NATION

PASSWORD

60% of Germans - Islam Does Not Belong In Germany.

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Does Islam belong in germany?

No. Islam does not belong in germany.
60%
Yes. Islam does belong in germany.
40%

Total votes : 1029

Kubumba Tribe
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Kubumba Tribe » Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:39 pm

The balkens wrote:
Senegalboy wrote:I would do the same and do anything In my power to get it back

I Heard thats going great for the Palestinians.

As long as Israel gets international pressure to set things right, Palestine will be free.
Pro: (Pan-)Islamism--Palestine--RBG--Choice to an extent--Giving land back to Native Americans--East--Afrika--etc.
Anti: US gov--West gov--Capitalism--Imperialism/Colonialism--Racism/White Supremacy--Secularism getting into everything--Western 'intervention' in the East--Zionism--etc.
I'm a New Afrikan Muslim :) https://www.16personalities.com/isfj-personality Sister nation of El-Amin Caliphate
Farnhamia wrote:A word of advice from your friendly neighborhood Mod, be careful how you use "kafir." It's derogatory usage by some people can get you in trouble unless you are very careful in setting the context for it's use.

This means we can use the word, just not in a bad way. So don't punish anyone who uses kafir.

Senegalboy
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Senegalboy » Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:39 pm

The balkens wrote:
Senegalboy wrote:I would do the same and do anything In my power to get it back

So you would let a person just come into your house and take it

This nation is a Member of the Council of Islamic Cooperation! Come join us today!

United Territories and States
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby United Territories and States » Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:39 pm

Senegalboy wrote:
Kubumba Tribe wrote:Of course. I would too if someone just runs up into my house and says it's his/her's.

I would do the same and do anything In my power to get it back

They were swarming by the numbers, fighting them would've been a terrible idea.
Please be nice and refer this country as "America", or "United States" when in IC.

The balkens
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 19, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The balkens » Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:40 pm

Kubumba Tribe wrote:
The balkens wrote:

As long as Israel gets international pressure to set things right, Palestine will be free.

What pressure?

Oh man, the UN is going to say things.

The balkens
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The balkens » Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:40 pm

Senegalboy wrote:
The balkens wrote:

If i own several other houses in the neighborhood, yes.

Senegalboy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Senegalboy » Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:41 pm

The balkens wrote:
Senegalboy wrote:So you would let a person just come into your house and take it

If you had only one house

This nation is a Member of the Council of Islamic Cooperation! Come join us today!

The balkens
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The balkens » Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:42 pm

Senegalboy wrote:
The balkens wrote:

If you had only one house

No.

Stormopolis
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 28, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Stormopolis » Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:42 pm

The balkens wrote:
Senegalboy wrote:So you would let a person just come into your house and take it

Like this?

How do you know somebody is trans or vegan?
Don't worry. They'll tell you at the slightest provocation.

Check my privilege? I won't. Even if I knew how.

Of late there has been a 312% increase of people putting their words and thus their fingers in my mouth. Please refrain from doing so.

WORKING ON MY FACTBOOK OF AWESOME FACTS!

The balkens
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The balkens » Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:43 pm

Stormopolis wrote:
The balkens wrote:

Like this?

Yep.

Aelex
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Aelex » Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:43 pm

Senegalboy wrote:
The balkens wrote:

A more fitting analogy would have been you agreeing to share an house with someone to get the rental only to try to drive him off of it as soon as you got the keys but ending up being the one to be kick off of it as you over-estimated your own power and the weakness of your former housemate.
Citoyen Français. Bonapartiste Républicain (aka De Gaule's Gaullisme) with Keynesian leanings on economics. Latin Christian.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United Territories and States » Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:45 pm

The balkens wrote:
Stormopolis wrote:
Like this?

Yep.

They could've left.
Please be nice and refer this country as "America", or "United States" when in IC.

The balkens
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The balkens » Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:46 pm

United Territories and States wrote:
The balkens wrote:
Yep.

They could've left.

and go where?

Senegalboy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Senegalboy » Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:47 pm

Stormopolis wrote:
The balkens wrote:

Like this?

Palestinians need their land everyone has their own land.every people have a land that reflect their culture for you all Arabs are the same but we are different

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United Territories and States » Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:49 pm

Senegalboy wrote:
Stormopolis wrote:
Like this?

Palestinians need their land everyone has their own land.every people have a land that reflect their culture for you all Arabs are the same but we are different

What's so different about Palestinians and Arabs?

Senegalboy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Senegalboy » Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:52 pm

Senegalboy wrote:Palestinians need their land everyone has their own land.every people have a land that reflect their culture for you all Arabs are the same but we are different

Customs and even different dialects I can't understand some Palestinian Arabic and I speak many dialects of Arabic

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United Territories and States » Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:53 pm

Senegalboy wrote:

Customs and even different dialects I can't understand some Palestinian Arabic and I speak many dialects of Arabic

They can integrate into any other country.

Kubumba Tribe
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kubumba Tribe » Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:54 pm

Stormopolis wrote:
Kubumba Tribe wrote:Of course. I would too if someone just runs up into my house and says it's his/her's.

You mean how the world has always treated the Jews? :)

Still waiting for your answers on the Great State of Palestine Quiz, by the way.

Oh, that quiz was to me? Ok, here I go:
1: I believe it was a province of the Osmanli Empire, or at least a region of the Empire.
2: Jordan to the east, Lebanon to the north, Egypt to the southwest, Saudi Arabia's south right?
3: Jerusalem
4: Well, Gaza, is Palestine's largest city, Ramallah is Palestine's admin center, I believe Haifa is a major city.
5: None
6: Palestinian Arabic
7: Al-Islam
8: Currently uses 3: Israeli shekel (why are they using that?), the Jordanian dinar, Egyptian pound.
9: N/A
10: There is such a country of Palestine. Palestine fell when the British invaded and occupied it, then the UN divided Palestinian land to their liking.
11: Because they already had their place and weren't oppressed.
Pro: (Pan-)Islamism--Palestine--RBG--Choice to an extent--Giving land back to Native Americans--East--Afrika--etc.
Anti: US gov--West gov--Capitalism--Imperialism/Colonialism--Racism/White Supremacy--Secularism getting into everything--Western 'intervention' in the East--Zionism--etc.
I'm a New Afrikan Muslim :) https://www.16personalities.com/isfj-personality Sister nation of El-Amin Caliphate
Farnhamia wrote:A word of advice from your friendly neighborhood Mod, be careful how you use "kafir." It's derogatory usage by some people can get you in trouble unless you are very careful in setting the context for it's use.

This means we can use the word, just not in a bad way. So don't punish anyone who uses kafir.

Kubumba Tribe
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kubumba Tribe » Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:56 pm

Senegalboy wrote:Customs and even different dialects I can't understand some Palestinian Arabic and I speak many dialects of Arabic

They still would lose their land. That's Palestine's land. They must have it back.

Senegalboy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Senegalboy » Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:57 pm

Senegalboy wrote:Customs and even different dialects I can't understand some Palestinian Arabic and I speak many dialects of Arabic

It is their land.they don't want to leave so they stay and they can live in a land of their forfathers

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United Territories and States » Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:00 pm

Senegalboy wrote:
United Territories and States wrote:They can integrate into any other country.

It is their land.they don't want to leave so they stay and they can live in a land of their forfathers

There is no point in fighting a losing war/battle.

Geilinor
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 20, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Geilinor » Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:01 pm

Kubumba Tribe wrote:10: There is such a country of Palestine. Palestine fell when the British invaded and occupied it, then the UN divided Palestinian land to their liking.

Palestine was not an independent country before the British. It was part of the Ottoman Empire.
Member of the Free Democratic Party. Not left. Not right. Forward.
Economic Left/Right: -1.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.41

Kubumba Tribe
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kubumba Tribe » Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:02 pm

Aelex wrote:

A more fitting analogy would have been you agreeing to share an house with someone to get the rental only to try to drive him off of it as soon as you got the keys but ending up being the one to be kick off of it as you over-estimated your own power and the weakness of your former housemate.

No, it should be like this: Someone goes up to your house, acts like it his and either kicks you out or goes back to his/her house but still has control over yours. A poor person comes in and you or him let him/her in. Once the poor person's better, said rich person (the former poor person) tries to take over your house. The person that invaded and occupied your house decides to give the rich person more control over your own house. You have smaller control.

Aelex
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Aelex » Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:02 pm

Kubumba Tribe wrote:Oh, that quiz was to me? Ok, here I go:
1: I believe it was a province of the Osmanli Empire, or at least a region of the Empire.
2: Jordan to the east, Lebanon to the north, Egypt to the southwest, Saudi Arabia's south right?
4: Well, Gaza, is Palestine's largest city, Ramallah is Palestine's admin center, I believe Haifa is a major city.
8: Currently uses 3: Israeli shekel (why are they using that?), the Jordanian dinar, Egyptian pound.
10: There is such a country of Palestine. Palestine fell when the British invaded and occupied it, then the UN divided Palestinian land to their liking.

1: Region. Not a country. So, false.
2: Except all of those countries currents borders are the ones the French and British draw so...
3: A nation need to be sovereign to have a capital so false again.
4: Not asking which they are now but which they were historically.
5: You're right on this one. ^^
6: So not a language but a Patois. Not helping your point, mate. :/
7: False. Refer to precents points.
8: Refer to point 4.
10: You're talking about a region. And the british never invaded and occupied it, the Turks handed it over to them.
11: No. It's because they never were part of a nation in the first place.
Citoyen Français. Bonapartiste Républicain (aka De Gaule's Gaullisme) with Keynesian leanings on economics. Latin Christian.

Kubumba Tribe
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kubumba Tribe » Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:03 pm

Senegalboy wrote:It is their land.they don't want to leave so they stay and they can live in a land of their forfathers

There is no point in fighting a losing war/battle.

Yes there is.

Kubumba Tribe
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kubumba Tribe » Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:04 pm

Aelex wrote:
Kubumba Tribe wrote:Oh, that quiz was to me? Ok, here I go:

1: Region. Not a country. So, false.
2: Except all of those countries currents borders are the ones the French and British draw so...
3: A nation need to be sovereign to have a capital so false again.
4: Not asking which they are now but which they were historically.
5: You're right on this one. ^^
6: So not a language but a Patois. Not helping your point, mate. :/
7: False. Refer to precents points.
8: Refer to point 4.
10: You're talking about a region. And the british never invaded and occupied it, the Turks handed it over to them.
11: No. It's because they never were part of a nation in the first place.

Palestinian Arabic is a dialect, not a pidgin/patois.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General