NATION

PASSWORD

The World is a Matriarchy!

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)
Pasig
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 18, 2010
Ex-Nation

The World is a Matriarchy!

Postby Pasig » Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:40 am

I personally feel the world has been run by females since the history of man.

Why? Because, men have weak minds that can be controlled by their genitals. Men are trained to be like this, by women pretending to be a weaker sex.

It starts from birth: brainwashing. Boys are given toy-cars; girls are given dolls. Boys are given toy-guns; girls are given make-up. It's not that the child CHOSE those toys, they were chosen for them. So, they are being brain-washed that certain things are only for certain genders. Why? So, girls can use the excuse of being the fairer sex and boys feel tougher.

Then, it goes onto school. Boys are encouraged to play rough-and-tumble games. Whereas, girls are told to play more sophisticated games.
This leads to the eventual fighting scenario: men, like huge and brainless apes, start swinging their fists, thinking that causing a bit of pain can solve everything. Girls, are encouraged to use their brains in their fights; creating cliques, and really using their minds and cruel tricks to ruin their victim's life.
Because, girls and boys don't really mix, boys don't realize how much more cruel a girl can be. They will only realize this under married life.

Men are encouraged to look after the women: the men are - traditionally - taught to go out and earn money. Fight in the real world for a job, and show off their money, in order to attract women like a baboon shows of his red arse. This is in magazines and nearly every single advert and commercial out there. Real men drink this beer! (followed by a girl in a bikini). Cars! Girls realize how much power they have from ruling and dominating men's sexual urges. It's easy. Put on your mini-skirt and high-heels, and a man will do lots of things you want him to do - with him hoping he can get some of you later. The longer you keep him waiting - teased but unsatisfied - the longer you can lead him on, like a dog on a leash. That's where the innocent sexuality of girls come in.
B.S. by the way. If you are with a group of girls they will talk about sex far more than a group of men would. But, it's their innocence that keep leading men on.

However, VERY rarely does a man pick-up a woman; the woman just allows the man to pick her up. A man will take most girls that come up to him - provided they are decent looking - without much thought other than bowing his load and showing off about it later. Again, like a monkey. Not trained to use his brain.

Think about it. When there is a war, who goes out to risk their life? Men. Why? Because, women put it into men's minds that they are weak and have to be defended. Men, believing this, and in order to to not have their pride hurt and get blue-balled, go out, risk their lives, and die for the women back at home.
You're telling me a woman can't fire a gun, or direct a missile? No, of course they can! But, because of women's facade and men's pride, this doesn't traditionlly happen.
Women and children first! Why? Actually, you tell me why?!? There is no difference. A man can drown just as easily as a woman. Again, goddamn pride and a need to release pressure built-up in the scrotum. Wasted time, on those few seconds of male orgasm. That's all it is. The whole world runs on those few seconds though.

In a family, the man has the weight of the world on his shoulders. If he fails, he won't have enough money to look after his family, failing everybody. If a woman fails in her house-chores, she can catch up with them.
Once a woman has a child, her love for the man falters. This is a natural way to stop interbreeding within human social communities. Men, will start to feel shunned and depressed. He will wonder why the spark has gone from the marriage. So will the woman. But, the woman is happy. She has the money from her man and the love from her child.
Then, after a while, the woman will tell the man to get a vasectomy. Just like when an owner wishes to control her dog, a woman does this to her man. And, the man, being the weaker-minded, goes along with it.

Women have the brain-power and are trained from the playground to use it to manipulate.
Men, just think a six-pack and a fist will get you every where. And driving a Merc will get you all the women. Goddmann baboons! When do you hear a woman say: I need to work my ass off to buy something, just to impress the men? You don't! A women just has to have the figure and revealing clothes, and BAM! She can chose from a crowd of men pawing at her, day upon day, night after night. Easy. Do a pout, and the men will buy you a drink. WOMEN OWN MEN. Seriously. Think about how pathetically men dedicate so much time and money to get a woman.

Women can wear everything! Men can only wear masculine and boring clothing. And, get badly discriminated against for wearing even slightly girly clothing. OR crying! It's a basic human emotion! Yet, men aren't allowed to do it. No! Stop you're crying! Be a man! And, continue doing whatever you were doing in order to please the woman.

Therefore, I believe men are just tools for women. I believe that women have always ruled this World, but through men.

Women are the brains. Men are the muscle. Slaves only needed muscle, too. This can change! It's all nurture, not nature!

These are generalisations. But, how do you feel? Do I have a point, or am I just mental in thinking it should be the men who are fighting for gender equality not women?

Deus in Machina
Senator

Founded: Jan 19, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Deus in Machina » Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:43 am

I'm not even gonna touch this one.

Ashmoria
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 19, 2004
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Ashmoria » Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:45 am

no

when you feel controlled by your penis, you are still controlled by yourself. the woman isnt doing anything.

if you take a look at the world you will see that this urge for sex has lead men to control women in various degrees of awful. from limiting women to sex with only them through societal standards to locking them in the house and stoning them to death if they talk to a man they arent related to.
Last edited by Ashmoria on Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
whatever

Republicke
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Republicke » Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:51 am

You're totally right, I never thought about it that way: for the sake of empowering women we should return to 1950s mores and norms. ;P
Economic Left/Right: -6.00, Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.85

"Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for truth."
- B. Disraeli

Bramborska wrote:Muscular liberalism? He took my gay stripper name!

Ashmoria
Post Czar

Postby Ashmoria » Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:53 am

Republicke wrote:You're totally right, I never thought about it that way: for the sake of empowering women we should return to 1950s mores and norms. ;P

there are conservative women "thinkers" who advocate just that.
whatever

Neo Art
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 09, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Neo Art » Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:55 am

What is this I don't even.....
if you were Batman you'd be home by now

"Consistency is a matter we are attempting to remedy." - Dread Lady Nathinaca

Pasig
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Pasig » Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:55 am

Ashmoria wrote:no

when you feel controlled by your penis, you are still controlled by yourself. the woman isnt doing anything.

if you take a look at the world you will see that this urge for sex has lead men to control women in various degrees of awful. from limiting women to sex with only them through societal standards to locking them in the house and stoning them to death if they talk to a man they arent related to.

Yes, I believe that in certain instances the game of being the fairer sex has back-fired on women. And, yes, in the muslim countries. Mohamed certainly was not a fan of women. And, he had enough of a sphere of influence to preach his feelings unto others. Causing awful treatment to women.
But, you go to a muslim country and the women have special places to sit, away from all the stinking riff-raff working men in waiting rooms. So, there are also privileges there. But, on the whole, yes, Islamic countries don't apply to my general feelings. Mostly European-influenced countries.

Ashmoria
Post Czar

Postby Ashmoria » Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:57 am

Pasig wrote:
Ashmoria wrote:no

Yes, I believe that in certain instances the game of being the fairer sex has back-fired on women. And, yes, in the muslim countries. Mohamed certainly was not a fan of women. And, he had enough of a sphere of influence to preach his feelings unto others. Causing awful treatment to women.
But, you go to a muslim country and the women have special places to sit, away from all the stinking riff-raff working men in waiting rooms. So, there are also privileges there. But, on the whole, yes, Islamic countries don't apply to my general feelings. Mostly European-influenced countries.

it doesnt negate my point. you arent being controlled by women you are being controlled by your hormones.
whatever

Caecili
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Caecili » Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:58 am

Yeahhhhh, no. The world is a patriarchy and always has been. This is simply because, way back at the dawn of man, men needed to make sure that their women were only pregnant with their children. The only way they could do this was to make women subservient to them. We're almost at a balance in the western world, but we still have quite a ways to go.
Alternate of Ursiroth. Call me "She" or "It" or "Your Holiness". Just not "He".
Is it strange to theme a country around limbless amphibians?
This will explain things: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMvL4zOLSeM

Left/Right: -7.75
Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.38

Cling, clang, thunk, scraaape...

Volnotova
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 08, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Volnotova » Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:59 am

I must be way ahead of my time.

Because I for one, do not fit into your stereotype of men.

I for one am not controlled by my genitals. I never liked acting tough, instead, I preffered to play sophisticated games and being alone(I also liked creating art and ect.). Also, I reject the traditional idea of what constitutes a "familly", instead, I want to have a relationship were both partners look after each other and I also want to have an intelligent entrepreneurial adventurous independent wife that wants to accomplish things in life, includng a succesful carreer instead of reducing her entire life to cooking, cleaning and brining her kids to school.

Money doesn't interest me, neither does fame or recognization; accomplishment and succes is what I live for.

While I certainly believe that this... exgerated... stereotype applies to some men, saying all men are like that is simply insane.
A very exclusive and exceptional ice crystal.

A surrealistic alien entity stretched thin across the many membranes of the multiverse.
The Land Fomerly Known as Ligerplace wrote:You are the most lawful neutral person I have ever witnessed.

Polruan wrote:It's like Humphrey Applebee wrote a chapter of the Talmud in here.

Pasig
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Pasig » Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:59 am

Republicke wrote:You're totally right, I never thought about it that way: for the sake of empowering women we should return to 1950s mores and norms. ;P

No. I don't mean that.
I mean men and women should have REAL equality. Not just the liberation of women from their gender-roles, but men, too!

FREEDOM and equality is what I am really passionate about when it comes to gender. I find it unfair. You don't chose your gender, so why should one be kept back by it?

Ashmoria
Post Czar

Postby Ashmoria » Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:01 am

Pasig wrote:

No. I don't mean that.
I mean men and women should have REAL equality. Not just the liberation of women from their gender-roles, but men, too!

FREEDOM and equality is what I am really passionate about when it comes to gender. I find it unfair. You don't chose your gender, so why should one be kept back by it?

leaving the bullshit you wrote behind...

of course men should be liberated from their silly gender role stereotypes.

men should get working on that.
whatever

Industrial Republics
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 15, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Industrial Republics » Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:01 am

Pasig wrote:

No. I don't mean that.

You're not?

There are laws in place to keep you equal in the workplace, in theory, and don't date douches. Then you're all set! Don't know about the rest of you lot, but my significant other grew up playing football, playing video games while kicking ass and chewing gum, but she was all out of gum.

Pasig
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Pasig » Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:02 am

Volnotova wrote:I must be way ahead of my time.

Because I for one, do not fit into your stereotype of men.

I for one am not controlled by my genitals. I never liked acting tough, instead, I preffered to play sophisticated games and being alone(I also liked creating art and ect.). Also, I reject the traditional idea of what constitutes a "familly", instead, I want to have a relationship were both partners look after each other and I also want to have an intelligent entrepreneurial adventurous independent wife that wants to accomplish things in life, includng a succesful carreer instead of reducing her entire life to cooking, cleaning and brining her kids to school.

Money doesn't interest me, neither does fame or recognization; accomplishment and succes is what I live for.

While I certainly believe that this... exgerated... stereotype applies to some men, saying all men are like that is simply insane.

That's why I wrote 'generalisations' at the end there.

The Pike Dynasty
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 02, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby The Pike Dynasty » Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:05 am

Matriarchy? Not in this Patriarchy! Now get me a Whataburger, woman!

United Casio
Ambassador

Founded: May 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby United Casio » Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:05 am

Pasig wrote:

Why? Because, men have weak minds that can be controlled by their genitals. Men are trained to be like this, by women pretending to be a weaker sex.

It starts from birth: brainwashing. Boys are given toy-cars; girls are given dolls. Boys are given toy-guns; girls are given make-up. It's not that the child CHOSE those toys, they were chosen for them. So, they are being brain-washed that certain things are only for certain genders. Why? So, girls can use the excuse of being the fairer sex and boys feel tougher.

Then, it goes onto school. Boys are encouraged to play rough-and-tumble games. Whereas, girls are told to play more sophisticated games.
This leads to the eventual fighting scenario: men, like huge and brainless apes, start swinging their fists, thinking that causing a bit of pain can solve everything. Girls, are encouraged to use their brains in their fights; creating cliques, and really using their minds and cruel tricks to ruin their victim's life.
Because, girls and boys don't really mix, boys don't realize how much more cruel a girl can be. They will only realize this under married life.

Men are encouraged to look after the women: the men are - traditionally - taught to go out and earn money. Fight in the real world for a job, and show off their money, in order to attract women like a baboon shows of his red arse. This is in magazines and nearly every single advert and commercial out there. Real men drink this beer! (followed by a girl in a bikini). Cars! Girls realize how much power they have from ruling and dominating men's sexual urges. It's easy. Put on your mini-skirt and high-heels, and a man will do lots of things you want him to do - with him hoping he can get some of you later. The longer you keep him waiting - teased but unsatisfied - the longer you can lead him on, like a dog on a leash. That's where the innocent sexuality of girls come in.
B.S. by the way. If you are with a group of girls they will talk about sex far more than a group of men would. But, it's their innocence that keep leading men on.

However, VERY rarely does a man pick-up a woman; the woman just allows the man to pick her up. A man will take most girls that come up to him - provided they are decent looking - without much thought other than bowing his load and showing off about it later. Again, like a monkey. Not trained to use his brain.

Think about it. When there is a war, who goes out to risk their life? Men. Why? Because, women put it into men's minds that they are weak and have to be defended. Men, believing this, and in order to to not have their pride hurt and get blue-balled, go out, risk their lives, and die for the women back at home.
You're telling me a woman can't fire a gun, or direct a missile? No, of course they can! But, because of women's facade and men's pride, this doesn't traditionlly happen.
Women and children first! Why? Actually, you tell me why?!? There is no difference. A man can drown just as easily as a woman. Again, goddamn pride and a need to release pressure built-up in the scrotum. Wasted time, on those few seconds of male orgasm. That's all it is. The whole world runs on those few seconds though.

In a family, the man has the weight of the world on his shoulders. If he fails, he won't have enough money to look after his family, failing everybody. If a woman fails in her house-chores, she can catch up with them.
Once a woman has a child, her love for the man falters. This is a natural way to stop interbreeding within human social communities. Men, will start to feel shunned and depressed. He will wonder why the spark has gone from the marriage. So will the woman. But, the woman is happy. She has the money from her man and the love from her child.
Then, after a while, the woman will tell the man to get a vasectomy. Just like when an owner wishes to control her dog, a woman does this to her man. And, the man, being the weaker-minded, goes along with it.

Women have the brain-power and are trained from the playground to use it to manipulate.
Men, just think a six-pack and a fist will get you every where. And driving a Merc will get you all the women. Goddmann baboons! When do you hear a woman say: I need to work my ass off to buy something, just to impress the men? You don't! A women just has to have the figure and revealing clothes, and BAM! She can chose from a crowd of men pawing at her, day upon day, night after night. Easy. Do a pout, and the men will buy you a drink. WOMEN OWN MEN. Seriously. Think about how pathetically men dedicate so much time and money to get a woman.

Women can wear everything! Men can only wear masculine and boring clothing. And, get badly discriminated against for wearing even slightly girly clothing. OR crying! It's a basic human emotion! Yet, men aren't allowed to do it. No! Stop you're crying! Be a man! And, continue doing whatever you were doing in order to please the woman.

Therefore, I believe men are just tools for women. I believe that women have always ruled this World, but through men.

Women are the brains. Men are the muscle. Slaves only needed muscle, too. This can change! It's all nurture, not nature!

These are generalisations. But, how do you feel? Do I have a point, or am I just mental in thinking it should be the men who are fighting for gender equality not women?

1) I am all for empowering women but, you are extremely sexist, tone it down a bit

2) It is in a male instinct to play rough and dirty games, while it is in a female's instinct not to be involved in those sort of games.

3) Without man, you wouldn't have the lightbulb, electricity, cars, airplanes, trains, nations, even NationStates!

4) Try to be a leetle less trollish next time.
Last edited by United Casio on Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

None at the moment.
Name:The People's State of United Casio
Leader: Undefined
Ideology:Communism
Main Race:Aryan
Delegacies held:2
Founderships held:10
Use of Nuclear Weapons? Assured.
My nations ideology, Communism, does not represent my own ideology
Peacetime readiness
The Corparation wrote:You burned a caked.......you poor sadistic bastard. What did that cake ever do to you?

Izzyshipper
Minister

Founded: Jun 12, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Izzyshipper » Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:06 am

Lol, troll.

These are juat sweeping generalisations just as sexist as those directed at women fifty years ago. People are tools of people, throughout history both men and women have manipulated their way to the top.
Female |I use UK Spelling

Wise princes avoid as much as they can being in other men's power - Niccolò Machiavelli

Government- Monarchy
Ruler - Queen Sophia I
Demonym - Izzyerian

Pasig
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Pasig » Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:06 am

Caecili wrote:Yeahhhhh, no. The world is a patriarchy and always has been. This is simply because, way back at the dawn of man, men needed to make sure that their women were only pregnant with their children. The only way they could do this was to make women subservient to them. We're almost at a balance in the western world, but we still have quite a ways to go.

Why should the woman just not feel the urge to cheat then? Instead of pushing men into feeling that they have to be all aggressive and making one subservient to the other.

Pasig
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Pasig » Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:09 am

United Casio wrote:
Pasig wrote:

1) I am all for empowering women but, you are extremely sexist, tone it down a bit

2) It is in a male instinct to play rough and dirty games, while it is in a female's instinct not to be involved in those sort of games.

3) Without man, you wouldn't have the lightbulb, electricity, cars, airplanes, trains, nations, even NationStates!

Yeah. I didn't really realize how long the original post would be, but I said it to get people wired for a good discussion, not actually to offend. It's just a topic that angers me almost on a daily basis.

Caecili
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Caecili » Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:09 am

Pasig wrote:
Caecili wrote:Yeahhhhh, no. The world is a patriarchy and always has been. This is simply because, way back at the dawn of man, men needed to make sure that their women were only pregnant with their children. The only way they could do this was to make women subservient to them. We're almost at a balance in the western world, but we still have quite a ways to go.

Why should the woman just not feel the urge to cheat then? Instead of pushing men into feeling that they have to be all aggressive and making one subservient to the other.

Look, I'm talking about early human civilization here. Monogamy wasn't normal until we made it normal, because biologically that isn't how we behave. Men created the whole laying-with-another-man-is-bad thing to make sure that the females they slept with were carrying their babies. Women weren't doing anything, they were manipulated by the men.
Alternate of Ursiroth. Call me "She" or "It" or "Your Holiness". Just not "He".
Is it strange to theme a country around limbless amphibians?
This will explain things: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMvL4zOLSeM

Left/Right: -7.75
Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.38

Cling, clang, thunk, scraaape...

United Casio
Ambassador

Founded: May 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby United Casio » Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:11 am

Pasig wrote:
United Casio wrote:

Yeah. I didn't really realize how long the original post would be, but I said it to get people wired for a good discussion, not actually to offend. It's just a topic that angers me almost on a daily basis.

Sorry, I took it wrong. ;)

None at the moment.
Name:The People's State of United Casio
Leader: Undefined
Ideology:Communism
Main Race:Aryan
Delegacies held:2
Founderships held:10
Use of Nuclear Weapons? Assured.
My nations ideology, Communism, does not represent my own ideology
Peacetime readiness
The Corparation wrote:You burned a caked.......you poor sadistic bastard. What did that cake ever do to you?

Buffett and Colbert
Post Czar

Founded: Oct 05, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Buffett and Colbert » Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:16 am

Yeah, all those women out there who are being oppressed and discriminated against right now are just putting on an act.
If the knowledge isn't useful, you haven't found the lesson yet. ~Iniika
You-Gi-Owe wrote:If someone were to ask me about your online persona as a standard of your "date-ability", I'd rate you as "worth investigating further & passionate about beliefs". But, enough of the idle speculation on why you didn't score with the opposite gender.

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Buffett and Colbert wrote:Clever, but your Jedi mind tricks don't work on me.

His Jedi mind tricks are insignificant compared to the power of Buffy's sex appeal.
Keronians wrote:
Buffett and Colbert wrote:My law class took my virginity. And it was 100% consensual.

I accuse your precious law class of statutory rape.

Horsefish
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 06, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Horsefish » Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:17 am

Buffett and Colbert wrote:Yeah, all those women out there who are being oppressed and discriminated against right now are just putting on an act.

*nods* Like the Jews
Areopagitican wrote:I'm not an expert in the field of moron, but what I think he's saying is that if you have to have sex with Shakira (or another dirty ethnic), at the very least, it must be part of a threesome with a white woman. It's a sacrifice, but someone has to make it.

Geniasis wrote:Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go bludgeon some whales to death with my 12-ft dick.

Georgism wrote:
Geniasis wrote:Maybe if you showered every now and then...

That's what the Nazis said, we're not falling for that one again.

The Western Reaches wrote:I learned that YOU are the reason I embarrassed myself by saying "Horsefish" instead of "Seahorse" this one time in school.

What's wrong with a little destruction?

Angleter
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 27, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Angleter » Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:18 am

Next up: The Marxist Lie- How 1850 was the best year for the working classes.
[align=center]"I gotta tell you, this is just crazy, huh! This is just nuts, OK! Jeezo man."

Pasig
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Pasig » Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:19 am

Angleter wrote:Next up: The Marxist Lie- How 1850 was the best year for the working classes.

He he he! Well, there was less tax and no spending cuts that's for sure!

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General