NATION

PASSWORD

Arkotania's Gallery of "Stuff I Drew"

A coffee shop for those who like to discuss art, music, books, movies, TV, each other's own works, and existential angst.
Arkotania
Minister

Founded: Sep 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Arkotania's Gallery of "Stuff I Drew"

Postby Arkotania » Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:07 pm

Link to Photobucket slideshow of all the Images at the moment

Yep. Just some drawings of mine. Some are older, having been drawn maybe a year ago. You may notice that many seem unfinished, and I intend to keep most of them that way(as I don't really have the arts background to move ahead). The one's that appear near finished, or I intend to finish, actually took me multiple attempts on lots of scrap paper before I managed to settle on a preferred design. The one's that appear to be nothing more than outlines were just one-shot "inspirations" I cooked up while staring at a blank piece of paper, with no planning or previous tries. And I more-than-often draw using a pen(because it's what's available to me at the moment, and I just like how the ink gives my drawings a sort of thicker wet outline).

If you want to see them all, I suggest the slideshow. Here are just a few of my top picks:(in URL because the images are too large, and I just don't have the time to shrink all of them, so I again suggest you just use the slideshow)

Spacecraft I'm drawing for my RP nation
^Sorry for lighting, I actually just drew this and it was night time.
The best sail ship I think I ever drew
^It's so detailed!
Skycraper
^One of my favorite building draws. As you can see it's pretty much just a basic outline with almost no detail
During my Star Wars phase
^Half-finished. Don't know why I never continued working it.
Space shuttle!
^I don't even remember drawing it.
Command Center
^Every future World Dictator needs a command center.
Building Complex
^Put the most effort into this really, of all the buildings I've drawn
What The-
^Drew this one maybe 3 years ago. I have absolutely no idea what it really is, but sometimes I just like to draw so compact and complex just for the visual satisfaction.
Another spaceship
^What can I say, I love drawing ships PT/MT/FT
Arsenal
^I'm also a weapon nut. Drawn lots of weapons, sometimes just things like this to relieve the pressure caused by built-up creativity in my skull. I just spend an hour scribbling any weapon form that comes to mind.

These are just some of my picks. I'll be updating continually, as long as I keep drawing. Feedback, criticism and compliments are all welcome!
(And even if you feel like I've bashed it into your skull, the slideshow is of the album where I will be placing my drawings. Every time I update, I'll let it be known here and you can just check the slideshow link for the new drawings. Now I'll stop trying to brainwash you...)
Mostly back from a long hiatus from the forums
Arkania 5 wrote:
Arkotania wrote:Matt Ward

No.

Nononononononononono

Gauthier wrote:
Arkotania wrote:
Then your testicles become strange tentacles.

And then you make films in Japan.

Ovisterra wrote:
Oceanic people wrote:where lives are at steak

I try not to point out people's spelling errors all the time, but this one was brilliant.

Nationstatelandsville wrote:
Arkotania wrote:Or maybe NS is also a degraded society.

This. Definitely this.

Neo Arcad wrote:
Qatarab(Arkotania Puppet) wrote:Where's my torch? Time to burn some courts down.

Oh, you crazy Muslim you!

Return to Arts & Fiction