NATION

PASSWORD

Lets Write a story 2:The Second

A coffee shop for those who like to discuss art, music, books, movies, TV, each other's own works, and existential angst.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Urban Blight Garden
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Urban Blight Garden » Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:39 pm

Shamhnan Insir wrote:sighs bitterly and curses under his breath. Old Bob was the salt of the earth, and he'd call a spade a fucking spade, it was a shame he was gone, a damn shame.

Sam and Roland were playing poker as the smuggler had made the comment about Bob as he dealt the cards to Roland. He picked up his cards and saw he'd been dealt the dead man's hand. Sam said, looks like *grinning* you're next. Then...
Last edited by Urban Blight Garden on Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Trump is the sort of person whom Shakespeare would have penned some proper justice in Act V.

Urban Blight Garden Blown-up

Shamhnan Insir
Minister

Founded: Jul 08, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Shamhnan Insir » Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:39 am

a vapid blond steps up behind Sam and drapes herself over his shoulder. "Sammy my darling can..."
Call me Sham

-"Governments may think and say as they like, but force cannot be eliminated, and it is the only real and unanswerable power. We are told that the pen is mightier than the sword, but I know which of these weapons I would choose." Sir Adrian Paul Ghislain Carton de Wiart VC, KBE, CB, CMG, DSO.

Nationalism is an infantile disease, it is the measles of humanity.
Darwinish Brentsylvania wrote:Shamhnan Insir started this wonderful tranquility, ALL PRAISE THE SHEPHERD KING

Liberty and Alderney
Minister

Founded: Apr 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Liberty and Alderney » Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:42 am

"...do the can-can while flying on a giant toucan! ... Sorry, had to get that off my chest. What I meant to say was...."
YOUR UBER IS HERE
̿̿̿̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿̿̿ ̿̿̿ ̿̿̿̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿̿̿̿ ̿̿̿ ̿̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿̿̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿̿̿ ̿̿̿ ̿̿̿̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿̿̿ ̿ ______________________ ̿ ̿̿̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿̿̿̿ ̿̿̿ ̿̿̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿̿̿ ̿̿̿ ̿̿̿̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿̿̿̿ ̿̿̿ ̿̿̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿̿̿̿
What this nation was like during 2017Spread the web loveBut for real, this is my IC flagMe irl for real this time

Zero Movement
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 03, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Zero Movement » Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:46 am

"I have the might of the entire Army of the Empire of the Rising Sun at my disposal and I'm not afraid of using my Shogun Executioners on you!"
 Sector Zero 
ᴍᴠɴᴠs·sᴄᴏᴘᴏ·ᴅᴏɴᴀᴛ

Shamhnan Insir
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby Shamhnan Insir » Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:40 am

Roland raised and eyebrow at her statement and glanced once more at "the dead mans hand".
"Well, looks like my cards are up" he said and pulled out his Colt .45 from...
Call me Sham

-"Governments may think and say as they like, but force cannot be eliminated, and it is the only real and unanswerable power. We are told that the pen is mightier than the sword, but I know which of these weapons I would choose." Sir Adrian Paul Ghislain Carton de Wiart VC, KBE, CB, CMG, DSO.

Darwinish Brentsylvania wrote:Shamhnan Insir started this wonderful tranquility, ALL PRAISE THE SHEPHERD KING

Equestria and Griffon
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Equestria and Griffon » Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:40 am

a random mob of haters of Twitch...
I'm a living shitpost.

PONIES UNITE!!!

Urban Blight Garden
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Urban Blight Garden » Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:20 pm

but it wasn't a gun, it was a quart of Colt 45 malt liquor. He guzzled *glug, glug, glug* the entire bottle, which impressed the shogun executioner who then decided to spare his life and join the card game...
Last edited by Urban Blight Garden on Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Trump is the sort of person whom Shakespeare would have penned some proper justice in Act V.

The Foxes Swamp
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 13, 2014
New York Times Democracy

Postby The Foxes Swamp » Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:35 pm

the blond joined the trio and suggested that they play
“Your perspective is always limited by how much you know. Expand your knowledge and you will transform your mind.”
Bruce H. Lipton

Urban Blight Garden
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Urban Blight Garden » Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:50 pm

Bridge, which was greeted with looks of serious in-credulousness from the three men. Sam was the first to scream "WHAT!" and the blonde laughed and said in her sexiest voice...

The Foxes Swamp
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby The Foxes Swamp » Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:16 pm

well its that or uno baby and i havent got my uno cards
“Your perspective is always limited by how much you know. Expand your knowledge and you will transform your mind.”
Bruce H. Lipton

Urban Blight Garden
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Urban Blight Garden » Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:25 pm

so she Sam through the cards up in the air and says "lets play 52 card pick up, you first baby". The blonde, named Lisa, bends over to pick up some cards and gets goosed by "Sudden" Sam and then...

The Foxes Swamp
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby The Foxes Swamp » Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:23 am

the shangri la secret police arrived, they had heard roland was back and had come looking for him
Bruce H. Lipton

Shamhnan Insir
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby Shamhnan Insir » Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:07 pm

It turns out that Roland had accidentally taken their biscuit tin the last time he was helping them solve local crimes. Crime rates had spiraled because the secret police took faith from their biscuit tins seemingly endless supply of Hob-nobs.
Call me Sham

The Foxes Swamp
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby The Foxes Swamp » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:15 am

roland apologised and returned the tin adding that he was sorry because he had eaten all the hob-nobs and was ashamed but he hoped he had made up for it by what the hobnobs had been replaced with
Bruce H. Lipton

Urban Blight Garden
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Urban Blight Garden » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:21 am

giant hogweeds..

The Foxes Swamp
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby The Foxes Swamp » Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:34 am

soaked in a mix of
Bruce H. Lipton

Ril Island
Diplomat

Founded: May 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Ril Island » Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:49 am

Mashed tacos and milk
MY NS STATS ARE NOT MY REAL STATS
My political compass:
Economic Left/Right: -4.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.36
Sorta like Gandhi but with slightly more execution
Not dead.

The Foxes Swamp
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby The Foxes Swamp » Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:23 pm

for thirty days in the hot sun
Bruce H. Lipton

Urban Blight Garden
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Urban Blight Garden » Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:51 pm

until the concoction has the unmistakable aroma of a three week old unrefrigerated cadaver for the required effect of...

The Foxes Swamp
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby The Foxes Swamp » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:29 pm

endless biscuits as they tasted so foul that it would be quite the task to eat one whole biscuit letalone the whole tin, roland went on to explain to the secret police that
Bruce H. Lipton

Rebelling Renegades
Secretary

Founded: Oct 30, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rebelling Renegades » Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:38 pm

he was playing with his dinner table when he
RebelZ!
Sweden Meets egypt
- Comment on my flag

On a rebellious scale of 1-10, they'd be 11.
So basically, leather coats and shades

Rebelling Renegades would always be causing trouble and breaking the rules. I would expect constant arguments.

Urban Blight Garden
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Urban Blight Garden » Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:59 am

discovered the chair...

The Grand Mafia
Secretary

Founded: Jan 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Grand Mafia » Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:31 am

that Naruto was sitting on
wooooooahhh

Urban Blight Garden
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Urban Blight Garden » Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:33 am

which was then moved to the corner facing the walls...

Liberty and Alderney
Minister

Founded: Apr 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Liberty and Alderney » Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:42 pm

. <----- fullstop (seriously, we had not had a fullstop in like ages. Our sentences are giant!)
YOUR UBER IS HERE
̿̿̿̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿̿̿ ̿̿̿ ̿̿̿̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿̿̿̿ ̿̿̿ ̿̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿̿̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿̿̿ ̿̿̿ ̿̿̿̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿̿̿ ̿ ______________________ ̿ ̿̿̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿̿̿̿ ̿̿̿ ̿̿̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿̿̿ ̿̿̿ ̿̿̿̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿̿̿̿ ̿̿̿ ̿̿̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿̿̿̿
What this nation was like during 2017Spread the web loveBut for real, this is my IC flagMe irl for real this time

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Arts & Fiction