NATION

PASSWORD

The Youtube Poop Thread

A coffee shop for those who like to discuss art, music, books, movies, TV, each other's own works, and existential angst.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Tokuopolis
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 04, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Tokuopolis » Sat May 28, 2016 9:44 am

Last edited by Tokuopolis on Sat May 28, 2016 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
I like Telegrams. My nation may or may not reflect my real views(it depends what I feel like).
Want to talk about your favourite western animations? Do it here!
“Think for yourself and let others enjoy the privilege of doing so too.”-Voltaire (:P)
I'm not a professional. I'm a Pterosaur. Fandom Variety. Minneapolis and Thermopolis aren't in Greece, and neither am I.

Tokuopolis
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Tokuopolis » Mon May 30, 2016 5:49 am

I like Telegrams. My nation may or may not reflect my real views(it depends what I feel like).
“Think for yourself and let others enjoy the privilege of doing so too.”-Voltaire (:P)
I'm not a professional. I'm a Pterosaur. Fandom Variety. Minneapolis and Thermopolis aren't in Greece, and neither am I.

Ozzy
Minister

Founded: Jan 06, 2012
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Ozzy » Mon May 30, 2016 11:27 am

Holy hell, that is a lot of Youtube Poop links lol
Last edited by IM Meen on Wed May 15, 1996 1:29 pm, edited 756 times in total.

Long live the Global Liberation Army!
Leader of NS Hoofington Reapers

In this world we stand for what we love, for what is right and for our rights. If you don't stand for either one of these you don't stand at all. You're crippled mentally. Your rights give you your life, that life gives you the right to stand for what is right for the world and one of those rights in the world is standing strong for those you love and what you love as a whole.

Guadalupador
Senator

Founded: Oct 08, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Guadalupador » Mon May 30, 2016 8:37 pm

Ah yes, the Mormon Jesus YTPMV, one of my all time favorites.

Anyway, YTPMV- Planet Freedom

YTPMV: Ganon- Your Face
Last edited by Guadalupador on Mon May 30, 2016 8:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Guadalupadorian Embassy Program
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
OOC: Call me Dorian, Dor or Guad.

Vykrotia
Envoy

Founded: Feb 20, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Vykrotia » Mon May 30, 2016 8:43 pm

Nowadays, we got these "MLG Parody" videos which are all exactly the same. I consider YTP videos more original and funny.
NATION INFO
FOUNDED: DEC. 16, 2021
PRESIDENT: HENDRIK STARKE
GOVERNMENT: FEDERAL REPUBLIC
POPULATION: 49,708,493

VYKROTIAN FEDERATION
- FORTITUDO - POTESTAS - ORDINEM -
(vai-krow-sha)

A heavily-militarized European nation forged from countless conflict and a clarion call for true independence.
A federal republic under a hidden police state, the Vykrotian Federation aims to maintain its strength through power while enforcing order.

Current IC year: 2031 | NS stats are NOT used

Guadalupador
Senator

Postby Guadalupador » Mon May 30, 2016 8:44 pm

Vykrotia wrote:Nowadays, we got these "MLG Parody" videos which are all exactly the same. I consider YTP videos more original and funny.

They've been around a lot longer than those MLG videos too. Though I've seen some MLG Parody elements being put into more recent YTPs.

Singaporean Transhumans
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 31, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Singaporean Transhumans » Mon May 30, 2016 10:50 pm

Vykrotia wrote:Nowadays, we got these "MLG Parody" videos which are all exactly the same. I consider YTP videos more original and funny.

*montage parodies

Those are meant to be satirical of dank memes and the sort; though, they're dying out (or already have), with the majority of former montage parodiers moving to more regular highly edited videos or cringe commentaries.
SYNCRETIC COMBINE - SINKRETIČKE KOMBINAT
Factbook - Trobojka
JEDNOM ZAUVEK - ARMIJA SINKOMSKA

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Tue May 31, 2016 3:42 am

My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

If you support liberal democratic capitalism, paste this into your sig: $LFD
RP links: TBA

Tokuopolis
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Tokuopolis » Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:15 am

Amuaplye
Minister

Founded: Dec 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Amuaplye » Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:28 am

I thought Frying Nemo was pretty good, even though it's overrated. Same thing with Despicable Meme: Gru's Constipated.
I'm a dude.
Also, call me Amuaplye, not Amuapyle, or Amu.

Electrum on Discord wrote:Please do not ping me a list of body parts.

Esgonia
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Esgonia » Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:30 am

Ah yes, a thread for YTPs.
I really like Marck3611's work, unfortunately he is again removed from Youtube ;~;
But his work is still being uploaded on YT tho
Another generic Westernized/Japanized nation with some Eastern stuff to it. Nothing special.
Also does not use NS Stats (I have written factbooks, dammit!)
North Arkana's beloved imouto

Empire of Donner land wrote:We get it.
You're the grand master edge supreme. :P

Cirilla wrote: Housemaid, a bad one yet baddass

Victoriala wrote:Thank god we aren't neighbors
18 years old, Male, Filipino, Centrist-Right(ish).
Call me Es, Esgo/n, Ainsley Harriot, whatever.
Pro: Memes
Anti: Not memes, Minecraft youtubers, any ideology that is represented by this color.

Awarded the Order of the Emperor by DEN
Tune of the Now: What ISIL would hear in hell,

Guadalupador
Senator

Postby Guadalupador » Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:46 am

Esgonia wrote:Ah yes, a thread for YTPs.
I really like Marck3611's work, unfortunately he is again removed from Youtube ;~;

He made some of the best Billy Mays YTPs, along with cs188.

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:31 am

Guadalupador wrote:
Esgonia wrote:Ah yes, a thread for YTPs.

He made some of the best Billy Mays YTPs, along with cs188.

Yeah,like The Ravage Of Orange Glo YTP and speaking about the YTP my favorite part is the rundown 80 year old bungalow gag
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

Tokuopolis
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Tokuopolis » Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:58 pm

Tokuopolis
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Tokuopolis » Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:25 pm

Last edited by Tokuopolis on Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ozzy
Minister

Postby Ozzy » Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:13 pm

I have been completely spoiled by those odd creepy psychedelic YTPs made by SinnedTragedy98 and AwfulFawful...

In this world we stand for what we love, for what is right and for our rights. If you don't stand for either one of these you don't stand at all. You're crippled mentally. Your rights give you your life, that life gives you the right to stand for what is right for the world and one of those rights in the world is standing strong for those you love and what you love as a whole.

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:35 pm

Ozzy wrote:I have been completely spoiled by those odd creepy psychedelic YTPs made by SinnedTragedy98 and AwfulFawful...

Apparently you change the name of the editor on your post edit to IM Meem and you edit the post 756 time (though it's still a mere number than the same thing i see on P2TM's Splintered Reclamation RP)
My Dispatch

Jochizyd Republic
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 07, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Jochizyd Republic » Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:22 am

Me and my friends would cancerously watch and quote the hell of those in middle school. Now and then I watch some these days. SepticFoundry is pretty good at them.
The Sons and Daughters of Jochi Ride Out Again!
For The Khan! For The State! For Faith and For Heritage!
Muslim and Tengrist Clerical Fascist State. Not my rl views.

Just Call Me Joch.
Jochistan reincarnated. Destroyed for my sins at 9300+ Posts.
See Space, You Cowboy

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:56 am

Jochizyd Republic wrote:Me and my friends would cancerously watch and quote the hell of those in middle school. Now and then I watch some these days. SepticFoundry is pretty good at them.

Who is SepticFoundry,i don't know that guy.I think the best Youtube Pooper is Emperor Lemon
My Dispatch

Ozzy
Minister

Postby Ozzy » Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:05 am

The federation of Kendor wrote:Apparently you change the name of the editor on your post edit to IM Meem and you edit the post 756 time (though it's still a mere number than the same thing i see on P2TM's Splintered Reclamation RP)

Oh, that's just an old signature trick I done years ago.

Tokuopolis
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Tokuopolis » Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:55 am

Aleckandor
Minister

Founded: May 30, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Aleckandor » Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:05 pm

I am still glad some kind soul actually took the time to download and re-upload all of marck3611's content (he was mainly known for Billy Mays infomercial ones) from his original channel before it got taken down. By contrast, I'm sad nobody did the same thing for AlvinYTP's videos (there was a particular Freakazoid poop he made that I really enjoyed).
Last edited by Aleckandor on Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
♜♞♝ ~ THE GLOBAL SOVEREIGN CONFEDERACY OF ALECKANDOR ~ ♝♞♜
The IC demonym is "Aleckandorean(s)". Just call me Aleck.
"ANYBODY THAT SAID YOU WON'T EAT XMAS AND NEW YEAR RICE, LET THEM DIE BY FIRE!" - Based Ugandan (?) Chef

Confederate Constituencies | Ethnocultural Groups | Yerhvennian Continent Map | Diplomatic Relationships
RP Tech: MT/PMT | Total GDP: $354.6 Trillion | Population (2020): 24.7 Billion | Standing Military: 10.3 Million

Guadalupador
Senator

Postby Guadalupador » Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:13 pm

Has anyone checked out Hunter23's YTPs? They're pretty top notch in my opinion. Especially the Star Wars ones.

Tokuopolis
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Tokuopolis » Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:47 am

Tokuopolis
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Tokuopolis » Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:43 am

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Arts & Fiction