NATION

PASSWORD

Everfree Forest: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic

A coffee shop for those who like to discuss art, music, books, movies, TV, each other's own works, and existential angst.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jul 01, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:19 pm

Quidomne wrote:Second, I think I can see the appeal of Luna, how she has evolved in the fanon

:palm:
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Eric Lumen: Ultimate Chad
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant
Edward Richtofen wrote:Ameri's so tough that he criticized an Insane Asylum and was promptly let out

Ameri does the impossible.
Fire the Ameri.
Sinovet wrote:Ameri's like Honey badger. He don't give a fuck.

Krazakistan wrote: He is a force of negativity for the sake of negativity

Onocarcass wrote:Trying to change Ameri, is like trying to drag a 2 ton block of lead with your d**k.

Immoren wrote:When Ameri says something is shit it's good and when Ameri says some thing is good it's great. *nods*

Nationalist State of Knox
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 22, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationalist State of Knox » Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:23 pm

Quidomne wrote:First of all, Knox, that comic is as old as shit. I remember reading on one of these threads a while back. It's still fairly good though.

I posted it because there was a new page, so I thought I may as well post the whole thing.
Last edited by Gilgamesh on Mon Aru 17, 2467 BC 10:56am, edited 1 time in total.
Call me Knox.
Biblical Authorship
God is Malevolent.
Bible Inaccuracies
Ifreann wrote:Knox: /ˈɡɪl.ɡə.mɛʃ/
Impeach Enlil, legalise dreaming, mortality is theft. GILGAMESH 2474 BC

The Legion of Kane
Minister

Founded: Aug 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Legion of Kane » Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:23 pm

Quidomne
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 19, 2011
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Quidomne » Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:25 pm

Mad hatters in jeans wrote:
Quidomne wrote:First of all, Knox, that comic is as old as shit. I remember reading on one of these threads a while back. It's still fairly good though.

Second, I think I can see the appeal of Luna, how she has evolved in the fanon, and why she has so many fans. The idea of an individual being rejected by the imposing monarch of society and its enforced norms for simply being themselves, a trait they cannot control, and the despair that comes along with that conflict is a very relatable concept to many people, who no doubt feel the same way in real life.

This is also probably why Ameri hates all this so much. [ameri]Bunch of whiny babies.[/ameri]

Thoughts, thread?

Well i was about to get something but something happened. Then i lost the something.
I really need to stop doing that.
oh um, i'd like to see more of luna than just her dealing with her sad past, like other stuff. She needs more something to be something.

Makes sense. I think.

Mavorpen wrote:It's not relatable to me, but I still like Luna.

I said many, not all, so that's fine. :)

Ameriganastan wrote:
Quidomne wrote:Second, I think I can see the appeal of Luna, how she has evolved in the fanon

:palm:

Oh yeah. There's that too. :lol:

Nationalist State of Knox wrote:I posted it because there was a new page, so I thought I may as well post the whole thing.

Oh. Okie dokie.

Lokie.
Call me Quid.
☁☀☁
The Angels of Derp
My personal blog and shit
Member of the One True Faith and Church. Join The Church of Derpy today!

Immoren
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 20, 2010
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Immoren » Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:28 pm

Quidomne wrote:
Oh. Okie dokie.

Lokie.

*Ominous music*
*Thunder and rain*
IC Flag Is a Pope Principia
discoursedrome wrote:everyone knows that quote, "I know not what weapons World War Three will be fought, but World War Four will be fought with sticks and stones," but in a way it's optimistic and inspiring because it suggests that even after destroying civilization and returning to the stone age we'll still be sufficiently globalized and bellicose to have another world war right then and there

Khornate Worshippers
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 31, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Khornate Worshippers » Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:29 pm

Second, I think I can see the appeal of Luna, how she has evolved in the fanon, and why she has so many fans. The idea of an individual being rejected by the imposing monarch of society and its enforced norms for simply being themselves, a trait they cannot control, and the despair that comes along with that conflict is a very relatable concept to many people, who no doubt feel the same way in real life.

This is also probably why Ameri hates all this so much. [ameri]Bunch of whiny babies.[/ameri]

Thoughts, thread?

Oh, she didn't get rejected by the monarch for being herself. She was rejected by the monarch because she led a glorious people's uprising. That she failed in this does not diminish her in the slightest.

I'm just waiting for the episode where Celestia needs Luna's help...And Luna smiles, shakes her head, and walks away.
FOR MAN WITHOUT EXPENSIVE SUIT, BIG BLACK MERCEDES, AND MASSIVE YACHT, BELGIAN FIVE SEVEN IS FOR PRETENDING OF BE RICH LIKE BLACK GANGSTER OF AMERICAN CITY WITH GOLD CHAINS OF LOW QUALITY AND JEWELS OF COLORED GLASS. WHEN YOU EXPLAIN USE OF BELGIAN FIVE SEVEN PISTOL IS ONLY FOR SHOOT MAN WITH BULLET VEST WITH CARTRIDGE ILLEGAL TO CIVILIAN, THIS MAN HAS NUCLEAR RAGE. WHOLE IDENTITY OF THIS MAN IS SPENT IN PRETEND PISTOL SHOWS HE IS RICH. IS VERY AMUSE.

Hey, Dash, why do they call it a hacksaw? It doesn't hack, that's what I was doing with the knife!
Da orkz is da best.
A new member of the Allied Independent States, and NATO.
#QVMV

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jul 01, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:34 pm

Khornate Worshippers wrote:
I'm just waiting for the episode where Celestia needs Luna's help...And Luna smiles, shakes her head, and walks away.

Celestia won't ever need her help. She has Twilight, the rest of the mane 6, Cadance and Shining Armor, herself...Luna is pretty obsolete.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Eric Lumen: Ultimate Chad
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant
Edward Richtofen wrote:Ameri's so tough that he criticized an Insane Asylum and was promptly let out

Ameri does the impossible.
Fire the Ameri.
Sinovet wrote:Ameri's like Honey badger. He don't give a fuck.

Krazakistan wrote: He is a force of negativity for the sake of negativity

Onocarcass wrote:Trying to change Ameri, is like trying to drag a 2 ton block of lead with your d**k.

Immoren wrote:When Ameri says something is shit it's good and when Ameri says some thing is good it's great. *nods*

Khornate Worshippers
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Khornate Worshippers » Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:35 pm

Ameriganastan wrote:

Celestia won't ever need her help. She has Twilight, the rest of the mane 6, Cadance and Shining Armor, herself...Luna is pretty obsolete.

Well, yeah, besides /that/.

Also - viewtopic.php?t=209099&f=24&view=unread#unread
FOR MAN WITHOUT EXPENSIVE SUIT, BIG BLACK MERCEDES, AND MASSIVE YACHT, BELGIAN FIVE SEVEN IS FOR PRETENDING OF BE RICH LIKE BLACK GANGSTER OF AMERICAN CITY WITH GOLD CHAINS OF LOW QUALITY AND JEWELS OF COLORED GLASS. WHEN YOU EXPLAIN USE OF BELGIAN FIVE SEVEN PISTOL IS ONLY FOR SHOOT MAN WITH BULLET VEST WITH CARTRIDGE ILLEGAL TO CIVILIAN, THIS MAN HAS NUCLEAR RAGE. WHOLE IDENTITY OF THIS MAN IS SPENT IN PRETEND PISTOL SHOWS HE IS RICH. IS VERY AMUSE.

Hey, Dash, why do they call it a hacksaw? It doesn't hack, that's what I was doing with the knife!
Da orkz is da best.
#QVMV

Immoren
Khan of Spam

Postby Immoren » Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:40 pm

discoursedrome wrote:everyone knows that quote, "I know not what weapons World War Three will be fought, but World War Four will be fought with sticks and stones," but in a way it's optimistic and inspiring because it suggests that even after destroying civilization and returning to the stone age we'll still be sufficiently globalized and bellicose to have another world war right then and there

Khornate Worshippers
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Khornate Worshippers » Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:59 pm

Da orkz is da best.
#QVMV

Immoren
Khan of Spam

Postby Immoren » Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:08 pm

Soxastan wrote:Tara Strong, that is all. inb4 Ameri complains about Tara Strong

[X]Yes ma'am...
[]Of course not! (Diplomacy: DC 20)
[]IS THAT A BIRD!? (Bluff:DC 5)
[]WHAT YA GONNA DO ABOUT IT? (intimidate: DC 25)
Last edited by Immoren on Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Soxastan
Powerbroker

Founded: May 11, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Soxastan » Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:08 pm

Immoren wrote:
Soxastan wrote:Tara Strong, that is all. inb4 Ameri complains about Tara Strong

[X]Yes
[]Of course not (Diplomacy: DC 20)

What? :blink:

Immoren
Khan of Spam

Postby Immoren » Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:09 pm

Soxastan wrote:
Immoren wrote:
[X]Yes ma'am...
[]Of course not! (Diplomacy: DC 20)

What? :blink:

Dialogue response options to that Tara Pic. *nods*
Last edited by Immoren on Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Soxastan
Powerbroker

Founded: May 11, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Soxastan » Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:11 pm

Immoren wrote:
Soxastan wrote:What? :blink:

Dialogue response options to that Tara Pic. *nods*

I only thought about that after I realized it may have been a response to the pic.

Xiscapia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 13, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Xiscapia » Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:14 pm

Reploid Productions wrote:
Xiscapia wrote:
I am shocked and disgusted, good sir!

If I was a real influence on you this thread would be in shambles...more so than it already is, anyway.

We'd all be stoned in addition to discussing NS cults dedicated to mod booty. ;)

Xiscapia wrote:
I am shocked and disgusted, good sir!

If I was a real influence on you this thread would be in shambles...more so than it already is, anyway.

Nah, you're a good influence on us all.

yaayyy~

Mad hatters in jeans wrote:
Reploid Productions wrote:We'd all be stoned in addition to discussing NS cults dedicated to mod booty. ;)

oh snap

Nah, you're a good influence on us all.

Xis is like a drug that takes drugs that we take. So really we take drugs while he takes them so we can take the drugs without taking them.

Xis quote of the week: Altaria Almighty: how are you not just a race of sexual predators? Like who needs power armour and gauss rifles when you have leather and whips. –Karaig
The Kitsune Empire of Xiscapia's FT Factbook (V2.5)
R.I.P. Shal - 1/17/10

Immoren
Khan of Spam

Postby Immoren » Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:17 pm

Xiscapia wrote:
Mad hatters in jeans wrote:oh snap

Xis is like a drug that takes drugs that we take. So really we take drugs while he takes them so we can take the drugs without taking them.

I am on a drug called Xiscapia.

Xiscapia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 13, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Xiscapia » Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:18 pm

Immoren wrote:
Xiscapia wrote:

Is that so?
Xis quote of the week: Altaria Almighty: how are you not just a race of sexual predators? Like who needs power armour and gauss rifles when you have leather and whips. –Karaig
The Kitsune Empire of Xiscapia's FT Factbook (V2.5)
R.I.P. Shal - 1/17/10

Phisych University
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Phisych University » Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:26 pm

Khornate Worshippers wrote:(Image)

*reaches over to pick up box*

*realises Quid may be watching*

"I think I'll just leave this here as it is."
The Glorious State of Intellectuals!
(Disregard the damn, ignorant plebs!)

I'll let you determine the answer to that.

Immoren
Khan of Spam

Postby Immoren » Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:28 pm

G'night.

Khornate Worshippers
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Khornate Worshippers » Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:29 pm

So I made a PMV. For whatever reason.

Anyway, here it is.

Da orkz is da best.
#QVMV

The Legion of Kane
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Legion of Kane » Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:33 pm

Khornate Worshippers wrote:So I made a PMV. For whatever reason.

Anyway, here it is.

What is it, some cover with a song i've never heard of?

The Legion of Kane
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Legion of Kane » Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:37 pm

Immoren wrote:G'night.

Night, Immy. See you.. later!

Phisych University wrote:

INCOMIIIIIIING! *jumps for the box*

Immoren wrote:
Xiscapia wrote:

I'm on a drug called My Little Comrade.

Khornate Worshippers
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Khornate Worshippers » Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:42 pm

Phisych University wrote:

So, that RP? :P

Reckon that the app will require a few sections, so I drafted one.

Name:
Age: (In equivalent human years, as no measure of age for ponies has been released)
Species: (Diamond Dog, Zebra, Pony, etc)
Race: (Zebra - Ibis, Zebra, Karkadann, Pony - Pegasus, Earth, Unicorn, Griffon - Griffin, Manticore, Sphinx, Buffalo - Eagle, Plains, Wood)
Cutie Mark/Glyph/Tattoo: (if applicable)
Talent: (if applicable)
Other skills:
Habits:
Distinguishing features:
Colours:
Short Character Biography:

Whatcha think?

Da orkz is da best.
#QVMV

Khornate Worshippers
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Khornate Worshippers » Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:44 pm

The Legion of Kane wrote:
Khornate Worshippers wrote:So I made a PMV. For whatever reason.

Anyway, here it is.

What is it, some cover with a song i've never heard of?

Nope, that's the song by the original band, Petra. They're pretty underground, you've probably never heard of them. /hipster

Da orkz is da best.
#QVMV

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Arts & Fiction