NATION

PASSWORD

Thread six gamers: 4 (The Just thread)

A coffee shop for those who like to discuss art, music, books, movies, TV, each other's own works, and existential angst.

Advertisement

Remove ads

How do YOU game?

Console (Please Specify)
16%
PC
48%
Arcade
No votes
Anything and Everything
28%
Other
2%
Something witty
7%

Total votes : 385

Bezombia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Bezombia » Sun May 17, 2015 8:56 am

Last game I preordered was Gran Turismo 6, which was a huge mistake.

Before that was Prototype 2, which was actually pretty good and worth the pre-order for all the extra content it came with.

Before that it was X-Men: Destiny, which was a huge mistake (probably one of the worst big-name games I've ever played).

Before that it was New Super Mario Bros. Wii, which was a huge mistake because it wasn't half as good as the DS version.

I don't preorder games anymore.
Our weary eyes still stray to the horizon...but down this road we've been so many times...
Please, call me Benomia. Post count +14623, founded Oct. 23, 2012.
Sauritican wrote:We've all been spending too much time with Ben
Verdum wrote:Hey girl, is your name Karl Marx? Because your starting an uprising in my lower classes.
Black Hand wrote:New plan is to just make thousands of disposable firearms and dump them out of cargo planes with tiny drag chutes attached.
Spreewerke wrote:The metric system is the only measurement system that truly meters.
Spreewerke wrote:Salt the women, rape the earth.
Equestican wrote:Ben is love, Ben is life.
Sediczja wrote:real eyes realize real lies
I'm a poet. Come read my poems!

Arstotzkas
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Arstotzkas » Sun May 17, 2015 8:59 am

Bezombia wrote:Last game I preordered was Gran Turismo 6, which was a huge mistake.

Before that was Prototype 2, which was actually pretty good and worth the pre-order for all the extra content it came with.

Before that it was X-Men: Destiny, which was a huge mistake (probably one of the worst big-name games I've ever played).

Before that it was New Super Mario Bros. Wii, which was a huge mistake because it wasn't half as good as the DS version.

Think that's bad?

I preordered BF4
behold, a signature.

Bezombia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Bezombia » Sun May 17, 2015 9:00 am

Arstotzkas wrote:
Bezombia wrote:Last game I preordered was Gran Turismo 6, which was a huge mistake.

Think that's bad?

I preordered BF4

I bought BF4 shortly before CR came out and I was more than satisfied. Ended up putting over 160 hours into it before I got bored and went back to BO1.
Our weary eyes still stray to the horizon...but down this road we've been so many times...
Verdum wrote:Hey girl, is your name Karl Marx? Because your starting an uprising in my lower classes.
Black Hand wrote:New plan is to just make thousands of disposable firearms and dump them out of cargo planes with tiny drag chutes attached.
Spreewerke wrote:The metric system is the only measurement system that truly meters.

The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness » Sun May 17, 2015 9:04 am

Arstotzkas wrote:

Think that's bad?

I preordered BF4

It's a very good game nowadays, in my opinion.

Arstotzkas
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Arstotzkas » Sun May 17, 2015 9:05 am

The Armed Republic of Dutch coolness wrote:
Arstotzkas wrote:

Think that's bad?

I preordered BF4

Yeah, but at launch it was just the worst.
behold, a signature.

Val Halla
Post Czar

Founded: Oct 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Val Halla » Sun May 17, 2015 9:08 am

Further adventures in the world of rFactor, this time brought to you by Japan and Australia!

After running off into a gravel trap, I had some fighting to do. But then, T Izawa used his magnetic force field. But, due to great persistence and courage, I survived!

If only I could against that guy in Indy.

I liek crash fisics!
LOVEWHOYOUARE~
WOMAN

She/her

Bezombia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Bezombia » Sun May 17, 2015 9:14 am

Arstotzkas wrote:

Think that's bad?

I preordered BF4

It's been a very good game since about a month after release.
Most of the criticisms of it nowadays are about stylistic choices made by the developers, which is something they're trying to fix.

Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness » Sun May 17, 2015 9:17 am

Bezombia wrote:
The Armed Republic of Dutch coolness wrote:It's a very good game nowadays, in my opinion.

Most of the criticisms of it nowadays are about stylistic choices made by the developers, which is something they're trying to fix.

Yeah, I was very happy with that news, and the news that all new content (at least one new map and 2 maps at night) will be free from now on.

Can't wait to try the "troll" mode for the new gamemode.
P2TM Mentor
TG me!
Discord available on request as well
Or join the Mentor Discord server!

Such a cool time I select, looking out my window, and that's that

The worlding of the words is AMARANTH.

The Huskar Social Union
Khan of Spam

Founded: Apr 04, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Huskar Social Union » Sun May 17, 2015 9:32 am

Bezombia wrote:

Yeah, I was very happy with that news, and the news that all new content (at least one new map and 2 maps at night) will be free from now on.

Can't wait to try the "troll" mode for the new gamemode.

Yeah it sounds entertaining.
Irish Nationalist from Belfast / Leftwing / Atheist / Alliance Party voter
"I never thought in terms of being a leader, i thought very simply in terms of helping people" - John Hume 1937 - 2020

I like Miniature painting, Tanks, English Gals, Video games and most importantly Cheese.

Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness » Sun May 17, 2015 9:49 am

I'm expecting one of the weapons to be an EOD bot :lol:
P2TM Mentor
TG me!

The Huskar Social Union
Khan of Spam

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Huskar Social Union » Sun May 17, 2015 9:51 am

The Armed Republic of Dutch coolness wrote:I'm expecting one of the weapons to be an EOD bot :lol:

I can just picture dozens of them racing through fields and hallways trying to kill people using the controlling devices :lol:
"I never thought in terms of being a leader, i thought very simply in terms of helping people" - John Hume 1937 - 2020

I like Miniature painting, Tanks, English Gals, Video games and most importantly Cheese.

Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness » Sun May 17, 2015 9:52 am

The Huskar Social Union wrote:
The Armed Republic of Dutch coolness wrote:I'm expecting one of the weapons to be an EOD bot :lol:

I can just picture dozens of them racing through fields and hallways trying to kill people using the controlling devices :lol:

It'll be amazing.
P2TM Mentor
TG me!

Val Halla
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Val Halla » Sun May 17, 2015 10:53 am

LOVEWHOYOUARE~
WOMAN

She/her

Bezombia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Bezombia » Sun May 17, 2015 10:55 am

Val Halla wrote:

10/10 accurate libya

Ardavia
Senator

Founded: Jun 05, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Ardavia » Sun May 17, 2015 11:11 am

Val Halla wrote:

Glorious.
professional contrarian
for: whatever you are against
against: whatever you are for

Zeinbrad
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Zeinbrad » Sun May 17, 2015 11:35 am

“There are three ways to ultimate success:
The first way is to be kind.
The second way is to be kind.
The third way is to be kind.”
― Fred Rogers
Currently looking for an artist for a Star Wars fan comic I want to make.

Bezombia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Bezombia » Sun May 17, 2015 11:42 am

Zeinbrad wrote:http://www.gamespot.com/articles/opinion-why-assassin-s-creed-syndicate-is-the-righ/1100-6427377/

Hmm....I hope this is true.

That entire article can be summed up into "The new AC game has a woman protagonist."

Literally nothing else of any importance was said in that article. I just wasted three minutes reading it.

EDIT: To make it even better, the author of that article writes for Polygon. In order words, that's probably the worst link that has ever been posted on Nationstates.
Last edited by Bezombia on Sun May 17, 2015 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Licana
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Licana » Sun May 17, 2015 11:48 am

Bezombia wrote:EDIT: To make it even better, the author of that article writes for Polygon. In order words, that's probably the worst link that has ever been posted on Nationstates.

Even worse than direct links to Kotaku?
>American education
[19:21] <Lubyak> I want to go and wank all over him.
Puzikas wrote:Gulf War One was like Slapstick: The War. Except, you know, up to 40,000 people died.

Vitaphone Racing wrote:Never in all my years have I seen someone actually quote the dictionary and still get the definition wrong.

Husseinarti wrote:
Vitaphone Racing wrote:Do lets. I really want to hear another explanation about dirty vaginas keeping women out of combat, despite the vagina being a self-cleaning organ.

So was the M-16.

Senestrum wrote:How are KEPs cowardly? Surely the "real man" would in fact be the one firing giant rods of nuclear waste at speeds best described as "hilarious".

Bezombia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Bezombia » Sun May 17, 2015 11:52 am

Licana wrote:
Bezombia wrote:EDIT: To make it even better, the author of that article writes for Polygon. In order words, that's probably the worst link that has ever been posted on Nationstates.

Even worse than direct links to Kotaku?

Direct links to Kotaku are at least sometimes funny. I mean, to see how stupid they are.
This doesn't even have that value.

Val Halla
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Val Halla » Sun May 17, 2015 11:53 am

Bezombia wrote:
Zeinbrad wrote:http://www.gamespot.com/articles/opinion-why-assassin-s-creed-syndicate-is-the-righ/1100-6427377/

Hmm....I hope this is true.

That entire article can be summed up into "The new AC game has a woman protagonist."

Literally nothing else of any importance was said in that article. I just wasted three minutes reading it.

EDIT: To make it even better, the author of that article writes for Polygon. In order words, that's probably the worst link that has ever been posted on Nationstates.

Aveline from AC3 Liberation is probably one of the worst protagonists I've ever seen.
LOVEWHOYOUARE~
WOMAN

She/her

The Huskar Social Union
Khan of Spam

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Huskar Social Union » Sun May 17, 2015 11:58 am

Bezombia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Bezombia » Sun May 17, 2015 12:02 pm

You did that just to link to Kotaku, didn't you.

The Huskar Social Union
Khan of Spam

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Huskar Social Union » Sun May 17, 2015 12:03 pm

Bezombia wrote:

You did that just to link to Kotaku, didn't you.

noooo

Meryuma
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jul 16, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Meryuma » Sun May 17, 2015 1:25 pm

ᛋᛃᚢ - Social Justice Úlfheðinn
Potarius wrote:
Neo Arcad wrote:Gravity is a natural phenomenon by which physical bodies attract with a force proportional to their mass.

In layman's terms, orgy time.

Niur wrote: my soul has no soul.

Saint Clair Island wrote:The English language sucks. From now on, I will refer to the second definition of sexual as "fucktacular."

Trotskylvania wrote:Alternatively, we could go on an epic quest to Plato's Cave to find the legendary artifact, Ockham's Razor.

Norstal wrote:Gunpowder Plot: America.

Meryuma: "Well, I just hope these hyperboles don't...

*puts on sunglasses*

blow out of proportions."

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

...so here's your future

Wisconsin9
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Wisconsin9 » Sun May 17, 2015 1:51 pm

The Armed Republic of Dutch coolness wrote:When I want to have a game on the first day, I pre-order it. I don't have to pay anything whatsoever, I get some extra goodies, and I can pick it up on day one.

I did that with Beyond Earth. It cost fifty bucks, it managed to hold my attention for all of six hours, and I haven't touched it since Christmas.
~~~~~~~~
We are currently 33% through the Trump administration.
................................................................................................................................................................................................................
................................................................................................................................................................................................................

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Arts & Fiction