NATION

PASSWORD

Detroit woman shot and killed for not giving phone number.

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Divitaen
Senator

Founded: Jan 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Divitaen » Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:20 am

Ostroeuropa wrote:
Divitaen wrote:
http://www.cdc.gov/violenceprevention/pdf/nisvs_executive_summary-a.pdf
Somewhere on page 4. 1 in 21 men are raped by women by being forced to penetrate a woman. Compare that to 1 in 6 women being raped in their lifetime. The CDC report goes further with a statistic that it's closer to 1 in 5 women.

It's harassment to have someone come up to you and make unsolicited comments about how you look and judging you on your physical appearance. Ask Kirsten Gillibrand, who while working in Congress had congressmen go up to her telling her that they "like my girls chubby" and "you're even pretty when you're fat". I'm sure she is blushing with all her privilege.

It's because of the culture of misandry.
They don't like the compliments because they hate men.
Being found sexually appealing by a man is something to be considered abhorrent and such, because men are evil.

God forbid you just say
"Hey, thanks! I like your hair!" like a reasonable person would.

Or even
"Thanks, but i'm trying to focus on work right now."

It can put a spring in your step to get compliments if you aren't so paranoid and hateful of men about it.

And women get more of those compliments. So they should by all rights be happier and have a better ego. But no, they don't let it happen, because men are icky.

Let me get this straight. You are literally telling me that Kirsten Gillibrand is being whiny and unreasonable, and that when her fellow congressional colleagues judged her for her physical appearance by making unsolicited comments about how they like their girls chubby and that she is pretty when she's fat, rather than write a book about it to highlight workplace harassment and sexism, Kirsten Gillibrand should actually be able and thank her colleagues for being such nice people.

EDIT: happy, not "able"
Last edited by Divitaen on Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hillary Clinton 2016! Stronger Together!
EU Referendum: Vote Leave = Project Hate #VoteRemain!
Economic Right/Left: -8.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.15
Foreign Policy Non-interventionist/Neo-conservative: -10.00
Cultural Liberal/Conservative: -10.00
Social Democrat:
Cosmopolitan/Nationalistic - 38%
Secular/Fundamentalist - 50%
Visionary/Reactionary - 56%
Anarchistic/Authoritarian - 24%
Communistic/Capitalistic - 58%
Pacifist/Militarist - 39%
Ecological/Anthropocentric - 55%

Ostroeuropa
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jun 14, 2006
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Ostroeuropa » Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:21 am

Divitaen wrote:
Ostroeuropa wrote:
It's because of the culture of misandry.
They don't like the compliments because they hate men.
Being found sexually appealing by a man is something to be considered abhorrent and such, because men are evil.

God forbid you just say
"Hey, thanks! I like your hair!" like a reasonable person would.

Or even
"Thanks, but i'm trying to focus on work right now."

It can put a spring in your step to get compliments if you aren't so paranoid and hateful of men about it.

And women get more of those compliments. So they should by all rights be happier and have a better ego. But no, they don't let it happen, because men are icky.

Let me get this straight. You are literally telling me that Kirsten Gillibrand is being whiny and unreasonable, and that when her fellow congressional colleagues judged her for her physical appearance by making unsolicited comments about how they like their girls chubby and that she is pretty when she's fat, rather than write a book about it to highlight workplace harassment and sexism, Kirsten Gillibrand should actually be able and thank her colleagues for being such nice people.

Yes. It's how people should respond.
Did her colleagues ONLY take notice of her looks? Because then it's an actual problem. Just taking notice? Needs to get over herself and stop hating men so much and just chill the fuck out and take the ego-boost.

"I think you are sexually desirable."
"As do I."
"Oh my god, you fucking disgusting pigs!"
(Hatred of men based on them having a sexuality and expressing it.)
Last edited by Ostroeuropa on Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ostro.MOV

There is an out of control trolley speeding towards Jeremy Bentham, who is tied to the track. You can pull the lever to cause the trolley to switch tracks, but on the other track is Immanuel Kant. Bentham is clutching the only copy in the universe of The Critique of Pure Reason. Kant is clutching the only copy in the universe of The Principles of Moral Legislation. Both men are shouting at you that they have recently started to reconsider their ethical stances.

Divitaen
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Divitaen » Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:25 am

Ostroeuropa wrote:
Divitaen wrote:

Did her colleagues ONLY take notice of her looks? Because then it's an actual problem. Just taking notice? Needs to get over herself and stop hating men so much and just chill the fuck out and take the ego-boost.

"As do I."

Maybe this is about point of view, but someone coming up to me and commenting about how my ass looks while I'm walking to work would creep the hell out of me. It won't make me happy and I'm not expected to respond positively to an unsolicited and wholly inappropriate "compliment".
Social Democrat:

Ostroeuropa
Khan of Spam

Postby Ostroeuropa » Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:29 am

Divitaen wrote:
Ostroeuropa wrote:

"As do I."

Maybe this is about point of view, but someone coming up to me and commenting about how my ass looks while I'm walking to work would creep the hell out of me. It won't make me happy and I'm not expected to respond positively to an unsolicited and wholly inappropriate "compliment".

YOU think it's inappropriate. Others may not.
What do you want, men to be mind readers?
That seems to be a common demand.

And yes, you are expected to respond positively, because it's a compliment.
It's psychotic to flip your shit over a compliment, and it's why women seem so alien on this topic to most men.
You can respond negatively. That's fine. Just don't blame THEM for YOUR insecurities, when they're just trying to be nice.

You tell someone when they do it once, "hey thanks but don't do that, i kinda don't like compliments. Like your sweater though."
That fixes the problem most of the time. For the ones it doesn't?
Knock yourself out. That's harassment. They shouldn't do it anymore.

The current method of trying to solve this dispute is utterly childish and passive. Women don't have to do anything except demand things of men like a brat. It's getting tiresome that feminists are trying SO HARD to fulfill stereotypes about women.

DONT COMPLIMENT WOMENS ASSES AT WORK!!!!
(Unless they want you to. But you have to read their mind to figure that out. The ones who like it will be sure to respond positively to it in front of you a few times just to really muddy the issue. God forbid WE actually communicate and accept that people won't automatically know our preferences, no, they are here to serve us and they did a bad job, so fuck them, let's rant at the males.)
Last edited by Ostroeuropa on Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:32 am, edited 3 times in total.
Ostro.MOV

There is an out of control trolley speeding towards Jeremy Bentham, who is tied to the track. You can pull the lever to cause the trolley to switch tracks, but on the other track is Immanuel Kant. Bentham is clutching the only copy in the universe of The Critique of Pure Reason. Kant is clutching the only copy in the universe of The Principles of Moral Legislation. Both men are shouting at you that they have recently started to reconsider their ethical stances.

Divitaen
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Divitaen » Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:35 am

Ostroeuropa wrote:
Divitaen wrote:

It's psychotic to flip your shit over a compliment, and it's why women seem so alien on this topic to most men.
You can respond negatively. That's fine. Just don't blame THEM for YOUR insecurities, when they're just trying to be nice.

You tell someone when they do it once, "hey thanks but don't do that, i kinda don't like compliments. Like your sweater though."

The current method of trying to solve this dispute is utterly childish and passive. Women don't have to do anything except demand things of men like a brat. It's getting tiresome that feminists are trying SO HARD to fulfill stereotypes about women.

Are you kidding me? If I'm walking to work, and I'm not in a bar or at a party, how is a sexual comment ever appropriate? It isn't normal to go up to a woman and talk about her ass or her tits or whatever when you're in a public street and she's just walking to work. Period. I don't want men to be mind-readers, just to know that it's creepy to do that and to stop. You can go and hit on girls in a local bar, not out on the street.

I don't have to respond positively to a creepy pickup attempt. If a guy texts a girl over and over again, complimenting her looks and not getting the hint that she doesn't like it, should she have to "appreciate" it and respond positively? Or can she call out the guy for being a creep? It's as simple as that.

What current method are you referring to? Demanding that men not treat women like eye candy and sex objects by coming up to them on a public street talking about wanting to fuck them? Honestly, how hard is it do that?
Social Democrat:

Cyrisnia
Senator

Founded: Jun 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Cyrisnia » Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:35 am

Oh my. This is gonna be a fun thread.
R E D L E G S

【BORN TO ABOLISH】
SOUTH IS A F**K
鬼神 Kill Em All 1859
I am free man
410,757,864,530 DEAD REBS

Ostroeuropa
Khan of Spam

Postby Ostroeuropa » Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:40 am

Divitaen wrote:
Ostroeuropa wrote:

Are you kidding me? If I'm walking to work, and I'm not in a bar or at a party, how is a sexual comment ever appropriate? It isn't normal to go up to a woman and talk about her ass or her tits or whatever when you're in a public street and she's just walking to work. Period. I don't want men to be mind-readers, just to know that it's creepy to do that and to stop. You can go and hit on girls in a local bar, not out on the street.

I don't have to respond positively to a creepy pickup attempt. If a guy texts a girl over and over again, complimenting her looks and not getting the hint that she doesn't like it, should she have to "appreciate" it and respond positively? Or can she call out the guy for being a creep? It's as simple as that.

What current method are you referring to? Demanding that men not treat women like eye candy and sex objects by coming up to them on a public street talking about wanting to fuck them? Honestly, how hard is it do that?

You've never been hit on on public transport? You've never heard of it working out? How is walking any different? Oh. It's different for YOU, not for everyone, and so you think you have a right to rant at people who try it. Like I said. If you girls think you can do a better job at courting, you do it. til then, don't bother complaining, because it's childish and hypocritical.

Doen't expect men to be mind readers, but you use the phrase "Doesn't get the hint." Communicate for fucks suck. It's your own damned fault if you are cryptic and people misread you, zero sympathy. Assuming people can pick up on your cues is absolutely ridiculous, especially when you already know many don't. You are PASSIVE.
STOP IT. Or at least stop complaining to US, about YOU being passive.
Why women do this to themselves is beyond me.

He's a creep because he can't read your mind.
Despite the fact that males and females use subtly different body language to communicate and know their own better than the one of the opposite.
So you have a prejudicial attitude to people who don't speak female, essentially.
Grow up. He isn't being a creep, you are being cryptic and terrible at communication and blaming him for failing to speak your language.
That is anti-male. It's the kind of shit loads of women do, and they need to be called out on it.

It's a compliment. That's all it is. If you can't handle compliments, that's on you. Don't expect others to stop giving them, because some people like and even NEED them.
Last edited by Ostroeuropa on Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ostro.MOV

Estenia
Senator

Founded: Mar 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Estenia » Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:40 am

We men aren't all so bad, there are bad and good men, that man proved to be bad.
Runner-up at the 1st OMAHAN FUTSAL WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS, 4th at Maple Leaf Bowl III, 4th on Baptism of Fire 57, 2nd at Runner Cup 4, 3rd at 21st World Lacrosse Championships.

88% Libertatrian
72% Conservative
63% Liberal

Divitaen
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Divitaen » Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:48 am

Ostroeuropa wrote:
Divitaen wrote:Are you kidding me? If I'm walking to work, and I'm not in a bar or at a party, how is a sexual comment ever appropriate? It isn't normal to go up to a woman and talk about her ass or her tits or whatever when you're in a public street and she's just walking to work. Period. I don't want men to be mind-readers, just to know that it's creepy to do that and to stop. You can go and hit on girls in a local bar, not out on the street.

You've never been hit on on public transport? You've never heard of it working out? How is walking any different? Oh. It's different for YOU, not for everyone, and so you think you have a right to rant at people who try it. Like I said. If you girls think you can do a better job at courting, you do it. til then, don't bother complaining, because it's childish and hypocritical.

Doen't expect men to be mind readers, but you use the phrase "Doesn't get the hint." Communicate for fucks suck. It's your own damned fault if you are cryptic and people misread you, zero sympathy. Assuming people can pick up on your cues is absolutely ridiculous, especially when you already know many don't. You are PASSIVE.

Despite the fact that males and females use subtly different body language to communicate and know their own better than the one of the opposite.
So you have a prejudicial attitude to people who don't speak female, essentially.
Grow up. He isn't being a creep, you are being cryptic and terrible at communication and blaming him for failing to speak your language.
That is anti-male. It's the kind of shit loads of women do, and they need to be called out on it.

It's a compliment. That's all it is. If you can't handle compliments, that's on you. Don't expect others to stop giving them, because some people like and even NEED them.

It's not about courting. It's about being extremely inappropriate. I've had comments made of me in public transport and I've seen instances of it happening. It's hella creepy. And no, this isn't a subjective opinion I have. Women feel intimidated and helpless when men size them up in public, look leerily at their tits and their asses, start making sexual comments about wanting to fuck them, and they don't know what to do. Street harassment is a real problem, and sometimes women don't know how to respond because more often than you may think it escalates into molestation, stalking or even assault.

http://madamenoire.com/476864/the-very-real-dangers-of-street-harassment/
http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/womens-blog/2014/feb/28/women-street-harassment-power-control-violence
http://thinkprogress.org/health/2014/10/09/3578215/street-harassment-escalates/

Stop telling women it's their fault for not communicating. Clearly you can't just go up to a person in public and make sexual comments. I don't understand how in any situation that can be acceptable. If you go up to a woman and say she has nice tits, get a clue. If you sext her a hundred times and she doesn't reply, take a hint. It's not a failure of communication on the woman's part. It's just a man not understanding boundaries and thinking women are sex objects for him to freely penetrate.

And don't tell women to enjoy it. I'm not sure if you've been street harassed before. It's not exactly a fun experience and I'm not going to enjoy it.
Social Democrat:

Scepez
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Scepez » Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:49 am

According to some of these posts, I guess calling our dog "Good boy!" should be illegal cause its animal abuse.
Last edited by Scepez on Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
???

Laerod
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jul 17, 2004
Iron Fist Socialists

Postby Laerod » Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:49 am

Estenia wrote:We men aren't all so bad, there are bad and good men, that man proved to be bad.

Exactly that. There was no way of telling beforehand and it cost the woman her life.

Laerod
Postmaster of the Fleet

Iron Fist Socialists

Postby Laerod » Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:51 am

Scepez wrote:According to some of these posts, I guess we should also calling our dog "Good boy!" should be illegal cause its animal abuse.

Laerod wrote:We must remember who the real victims in a shooting of a woman that rejected the advances of a man are: Men who might have a harder time to get a date because of it.

Republic of Coldwater
Senator

Founded: Jul 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Coldwater » Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:52 am

She should've followed Carly Rae Jepsen's advice.

"Humor" aside, I don't know how crazy Detroit has gone, but it has gone way overboard by any standards made by civilized people. Detroit is a show of failed Keynesian policies that have only caused more problems, while it has resulted in its citizens succumbing to such culture and ideas, which in turn results in such terrible things like this. This is also why there should be less, not more gun control in Detroit as criminals are likely to illegally get firearms while law-abiding citizens lack the means to defend themselves, and if they are able to obtain firearms easily, it would help fight the rampant crime in the embattled city.

Scepez
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Scepez » Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:52 am

Laerod wrote:
Scepez wrote:According to some of these posts, I guess we should also calling our dog "Good boy!" should be illegal cause its animal abuse.

Laerod wrote:We must remember who the real victims in a shooting of a woman that rejected the advances of a man are: Men who might have a harder time to get a date because of it.

You know, repeating that won't make it any more right and/or relevant :roll:
???

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Australian rePublic » Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:53 am

An isolated incident does not jsutify misandry
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Ostroeuropa
Khan of Spam

Postby Ostroeuropa » Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:53 am

Divitaen wrote:
Ostroeuropa wrote:

It's not about courting. It's about being extremely inappropriate. I've had comments made of me in public transport and I've seen instances of it happening. It's hella creepy. And no, this isn't a subjective opinion I have. Women feel intimidated and helpless when men size them up in public, look leerily at their tits and their asses, start making sexual comments about wanting to fuck them, and they don't know what to do. Street harassment is a real problem, and sometimes women don't know how to respond because more often than you may think it escalates into molestation, stalking or even assault.

http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/womens-blog/2014/feb/28/women-street-harassment-power-control-violence

Stop telling women it's their fault for not communicating. Clearly you can't just go up to a person in public and make sexual comments. I don't understand how in any situation that can be acceptable. If you go up to a woman and say she has nice tits, get a clue. If you sext her a hundred times and she doesn't reply, take a hint. It's not a failure of communication on the woman's part. It's just a man not understanding boundaries and thinking women are sex objects for him to freely penetrate.

And don't tell women to enjoy it. I'm not sure if you've been street harassed before. It's not exactly a fun experience and I'm not going to enjoy it.

So because the men have sexualities and talk about them, you feel uncomfortable and feel fine judging them about it?
Yeh, that's not prejudiced at all. I've told them what to do they should try doing, but you apparently disagree and instead want to try the same failed technique that men keep telling you is demoralizing and feels alienating.
And like i've said, when it escalates, prosecute.

It is partially womens fault for not communicating. That much is entirely obvious.
How many texts is acceptable? 3 or 4? Well why not text back the first time. God forbid you actually do something and instead sit there passively and expect him to get the hint, even though you know that doesn't always work.
Women die in cars by refusing to leave a burning vehicle, complain men don't drag them out. News at ten.

The thing is?
You totally can approach people and make sexual comments and compliments. You just need to do it in a particular way. It works. You can look at women all you like and they usually wont mind if you are good looking and flash a non-aggressive smile afterward. I know.
Some people are shit at socializing. You pity them for that, you don't rant at them for being creeps and scum.

Because, and heres the kicker, that doesn't teach them how to socialize.
Last edited by Ostroeuropa on Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:57 am, edited 3 times in total.
Ostro.MOV

Laerod
Postmaster of the Fleet

Iron Fist Socialists

Postby Laerod » Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:54 am

Scepez wrote:You know, repeating that won't make it any more right and/or relevant :roll:

It's an observation of what appears to be the teen male persecution complex. Not limited to teen males, mind you.

The Nihilistic view
Postmaster-General

Founded: May 14, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Nihilistic view » Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:56 am

I don't always ask women for their number but when I do I shoot those who refuse............

Seriously what a stupid view put across by the OP.
Slava Ukraini

Scepez
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Scepez » Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:56 am

Laerod wrote:
Scepez wrote:You know, repeating that won't make it any more right and/or relevant :roll:

It's an observation of what appears to be the teen male persecution complex. Not limited to teen males, mind you.

I'm sorry, the what now?
???

Ostroeuropa
Khan of Spam

Postby Ostroeuropa » Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:58 am

Scepez wrote:
Laerod wrote:It's an observation of what appears to be the teen male persecution complex. Not limited to teen males, mind you.

I'm sorry, the what now?

Any attempt to acknowledge men as any kind of victim implies you are unsuccessful with women, and that this is a terrible thing for you to be and only occurs to children.
No, this kind of attitude doesn't put pressure on men and stress them out into situations where they go crazy and shoot people if they are consistently degraded by society in this manner, why would you suggest that, are you a virgin?
Last edited by Ostroeuropa on Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ostro.MOV

Divitaen
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Divitaen » Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:58 am

Ostroeuropa wrote:
Divitaen wrote:It's not about courting. It's about being extremely inappropriate. I've had comments made of me in public transport and I've seen instances of it happening. It's hella creepy. And no, this isn't a subjective opinion I have. Women feel intimidated and helpless when men size them up in public, look leerily at their tits and their asses, start making sexual comments about wanting to fuck them, and they don't know what to do. Street harassment is a real problem, and sometimes women don't know how to respond because more often than you may think it escalates into molestation, stalking or even assault.

So because the men have sexualities and talk about them, you feel uncomfortable and feel fine judging them about it?
Yeh, that's not prejudiced at all. I've told them what to do they should try doing, but you apparently disagree and instead want to try the same failed technique that men keep telling you is demoralizing and feels alienating.

It is partially womens fault for not communicating. That much is entirely obvious.
How many texts is acceptable? 3 or 4? Well why not text back the first time. God forbid you actually do something and instead sit there passively and expect him to get the hint, even though you know that doesn't always work.
Women die in cars by refusing to leave a burning vehicle, complain men don't drag them out. News at ten.

Men have sexualities, yes. Men may be attracted to women they see on the bus, on the monorail or on the public streets. Fine. You don't have to go overboard and start making the women feel threatened by going up to them and telling them you want to fuck them. All I'm saying is men should know better than to go up to random women on the street and comment on their ass and tits. I don't get the controversy. You can even ask the girl out if you want to, just don't make sexual comments or detailed explanations of how you want to sleep with a woman who hasn't given her consent.

Your analogy of women dying in cars is completely irrelevant. A woman dying in a car has nothing to do with men giving unsolicited sexual comments.
Social Democrat:

Shnercropolis
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 30, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Shnercropolis » Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:58 am

Saint Jade IV wrote:http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/story/26719319/mass-shooting-kills-mother-of-three-wounds-five-others

Men, whenever you question why we don't tell you why we aren't interested, this is why. Whenever we "lead you on", this is why.

This is why women fear men. This is why we avoid you in the street, in the club, everywhere. Because you might decide to shoot us.

I bet this woman encountered hundreds of unsolicited requests for her phone number over the years. However, it only took one pissed off guy to decide that her refusal warranted the death penalty to end her life, and leave another man without a fiancé, and 3 children without a mother.

So NSG, what say you? Is this yet another example of the way our culture believes men are entitled to women, or is this simply a tragic, crazy once-off.

or maybe, just maybe, that dude was fucking crazy.

One time in my town a gangster(likely on meth or something) shot and killed 6 people after being rejected.
it is my firm belief that I should never have to justify my beliefs.

Scepez
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Scepez » Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:00 am

Ostroeuropa wrote:
Scepez wrote:
I'm sorry, the what now?

Any attempt to acknowledge men as any kind of victim implies you are unsuccessful with women, and that this is a terrible thing for you to be and only occurs to children.
No, this kind of attitude doesn't put pressure on men and stress them out into situations where they go crazy and shoot people if they are consistently degraded by society in this manner, why would you suggest that, are you a virgin?

Wait, are you talking about me? Or what?
???

Ostroeuropa
Khan of Spam

Postby Ostroeuropa » Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:01 am

Divitaen wrote:
Ostroeuropa wrote:

Men have sexualities, yes. Men may be attracted to women they see on the bus, on the monorail or on the public streets. Fine. You don't have to go overboard and start making the women feel threatened by going up to them and telling them you want to fuck them. All I'm saying is men should know better than to go up to random women on the street and comment on their ass and tits. I don't get the controversy. You can even ask the girl out if you want to, just don't make sexual comments or detailed explanations of how you want to sleep with a woman who hasn't given her consent.

Your analogy of women dying in cars is completely irrelevant. A woman dying in a car has nothing to do with men giving unsolicited sexual comments.

I'll try this once more for you.
It seems obvious
TO YOU
that those things are unacceptable.
Some women disagree. Some women disagree publicly in front of other men. Sometimes those women accept advances.
Expecting men to recognize which woman you are?
Will not work. Stop expecting it and communicate on an individual basis instead of trying to make women a monolith.
What about that is escaping you?
Is it just that you don't want to have to do anything and expect all men to act the way that makes you feel comfortable by knowing it somehow?
Ostro.MOV

Ostroeuropa
Khan of Spam

Postby Ostroeuropa » Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:02 am

Scepez wrote:
Ostroeuropa wrote:

Wait, are you talking about me? Or what?

I'm being sarcastic about the view laerod presented and highlighting the problems it causes.
Ostro.MOV

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General