http://www.idsia.ch/~juergen/computeruniverse.html
http://www.thoughtcast.org/casts/the-en ... ly-topics/.
http://people.pwf.cam.ac.uk/dhm11/MultiverseRees.html
http://docs.google.com/gview?a=v&q=cach ... l=us&pli=1 (requires Google Docs to open.) You can search "Universe is spawning other universes" and download PDF file.
http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/g ... 205-1.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiverse Contains String Theories that can split universes. I don't CLAIM that they WILL. I claim the the follies of the universe make it possible, and LIKELY.

Read your sources carefully. None of them provide evidence for the Many worlds interpretation. It's not even a scientific theory becuae it is currently unfalsifiable.

Not true. The PDF files contain real evidence. If failure to comply is your game, fine, I can deal. If you ever watched History channel before, or M-Strings, you would know that it is possible, and LIKELY.
Sheesh, teens these days.
In the name of the axioms of the Euclid Elements! The main gravitaional constant multiplied by the secondary integral of (9/(sec(x))(606x^n-1-x(n)^2))+acos(x-n)^2-3996x^-3/4 dx is a parallel to the square of elements where the infinite series voids (2n-1) (odd) numbers!

User avatar
Buffett and Colbert
Post Czar
 
Posts: 32382
Founded: Oct 05, 2008
Ex-Nation

Re: God exists?

Postby Buffett and Colbert » Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:51 pm

Mathematica Numerica wrote:Not true. The PDF files contain real evidence. If failure to comply is your game, fine, I can deal. If you ever watched History channel before, or M-Strings, you would know that it is possible, and LIKELY.
Sheesh, teens these days.


Yo quiero ver esto terminar bien...
Last edited by Buffett and Colbert on Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
If the knowledge isn't useful, you haven't found the lesson yet. ~Iniika
You-Gi-Owe wrote:If someone were to ask me about your online persona as a standard of your "date-ability", I'd rate you as "worth investigating further & passionate about beliefs". But, enough of the idle speculation on why you didn't score with the opposite gender.

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Buffett and Colbert wrote:Clever, but your Jedi mind tricks don't work on me.

His Jedi mind tricks are insignificant compared to the power of Buffy's sex appeal.
Keronians wrote:
Buffett and Colbert wrote:My law class took my virginity. And it was 100% consensual.

I accuse your precious law class of statutory rape.

User avatar
Mathematica Numerica
Envoy
 
Posts: 323
Founded: Jul 20, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: God exists?

Postby Mathematica Numerica » Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:52 pm

Gift-of-god wrote:
Mathematica Numerica wrote:[/Raspberry] No. Here's proof:
http://xxx.lanl.gov/abs/quant-ph/0104033
http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/horizon/20 ... rans.shtml
http://www.hedweb.com/manworld.htm
http://arxiv.org/abs/astro-ph/0403047
http://www.idsia.ch/~juergen/computeruniverse.html
http://www.thoughtcast.org/casts/the-en ... ly-topics/.
http://people.pwf.cam.ac.uk/dhm11/MultiverseRees.html
http://docs.google.com/gview?a=v&q=cach ... l=us&pli=1 (requires Google Docs to open.) You can search "Universe is spawning other universes" and download PDF file.
http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/g ... 205-1.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiverse Contains String Theories that can split universes. I don't CLAIM that they WILL. I claim the the follies of the universe make it possible, and LIKELY.

FAIL. Does not it show many pieces of evidence?
I am a mathematician (at least classified as that while I'm in MIT, 16 years of age), and I know how this rolls.
Read your sources carefully. None of them provide evidence for the Many worlds interpretation. It's not even a scientific theory becuae it is currently unfalsifiable.
In the name of the axioms of the Euclid Elements! The main gravitaional constant multiplied by the secondary integral of (9/(sec(x))(606x^n-1-x(n)^2))+acos(x-n)^2-3996x^-3/4 dx is a parallel to the square of elements where the infinite series voids (2n-1) (odd) numbers!

User avatar
Gift-of-god
Minister
 
Posts: 3110
Founded: Jul 05, 2005
Civil Rights Lovefest

Re: God exists?

Postby Gift-of-god » Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:56 pm

Mathematica Numerica wrote:Not true. The PDF files contain real evidence. If failure to comply is your game, fine, I can deal. If you ever watched History channel before, or M-Strings, you would know that it is possible, and LIKELY.
Sheesh, teens these days.


Did you miss the part on the second page where Jane Charlton explicitly says that no one knows if these universes exist?

It's right after the part where she says it would be impossible to have any contact with these universes, by definition. Without being able to get any trace of these universes, how can there be any evidence?
I am the very model of the modern kaiju Gamera
I've a shell that's indestructible and endless turtle stamina.
I defend the little kids and I level downtown Tokyo
in a giant free-for-all mega-kaiju rodeo.

User avatar
Mathematica Numerica
Envoy
 
Posts: 323
Founded: Jul 20, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: God exists?

Postby Mathematica Numerica » Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:58 pm

Gift-of-god wrote:
Mathematica Numerica wrote:Not true. The PDF files contain real evidence. If failure to comply is your game, fine, I can deal. If you ever watched History channel before, or M-Strings, you would know that it is possible, and LIKELY.
Sheesh, teens these days.


Did you miss the part on the second page where Jane Charlton explicitly says that no one knows if these universes exist?

It's right after the part where she says it would be impossible to have any contact with these universes, by definition. Without being able to get any trace of these universes, how can there be any evidence?

No, I did not. The NO ONE? *Laughs*.

Now, did you miss theoretical physics, lesson 39 in MIT?
In the name of the axioms of the Euclid Elements! The main gravitaional constant multiplied by the secondary integral of (9/(sec(x))(606x^n-1-x(n)^2))+acos(x-n)^2-3996x^-3/4 dx is a parallel to the square of elements where the infinite series voids (2n-1) (odd) numbers!

User avatar
Gift-of-god
Minister
 
Posts: 3110
Founded: Jul 05, 2005
Civil Rights Lovefest

Re: God exists?

Postby Gift-of-god » Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:03 pm

Mathematica Numerica wrote:
Gift-of-god wrote:
Mathematica Numerica wrote:Not true. The PDF files contain real evidence. If failure to comply is your game, fine, I can deal. If you ever watched History channel before, or M-Strings, you would know that it is possible, and LIKELY.
Sheesh, teens these days.


Did you miss the part on the second page where Jane Charlton explicitly says that no one knows if these universes exist?

It's right after the part where she says it would be impossible to have any contact with these universes, by definition. Without being able to get any trace of these universes, how can there be any evidence?

No, I did not. The NO ONE? *Laughs*.

Now, did you miss theoretical physics, lesson 39 in MIT?


I didn't need to take it to point out that you're wrong, did I?
I am the very model of the modern kaiju Gamera
I've a shell that's indestructible and endless turtle stamina.
I defend the little kids and I level downtown Tokyo
in a giant free-for-all mega-kaiju rodeo.

User avatar
Mathematica Numerica
Envoy
 
Posts: 323
Founded: Jul 20, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: God exists?

Postby Mathematica Numerica » Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:04 pm

I just said it is POSSIBLE and it is likely.
In the name of the axioms of the Euclid Elements! The main gravitaional constant multiplied by the secondary integral of (9/(sec(x))(606x^n-1-x(n)^2))+acos(x-n)^2-3996x^-3/4 dx is a parallel to the square of elements where the infinite series voids (2n-1) (odd) numbers!

User avatar
Gift-of-god
Minister
 
Posts: 3110
Founded: Jul 05, 2005
Civil Rights Lovefest

Re: God exists?

Postby Gift-of-god » Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:11 pm

Mathematica Numerica wrote:I just said it is POSSIBLE and it is likely.


Oh. Silly me I thought that when you said this:

Mathematica Numerica wrote:....
It (the universe) is reproducing right now...


you actually meant that it may be reproducing right now.

And when you said this:

Mathematica Numerica wrote:
No Names Left Damn It wrote:I disagree, as I don't believe in parallel universes.

You'd be surprised. Physics contains all that. It isn't BELIEF. It is either "Fact or Fiction".


you seemed to be suggesting that the existence of multiple universes is a fact, as opposed to fiction or belief. But since we have no evidence for it, it cannot be fact, can it?

But I have obviously misread you.
I am the very model of the modern kaiju Gamera
I've a shell that's indestructible and endless turtle stamina.
I defend the little kids and I level downtown Tokyo
in a giant free-for-all mega-kaiju rodeo.

User avatar
Buffett and Colbert
Post Czar
 
Posts: 32382
Founded: Oct 05, 2008
Ex-Nation

Re: God exists?

Postby Buffett and Colbert » Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:12 pm

Looks like Mr. MIT is in a little hot water now, eh? :hug:
If the knowledge isn't useful, you haven't found the lesson yet. ~Iniika
You-Gi-Owe wrote:If someone were to ask me about your online persona as a standard of your "date-ability", I'd rate you as "worth investigating further & passionate about beliefs". But, enough of the idle speculation on why you didn't score with the opposite gender.

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Buffett and Colbert wrote:Clever, but your Jedi mind tricks don't work on me.

His Jedi mind tricks are insignificant compared to the power of Buffy's sex appeal.
Keronians wrote:
Buffett and Colbert wrote:My law class took my virginity. And it was 100% consensual.

I accuse your precious law class of statutory rape.

User avatar
Mathematica Numerica
Envoy
 
Posts: 323
Founded: Jul 20, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: God exists?

Postby Mathematica Numerica » Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:12 pm

I usually believe that, because I use a lot of calculations every day, and it seems more plausible.
In the name of the axioms of the Euclid Elements! The main gravitaional constant multiplied by the secondary integral of (9/(sec(x))(606x^n-1-x(n)^2))+acos(x-n)^2-3996x^-3/4 dx is a parallel to the square of elements where the infinite series voids (2n-1) (odd) numbers!

User avatar
Gift-of-god
Minister
 
Posts: 3110
Founded: Jul 05, 2005
Civil Rights Lovefest

Re: God exists?

Postby Gift-of-god » Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:16 pm

Mathematica Numerica wrote:I usually believe that, because I use a lot of calculations every day, and it seems more plausible.


I note you use the word 'believe'.

I thought you had said earlier that physics contains no belief.
I am the very model of the modern kaiju Gamera
I've a shell that's indestructible and endless turtle stamina.
I defend the little kids and I level downtown Tokyo
in a giant free-for-all mega-kaiju rodeo.

User avatar
KiloMikeAlpha
Senator
 
Posts: 4663
Founded: Jul 20, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: God exists?

Postby KiloMikeAlpha » Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:16 pm

is this the same math proof method that mathmeticians used that justified the creation of "i", you know SQRT(-1).

Seems to me, that when a math guy needs a PhD, he INVENTS new math to make a point. That new MATH "PROVES" strings, parallel universes, aliens, singularities (come on!?!?), etc.

This is so like "frictionless planes" in physics.

I'm not saying that Math is wrong, but come on, how much more math do we need to INVENT to destroy God?
If I was a dinosaur I'd be an Asskickasaurus. I have a rare form of tourrettes, I get the urge to complement people who are BSing me.
KMA is EXONERATED!!
My Website | My Blogs | My Facebook Page

Who is John Galt?

User avatar
Enadail
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5799
Founded: Jun 02, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: God exists?

Postby Enadail » Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:18 pm

Mathematica Numerica wrote:Not true. The PDF files contain real evidence. If failure to comply is your game, fine, I can deal. If you ever watched History channel before, or M-Strings, you would know that it is possible, and LIKELY.
Sheesh, teens these days.


Using History Channel as a source is like using religion to prove God. When you have a vested interest in keeping people interested, you're much more likely to twist something to make it interesting (look at the evolution of history). Heck, even science channel is blatantly wrong fairly often. But its fun as hell to watch them drop stuff off buildings.

Given string theory is not proven, and as of late there is a lot of doubt, I gotta say, its possible, but at the moment doesn't look likely.

User avatar
Enadail
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5799
Founded: Jun 02, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: God exists?

Postby Enadail » Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:18 pm

KiloMikeAlpha wrote:I'm not saying that Math is wrong, but come on, how much more math do we need to INVENT to destroy God?


Math doesn't disprove God. Logic did that long ago.

User avatar
KiloMikeAlpha
Senator
 
Posts: 4663
Founded: Jul 20, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: God exists?

Postby KiloMikeAlpha » Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:19 pm

Enadail wrote:
Mathematica Numerica wrote:Not true. The PDF files contain real evidence. If failure to comply is your game, fine, I can deal. If you ever watched History channel before, or M-Strings, you would know that it is possible, and LIKELY.
Sheesh, teens these days.


Using History Channel as a source is like using religion to prove God. When you have a vested interest in keeping people interested, you're much more likely to twist something to make it interesting (look at the evolution of history). Heck, even science channel is blatantly wrong fairly often. But its fun as hell to watch them drop stuff off buildings.

Given string theory is not proven, and as of late there is a lot of doubt, I gotta say, its possible, but at the moment doesn't look likely.


So you cant trust any sources? Think about it, arethere any truly reliable sources to provide TRUTH and FACTS that are unbiased?
If I was a dinosaur I'd be an Asskickasaurus. I have a rare form of tourrettes, I get the urge to complement people who are BSing me.
KMA is EXONERATED!!
My Website | My Blogs | My Facebook Page

Who is John Galt?

User avatar
Mathematica Numerica
Envoy
 
Posts: 323
Founded: Jul 20, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: God exists?

Postby Mathematica Numerica » Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:20 pm

Gift-of-god wrote:
Mathematica Numerica wrote:I usually believe that, because I use a lot of calculations every day, and it seems more plausible.


I note you use the word 'believe'.

I thought you had said earlier that physics contains no belief.

This isn't physics. Also, "I believe"- This is theoretical physics. It's obviously gonna be a calculated belief!
In the name of the axioms of the Euclid Elements! The main gravitaional constant multiplied by the secondary integral of (9/(sec(x))(606x^n-1-x(n)^2))+acos(x-n)^2-3996x^-3/4 dx is a parallel to the square of elements where the infinite series voids (2n-1) (odd) numbers!

User avatar
KiloMikeAlpha
Senator
 
Posts: 4663
Founded: Jul 20, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: God exists?

Postby KiloMikeAlpha » Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:21 pm

Enadail wrote:
KiloMikeAlpha wrote:I'm not saying that Math is wrong, but come on, how much more math do we need to INVENT to destroy God?


Math doesn't disprove God. Logic did that long ago.


Heh, but what is Logic if not math? Also, logic can be flawed.
If I was a dinosaur I'd be an Asskickasaurus. I have a rare form of tourrettes, I get the urge to complement people who are BSing me.
KMA is EXONERATED!!
My Website | My Blogs | My Facebook Page

Who is John Galt?

User avatar
Buffett and Colbert
Post Czar
 
Posts: 32382
Founded: Oct 05, 2008
Ex-Nation

Re: God exists?

Postby Buffett and Colbert » Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:22 pm

KiloMikeAlpha wrote:is this the same math proof method that mathmeticians used that justified the creation of "i", you know SQRT(-1).

Seems to me, that when a math guy needs a PhD, he INVENTS new math to make a point. That new MATH "PROVES" strings, parallel universes, aliens, singularities (come on!?!?), etc.

This is so like "frictionless planes" in physics.

I'm not saying that Math is wrong, but come on, how much more math do we need to INVENT to destroy God?


You can't invent a math that isn't accurate. If it wasn't accurate, no one would use it, and it wouldn't be called math.
If the knowledge isn't useful, you haven't found the lesson yet. ~Iniika
You-Gi-Owe wrote:If someone were to ask me about your online persona as a standard of your "date-ability", I'd rate you as "worth investigating further & passionate about beliefs". But, enough of the idle speculation on why you didn't score with the opposite gender.

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Buffett and Colbert wrote:Clever, but your Jedi mind tricks don't work on me.

His Jedi mind tricks are insignificant compared to the power of Buffy's sex appeal.
Keronians wrote:
Buffett and Colbert wrote:My law class took my virginity. And it was 100% consensual.

I accuse your precious law class of statutory rape.

User avatar
Mathematica Numerica
Envoy
 
Posts: 323
Founded: Jul 20, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: God exists?

Postby Mathematica Numerica » Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:22 pm

Enadail wrote:
Mathematica Numerica wrote:Not true. The PDF files contain real evidence. If failure to comply is your game, fine, I can deal. If you ever watched History channel before, or M-Strings, you would know that it is possible, and LIKELY.
Sheesh, teens these days.


Using History Channel as a source is like using religion to prove God. When you have a vested interest in keeping people interested, you're much more likely to twist something to make it interesting (look at the evolution of history). Heck, even science channel is blatantly wrong fairly often. But its fun as hell to watch them drop stuff off buildings.

Given string theory is not proven, and as of late there is a lot of doubt, I gotta say, its possible, but at the moment doesn't look likely.

Yeah, and the History channel used a lot more sources than I did.

M-strings, MAN!Do the calculations!
In the name of the axioms of the Euclid Elements! The main gravitaional constant multiplied by the secondary integral of (9/(sec(x))(606x^n-1-x(n)^2))+acos(x-n)^2-3996x^-3/4 dx is a parallel to the square of elements where the infinite series voids (2n-1) (odd) numbers!

PreviousNext

Remove ads

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Arkhanic Assassins, Baidu [Spider], Chestaan, Dumb Ideologies, Erinkita II, Exabot [Bot], Freies Reich Deutschland, Gallade, Gidgetisms, Hurdegaryp, Immoren, Kannap, Ledarre, Lordieth, New Bierstaat, Nortrom, Nova Imperius, Pandeeria, Risottia, Sklavinia, The Grim Reaper, Unsuspecting User, West Aurelia, Yahoo [Bot], Yo is that your new ride

Remove ads