NATION

PASSWORD

Quid est, quod est; Poetry by Al-Orthodoxia

A coffee shop for those who like to discuss art, music, books, movies, TV, each other's own works, and existential angst.
Al-Orthodoxia
Envoy

Founded: Feb 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Quid est, quod est; Poetry by Al-Orthodoxia

Postby Al-Orthodoxia » Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:36 am

Goodday people.

As some things have changed in my life, to the better, I've started to do some poetry. Now I wanted to share these poems with you, to get some critique or compliments. Feel free to enjoy these ones, who are mostly in free form.

I hope you'll have a pleasant read, and as always, stay on the right path my friends.
History student, propedeutic in Theology
I love nature, conservative, spiritual, history lover and Slavophile. Highly in favor of decentralization and local self government. Socially in favor of cultural isolation and decentralization.

Al-Orthodoxia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Fields of Shomal

Postby Al-Orthodoxia » Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:39 am

A relativly old poem I've written back in December 2013, it's about a girl I liked back then, but as most cliché stories, she didn't like me back.

Oh my dear, how I can't stop thinking,
Worrying, about the idea you leave me,
As my love for you is higher than the mountains of the Shomal

You, my love, are the definition of perfection,
as beautiful and peaceful as a symphony
never, ever I want you to leave my mind,
as you bring me to places, far beyond my mind can comprehend

I see you running, in the field of blossoms,
While smiling, laughing, with your dark brown eyes, which penetrates me in my deepest part of my soul

You, my dear, are as the Shomal, mystic, beautiful, incomprehensible for the human mind
I see you run, run towards your freedom, which is love, but not for me

Because I know, that I am just a ghost, in the fields of the Shomal, when I see you run, smile, and laugh for the other man, which is not me

But still, my love, never leave my mind, as the nightingale sings, and the snares tinkle, as my heart, which flows for me
I love nature, conservative, spiritual, history lover and Slavophile. Highly in favor of decentralization and local self government. Socially in favor of cultural isolation and decentralization.

Al-Orthodoxia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Autumn

Postby Al-Orthodoxia » Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:23 am

A very short poem I made today, just thinking about her, typing my feelings away. Yes, it is chaotic, but how can there be order when there is no chaos?

Autumn, a cool breeze over the heath,
Where my problems lie and are lifted far away,
The sun is low, dazzles me,
Blinded by your love

Blind me, oh beautiful sun,
With your light, with your warmth,
With your perfection and beauty
And descend, save me from misfortune

I am just a wanderer,
That follows your light
Over the vast steppes,
With no north without east,
Without stars, without night,
You lead me, you deceive me,
I no longer wander in the life,
But now, my sun, I am a wanderer in my mind.

Return to Arts & Fiction