NATION

PASSWORD

NationStates' Transgender Thread II

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Val Halla
Post Czar

Founded: Oct 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Val Halla » Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:53 am

Nature-Spirits wrote:
Val Halla wrote:Maybe it's the Scots :lol:

Maybe so. :lol:

:mad:

I want a skirt.
LOVEWHOYOUARE~
WOMAN

She/her

Nature-Spirits
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 25, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nature-Spirits » Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:56 am

Val Halla wrote:
Nature-Spirits wrote:Maybe so. :lol:

:mad:

I want a skirt.

I know. :hug:

In the meantime, you could wear a towel around your waist, even if it isn't exactly the same.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM Translation Service Thread
A Proud Portal Nationalist
The P2TM Depot – for all your RPing needs

Cosplaying as a Posadist | LOVEWHOYOUARE~ | Kinky Syndicalist

Val Halla
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Val Halla » Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:57 am

Nature-Spirits wrote:
Val Halla wrote: :mad:

I want a skirt.

I know. :hug:

In the meantime, you could wear a towel around your waist, even if it isn't exactly the same.

They always fall off :o
LOVEWHOYOUARE~
WOMAN

She/her

Nature-Spirits
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nature-Spirits » Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:58 am

Val Halla wrote:
Nature-Spirits wrote:I know. :hug:

They always fall off :o

Well, you have to tuck it just right. Failing that, you could use a large safety pin to keep it up.

Val Halla
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Val Halla » Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:59 am

Nature-Spirits wrote:
Val Halla wrote:They always fall off :o

Well, you have to tuck it just right. Failing that, you could use a large safety pin to keep it up.

Or maybe NatSpi is just trying to perv on me :p

I don't have any safety pins.
LOVEWHOYOUARE~
WOMAN

She/her

Nature-Spirits
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nature-Spirits » Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:02 am

Val Halla wrote:
Nature-Spirits wrote:Well, you have to tuck it just right. Failing that, you could use a large safety pin to keep it up.

Or maybe NatSpi is just trying to perv on me :p

Damn! I've been caught! :P

No safety pins? :o This is a dire problem that must be remedied immediately.

Or, well, I guess you could use a strong clip of some sort.

Val Halla
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Val Halla » Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:03 am

Nature-Spirits wrote:
Val Halla wrote:Or maybe NatSpi is just trying to perv on me :p

Damn! I've been caught! :P

No safety pins? :o This is a dire problem that must be remedied immediately.

Or, well, I guess you could use a strong clip of some sort.

Well i do have one but it's tiny.
LOVEWHOYOUARE~
WOMAN

She/her

Sucrati
Senator

Founded: Jun 05, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Sucrati » Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:59 am

I believe that some of you know who I am. I may have debated (and lost) on many occasions with member nations of NS in various threads. Threads which include religious and LGBT related issues. I even stated ages ago (and it was taken as a pretty bad joke, even though I meant it at the time) of saying that gender orientation was a choice and you could choose to be gay or straight. I know that I am wrong on all counts, especially since my drive to prove my points was out of fear of opening my mind to my own gender and sexual identity. I feared those ideas because of constant berating and punishment by my parents for even stepping out of line or breathing the wrong way. Then my grandparents took me in and and they were rather religious in nature, so much so that my grandpa would turn the channel when a gay or lesbian couple was featured (much to my confusion). Of course, being the oddball in the school, I was constantly picked on. Yes, my reactions to being touched by guys (especially butt slaps) were considered homophobic, usually yelling at them to stay away from me. I never called anyone gay or anything like that, I just didn't like being touched.

The ideas of me being a girl brought me joy in a place filled with misery. But, due to my parents and grandparents finding those kinds of ideas to either be attention seeking or outright heinous, I kept them to myself. I believe the yearning to be a girl started when I was 5 or so. I became aware that I might have been bisexual (but didn't understand it, which led to me burying those thoughts) came around when I was in high school but I didn't explore it, like I've stated, out of fear.

I also consider myself a furry and have considered myself one since 2012 or so. I didn't get involved in it til 2014. So there you have it, I am bisexual, transgender (but unable to transition due to lack of resources), and a furry.

As for my political beliefs, I consider myself a classical liberal (from a deeply rooted conservative), meaning I want people to be who they want to be and what they want to be. Pending that they don't murder, maim, hurt, or kill others around them. I'm still working out some issues but I feel comfortable enough to come out here. Of course, I still have some fear of being disowned/being abandoned but it's mainly out of anxiety and the lack of self confidence. I'm not even religious anymore, not having practiced it in quite sometime.

I am sorry if I've ever offended anyone or hurt anyone by saying something stupid or hurtful.
Economic Left/Right: 7.12; Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.92
George Washington wrote:"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."

Kiruri
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Kiruri » Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:53 am

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Kiruri wrote:For me it depends on the length of the hair. If it's too long I have to shorten it down by shaving with the hair growth and then against it for softer hairless skin :)

I have stopped using razors. Hair removal creams FTW for me.

Hrmmm maybe I should give that a go. I never really looked into them. I heard they smell horrid and can damage the skin as well..I'll have to get my hands on s'more info before I decide to go for those types of creams.

You guys got any info?
I'm BIwinning
CelebrateBisexualityDaySeptember 23rd
Costa Rican
Dirty Paws!
d(^o^)b¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸
=^..^=

Val Halla
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Val Halla » Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:56 am

Kiruri wrote:
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
I have stopped using razors. Hair removal creams FTW for me.

Hrmmm maybe I should give that a go. I never really looked into them. I heard they smell horrid and can damage the skin as well..I'll have to get my hands on s'more info before I decide to go for those types of creams.

You guys got any info?

Info about what? Hair removal?
LOVEWHOYOUARE~
WOMAN

She/her

Italios
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Italios » Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:59 am

Sucrati wrote:I believe that some of you know who I am. I may have debated (and lost) on many occasions with member nations of NS in various threads. Threads which include religious and LGBT related issues. I even stated ages ago (and it was taken as a pretty bad joke, even though I meant it at the time) of saying that gender orientation was a choice and you could choose to be gay or straight. I know that I am wrong on all counts, especially since my drive to prove my points was out of fear of opening my mind to my own gender and sexual identity. I feared those ideas because of constant berating and punishment by my parents for even stepping out of line or breathing the wrong way. Then my grandparents took me in and and they were rather religious in nature, so much so that my grandpa would turn the channel when a gay or lesbian couple was featured (much to my confusion). Of course, being the oddball in the school, I was constantly picked on. Yes, my reactions to being touched by guys (especially butt slaps) were considered homophobic, usually yelling at them to stay away from me. I never called anyone gay or anything like that, I just didn't like being touched.

The ideas of me being a girl brought me joy in a place filled with misery. But, due to my parents and grandparents finding those kinds of ideas to either be attention seeking or outright heinous, I kept them to myself. I believe the yearning to be a girl started when I was 5 or so. I became aware that I might have been bisexual (but didn't understand it, which led to me burying those thoughts) came around when I was in high school but I didn't explore it, like I've stated, out of fear.

I also consider myself a furry and have considered myself one since 2012 or so. I didn't get involved in it til 2014. So there you have it, I am bisexual, transgender (but unable to transition due to lack of resources), and a furry.

As for my political beliefs, I consider myself a classical liberal (from a deeply rooted conservative), meaning I want people to be who they want to be and what they want to be. Pending that they don't murder, maim, hurt, or kill others around them. I'm still working out some issues but I feel comfortable enough to come out here. Of course, I still have some fear of being disowned/being abandoned but it's mainly out of anxiety and the lack of self confidence. I'm not even religious anymore, not having practiced it in quite sometime.

I am sorry if I've ever offended anyone or hurt anyone by saying something stupid or hurtful.

As a tl;dr for others: you're bisexual, transgender and a furry (Have you met Furry Alairia and Algeria? And no, you said it like it is. That's fine.

Hello. :)
Issue Author #1461: No Shirt, No Shoes, No ID, No Service.

Kiruri
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Kiruri » Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:01 pm

Val Halla wrote:
Kiruri wrote:Hrmmm maybe I should give that a go. I never really looked into them. I heard they smell horrid and can damage the skin as well..I'll have to get my hands on s'more info before I decide to go for those types of creams.

You guys got any info?

Info about what? Hair removal?

Creams. Hair removal creams
I'm BIwinning
CelebrateBisexualityDaySeptember 23rd
Costa Rican
Dirty Paws!
d(^o^)b¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸
=^..^=

Nature-Spirits
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nature-Spirits » Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:03 pm

Sucrati wrote:I believe that some of you know who I am. I may have debated (and lost) on many occasions with member nations of NS in various threads. Threads which include religious and LGBT related issues. I even stated ages ago (and it was taken as a pretty bad joke, even though I meant it at the time) of saying that gender orientation was a choice and you could choose to be gay or straight. I know that I am wrong on all counts, especially since my drive to prove my points was out of fear of opening my mind to my own gender and sexual identity. I feared those ideas because of constant berating and punishment by my parents for even stepping out of line or breathing the wrong way. Then my grandparents took me in and and they were rather religious in nature, so much so that my grandpa would turn the channel when a gay or lesbian couple was featured (much to my confusion). Of course, being the oddball in the school, I was constantly picked on. Yes, my reactions to being touched by guys (especially butt slaps) were considered homophobic, usually yelling at them to stay away from me. I never called anyone gay or anything like that, I just didn't like being touched.

I'm glad that you're able to accept yourself for who you are. :hug: Welcome.

Val Halla
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Val Halla » Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:05 pm

Kiruri wrote:
Val Halla wrote:Info about what? Hair removal?

Creams. Hair removal creams

No, I don't sorry
LOVEWHOYOUARE~
WOMAN

She/her

Vassenor
Khan of Spam

Founded: Nov 11, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:34 pm

So I guess I tried and kind of completely failed to do a thing.
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

MtF trans and proud - She / Her / etc.
100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

"Have you ever had a moment online, when the need to prove someone wrong has outweighed your own self-preservation instincts?"

Val Halla
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Val Halla » Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:39 pm

Vassenor wrote:So I guess I tried and kind of completely failed to do a thing.

Cute. You are mine now.
LOVEWHOYOUARE~
WOMAN

She/her

Vassenor
Khan of Spam

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:39 pm

*pouts*
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

"Have you ever had a moment online, when the need to prove someone wrong has outweighed your own self-preservation instincts?"

The Blaatschapen
Technical Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby The Blaatschapen » Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:40 pm

Italios wrote:

As a tl;dr for others: you're bisexual, transgender and a furry (Have you met Furry Alairia and Algeria? And no, you said it like it is. That's fine.

Hello. :)

)

Please end your parentheses >:(
The Blaatschapen should resign

Val Halla
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Val Halla » Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:42 pm

Vassenor wrote:*pouts*

What?
LOVEWHOYOUARE~
WOMAN

She/her

Vassenor
Khan of Spam

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:42 pm

Sorry, just being stupid I guess. >.<
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

The Alexanderians
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Alexanderians » Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:43 pm

You look a little annoyed, it looks fine.
Galloism wrote:Or we can go with feminism doesn't exist. We all imagined it. Collectively.
You can't fight the friction
Women belong in the kitchen
Men belong in the kitchen
Everyone belongs in the kitchen
Kitchen has food
I have brought dishonor to my gaming clan
Achesia wrote:Threads like this is why I need to stop coming to NSG....

Marethian Lupanar of Teladre wrote:A bright and cheerful mountain village of chapel-goers~

The Archregimancy wrote:
Hagia Sophia is best church.

Major-Tom wrote:Why am I full of apathy?

I'm just here to be the peanut gallery
уσυ нανєи'т gσт тнє fυℓℓ єffє¢т

Vassenor
Khan of Spam

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:45 pm

That's kind of how my face rests.
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

The Alexanderians
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Alexanderians » Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:46 pm

Vassenor wrote:That's kind of how my face rests.

Well my default expression looks bored or pissed so I think you're better than me with that :p
Galloism wrote:Or we can go with feminism doesn't exist. We all imagined it. Collectively.
You can't fight the friction
Women belong in the kitchen
Men belong in the kitchen
Everyone belongs in the kitchen
Kitchen has food
I have brought dishonor to my gaming clan
Achesia wrote:Threads like this is why I need to stop coming to NSG....

Marethian Lupanar of Teladre wrote:A bright and cheerful mountain village of chapel-goers~

The Archregimancy wrote:
Hagia Sophia is best church.

Major-Tom wrote:Why am I full of apathy?

I'm just here to be the peanut gallery
уσυ нανєи'т gσт тнє fυℓℓ єffє¢т

Nature-Spirits
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nature-Spirits » Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:55 pm

Cute. ^_^

Val Halla
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Val Halla » Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:09 pm

OMG smooth!