NATION

PASSWORD

The Crystal Empire: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic

A coffee shop for those who like to discuss art, music, books, movies, TV, each other's own works, and existential angst.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Commune of Luna
Envoy

Founded: Oct 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Commune of Luna » Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:37 pm

Oshawottistan wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6lI9Y1Fabs

This.

Her Scootaloo is really good.

Set phasers to fluff!
Last edited by Commune of Luna on Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My nation is from the moon, as is my favourite princess.
Disclaimer: My nation's political category is not representative of my political views, rather the opposite... I enjoy hypothesising dystopian scenarios. Or maybe I'm just lying, ya can't trust Canadians.
My Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right: -7.50
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.08

Ceffyltir
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 13, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ceffyltir » Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:39 pm

Ameriganastan wrote:
Ceffyltir wrote:

Better than anything you've drawn.

Oh, I'm so wounded...

You want a kiss to make it better?
Question everything.
Eternal Lord-Protector of the Angels of Derp
Archon of Apple
Master Pic Poster
God-King of Smutlessness (lol)
Thread Bon Bon

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jul 01, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:40 pm

Ceffyltir wrote:
Ameriganastan wrote:Oh, I'm so wounded...

You want a kiss to make it better?

Sarcasm, appleboy.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Eric Lumen: Ultimate Chad
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant
Edward Richtofen wrote:Ameri's so tough that he criticized an Insane Asylum and was promptly let out

Ameri does the impossible.
Fire the Ameri.
Sinovet wrote:Ameri's like Honey badger. He don't give a fuck.

Krazakistan wrote: He is a force of negativity for the sake of negativity

Onocarcass wrote:Trying to change Ameri, is like trying to drag a 2 ton block of lead with your d**k.

Immoren wrote:When Ameri says something is shit it's good and when Ameri says some thing is good it's great. *nods*

Neo Arcad
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 29, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Neo Arcad » Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:40 pm

Ameriganastan wrote:
Saurisisia wrote:Meh, I would sigh and roll my eyes (if I could on here), but it shouldn't really be a surprise.

Or, as the image Wis likes to post goes...

(Image)

Forgive me for having taste.

I would be more inclined to agree with your uninformed opinion if you ACTUALLY had taste.
Ostroeuropa wrote:Two shirtless men on a pushback with handlebar moustaches and a kettle conquered India, at 17:04 in the afternoon on a Tuesday. They rolled the bike up the hill and demanded that the natives set about acquiring bureaucratic records.

Des-Bal wrote:Modern politics is a series of assholes and liars trying to be more angry than each other until someone lets a racist epithet slip and they all scatter like roaches.

NSLV wrote:Introducing the new political text from acclaimed author/yak, NEO ARCAD, an exploration of nuclear power in the Middle East and Asia, "Nuclear Penis: He Won't Call You Again".

This is the best region ever. You know you want it.

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:42 pm

Neo Arcad wrote:
Ameriganastan wrote:Forgive me for having taste.

I would be more inclined to agree with your uninformed opinion if you ACTUALLY had taste.

I read a page(Technically two) so you can't really call my opinion uninformed.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant
Edward Richtofen wrote:Ameri's so tough that he criticized an Insane Asylum and was promptly let out

Fire the Ameri.

Onocarcass wrote:Trying to change Ameri, is like trying to drag a 2 ton block of lead with your d**k.

Immoren wrote:When Ameri says something is shit it's good and when Ameri says some thing is good it's great. *nods*

Pragia
Powerbroker

Founded: May 08, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Pragia » Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:42 pm

Hi all... Still am unsure on how I can contribute, anybody want a particular subject they want me to dig for? I'm a bit bored...

Wisconsin9
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Wisconsin9 » Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:43 pm

Pragia wrote:Hi all... Still am unsure on how I can contribute, anybody want a particular subject they want me to dig for? I'm a bit bored...

Well, I'm a bit short on pone right now...
~~~~~~~~
We are currently 33% through the Trump administration.
................................................................................................................................................................................................................
................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Saurisisia
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Saurisisia » Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:43 pm

Ameriganastan wrote:
Saurisisia wrote:Meh, I would sigh and roll my eyes (if I could on here), but it shouldn't really be a surprise.

Or, as the image Wis likes to post goes...

(Image)

Forgive me for having taste.

MFW
Autistic, Christian, Capitalist, Libertarian
Don't wish to display my sexuality for all to see because I don't care about what sexuality someone is
Make Tea, Not Love
Proud Yankee Monarchist
DA Account
https://dragcave.net/user/Bellumsaur13
Things in our country run in spite of government, not by aid of it. - Will Rogers
This nation reflects my RL beliefs and values (for the most part, anyway)
P/MT: The United Provinces of Saurisia
FT: The Federal Systems Republic of Saurisia
MT FT Embassy
ANTHRO AND A MEMBER OF THE MULTI-SPECIES UNION!

My nation's dominated by talking Dinosaurs, there is no realism (because ultra-realism is SO boring)
Dinosaurs rule!
I am Scaly and I am proud!

Ceffyltir
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 13, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ceffyltir » Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:43 pm

Ameriganastan wrote:
Ceffyltir wrote:You want a kiss to make it better?

Sarcasm, appleboy.

Question everything.
Eternal Lord-Protector of the Angels of Derp
Archon of Apple
Master Pic Poster
God-King of Smutlessness (lol)
Thread Bon Bon

Neo Arcad
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Neo Arcad » Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:46 pm

Ameriganastan wrote:
Neo Arcad wrote:

I read a page(Technically two) so you can't really call my opinion uninformed.

I read 238 pages, and enjoyed... well, not every single one, but a vast majority of them. It gets really good around the 100 page mark, I think. You know I'm often hot on your heels in denouncing bad fan works; I read this one, and it's honestly really good.
Last edited by Neo Arcad on Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ostroeuropa wrote:Two shirtless men on a pushback with handlebar moustaches and a kettle conquered India, at 17:04 in the afternoon on a Tuesday. They rolled the bike up the hill and demanded that the natives set about acquiring bureaucratic records.

Des-Bal wrote:Modern politics is a series of assholes and liars trying to be more angry than each other until someone lets a racist epithet slip and they all scatter like roaches.

NSLV wrote:Introducing the new political text from acclaimed author/yak, NEO ARCAD, an exploration of nuclear power in the Middle East and Asia, "Nuclear Penis: He Won't Call You Again".

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:49 pm

Neo Arcad wrote:
Ameriganastan wrote:I read a page(Technically two) so you can't really call my opinion uninformed.

I read 238 pages. You know I'm often hot on your heels in denouncing bad fan works; I read this one, and it's honestly really good.

Uh-huh. I've heard this one before. And it has yet to be true. So, I'll keep reading good fanstuff. You can read...this.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant

Fire the Ameri.

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:53 pm

The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant

Fire the Ameri.

Ostroeuropa
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jun 14, 2006
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Ostroeuropa » Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:35 am

Ponified nations of the world!
Can't decide if the US would be rainbow dash or the great and powerful trixie...
Ostro.MOV

There is an out of control trolley speeding towards Jeremy Bentham, who is tied to the track. You can pull the lever to cause the trolley to switch tracks, but on the other track is Immanuel Kant. Bentham is clutching the only copy in the universe of The Critique of Pure Reason. Kant is clutching the only copy in the universe of The Principles of Moral Legislation. Both men are shouting at you that they have recently started to reconsider their ethical stances.

Quidomne
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 19, 2011
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Quidomne » Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:16 am

Ifreann wrote:
Quidomne wrote:Since people are posting their voices, I thought I'd go one better and post a picture of myself.

Grow more beard.

Very well.

I apologize for the earlier pic, everyone. I think the following is a more accurate representation of me.

Ameriganastan wrote:
Quidomne wrote:...

OH COME ON! Celestia hadn't even finished talking yet! That's like watching the very first episode of MLP and leaving before the NMM story is over.

Come on, give it a chance. It has cute. You like cute. Win-win!

You gave MLP a chance. Now look where you are...

Wisconsin9 wrote:
Saurisisia wrote:Give it up, dude. It's Ameri you're talking about.

Indeed. To quote Quid, "Ameri... is a force of nature."

DON'T QUOTE ME IN AN ARGUMENT AGAINST ME

Ceffyltir wrote:
Quidomne wrote:GOOD

SUCK IT UP

THOSE BIRD'S NESTS AREN'T GONNA MAKE THEMSELVES

Ceffyltir wrote:
Quidomne wrote:
(Image)
You're a dick.

^TRY TO ZING ME WITH THAT AND I WILL END YOU

But she wants your dick.

Already seen it.

Russian is best foreign yay. Chinese one sucks ass.
Call me Quid.
☁☀☁
The Angels of Derp
My personal blog and shit
Member of the One True Faith and Church. Join The Church of Derpy today!

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:17 am

Quidomne wrote:

Not happening.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant

Fire the Ameri.

Quidomne
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 19, 2011
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Quidomne » Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:44 am

Ameriganastan wrote:
Quidomne wrote:You gave MLP a chance. Now look where you are...

Not happening.

Jackass.

Fine. I tried.

Just fair warning. You will probably see a lot of art of it in the coming weeks.
Call me Quid.
☁☀☁
The Angels of Derp
My personal blog and shit
Member of the One True Faith and Church. Join The Church of Derpy today!

Wisconsin9
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Wisconsin9 » Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:31 am

Ostroeuropa wrote:Ponified nations of the world!
Can't decide if the US would be rainbow dash or the great and powerful trixie...

Trixie is North Korea: completely and utterly impotent.
~~~~~~~~
We are currently 33% through the Trump administration.

Neo Arcad
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Neo Arcad » Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:50 am

Wisconsin9 wrote:
Ostroeuropa wrote:Ponified nations of the world!

Trixie is North Korea: completely and utterly impotent.

Discord is the Soviet Union/Russia. A hodgepodge of different countries/animals, he was once the biggest bad guy, but now he's reformed... isn't he?

Chrysalis is the PRC. Seemingly a good partner, but appearances can be deceiving, and the ones who sound the alarm early are often ignored. The legitimate China/Cadence is locked away.

Some might say the US is Rainbow Dash, but I disagree. I'd say Twilight Sparkle is America. She has a crazy side, and certainly isn't perfect, but she tries really hard. And she's still the leader of the Mane 6, as well as the successor to Princess Britainlestia, and the generally-unrecognized savior of the waking world.

Luna, IMHO, is Germany. NMM is Nazi Germany/East Germany. Explains itself, really. The British royal family is of German descent as well.
Last edited by Neo Arcad on Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

Legokiller
Senator

Founded: Jan 21, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Legokiller » Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:05 am

❄️☃️ Antarctica Wonderland ! ☃️❄️

Silverdale's Factbook! Poi Poi Poi Resurrected! Silverdale News Thread
<Maven>Legokiller's an original "G" with mirrors and changelings before it was cool <AnimeQuote> Taiga Aisaka is Gandhi.

Saurisisia
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Saurisisia » Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:09 am

Neo Arcad wrote:Discord is the Soviet Union/Russia. A hodgepodge of different countries/animals, he was once the biggest bad guy, but now he's reformed... isn't he?

Chrysalis is the PRC. Seemingly a good partner, but appearances can be deceiving, and the ones who sound the alarm early are often ignored. The legitimate China/Cadence is locked away.

Some might say the US is Rainbow Dash, but I disagree. I'd say Twilight Sparkle is America. She has a crazy side, and certainly isn't perfect, but she tries really hard. And she's still the leader of the Mane 6, as well as the successor to Princess Britainlestia, and the generally-unrecognized savior of the waking world.

Luna, IMHO, is Germany. NMM is Nazi Germany/East Germany. Explains itself, really. The British royal family is of German descent as well.

Yeah, I do see these similarities now.
Autistic, Christian, Capitalist, Libertarian
Don't wish to display my sexuality for all to see because I don't care about what sexuality someone is
Make Tea, Not Love
Proud Yankee Monarchist
DA Account
https://dragcave.net/user/Bellumsaur13
Things in our country run in spite of government, not by aid of it. - Will Rogers
This nation reflects my RL beliefs and values (for the most part, anyway)
P/MT: The United Provinces of Saurisia
FT: The Federal Systems Republic of Saurisia
MT FT Embassy
ANTHRO AND A MEMBER OF THE MULTI-SPECIES UNION!

My nation's dominated by talking Dinosaurs, there is no realism (because ultra-realism is SO boring)
Dinosaurs rule!
I am Scaly and I am proud!

Frenequesta
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 22, 2010
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Frenequesta » Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:53 am

Neo Arcad wrote:
Wisconsin9 wrote:Trixie is North Korea: completely and utterly impotent.

I think the US is too much on good terms with China, the debts and piracy notwithstanding, to be an apt comparison. The US would not flat-out say that China is "evil", unlike say, North Korea.
I’m mostly here for... something to do, I suppose.

Krazakistan
Negotiator

Founded: May 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Krazakistan » Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:32 pm

Neo Arcad wrote:
Wisconsin9 wrote:Trixie is North Korea: completely and utterly impotent.

Discord is the Soviet Union/Russia. A hodgepodge of different countries/animals, he was once the biggest bad guy, but now he's reformed... isn't he?

I think we should try to figure out who Fluttershy represents.
Last edited by Krazakistan on Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Secularism, restricted immigration policy, against affirmative action, voter ID laws, gun rights, democracy, free-market capitalism, egalitarianism, nationalism, and lastly, Rhodesia > Zimbabwe

Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right: 6.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.56
"On the other hand, and let's face it, there's always another hand, unless you're a Saudi Arabian shoplifter of course, hurt feelings can be quite traumatic. I've heard that it can take seconds, sometimes even minutes, to get over it" ~ Pat Condell

"Communism works only in heaven, where they don't need it, and in hell, where they've already got it." ~ Ronald Reagan

"Communism was a mistake" ~ (((((((((Karl Marx)))))))))
CANT STUMP THE TRUMP

Phocidaea
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Phocidaea » Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:00 pm

Krazakistan wrote:
Neo Arcad wrote:

I think we should try to figure out who Fluttershy represents.

Switzerland.

She tries to be nice and make friends, but she struggles with being too shy. She should be an easy target, but if you f*** around with her she will kill you, so no one does.
Call me Phoca.
Senator [Unknown] of the Liberal Democrats in NSG Senate.
Je suis Charlie: Because your feels don't justify murder.

Atomosea
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Atomosea » Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:21 pm

Quidomne wrote:
Ameriganastan wrote:

Surrounded by people who don't understand your tastes, act like clowns and constantly bicker with you no matter how- oh wait, I'm not helping, am I?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Arts & Fiction