NATION

PASSWORD

Lets Write a story 2:The Second

A coffee shop for those who like to discuss art, music, books, movies, TV, each other's own works, and existential angst.

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Foxes Swamp
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 13, 2014
New York Times Democracy

Postby The Foxes Swamp » Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:12 pm

the secret police were overwhelmed with delight now that their biscuit tin was safely back in its place on the cupboard beside the kettle in the lunch room and so they celebrated the tin's safe return by sitting down to a cuppa of the special brew that they grew in their dungeons
Last edited by The Foxes Swamp on Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
“Your perspective is always limited by how much you know. Expand your knowledge and you will transform your mind.”
Bruce H. Lipton

Urban Blight Garden
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Urban Blight Garden » Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:03 pm

just then the biscuit tin fell out of the cupboard onto the floor, it was a major earthquake. Next the cupboard fell on the tin crushing it as the police fell off their chairs and their brew spewed out onto the floor...
Last edited by Urban Blight Garden on Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Trump is the sort of person whom Shakespeare would have penned some proper justice in Act V.

Urban Blight Garden Blown-up

The Foxes Swamp
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby The Foxes Swamp » Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:58 am

after the quake ended distraught secret police lifted the cupboard and put it back in place then the boss gingerly picked up the mangled tin and gave it a bit of a rub and polish it looked good as new, it seems the new biscuits consumed the impact of the cupboard which on closer inspection had a biscuit tin shape in it, meanwhile outside in the aftermath of the shangri la earthquake lisa the blonde wanders aimlessly amongst the wreckage of the town searching for
“Your perspective is always limited by how much you know. Expand your knowledge and you will transform your mind.”
Bruce H. Lipton

Shamhnan Insir
Minister

Founded: Jul 08, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Shamhnan Insir » Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:05 am

her purse. It was a Louis Vouton she had had for years, a gift from her mother now long dead. She reaches a pile of cracked bricks and gingerly pulls them away. A tremor releases a small cascade of debris nearby, revealing
Call me Sham

-"Governments may think and say as they like, but force cannot be eliminated, and it is the only real and unanswerable power. We are told that the pen is mightier than the sword, but I know which of these weapons I would choose." Sir Adrian Paul Ghislain Carton de Wiart VC, KBE, CB, CMG, DSO.

Nationalism is an infantile disease, it is the measles of humanity.
Darwinish Brentsylvania wrote:Shamhnan Insir started this wonderful tranquility, ALL PRAISE THE SHEPHERD KING

The Foxes Swamp
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby The Foxes Swamp » Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:28 am

a dead leprechaun holding a
Last edited by The Foxes Swamp on Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bruce H. Lipton

Urban Blight Garden
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Urban Blight Garden » Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:15 am

dwarf using green pliers to do so. The dwarf was very uncomfortable and was willing to negotiate his release at any price...

Trump is the sort of person whom Shakespeare would have penned some proper justice in Act V.

The Foxes Swamp
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby The Foxes Swamp » Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:59 am

lisa had always thought leprechauns were a myth and now to find out they are real was quite the shock and for a split second she thought
Bruce H. Lipton

Shamhnan Insir
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby Shamhnan Insir » Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:32 am

she could here Irish folk music. She quickly defuses the situation and the dwarf runs off after briefly thanking Lisa for her help. The leprechaun vanishes too and she returns to sifting through the wreckage for her handbag. Roland joins her to help out.
"Hey Lisa...
Call me Sham

-"Governments may think and say as they like, but force cannot be eliminated, and it is the only real and unanswerable power. We are told that the pen is mightier than the sword, but I know which of these weapons I would choose." Sir Adrian Paul Ghislain Carton de Wiart VC, KBE, CB, CMG, DSO.

Darwinish Brentsylvania wrote:Shamhnan Insir started this wonderful tranquility, ALL PRAISE THE SHEPHERD KING

The Foxes Swamp
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby The Foxes Swamp » Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:58 am

what you looking for? my handbag she replied and roland responded i last saw it at the bar and its still standing so lets go have a drink
Bruce H. Lipton

Shamhnan Insir
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby Shamhnan Insir » Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:03 am

. Lisa looked at the devastation around her and shrugged.
"OK, but you're buying. I'll have a 3-mile island ice tea."
She took his arm and together they threaded through the rubble of the broken street to the bar.
Call me Sham

The Foxes Swamp
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby The Foxes Swamp » Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:17 pm

where a few survivors had gathered and it was really goin off, it seems some of the barrels had been damaged in the quake and rather than see it go to waste he donated it to the shangri la earthquake fund, the barman said the barrels were mostly beer but pointed out one particular large oak barrel and said we dont know what that one is but it sure does taste
Bruce H. Lipton

Ril Island
Diplomat

Founded: May 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Ril Island » Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:24 pm

Like Scott Manley
MY NS STATS ARE NOT MY REAL STATS
My political compass:
Economic Left/Right: -4.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.36
Sorta like Gandhi but with slightly more execution
Not dead.

The Foxes Swamp
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby The Foxes Swamp » Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:14 pm

if he had been rolled in strawberry jelly
Bruce H. Lipton

Urban Blight Garden
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Urban Blight Garden » Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:49 pm

eaten by a rat that was eaten by a cat that was eaten by a dog which then barfed out the contents of its stomach on his masters brand new quilt which resulted in...

The Foxes Swamp
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby The Foxes Swamp » Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:05 am

it being burnt as their was no way to lose that smell, but at the bar people were partying like it was new years in shangri la 1999 all over again and the barman was loving it because he remembered what a great time it was the first time around
Bruce H. Lipton

Urban Blight Garden
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Urban Blight Garden » Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:56 pm

but then all the lights went out for an unknown and apparently extended period of time. When they finally came back on, a lot of time had passed and the bartender was dead and now his remains were almost skeletal...

New confederate ramenia
Minister

Founded: Oct 07, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New confederate ramenia » Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:34 pm

John recently discovered that his wife was cheating on him. Understandably, he wanted to get totally hammered. When he went to the bar, he saw a spooky scary skeleton. Then John was a zombie...
probando

Urban Blight Garden
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Urban Blight Garden » Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:41 pm

New confederate ramenia wrote:John recently discovered that his wife was cheating on him. Understandably, he wanted to get totally hammered. When he went to the bar, he saw a spooky scary skeleton. Then John was a zombie...

then a prostitute came over and said, "your a John, honey, do your thing." Just that moment the Zombie bartender burped and scared the shit out of everyone still living, which included just John and the Ho

The Foxes Swamp
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby The Foxes Swamp » Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:38 pm

Urban Blight Garden wrote:
New confederate ramenia wrote:John recently discovered that his wife was cheating on him. Understandably, he wanted to get totally hammered. When he went to the bar, he saw a spooky scary skeleton. Then John was a zombie...

then a prostitute came over and said, "your a John, honey, do your thing." Just that moment the Zombie bartender burped and scared the shit out of everyone still living, which included just John and the Ho

ooope of humanity bob the railway dog who was also known as
Bruce H. Lipton

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Arts & Fiction